HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A LOW-IQ NIGERIAN AIR FORCE PILOT ACCIDENTALLY BOMBED A REFUGEE CAMP, KILLING OVER 50 PEOPLE

archive.fo/kDbO4

R'ing some OC of a smug black pepe in a fighter jet bombing a bunch of frustrated black wojaks.

Boko Haram was probably using it for recruiting or training.

That is just too peachy.

Nothing of value was lost
Fugging kek

Clearly the solution is to tear down the camp and bring all the poor survivors to Germany and Sweden, where they can be safe. Me and my wife's son are already looking foward to meeting all these fabulous people.

KEK

Think of every person you know. I bet you can't think of 50. Now onagine they all died

Am I the only one impressed a nigger was able to get a jet both in the air and we presume has successfully landed it. It is really telling when the most exceptional among your own can still fuck up this badly.

I am currently living in the shed while my wife takes care of our new sponsored Syrian refugee family from North Africa. I have room for more people, I can sleep outside in the garden if need be, it's not so bad.

Imagine all the people you know.
Now, imagine they're niggers.

I'm laffin

The Nigerian Airforce probably uses something like pic related.

Yeah no kidding, I wonder if the "Nigerian" pilot will turn out to be Chinese or some other foreign national. Nigerian "intelligence" on the ground may be responsible for painting the target.

jej

Good

PRAISE KEK

so… what we really need to do to save europe from refugees is put the nigger ones in fighter jets?

Supernigger > Spidernigger

These niggers are falling back into tribalism. The 'refugees' are a rival clan, that lost. Just stop selling them planes and give them a chance to fight or flee.

That aid we had this thread already. I'm sure it is still up.

I bet you that nog was pleased as fuck. Europe could and should take a hint, to be honest.

You misspelled *world* wrong.

Under rule of Idi Amin the Ugandese were flying jets, attack helos and transporter helos. You'd be surprised what they can do when someone stops them from nigging around.

They also looked fashy and had a statue of Hitler.

LOW IQ BUT HIGH ENERGY

kek

You didnt believe them when they said "Diversity is our Strength"

Niggers arent people. They mixed with apes 700k years ago and sure act like it.

can we call in nigger airstrikes on the hordes of rapefugees in Europe already??

The fuck is that?

Is the Nigerean airforce for hire?

Based nigerian bro

'Aid workers' is code for human traffickers and shitskin importers.

That Nigerian pilot deserves a fucking medal.

JUST

The nigs fear the nog.

MOre news like this please

Perhaps we should think of a way to express our gratitute to the Nigerian government and the heroic pilot.

Maybe we could send a letter of our thanks and a bottle of whiskey with a box of cigars for the pilot?

checked
It's obvious and the first thing that comes to mind.

kek!

meme it

So true.

nigerian for drop the bombs

The Nigerian Airforce has its own website:

www.airforce.mil.ng/

Sounds like a legit order a Nigerian commander would give.

Nigerian Air Force is only any good for killing women and kids. Look at their antics during the Biafran War back in the 60s, bombing aid convoys to the Biafrans their army was starving was SOP for these ratfuckers.
Always raises a smile to know they got their "we be fly jet planes, jus' like de white man has" shit pushed in by a Swedish guy (Carl von Rosen, son of the man who introduced NatSoc to Sweden) in a converted cropduster.