Rick and morty isn't funn-

Rick and morty isn't funn-

What, no one sez that here, this isnt reddit, we like rick and morty.

I'M PICKLE RICK
PIIIICCCCKLE RIIIIIIIIIIICK
Comedy at its fucking peak

Didn't even make me grin.

Did it bring back painful memories of daddy sneaking into your bed at night? Did getting your asshole stretched out by daddy and his friends rob you of your sense of humour? Sad!

The show was self aware about how retarded that was and if you take the time to watch the episode it makes sense. There were some solid jokes in that episode.

This is funny. The whole episode was funny, the scene you are talking about was like ten seconds of the episode.

You aren't very good at your hobby.

What's my hobby?

Some of the jokes are pretty decent, the stories and characters got pretty stale early on.

Been shilling livestreams of this show nonstop on my yt recs so watched one last night, reminded me of fururama meets aqua teen. Was the ep where they get toxins sucked out of their body, breddy good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I only laughed once while watching the newest episode. It was ok.

Go away shitposter

that is normal for tv shows today. 99% of anything comedy related isnt funny

Also, the episode made up for its lack of funny bits because it explored a mildly interesting concept in my opinion

I watched the first four episodes of season 1

7/10
7/10
6/10
4/10

Season 1 is the best season.
Going past all the shitposting about this show, I liked most of the first season. The second season was kinda shit. The third season isn't great.

>>>/tumblr/

I'm sorry I don't enjoy juvenile humor.

id give episode 5 a 7/10

I'm sure you have a well developed sense of "humor".

Rape is not funny

this tbh

u know it

See
It's not funny to you because daddy used to sneaking your room and stretch your sphincter. It's funny to regular folks if the deliveryis done right.

t. Asperger kid

Correct.

Poor widdle babby…I'll give you a trigger warning next time.

just accept the fact that edgy juvenile humor isnt funny to the normal person

Lol, no.

Lol, no.

What is funny then? Post some examples.

Lots of things. Most of them don't involve rape, poop, farts, or sex.

The newest episode was actually really good, if you ignored how jumbled everything was with them cramming as much as they could into one episode.

Post something funny you humorless autist. Give us an example of what you find funny.

Inb4 you post "le institute of silly walks" or something.

What joke?

I'm not a clown. You aren't paying me to try to make you laugh.

The real question is if we think it's good due to Adult Swim's current lineup.

The joke is the jelly bean trying to rape him. It's not getting on a soapbox to complain about rape like he implies because the comedy is the attempted rape.

Guys, haha, guys, what if, ahahaha, what if we did a rape scene, but it was like, haha, a JELLYBEAN!! HAHAHAHA!! XD

wat

what game?

Boku no Google

Arigato, senpai.

so randum xD

You are too autistic to understand the joke. We get it.

That latest episode was pure leftist kino. Shows how broken the system is, how the poor are deluded into hating each other, how elections are all a sham. It was solid.

Sorry to tell you buddy, but if you actually follow the "left/right" dichotomy, you're still apart of said broken system.

You are dumber than the centralist you mock. What's funny is that you far right and left fucks are nearly identical. Why don't you go to pol or leftypol and talk about your feelings rather than an image board about movies? Or do you have more identity politics to push since you feel every aspect of your life must be political.

I've got bad news for you, bud: the system is leftist

If you're a centrist you're also still in the dichotomy.
There is no political slider, if you're locked to such a limited view where you see people in two, maybe three categories then the elite have got you mindfucked real good. You know all the extremist different political ideologies out there? Communism, Nazism, Anarchism, etc? You know what a lot of them have in common? They all tend to have a hatred of what I call the elite; the higher powers that fuck the common person over.
Communists call it them the bourgeoisie. Nazis call them the Jews. Anarchists call them the government.
These ideologies are set out to divide these people. They end up fighting each other rather than fighting the common enemy. They're all playing into the hands of their enemy.

Is what you're implying here that if you found one of your friends being raped in a dark alley and you had a gun, you'd rather walk away and leave it be because you don't want to murder someone for the lesser crime of rape?

It was funny. In the first season. It's not funny anymore.

lol, no

The system is neoliberal, its neighter on the right or the left

Leftism is materialist, which is categorically opposed to idpol. Idpol indicates a liberal/conservative.

Yeah that must be why capitalism reigns supreme, all that leftism in control of the world. Idiot.

it doesn't

Both capitalists and communists are both sides of the same coin
Both of those systems are materialist world views defying the eternal truth and corruption the human soul

What glorious timeline are you from?

Somebody doesn't get it.

You?

the one where almost 40% of my paycheck is stolen by the government

As long as there is a currency and monetary exchange system there is capitalism, the goverment could even take 100% of your paycheck, it still would be capitalism, but just state capitalism

I don't know what you think "leftism" is, but we're not living in it.

wut dis

oh right, I'm sorry. should have remembered that it's not actually leftism unless everything is perfect

so you dont know what words mean?
must be why youre right wing

Conservakiddies think "leftism" is "anything I don't like".

They can't link the moral decline with the adherence to material as the highest virtue and then link that to the subsequent decline of the west in general.

it's a river in Egypt

see

idk, man looks like its in sudan

Sounds like you don't know what "materialism" means, as opposed to "ideology". Materialism in this context doesn't mean "greed", it's the opposite.

Reactionary brainlet.

I know what it means and it severs you from the divine and thus the drive for higher purpose.

Sorry but not everything is tangible you spiritually dead husk.

your mom is in sudan

Dont bother, for those if those materialist brainlets can measure something, see it or weight it doesnt exist for them. Their small brains cant comprehend the existence of higher metaphysical being

I swear to Yak-b if Rick & Morty won't put a new episode soon I'm gonna kill every cumskin I see

Just smart enough to assume when everyone else refers to materialism they mean consumerism and greed. Shouldn't have expected much else tbh.

Being a fan of Roiland from back in the "House of Cosby" days, I knew blue testicle guy was bad news as soon as he showed up.

t. ps I'm a girl

That explains why you have such low standards

Wow, you really don't get it. I'll pray for you.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Look at what happened to this thread and every other one that is totally unrelated to politics.

Let me guess, you're a gun control/human rights libturd

lolwut

howd you get that from his post?

It's the only kind i ever seen bitching about killing on legit defence