So seeing a guy attempting to get burned alive ( ) in a protest against God Emperor, I thought of something...

So seeing a guy attempting to get burned alive ( gs.smuglo.li/notice/1332498 ) in a protest against God Emperor, I thought of something. Recall #PissForEquality, that fake Watersports dossier and how well those worked?
How's about we meme up Liberals jumping off buildings and call it "#FallForEquality"?
I'm sure it could work.

Watersports isn't physically dangerous. It just plays on their urge to be edgy and controversial while actually making them and their message look pants on head retarded. Getting a notable amount to martyr themselves this way is a bit unlikely since they're chickenshit to do anything that involves real effort.
Good thinking though. On the right track. Would be interesting to see what other ideas come out of this. Only I can think of is to have the burning guy serve as a new meaning for #FeelTheBern.

Prince Vultan is intrigued, and wishes to know more.

Good domain name, OP.

MEME IT

We should also get them to quit their jobs in protest, comparing it to a strike. More jobs for those that support Trump.

Your fuzzy maymay is shit. png master race.

I'm looking at the mother's twitter right now, looks like she's come around to Trump. Hates niggers and Soros.

Baby Bernie was probably going to be one of ours, Holla Forums.

this will get deleted. dont let it die. meme this.

bump

you think the way i like

This is bad for Trump's image.

its been deleted hard for 4 days in a row. it has immence fucking power. "spread" the word :)

THAT FUCKING KIKE JUST SUCKED THE LIFE OUT OF THAT POOR BABBY! FUCK THE KIKES THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Remind me of (((south park))) episode. (((Kyle mother))) was angered by tv so they collected all the goim to march to tv station. TV station spokesman directed them to complain to a fucking wall and in the end they start killing themselves.

The jumper should be wearing hipster regalia, not a suit.

Maybe her baby's death and Bernie's kikery after the fact is what redpilled her user, and it's not like she can't make more.

Make them do something that seems very innocuous and edgy at the same time at first, but catastrophic later on.
Stuff like: burning off a legal document like their passport in protest of Trump, pissing on a US flag near a police department, hell get creative and make their women go into an area with high nigger population to protest against Trump by getting half naked.

"Fall" is too negative.

#LeapForEquality!

Seriously though, SIDS isn't a thing. That's just a catch-all term used to describe all manner of defect, abuse, neglect, illness, etc.

she's obvious lying. you can't trust anyone who can't take care of their child, period.

#DiveAgainstDonald

Whats her twatter?

Why do something (((they))) will just use against us and Trump?