LGBT Characters in Animation

autostraddle.com/i-have-a-lesbian-crush-on-this-loud-house-storyline-about-girls-having-crushes-on-girls-383008/
What are your honest thoughts on having LGBT characters in cartoons?

Unnecessary

Only when it's cute lesbians

mentall illness shouldnt be promoted

I'm fine with it provided they have an actual personality beyond "gay". Show them as having interests that have nothing to do with their sexuality, make them flawed in some way so they're not always the paragon everyone else must defer to, don't have every episode they appear in mention it. Definitely don't use it to bring some moral about acceptance or diversity. Just don't make a big deal out of it. It's normalised enough in society that they don't need to play the victim card or virtue signal with it anymore.

Transexuals should be considered a mental illness.
That explain why the majority of them commit suicide, do stupid shit or go postal

Only if it's not done soley to get social justice brownie points or to look progressive/edgy or to subconsciously get back at your fundamentalist parents or to appease the disgusting fandom

Anytownfag is that you?
If so, then get the fuck out.

Chekhov's gun means that it's extremely difficult to do without it being pointless or intrusive. Not just cartoon but tv, movies, stage, comics, really just about everything but literature.

Or Go Ghost

This

and also this

How shallow do you have to be to care about something like that in a kid's cartoon, much less the 20 seconds it was in the show. Jesus christ.

>>>/lgbt/

I was referring to the people freaking out that Luna is bisexual and writing fucking articles about it, it happens for 20 seconds.
Shit like this is why people think homosexuals have an agenda.

But sodomites have an agenda. Don't be that naive

This. Also, I admit that it was so subtle, it was impressive. It was well formulated and it didn't feel that much as pander. Let's see if they go full pander in the following episodes or they keep it cool.
Then again, Clyde's parents exist.

See
And to this thread, just a reminder that lesbians are just as faggy and often the loudest of the gays.

Pathetic.

It's okay when Japan does it but when the west does it, its poorly done or just obnoxious. Pic related was done right.

One of the reasons.

Faggotry is unironically degenerate, it shouldn't be in anything. except a pyre

To be fair, someone needs to start doing it in order to someone else gets it done the right way.

I can't tell if this is for or against lgbt themes in cartoons

Kanji wasnt even gay nigga he was worried people thought he was.

Hell, the only reason people thought he was gay (and something he thought he was too) was because of Naoto (seriously, before she opened her mouth, you'd think she's a guy too)

tbh I don't care that much as for the degeneracy, I'm mad because the networks put little effort to control even encourage this shit the authors will always be autistic but the networks have the last word, I'm not going full #ShutItDown or praise the UK for censoring SU but goddamn it man, they barely put the effort of raising the fucking rating to PG/TV-14 unless you call their attention to it, and those things are pretty much stickers at this long.
Just don't let the TV to raise your kids, and if you're really lolbertatian like me just make sure to be there to give proper context to shit.

Also, implying this wasn't degeneracy the uncontrolled nature if this crap has reduced characters to mouthpieces/strawmans with thin as paper plots over reliant on always present Deep Lore that isn't even a plot twist but constant teasing.
So yeah, is shit anyways, let autistic authors be autistic, but the networks have to get back on having some control, if not the LGBT shit just fucking proper writing and directing, and not be afraid of being called racist shitlords for daring control the shit ideas of authors.

Point*

you aren't on tumblr OP
aside from Holla Forums's terminal trap fetish, pretty much everyone else who isn't Holla Forums or some sort of homofag is generally not supportive of it, and among them most of them oppose it on at least some sort of level
and of course Holla Forums would gas you for supporting it

Too true friendo

This I didn't cared about degenerate fetishes in image boards until they started calling them genders.

The biggest people think he's gay is because of his shitty english VA saying so on twitter that Kanji 100% desires the penis in his asshole.

If LGBT faggots are actually normal, well-adjusted human beings, then there should be no effort to emphasize that they are LGBT faggots since there is supposedly no difference between them and the millions of bystander Joe and Jane McPlumbers. But of course that is not what the constant push for such characters is for. They were pushed so faggotry becomes subconsciously normalized and even put on a pedestal by the audience.

Hell, even literal fags - at least the high T ones who are more logical and conservative than their low T counterparts - hate it, it brings too much unwanted public attention, even if it's positive, to their little deviant circle.

>>>/a/

Bet he was raised catholic.

1. ideological representation
a. faggot extraordinaire (epitome of financial success, intelligence, health, wisdom, a mary sue)

2. dramatic representation
a. never go full gaytard

3. realistic representation
Holla Forums documentary

Mr. Simmons was a faget.

There is no other logical answer to that question but to say that degeneracy is disgusting and these people are mentally ill. No form of faggotry or heresy should be allowed to exist.
Cartoons depicting such deviant ideas should be outright banned, I'm glad I dropped the loud house when the gay shit gained traction.

As if real-life fags have any personality beyond being gay. Gay people aren't even alive anymore, they are just vehicles for the gay parasites.

Being gay is already a flaw