Driverless Car Thread

What does Holla Forums think of driverless cars? They seem a lot safer than the plebs we have driving now, but on the other hand they look like they would be relatively easy to fuck with via hacking or signal spoofing. Not to mention the NSA would probably force a ton of backdoors in it.

Thoughts? Also if anyone has the webm of the driverless car crashing through test dummies I'd really appreciate it

Check'd. The only reason dems like the idea of driverless cars is not to make the roads "safer" (because they won't be, they'll just be dangerous in different ways), but to control where and when people are allowed to move in the US, as well as make driverless trucks so they can get rid of more blue collar jobs. Not to mention jews hate car culture and would be happy to make everyone be taxied around in bubble cars which they can charge exorbitant fees to rent.

Just think of the (((accidents)))!

They'll outlaw personal driving for big-city/county eras and put all cars on magnetic tracks.

areas

Just another step towards our robo dildo techno-cucking future.

it makes it even easier for the (((powers that be))) to monitor your daily routine, and gives them an easy way to "accidentally" kill you.

they are an impressive feat of engineering, but bad news for us

If you're at a red light and a group of niggers walk up to your car you fucking floor it. A self driving car can be stopped by merely standing in front of it. Anybody shilling for these is a fucking naive cuckolded moron.

Useless in any place with snow.

t. Leaf

It's a retarded idea for retarded people.

Now that we can all share a pool of driverless vehicles we don't need personal vehicle ownership any longer, do we OP?

(checked)
As both an electrical engineer and a Minnesotan, that was precisely my first thought.

Jewish shit.

Getting to drive a car is a privilege, people who want the process automated should take the bus.

(chKeKed)
then you've seen 1st hand how anti-lock brake systems combined with high idle from cold engine along with slick ice to create real techno fun.
I saw a thread that mentioned robot rights as a method for the government to tax these autonomous entities.
If ((( they ))) replace the human worker tax base with robot worker tax baseā€¦

If I can buy a self-driving car that doesn't connect to a network and prioritizes the life of my family over all others then I'm ready to make a new friend.

This is how they killed Micheal Hasting.

And he couldn't even make it politics related. Shame.

Fuck off nigger.

They can try.

Waste of money. Cars are expensive as it is and parts break enough already. Like the concept of flying cars, it's not going to take off on the market.

Flying cars will never happen because the public is too stupid to navigate in two dimensions, never mind a third.

Don't like it same way i don't like passenger planes. It's all safe until the time it isn't, and then you're just a powerless shmuck.

I'd prefer humans. They aren't perfect but outsourcing the driving to some dumb machine is only going to end poorly when something unexpected happens to them.

Made in China!