Kike Enoch #20: He dinjew nuffin, trap edition

There's a reason Kike Eunuch was married for ten years and never had children. There's a reason TRS was continually pushing based nationalist traps with feminine penises. There's a reason Mike's wife subscribed to how-to videos on applying drag queen makeup. Ames Friendman was born James Friendman. Poor Mike is married to a tranny jew.

After dox thread
archive.is/iabt2
TRS blames Holla Forums for initial Ghoul dox
archive.is/9HSZK
BPS cucks for Israel thread
archive.is/o3Eye
Mike dox 1
archive.is/I7eME
Mike dox 2
archive.is/0pCEj
Mike dox 3
archive.is/rumnx
Mike dox 4
archive.is/gUUU7
Mike dox 5
archive.is/X6cBY
Mike dox 6
archive.is/7OZNw
Mike dox 7
archive.is/uHHiy
Mike dox 8
archive.is/LbVbY
Mike dox 9
archive.is/2NppF
Mike dox 10
archive.is/r4Pmk
Mike dox 11
archive.is/IlCAG
Mike dox 12
archive.is/w5qAg
Mike dox 13
archive.fo/cKJnu
Mike dox 14
archive.fo/8HR2D
MIke dox 15
archive.fo/DC6O2
Mike dox 16
archive.is/k42i7
Mike dox 17
archive.is/gqIPy
Mike dox 18
archive.is/D0RYi
Mike dox 19
archive.fo/5ayyX

TRS defending jew mike 1
archive.is/1JEhL
TRS defending jew mike 2
archive.is/8PxNg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HeY0iRGKKL0
facebook.com/ivy.stjames.5
counter-currents.com/2017/01/why-i-support-mike-enoch/
youtube.com/watch?v=trbfeXG1zyI
youtube.com/watch?v=CEF2yfQg9w4
archive.fo/Du5wy
youtu.be/MJV49LuKdTA?t=18m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=qqZZGE0jHgA
itsgoingdown.org/no-honor-among-trolls/
ebay.com/itm/Birmingham-MI-Seaholm-High-School-yearbook-1989-Michigan-/370713391093
flickr.com/photos/tixgirl/galleries/72157622669758158/#photo_4024630277
archive.is/8O2Sj
archive.is/QulxO
archive.is/XMYCF
archive.is/tOKTO
youtube.com/watch?v=7hOwQxE3Q34
monoskop.org/images/4/4d/Alinsky_Saul_D_Rules_for_Radicals_A_Practical_Primer_for_Realistic_Radicals.pdf
wptv.com/news/national/alt-right-group-pose-as-veterans-group-bar-says
archive.is/GgOx5
archive.is/Cxnni
archive.is/g4G0I
archive.is/GH1p4
archive.is/uV1d5
archive.is/7n0P7
my.mixtape.moe/qwexqx.pdf
google.com/search?q="diversity officer" enoch&oq="diversity officer" enoch
poweredbycreativity
tylerjoxeph
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faux_queen
tixgirldotcom.blogspot.co.uk/2006_09_01_archive.html?m=1
outspokenindividual.
courtneyact.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gideon_Yago?wprov=sfla1
archive.is/VRcMi
whitepages.
tixgirldotcom.
archive.is/lVJ3D
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kew-Forest_School
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This Jew bitch and her race-traitor husband deserve the fucking rope. Zero tolerance policy, fellas.

How much longer do we need to do this? TRS is already dead to me.

Kek has not been kind

Fuck I'm glad I got out of that 'who can suck each others' dicks the hardest?' contest quite a while ago. Namefagging IS cancer. I have seen the light. Those comments are pathetic.

I'm burning out on this, maybe we should take a break until their new kosher forums open up and the salt starts flowing again.

I don't know who but I've been hiding these on sight because I personally don't give a fuck and they are annoying. With that said, I'm out of here.

Every time I think I'm getting worn out on it more shit comes out. It's like I'm swimming in the dead sea

SO THIS IS WHY HE TOOK SUCH GREAT OFFENSE TO THE TRAD WIFE MEME
IT'S BECAUSE HE IS LITERALLY BUT THURS FROM BEING FUCKED BY A TRANNY

What is the proof that Mike's wife is a man?

I know how this shit goes, having been there pretty close in it.

TRS is full of people who white knight to try to get on a fucking alt-right podcast, which may be even worse than your typical white knight. At least they're in it to try to get laid and maybe do some 14'ing eventually.

cant tell what would be more hilarious memes of him married to a jewish boy or memes about him being fucked by a strap-on.

……
We need to dig deeper. I have this vague feeling that you could actually be right that Ames is a tranny.

Hey Stormfags,
My name is Mike Enoch, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes purity spirallers who spend every second of their day punching right. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Jewish pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of anime girls.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I'm the owner of a Fashy media network and get 1 million listeners, and a host of the flagship show which pretty much makes me a celebrity. What podcasts do you host, other than post Hitler speeches to eachother all day on antifachan? I also get six figures, and have a banging hot Jewess (She just pegged me; Shit was SO cash). You are all purity spirallers who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Jewess

The reasons listed and the dubs, kek has spoken. Do I have to check'em myself?

Reminder that Hitler killed the Sturmabteilung (SA) within the Nazi movement during the Night of the Long Knives. This was a good thing, as the differences between the two would rupture the movement rather than bring it together.

Purges are necessary to retain the purity of a movement. Keep up the good fight, 8/pol/.

It was absolutely pathetic listening to Seventh Son and McNabb today spew complete disinfo and double-down on their shilling, all the while pretending that there isn't a problem with any of this, and that everything is going to be fine. You know what it reminds me of? Remember the season 2 finale of Sopranos where they find out Big Pussy was a rat, and took him out on the boat to whack him? That's a 1:1 mirror of what's going on now. During that scene, after he was caught red-handed, he still kept trying to double-down with more lies. And he even was pretending like everything was okay and that they were all going to talk through this and be buddies, delusionally talking about how great the future will be.

Right before the rest of the guys pump him full of led.

youtube.com/watch?v=HeY0iRGKKL0

wew

Jesus Christ, how fucking pathetic these subhumans are. They took a concept with a real meaning (purity-spiralling) and turned it into an empty buzzword to justify turning into a bunch of kike-loving degenerates. Remember when being against "purity-spiralling" meant being against shit like "you're 1.5% native American so you deserve death! You're South European so you deserve death! Your great granddaddy was a Jew so you deserve death!"? I do. Now it's just used to justify race-mixing: "You're against a white Nationalist podcaster marrying a literal full-blooded Jew? PURITY-SPIRALLER!!!". Sad!

checked

oy vey

remember Eunuch also would constantly complain about how he can't even what any advertisements for movies because of cultural enrichment. He was "so red pilled" that multicultural families would trigger him. why cant I find any of the pictures of his black brother now?

kek

no but they are "separated" now, so its okay!

Night of the Long Dildos

Actually, the majority on the TRS forum were in open revolt against Enoch. It was only the inner-circle, the moderator staff, and the wannabe e-celeb sycophants who were defending Enoch.

can't believe they thought we'd fall for it

can't even watch any advertisements or movies *

This

Peinovich's wife worships trannies… maybe that's how he and Seventh Son met. Jesse's "wife" is one of Ames' idols?

This reminds me of gamergate all over again but on the "right".

Even if it were true that they actually separated, so fucking what? He only separated because he was caught and wanted to damage control his way back into power.

Ah. I haven't been there in something like a year.

Plenty of other threads to jump into nigger.
I'm waiting for the next TDS for Mike to tells us "here's the thing". Then it's ogre.

I'm just glad I learned my lesson with this e-celeb shit back when the stakes were lower like with gamergate. This is precisely the reason why we've remained vehemently against namefagging

well, they're supposed to be taping a Shoah right now(ish) and they're going to release it tomorrow. Kike Enoch: In His Own Words

We'll see, we'll see. Until I see divorce papers, I'm not buying it and that doesn't necessarily mean its suddenly a-ok, either

Which is why Holla Forums could smell this shit a mile away

To be fair, Jesse and her have kids.

Holy shit, just realized
those digits

when was that posted? we need dates on all of this stuff, and archive links if possible. I'm trying to collect everything in a folder, but anons have to try to put things together, yo.
was that before she got her peen whacked off?

So Jesse got buttpregnant?

According to their twitter, that is now canceled and they're doing an interview on Rebel Yell with Musonius instead.

This is actually better because the RY guys are pretty based and haven't cucked in this debacle. At worst, they do the same cocksucking bullshit as everyone else. But there's also a good chance they'll actually hold Sven/Enoch's feet to the fire and call them out on the doubletalk, the lies, and the bullshit. At least I hope.

It would be fucking glorious if it went full Jerry Springer and had Natt on as a guest too

Harold. Is that you?

But gamergate was more fun with excellent lolcows like my pic. Mike is just sad, like Matt Forney, or Nick Land.

If they cuck they're fair game.

Depending on the circumstances, it does make it seem harder to be angry, but… I'm with you that the first reaction should be "so fucking what"

was alison rapp jewish?

go back to endchan you furfaggot.

yes a disgusting jew who supported pedophilia.

What the shit

nah, this fucking blows away the lulz that were had

He looks like he's about to cry in every picture of him. His entire life is a lie. I almost feel bad for him

where is that from? sure are a lot of jew/hyphenated names on there…

Absolutely. But there are only like two podcast groups that I trust not to cuck, and they're Rebel Yell and Kulturkampf.

Much better chance of actually getting some fucking answers this way. If the Daily Shoah faggots just did their own show to explain things, there would be no external 3rd party asking them the questions we want answered. They'd just continue strawmanning and putting up bullshit non-arguments and lies with no one to call them out. At least with RY we actually have a chance of something happening

If Natt came on, it would be fucking glorious. RY like him too, I REALLY want this to happen.

They'll all kikes from chimpire "LARPing" as kikes, yes they're that retarded

GG was more fun honestly, this is just sad. Rather, it feels more of an administrative duty; right wing group got subverted by the kikes and thus it is our duty to methodically rout them out.

Supporting pedophilia is only a minor sin for that girl.

It used to be the TRS inner-forum group on facebook that I infiltrated, but that got deleted. I still can see what the fags are up to though, they are posting out in the open now as far as I can tell.

is mike just feeding these assholes this stuff to get out in front of it? i think it's pretty clear where the 1/4th line came immediately when the dox dropped.

Well, 8/pol/, anyway.

Weird. She doesn't look very Jewish.

Is everyone just ignoring the part where there was a massive coordinated effort to doxx all the Death Panelists and destroy TRS even before this shit about Mike's cunt wife was revealed? Nobody cares about that anymore, I guess?

Sven, Ghoul, and Bulbasaur were all doxxed, but none of them were married to Jews or deceiving anyone about anything. It was purely an attack against TRS, and it was obviously at least abetted by leftists of some variety, if it wasn't an enemy operation entirely. The only explanation I saw offered for this was that some members of the TRS forum had been "shilling" on 8pol (in this context "shilling" apparently meant "posting content"). This is, needless to say, 100% retarded. Trying to ruin lives and families is not an appropriate response to a minor territorial dispute between allies. Doxxing is a weapon to use against enemies. I don't even know why I'm explaining this. Hell, there were even cries to doxx Jazzhands, for no fucking reason at all but that people had apparently been whipped up into some kind of doxxing frenzy. The people advocating this were either malicious infiltrators or useful idiots of the highest order.

Beyond the obvious problem with Mike and his wife, try to take a step back and think critically about what else has been going on here.

fug, forgot the image

Check'd & Kek'd

what the fuck?!?!?!

jews are really good at this. in fact, it is one of their prime rhetorical tactics

He's called so many people neckbeards, and he's pretty much the textbook neckbeard himself.

had a nigger as best man at his wedding and thinks that jewish dna doesn't make you evil
wasn't us but had two gay moms lulz
lied about this whole honeypot

reminds me of this

You're all traitors who attacked a white nationalist community because it wasn't perfect, no matter how much good it did.

And before you bring up any amount of evidence or reasons, why don't you check the archives? They've already been addressed multiple times. Oh wait, they were probably deleted by the Imkikefy shitskin. Oh right, that's a thing. Get the fuck over yourselves.

/pol knows this but smells blood in the water, it must strike. Besides, Mike can always go to the gym, eat right, get a white gf, and move out of NYC. He can probably find a job easily in the midwest and live comfortably. Living in NYC is cancer.

Only if you're a fucking NAMEFAG, and if you'd been steeped in it for 10+ years like the rest of us, you'd fucking know this. Tripfags are cancer.

I wonder if this is how James Friedman feels about drag culture, having been steeped in it for so long.

t. chimpire kike

Speaking of Bulby, I looked at the archive of his friends list earlier, and he had a fucking tranny on it.

facebook.com/ivy.stjames.5

pretty much sums up the death panel

List all of the "good" that TRS did? They're an insular cult, they don't deal with normies or anybody else.

What's the term for it? Generalization?

Purity spiraling used to just refer to people fighting over irrelevant nitpicky shit. But racemixing is completely antithetical to white nationalism, and cannot be permitted. To say that's purity spiraling is just absurd.

TRS fags just use "purity spiraling" to dismiss any standards they're too lazy to meet. And we're talking about BARE MINIMUM STANDARDS like "no race mixing, no jews". FFS, these aren't exactly hard to abide.

Sven owns his own business and has been fine. If he's the one you have an attachment to, stop worrying. I can tell you he's doing okay.

If it's Ghoul you're attached to, go neck yourself.

This is like when democrats switch tactics when someone talks about wikileaks and they immediately start talking about MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS.

I don't give a fuck who doxed TRS and what their reasons were. I only care about the fact that the dox revealed that Enoch was married to a marxist jew and that the rest of the team knew and covered for him. Nothing else fucking matters. Whether it was antifa or /po/ and whether their reasons were good or bad is fucking irrelevant. The information is out, and it's damning.

He's actually right about one thing kek, if they hadn't tried to steal our dank maymays no one would havw found out about their honeypot

Oh look, a textbook template shilling post. Jesus christ, even CTR tried harder than you TRS faggots.

Also, Ghoul literally doxed himself, you fucking homo. Do you not remember him doing bone zone with his face for all to see?

I can't wait until they pull a cernovich and start cucking on the JQ because it'll hurt their d'nations

That said, Sven is exhibiting battered wife syndrome. He knows he got duped by Mike, but continues to try to rationalize it and keep him around. He's getting duped by Mike again, and bending over backwards for him. Having known him, he's a good guy, but he's easily taken advantage of. That's what I think is going on here.

BAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She doesn't really need to be a tranny, she's still a Kike marxist. No reason to come off as incorrect when its not necessary.
When she's not in drag she looks like a typical ugly Jewess to me. She also isn't at all built like a tranny and has small hands.

Capped

Jews, con artists and crooks shamelessly exploiting and lying to people really are everywhere it seems. It makes me wonder if there is even a single honest project out there, or if every single person who shows his face and signs his name is corrupt. I ran across something tonight of potential interest (it's not Enoch related but still something that many people might want to know). I'm not sure what to do with it though. I don't have time to fuck with compiling and posting a lot evidence and don't want to be specific about it either. If there's something there, I don't want the usual suspects to get wind of it and cover their tracks before people who aren't crooks have time to look at and spread it.

he looks like a hot dog

You wouldn't give a fuck if your board had been hijacked by antifa and used by them to conduct operations against several innocent WNs? So you care about nothing, basically?

He covered him the whole time and openly admits it.

Hey guys, can you help me keep track of all the new content and archive it on >>>/trs/? I've been busy the past few days and probably missed some stuff.

Just fill up this thread with any I missed: >>>/trs/1462

All i see is a fagot that is out of place and should stop posting and leave to a place like cuckchan or reddit

None of these people are innocent or WNs.

when did that change? archive?

Musonius better not cuck. People trust him. I'll be crushed.

that's not going to happen bc Natt would shit down his motherfucking jewloving throat

wait.. so they are jews pretending to be gentiles pretending to be jews, but doing a poor job of it bc the names sound to normal-jew?

do you have the rest of the page? I'd be interested to see the context

keep us posted. always remember to hold on to stuff for awhile before you release it that way they don't know where its coming from

wow that pic is gay. Context? any more screencaps from that page? is that faggot serious or trying to be ironic or what?

I hate to say this, but you're assuming Sven is telling the truth when he says he only thought she was 1/4th jewish and that he didn't know about the jewy marxist shit.

This guy has been lying to us for years, by his own admission. So why do you think this too would not be a lie? It's most likely just damage control in a vain effort to save his own skin. "Hey bruh I swear I didn't know about any of this"

By the duped part, I was referencing him saying he had no clue about the kikess's involvement in all this shit.

He could be duping all of us, though, too. I err on the side of him getting suckered in by Mike and his kike wife again, knowing Sven. He's too easily impressionable, moldable, and soft like this.

I could be wrong though.

WEW
WEW
WEW
WEW
WEW

It's a 100% serious comment on Grindr Greggy's article in defense of Enoch.
counter-currents.com/2017/01/why-i-support-mike-enoch/

Checked and kek'd

just addressed this here:

I could be entirely wrong. I'll be the first to say the guy isn't perfect. If he's lying on this, I posit that it's because Eunuch is grooming him into it. Which doesn't change the impact of the behavior, obviously.

This bitch turned out her husband as a rent boy.

.>>8814961
Pick one faggot.

This is the NEW TRS RIGHT that they want you to embrace for mere political short term gain.

Do not compromise.

i dont care what antifa does chimpire are a bunch of kikes and deserve the oven.

tbh I really want Ames to have been a James. This would be icing on the cake.

what happened to fash the nation and what is their take on this?

This shit right here is why I fucking hate all these self-proclaimed "alt-right" shitstains.

99% of their memes come from Holla Forums.
99% of their userbases come from Holla Forums.
99% of the successful things that the "alt right" has done have all been done by Holla Forums

But these faggots claim everything WE have done/made as their own while pretending that we're just some insignificant flea that's nothing but a nuisance. There wouldn't BE an "alt right" without Holla Forums.

IT'S HIM!

They went completely dark. They responded to a couple messages to state this, and said they eventually plan to come back.

There's no telling if they were distancing from doxing, distancing from TRS cucking, distancing from Eunuch because they knew, or what.

kek we saw what you said >>>/trs/2179
and were just wondering if you could give us an update on whether weev was going to haxx us?
t. pegglecrew

CHECKED

Are these pictures 10 years old?

There is no way he hasn't be literally cucked.

HOLY SHIT

I actually respect the fact that she could do that.

Damn it, I forgot the Jewfro top-left…

Damn. I should have used that instead of cash

Oh look, another textbook template shilling post. Again, jesus christ, even CTR tried harder than you TRS faggots. Who are you going to start pointing to as a boogeyman when "antifa" stops working? Working in your mind alone, because nobody's buying it.

We seriously need to dig further. I have this vibe that Ames is a tranny.

wtf is chimpire?

He's also hiding under your bed! That's right, he sees you furiously masturbating while you browse the stock market websites! Ku-ku-ku~

Why the fuck i should care abount a bunch of faggots that though they were changing the world by having pool parties and donating money to a fat fuck libertarian from jewyork that was married with a jewess liberal that promoted faggotry, Some of those people knew enoch perosnally from years and still deciding to keep going for the e-fame and shekels and that is if that was not a honeypot otherwise its even worse and you shouldnt be concerned about anyone but yourself if you participated or downloaded anything from that site.

It's a TRSfag who thinks that by white knighting, he can get the attention of the inner circle and get on his le epik podast he loves.

-t. somebody who used to see this shit time and time again

what are the red ovals for?

Weren't they a bunch of nigger hating subreddits?

It's all black and white with you fucking faggots, no shades of grey. The world isn't as simple as you would like to think.

Trips, check'ed and kek'ed.

His livelihood and family are now jeopardized. Pol had a hand in making that happen. There is no defense for this. I will again point out that the only justification for doxxing TRS before Wifegate was that some forum spergs had at one point discussed posting here. That is to say, there was no justification whatsoever. You need to understand what this site has become.

Is Matt Heimbach the only namefag in the current right wing that is worthy of any kind of respect? I know he is a fatty and seems like a pussy but he does stand against Jews and fags while all these others (Spencer, TRS, Anglin) make excuses.

Is fatty the only genuine irl White nationalist leader?

Joshua Goldberg is chimpire

AT LAST I TRULY SEE

Look for a yearbook.

I'm assuming it's this, tbh. Jazzhands is not shy about his experience in politics and probably saw this shitstorm brewing the instant he learned about Mike's wife. Pretty smart move tbh.

You're not from here. GET OUT TRSODOMITE.

we told you for 3 months to not post here TRSodomite. And look at the consequences. At this point now that Kike Enoch is staying I feel that makes the rest of TRS fair game.

Go check >>>/trs/ you cuck. They literally dared /baph/ to dox them.

To be fair, I didn't like the doxing of Sven, either.

Ghoul had it coming, showing his face on his channel. I also always thought the guy was a fucking douchebag from interacting, anyways.

Mike, well, we see how that turned out.

Bulbasaur, I feel like everybody already forgot about. I still remember him for

Go easy on him my darling user, we don't want him to kill himself just yet, there is plenty of salt left for our tea. Kihihihi

Hi morrakiu.

Basically a bunch of kike run subreddits, not even shitting you

I hope so. Ideology aside, any moron can see the outcome of what's going to happen here. When you have all the generals favoring one side and all the soldiers favoring the other, it's not going to turn out in the generals' favor.

I used to not like the doxing of sven, but now that we know he is so complicit it's not a big deal.

What's your killcount at today kampy? Keep up the good work, I'm seeing plenty of salt.

kek

Jews in jeopardy? Good.

Just like the_donald, what a suprise. Holla Forums never ceases to amaze me.

Morrikike if you didn't want to get memed on you wouldn't have talked shit about fullchan

Or maybe it's because he married her in her mid 30's.

> yfw you realize mike's wife made him start trs

lads, wew

No marrying a kike and race-mixing is fucking simple. If you can't do that, you're not a fucking White Nationalist. You can't sleep with the enemy then say you oppose them.

Oh shit that jew lmao. Did he ever end up bailing to Israel or what?

He seems like a genuine upstanding guy. He is a fat slob, but he acknowledges that and has started making an effort to go to the gym.

He also didn't cuck and stayed neutral on enoch, afaik.

hold down your skirt there TRanS. /baph/ doxed Bulby bc he dared them to. Antifa doxed Ghoul. I don't know who doxed Sven, but he was talking major shit and being a butthurt faggot. I don't mean to be all "we R leejun" but you just don't fuck with Holla Forums or the imageboards if you're trying to do things IRL

t. TRanS

make sure you archive and save that

that's a good question. What they're doing is exploiting the slippage between signifier and signified. the problem is taht "Purity Spiral" itself was always a "floating signifier" – no one really knew what it meant, even though it seemed too make some sense. So, you just exploit that. If I think of an academic term for it, I'll get back to you. Let me ruminate on that awhile

yeah, I mean that's the problem. Purity spiral was supposed to just stop retards from doing the hipster "oh yeah, I'm more hardcore than you" dick-swinging vag-waving tactic, but then it turn into an excuse to be a degenerate.

We should also always remember and point out that "leaders" are held to a higher standard than rank-n-file members. Leadership has to be, or approximate, the "archetype" as much as possible – the thing the rank-n-file are trying to become, even if most will never get there.

what does he do?

Kike Enoch owns the website and is supposedly in hiding. Sven doesn't want to drop his friend. its really sad, but that's what it is

Not entirely. He said implicitly or explicitly that he didn't know about her degenerate behavior. He literally said "I didn't know about the youtube channel"

How they ever got to be so fucking arrogant is beyond me. It's like they wanted to be Holla Forums back when that meant something but they forgot about opsec and being internet savvy

I've said before, I think he's getting played for a fool (which is part of his personality. He trusts people way too much.), but it's water under the bridge. I know that either way, keeping Eunuch on is a fucking retarded move after everything that's come to light.

What we've learned from this is that nobody who was doxed was innocent at all, so no loss.

Here is the official production of the concert she was watching.

Keep in mind Mike Enoch's wife watches this shit and likes it. Spoilered, so watch at your own discretion.

Move on you fucking butthurt crab-ass faggots.

(((TRS))) IS OVER

shieet, forgot vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=trbfeXG1zyI
can't embed

nah, he used his autism as an excuse for mental illness and got out of standing trial
I don't know whats so funny about a kike who tried to get white americans killed user.

Don't worry, you always have the memories of your fag pool parties. Though your ass will never be the same, will it.

What's sad is that WN seems to have the opposite phenomenon, where the rank-and-file members are mostly non-degenerates and the leadership is made up of homosexuals and race-mixers. Judging by WN leadership, you'd think that like only 2% of the population is able to not be sleeping with jews or men.

You can say that again

Pretty accurate except
Only to kikes, faggots and lesser races.

I think he said that Enoch did do good by bringing people to the "movement" but that it would have been better that Mike had contracted super AIDS than be married to a Jew.

It's too bad he is a fat slob and that he doesn't have the presence of a leader

True. Jewish tears make tea taste the sweetest. Afu-fu-fu~

Full name?

He married before he was WN, he has no kids, are you married? Do you understand how difficult a position that is to be in? It is not simple.

Yes we should totally care about fucking morons because the world is no that simple , we should go and feel sorry that bunch of libertarian faggots that though they were changing the world by having pool parties and donating money to a fat fuck libertarian from jewyork that was married with a jewess liberal that promoted faggotry got dox, Some of those people knew enoch perosnally and still deciding to keep going for the e-fame and shekels and that is if that was not a honeypot otherwise its even worse and you shouldnt be concerned about anyone or anything and that includes your stupid social group and the idiotic podcasts.

So was Mike a literal cuck enthralled to a Jewess?

Why would she settle for that fat piece of shit. I just don't understand it.

What age are they?

My mind is full of fuck.

I can't even comprehend this.

Should be Ames Friedman.

He's a kike
He does have kids

he's 39, she's 45.

That's a nice way of saying that his shock jock podcast persona has nothing to do with his real life and he's a fraud.

Dox*
Get out TRS homo.
You got infiltrated by the marxist jew. This is what jews do to every namefag group.

Welcome to the fucking club cunt.

Because he was actually a cuckkike himself

There are some things you cannot do if you want to preach certain political/social beliefs.

Imagine if he was a fag and was married to another guy.

Come on faggot he had his wife read a racist poem for the christmas podcast how much of a moron you are if you dont see that was either a honeypot or they were trying to get shekels out of idiots like you. explain this fucking video and try to damage control

youtube.com/watch?v=CEF2yfQg9w4

The degeneracy in that sort of thing comes from the sexual perversion associated with it, not with men dressing as women to go on-stage. After all, there was only male actors, never actresses in Mr Shakespear's days; it helped to keep women out of the public spotlight.

So a 29 year old man married a 35 year old.

STARTING TO MAKE SENSE

They don't have kids right?

Looks hwhite to me.

someone needs to lurk moar

Labelization. It's like forcing a meme; the polar opposite of Holla Forums's meme magic. The kikes invent or co-opt labels and use them as buzzwords to control people. "Racist", "sexist", "progressive", "homophobic", "islamophobic", "punching up", "punching down", etc. Remember when a couple dozen newspapers were all instructed by the DNC to simultaneously declare Hillary's campaign to be "muscular"? Or how the MSM would collectively call one of Trump's speeches "dark"?
"Alt-right" is also a label used by them. In fact, they tried to assume direct control recently, which is what kicked off the entire thing with TRS. Specifically, after months of pushing the label "alt-right" on as many people as possible, they tried to connect "alt-right" to "nationalist", and then "nationalist" to "jewish". Thankfully, it backfired spectacularly.

There are a few things you can't do as a White nationalist and number one on that list is marry a fucking Jew

Cry me a fucking river. He says he's a WN but can't even follow the 14 words. And I am married thank you, and doing more for the white race by having 2 kids so far.

Aren't kike women known for nazi domination fantasies? Maybe she actively pushed for Mike to go further down the jew-hating road to fulfill some fucking bedroom fantasy. We know she's a degenerate, already. It's not a stretch.

He was married in October. 2009. The "10 years" thing is a lie, just like "1/4 jewish" and "muh 100 gorillion listeners".

he looks like a quadroon or octoroon.

At what point has Holla Forums ever had a moral high ground? Anyone?

Then why the fuck the fat fuck went to salon to try to damage control claiming he was only a simple lolberg and that he wasnt a extremist

You dumb cunt, TRS is attracting normies to white nationalism, I don't care if they don't meet your standard or if you think they're libertarian faggots, it is a NET BENEFIT to the cause in general, you cannot have a super secret exclusive club of 500 people who are perfect in every way and expect to get anywhere in a country of millions, the good are not the enemy of the perfect,

This level of jewishness shouldn't even be possible. This was the thing on stage. It's like A Wyatt Man drew that nose himself.

How did this not set off kike detectors?

Yes they do have kids, another thing Mike lied about

Those might be her sister's kids.

So basically the Jewess cuckold theory works out?

Even after all that he was punching above his weight.

Dear Lord…

Yea, because Mike really fits the fantasy of an Aryan Nazi

It's like I'm seeing double

because he's a kike himself

Reads like he was trying to salvage the public-presenting aspect of the story to not be outted. Fucking everyone on the chans and in the alt-kike know the real story. Maybe he was hoping that the salon article would water down search results for future employment.

So, spineless and can't stand up for what he believes in, I guess.

she had a giggle im sure m8

A gay nigger, a subversive tranny jewess, cuckold father, some gook cousins and no children. Big loss.

It does, but it doesn't take into account that he's a kike himself

KEK

Touche. Maybe she wanted a fat fuck LARPing as a nazi to cry in the corner beating off while she got JIMPACTED?

What the same intellectual leaders that made what's his name stop using the term "White Genocide" even though it is amazing fucking rhetoric?
archive.fo/Du5wy

They aren't alt-right (that's Milo) this is TRanS-right!

i could be but they all look the same to meashtray filler

lol, go home you tranny-loving race-mixing kike bastard

Pure ID – Wotan incarnate – Kaliki the Destroyer – Death and Chaos – ie. what it always has been. TRS is the ones who forgot that and thought they could manipulate Holla Forums and turn Holla Forums into another "interest group" – that is not how Holla Forums operates faggot

Matt "I had car troubles" Heimbach? nah, sorry

There has to be a state church in order to prevent kikes and other subversives from gaining such a foothold in society.

Those are his sisters kids, dipshit.

Unlikely

7/10

t. mike enoch

gas yourself retard

Yes goy he gave everything but his life and was destroyed by evil jewish imageboards like they did jesus. Powerful WN voices like david duke, andrew anglin and weev are speaking out in his support. He needs your support more now than ever please donate as much as you can or the evil jews will win.

Oh shit Bulby's Tranny friend is a fan of Pulse Nightclub. All this shit started because those Sodomites had to virtue signal back in June and would not drop it.

Zionist astroturf and purity autists get out RRREEEEEE

Everyone else watch this, he explains the divide and conquer tactic well
youtu.be/MJV49LuKdTA?t=18m30s

Please elaborate. Am I missing a juicy meme?

Where are you getting that she was a trap and her birth name was James. I understand that she was into the drag culture, but that doesn't necessarily imply she is a trap. I would like to see more evidence supporting that claim, especially the name "James" being her first name.

(1)

Never change Mike, kek.

You know, when this who debacle started I would occasionally joke to myself about "Based jews."

"Awe man, fucking based jews." I thought it was just a joke.

Finally, a voice of reason. Mike just has a complicated history. Who among us doesn't! I'm looking forward to his future podcasts with Shawn "Talcum X" King in which they discuss what it's like to be transracial nationalists.

If I did more than make the odd shitpost on the 504um I'd be shitting myself.

That's some top-tier projecting, TRS goon.

H-hey, can someone please check if this guy has any connections to EvE Online? I recognize his face. Sorry if that's a dead lead, my memory isn't too great.

CUCK TRS INTO PIECES
MIKE ENOCH IS A JEW
EXPANDED WAIST LINE
HEAVY BREATHING
JEWESS WIFE OUT TRANSVESTITE SEEDING

Me too.

and that if it was not a real honeypot then the only cause that your pool parties benefitted were zionism and liberalism

Ok, you convinced me. I'm going to be a true White Nationalist, marry a marxist kike and gas in her pussy every night!

This "purity test" shit stinks of Jew. The first time I heard it was on DailyStormer where the Manlet himself was defending BakedAlaska after his twitter spat with Cernovich.

How is adherence to a certain standard of behavior a bad thing? Isn't that the whole fucking point? Is this just the butthurt libertarians that infiltrated the right once they realized libertarianism had no future and so they attach Ron Paul ideas to Holla Forums imagery to gain e-cred?

Checked for this is going to be hilarious.

meme it

I genuinely think you might find something if you look. I can't guarantee anything will come of it but I'd like to think that meme magic will gift us something. I refuse to believe this is ol' Mikes first rodeo.

kek

All that remains, at this point, is to determine whether TRS was just a scheme to fleece goyim or a full-on Cointelpro operation

RAHOWA
RAHOWA
RAHOWA

Morrakike is contemplating suicide.

THIS IS MY LAST YOM KIPPUR

If you google "tixgirl" "tumblr" there are a shitload of cached postings. She deleted it before we even started digging, so there's probably some damning material on there.

fuck off kike, David is a fucking retard and lost all credibility defending Kike Eunuch. His wife was a Tranny diversity officer and member of B'nai B'rith. And Mike himself is likely a Jew. That is like finding out he works for the ADL and you want to cry "D&C' when these faggots where openly attacking anyone who did not approve of their degeneracy. Fuck off trsodomite or shut the fuck up and LURK MORE.

Is that a kipper?

He apparently really liked star trek. It would make sense that he'd like EvE.

Anglin is a big guy, his been in a lot of fights which involved getting punched in the face a lot. It would have been extremely painful.

Hey Mike, where did the jews go?

Mike Enoch is ready for RaHoWa, are you?

here's your (You)

Checkeked.

yup

youtube.com/watch?v=qqZZGE0jHgA
Rent seeking is another term they used. It seems they were really familiar with rent seeking.

Fuck I don't even care about Enoch or TRS but if we can't do practical movement building then what even is the point?

itsgoingdown.org/no-honor-among-trolls/

yeah, I'm noticing that. But, mostly that's bc WNists allow themselves to be led by a bunch of effete NE urbanites. That needs to stop CRUSH THE DAMN URBANITE!!!

The part(s) you're missing here is that he's a jew and she's a landwhale

woooooaaaaaah… hold the fort. do you have archive links to that info? that's ripe. TRSodomites caught lying again!

go get pegged TRSodomite

Don't you remember that big clash in CA where like 400 antifa attacked 30 WN at a "rally," and 1 antifa ended up dead, 4 more knifed (apparently with their own weapons) and 1 WN had like a scratch? Yeah, that was Heibach's rally. He advertised it everywhere, knew antifa was going to show up (bc they advertised everywhere) and then he "had car trouble" so he couldn't make it. But, somehow he was at home streaming with RIR while it all went down

Slit out my water

Gents I have saved all of these TRSodomite dox threads and have them loaded on my tablet. Thanks to you glorious bastards my shitty 18 hour plane ride to the ass-end of nowhere will actually be entertaining.

I just want to thank all you anons for being you and I look forward to shitposting with you on the 20th.

*spit

Understand:

First, nah, he's not separating. If he couldn't before, why would he now with tons of people calling him out as either a Nazi or a consort-a-jew? Do we see anything from the episode that suggests Mike grew a pair? From where I sit it seems like he tried to take the easy way out every single step of the way, lying, kvetching, lying again, quitting, going back on quitting, etc.

Secondly, it doesn't matter lol

Greg Johnson says his wife is a photographer, not culturally Jewish and not involved with diversity work or the NSA.

There's nothing practical about allowing jews and jew lovers into a white nationalist movement. There can be no compromise on the JQ.

Especially regarding a leftoid marxist kike.

t. chimpire kike

I don't have it, but there should be archive of the page with the wedding photos and the date.

Well if Grindr Greg said it it must be true!

THIS IS MY LAST DIL-DO

Grids Johnson and the rest of the e-celebs namefagging alt-kike are circling the wagons around Mike. This is just like gamegate.

no wait…
THIS IS MY LAST BUTT PLUG

Greggy also says the Holocaust happened and that it's jewish to hate fags.

Yes.

godspeed

Oven yourself. MUH MOVEMENT helped kill GG for one thing. For another, why the fuck should Holla Forums support some other group that's controlled opposition? Fuck you.

Thanks for posting this, I was waiting for someone to make it

Jewess or no jewess, people that look like this have no reason to be trying to represent us. If you look like this get your fat ass to the gym and on a diet.

is a good thing, its how culture is created in the iron forge of conflict where only the strong survive and pass on their memes and genes.

lol, what a fatshit move

Is that her on stage in the "This is how we Jew it!" video? I thought that was a tranny and it was just some drag event she put together.

It won't let me post the mp4 but I'm sure it's already in the thread somewhere.

E TU RUFUS???

ebay.com/itm/Birmingham-MI-Seaholm-High-School-yearbook-1989-Michigan-/370713391093

lol

Nah this shit's hilarious. Beginning to end, have not regretted one minute.

Of course they had a facebook group, right? Of course they did. The OPSEC here is just airtight.

Found it.

flickr.com/photos/tixgirl/galleries/72157622669758158/#photo_4024630277

Click any of the pictures

DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT

Same as it always was; using meme magic and computer skills to bootyblast people and forward our agenda.

Praise Kek.

that was not a movement, the whole pool party networking was just either about farming your data or creating a cult for a fat fuck in jewyork , nothing is stopping you for involving in local politics, just learn opsec and dont be a faggot about it (dont signal) most WN's groups are honeypot setup by the feds see past groups like the NA , and for fucksake stop believeing you can make a movement out of a vbb forum

KEK

It's Amy. She's in the lower right here as a senior.

http:// s45.photobucket.com/user/demikaz/media/Piper1989SeniorPictures-3.jpg.html

wtf I love White Nationalists married to Jews now

You know what, at this point the best thing for Mike would be to put on a yarmulke and a heavy Yiddish accent, reveal his real name is Moishe Peinowitz and cackle about he scammed gullible goyim out of their hard earned shekels. We would laugh at Sven and all those other other TRS faggots for being duped into such obvious honeypot, TRS would quietly die overnight and all of this would be forgotten within a year.

Instead they are actually DOUBLING DOWN on their shilling, all of the TRS upper ranks admit that they knew about all this, and that it's actually no big deal for a WN to be married to a kikess. This is so mind fuckingly surreal I cannot even process it.

See either you're actually retarded or you attempted a thoughtless appeal to purity.

Obviously we can use Jews and Jew-lovers for the benefit of our cause, even Hitler partnered up with Jews and Commies at least until after he got into power.

I'm onto you, though congrats on getting me royally pissed off.

These fucks are caught in such a tangled web of lies that every other sentence they spout contradicts each other.

Fuck off kike, the spineless cuck had an intimate relationship with the enemy for 10 years, his not to be trusted.

Just relaying Johnson's words there not endorsing them.

KEK even in highschool she had a lazy eye

Allowing a kike lover sets a precedent where basic fundamental principles of white nationalism can be cast aside so long as someone gets enough podcast downloads. That is unacceptable.

Pull. The. Fucking. Trigger. And. Buy. It. user.

Fuck you paypal.

ftfy

He's wasn'f just sleeping with the enemy, he is the enemy

So it's not a tranny. Lame.

HOLY SHIT I'M LATE
ETSY LINKS FROM LAST BREAD:
She likes buying Adore Delano (video related) tranny shit, and seems to have wanted to get more wigs.

archive.is/8O2Sj
archive.is/QulxO
archive.is/XMYCF

Also, I don't know if this is her but, just to be thorough:
archive.is/tOKTO

Just found this too, so we know she's definitely not a tranny:
But it's almost as degenerate

Honestly this whole fiasco reminds me that the life of the user is one of constant struggle. We'll always only have temporary victory and the enemy will always be at our gates attempting to subvert and/or attack us. We're one of the only truly independent power players in the world and carved out a place for ourselves and made a culture of our own, and we can never lower our guard until the day that we die or else it will all vanish.

Our lives will and always will be struggle, and we do it for free.

If TRS is a honeypot for farming data then why does it accept anonymous bitcoin donations

Dumb cunt

Because free money on top of it, you fucktard.

i'd say 4/pol/ as well

you know who we're dealing with

it was both

What's your point ?

I'd like to dox you for being a massive faggot but If you want to send me some bitcoin anonymously that's cool too

bitcoin value is on the rise, it's worth it for them. Since it was a money raising scam.

Even if they did then why did they focus on shilling here so much?

I would love it if he killed himself.

kek

someone needs to lurk

Well, the exodus was good while it lasted. Fullchan is compromised now. Enjoy your "based" /baph/ friends from Tel Aviv and larping as a movement. You will never make it to an ethnostate with this much sperging goonery. Have fun.

You can glean a lot about user base with basic analytics. That's not even counting the massive data farming possible with off site link ins (i.e. facebook since it seems you TRS faggots just love jewish shit that much) and of course paypal etc.

You're unacceptable. GTFO and don't come back until you've read some history or Rules for Radicals.

sup chimpire

Cry harder, TRS.

But we will make it as an ethnostate with poz promoting jews and faggots…

I've grown up in poz central. Not a single person I know is free of blemishes. I know it makes you mad but I have empathy for mike's situation.
Now that he got dumped by his kike wife I hope he returns to the shoah.

LOL

You're pretending that an obese shock jock podcaster is going to create an ethnostate?

YOU FAGS COULDN'T EVEN GET AMERICAN VANGUARD TO SEND OUT SOME FLYERS WITHOUT GHOUL GETTING DOXED AND SCREAMING UNCLE.

You're a joke! Your leaders are trash! You're fucking done.

Hi TRS.

This isn't covered in RfR you kike, we're talking about how to build a movement not subvert one

rich coming from TRS, the nu-SA.
please dig your own grave.

Never thought about that. Fuck you're right. We were so close though. It's sad that "grindr" Greg is more serious than you are. Keep thinking no one sees through you though.

I don't think it's worth it. Every prominent figure (Spencer, Anglin, Greg Johnson, Weev, Duke) has come out in support of TRS, but it won't matter one bit to the spergs and infiltrators here.

Ok Rami. Do you have any user data I can buy from you?

Anyone want me to do a Mike Enoch AMA like I did with Sinead?
We know the next TDS will be self serving.
inb4
Sure, but consider the lulz.

No you fucking didn't faggot, he has no fucking excuse
t. user from (((silijew valley)))

Go home Sven, you're drunk.

really makes you think.

just like gamergate. Mike is Zoe Quinn.

wew

kippa, and no that looks like sunglasses

i think this is now my favorite

its like ur not from here

O_o

when did he say that? in his first article he didn't say so. hasn't there been two now?

nice. can you archive that somehow, like DL it or something for evidence? This is going to be damning to all the TRSfags. Every time they make an excuse, the story changes. 1/4 jew → (at least) 1/2 jew. Good housewife → faghag. 10yrs ago → 7 yrs tops. It's like it just keeps getting better and better.

He even repeatedly said so on TDS. the hypocrisy is palpable

absolutely. fucking disgusting

ethnic, cultural… whatever. What is more culturally jewish than being a tranny-loving faghag SJW diversity officer? fucking TRS makes me sick

are you sure that's her? her nose doesn't look nearly as hooked… then again, jews are masters with that camera lens – just at the right angle, amirite?

they were killing each other in the street, you fuckwit. they only "partnered" (sort of) in parlaiment against the liberals. LEARN YOUR HISTORY FAGGOT

Fucking shit go to halfchan Holla Forums, please.

As long as you ask all of our questions.

Nigger you have no fucking clue what you're dealing with.

Brian Uecker why are you such a catty little faggot?

wew

Ok bye enjoy your based Jews

>the dox confirms the leader of his movement podcast is an actual kike married to a fucking kike diversity officer

wew
lad

4pol faggot here. These TRS/Reddit kids are getting annoying. I'm blaming you guys for the r/thedonald flood but TRS is on a whole new fucking plane.
I'm really starting to think SRS and maybe even professional shilling firms like the JIDF are behind the whole getting TRS to 'raid' 4pol right now.
Every fucking thread they swarm in and call everyone antifa or "8pol" shitposters. And what's worse is they always have like 5 friends on a Skype call to hop in and defend them when you BTFO them.
This shit is ridiculous. They're shitting up the fucking board as if it wasn't shat upon already.

Hmm
really
activates
my
fucking
almonds

I'm sorry Sven closed the disqus but the daily stormer has a forum for refugees like yourself. Hopefully you can accept (((TRS))) is over and move on.

You people are truly morons beyond redemption

You sure don't understand history or politics. Wew lad will get you to an ethnostate, though.

All archive the album and all the individual pictures.

Plot twist, his nog brother was fucking all of them

Jesus fucking Christ, how hard is it to follow the most basic standard of NOT SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY? Is that really too much to ask?

*I'll
fug

4ch/pol and 8ch/pol are dead. After some funposting about Mike's bs on tomorrows Daily Shoah its over. Move on, do something in real life.

Not sure what you're talking about. I'll stick to real life activism. I don't think you know anything about that, however. What's your name? Where do you live?

Thanks for being our fall guy again 4/pol/
now get the fuck out

Pathetic

I'm a /new/sman who has been in this long before you ever thought of the idea. You're a nobody, you haven't laid any infrastructure. You're all clowns. Fuck off back to your hugbox.

Mike is not Jewish himself. His wife is not a diversity officer. You're spreading obvious lies. It's easy enough to just say that she's a degenerate Jewess but you insist on spreading disinfo.

because the only thing jews love more than backstabbing goyim is dodging taxes

The way you beat Rule #4 is ACTUALLY LIVING UP TO YOUR STANDARDS FAGGOT

I know the last time faggots held up ecelebs and started caring about muh pr was gamergate, and that shit fucking failed

This

I don't have a kike wife but I dated asians before I got redpilled and have a half-black brother too.
I've never been important or productive enough to be doxed but if people wanted me gone there would be plenty of things in my life to attack and make me look like a hypocrit if presented in the right/wrong context no matter how sincerely I want to advance the interests of whites.

Just out of curiousiy, how should mike have handled the situation? Dump his wife the second he understood the JQ? Tell people that he has a jewish wife 50 episodes in?
Knowing myself I would've dragged the situation out and avoided dealing with it just like mike did so maybe I just have empathy because I'm a coward.

There aren't really any "based" Jews, Rami. Thanks though.

Now those are some powerful digits of truth, user.

Pure coincidental…

It's fucking pathetic. According to the namefags and "thought leaders of the movement" it's totally unreasonable and unrealistic to expect white nationalists not to be faggots and racemixers.

For fucks sake, these are the BARE FUCKING MINIMUM to qualify as a white nationalist. We're not asking for high standards here.

Did not say that. 4ch 8ch are dead though.

this is pretty upsetting to see, TRS kind of gave me hope but I think this is the real test to see if they die here or can keep shitposting and grow… Its funny seeing the anti-fa faggots trying to purity spiral in here

quads don't lie

His wife knew about it, he had his wife read a fucking racist poem on the christmas podcast , they were fucking scamming everyone you fucking moron youtube.com/watch?v=7hOwQxE3Q34

Goyim, this was a based Jew…. eheheheh donate shekels, goy.. ahoohoo.. hoohoohahaha..

If you're that much of a faggot prepubescent that you're referencing gamergate, just go away. WN isn't for you.

Rule 4 “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
Rule 12 “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
monoskop.org/images/4/4d/Alinsky_Saul_D_Rules_for_Radicals_A_Practical_Primer_for_Realistic_Radicals.pdf
Didn't like my pdf attachment to the post not sure why

People who refer to themselves or what they view as their part of a group as intellectual or intellectuals need to be strung up by their balls.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA of course a cuck would defend this shit kek

And if you're dumb enough to think that gamergate or some other pop culture bullshit is what we mean we speak about History then you're too dumb for anyone to take you seriously.

Who the living fuck gives a shit about Gamergate? How much of a faggot do you have to be to have cared enough about that cuckfest to draw some kind of lesson from it?

I sure understand history as of the last five days. That is, that your boys over at TRS and the Daily Shoah knew for a fucking FACT that a main founder was married to a literal Marxist tranny-lover who produced content for the show.

Checked.

Self-hating jews exist. People who are racist in private but not in public exist. I also see no evidence of him using this money for anything but the site since he was employed all this time.

it's even funnier considering his family's love for coons.

nice. godspeed user

still to be determined

playing with definitions. She works for a company that basically acts as a diversity officer. She is also a faghag and trannylover. get more desperate TRSodomite

Just like when Billy Roper came out to support Anthony Pierpont.

I wonder if Mike will end up at SPLC like Ant did.

The point is to divide and conquer a movement using purity tests against them

Nice quads tho

nod un aghumend

Mike Enoch's wife right now.

The altkike wasn't a movement

And this is why you got bullied and school and people want to punch you in the throat.

Mike's jew wife could be caught on film stealing babies for blood rituals and you'd still be fucking defending this, you delusional cuck.

Should say

It wasn't antifa you dumb nigger. It was the Russians.

Have they stopped sending you shekels? Do you really think they'll start sending them again if you put on a good show and get the goys back?

You weirdos and degenerates will never represent us, many of tried and failed because of their own problems. We only showed them for what they were and we will never capitulate.

Either stand or fall.

Inb4 his wife runs to any news outlet that will listen to her as tells her story about her undercover neonazi husband whose secret she kept even though he beats her.

Again, you're not a serious person who will do anything for WN. What's your name? What is your family's name? Where do you live?

DAILY REMINDER THESE LOSERS CAN'T EVEN PACK A BAR FOR A PHOTO OP - AMERICAN VANGUARD WAS THEIR STREET CREW

t. joshua goldberg

Have fun in the ovens.

THESE LOSERS CAN'T EVEN PACK A BAR FOR A PHOTO OP - THIS IS THEIR STREET CREW

reported for not living up to basic WN standards (ie. no jews, no fags)

notanargument.jpg

Toxic pieces of shit like you really make me reconsider my position. Eat a dick faggot.

Fucking implying

nod em aghathumed

gas yourself faggot
Redhead vs Blonde is a purity spiral. Jew vs Gentile is the root of the entire fucking problem and why we are even here worrying about politics.

There was no movement faggot , all you had was a fat fuck getting shekels thanks to idiotic libertarians that though having pool parties and a few podcast was the equivalent of a political movement

Is the "Troye" she's talking about Troye Sivan?
archive.is/GgOx5

Holla Forums needs to play on this. So she read a poem, yet…
a) if she were a based jew, then why are they separated (inferring divorce)
b) if she read that poem, then why did she worship trannies (inferring it was an act)

WHICH IS IT???

nod em jidf agitator

It was controlled opposition created by jewish homosexuals
bonus points for anons who get the reference

Mike will need to stop calling people "goy," at least. And no more Saul Rosenberg impressions.

What about that anne frank attic roleplay tho?

It's like you think I'm from that forum. Most of the people I met from that forum at actual WN gatherings, one's you have too much cowardice to attend, were old enough to have been in /news/, and Holla Forums, from the beginning. They aren't that different from you culturally, But, you'd never know because you lack any real agency to do anything in real life. Too much of a coward. Your cowardice is projected and rewarded by doxing someone who is advocating for your interests. But you have the intelligence of a nigger, so you can't process that.

>>>/gamergate/

N O

J E W S

A L L O W E D

Are you from TRS?
You didn't have a movement. You were scammed. You were scammed by a fat race traitor fucking a kike tranny.

kek, I don't have to change my IP because I don't sperg out kike

babby just read Hegel lol

OY VEY EPIGENETIC SHOAH!

So as long as she is a self hating jew you are okay with mike and all the higher up lying to you for 2 years , him lying to cover his ass in the salon article also does not matter and if his wife push liberal agenda and faggotry seeing how much she loves drags you dont care at all as long as she is a self hating jew is that right?

Name one thing that your "movement" did. It's an insular cult, the only thing you popularized were parentheses.

>>>/trs/

Ames isn't a tranny, she's a BioQueen!

Checked.

Ever consider that they were never your positions and you were just along for the ride?

Hitler was a Jew :^)

What's the matter, did the tumblrfag get mad?

Everyone still defending TRS needs to be punched in the face and have their wallet stolen. That's pretty much what happened with kike enoch. In order to really understand what has happened to them, that's what they need.

Dan Burros / NY.
Look me up I'm kind of a big deal.

I've taught him and many others for years. You wouldn't know about that bc your prob a based plumber.

ahhhhhhh, but there's a problem, you see. When she wrote that poem, she metioned not the jews' degeneracy
that was a rhyme. lol

She obviously isn't one, and she's a drag-queen-obsessed faghag.

Sorry this isn't extreme vetting for 504um.

Good deal. I'll be in touch.

It certainly falseflagged that bullshit "muh roman salute" by Implicit Dicky who also cohencidentally was enochs idea

Oh, so you wouldn't want anyone to know anything about you? What are you hiding faggot? ARe you a kike?

confirmed for not having read RfR. That's not what #4 was about. It had nothing to do with d&c
t. former radical organizer

Would it be as bad if he had an Asian or spic wife, or is the kike the worst thing that could have possibly been unveiled?

I hope Mike doesn't try to steal my title.

My name is Gabe Brouse, fuck TRS and I dare any of you faggots to come fuck with me

I'll have you know I run a very successful podcast that has achieved more for the White race than any other in the last several decades. My name is Michael, family name "Peinovich". My brother is a nigger and my wife is a kike, but they're totally BASED and REDPILLED, more so than you with that White skin you do not deserve. I have lived previously at 4 Cloverhill Pl Montclair NJ 07042-4819, though despite recent events (fucking faggots at antifachan don't even understand that teaming up with based Jews is the way forward for White Nationalism), I have fled to an undisclosed location in New Sven's basement York.

Even a nigger wife would be better than this. The jew is the ultimate enemy.

Hi leftypol

Its not just her blood. She is a degeneracy pushing fag hag diversity officer. Few things could be worse.

Thanks Gabe. I'll be in contact to see if you want to anything IRL.

I'm hoping this is a good fucking wakeup call to some of the well-meaning whites on that damn site who were still on the fence about the ol' JQ. You want to see a perfect fucking example of why we say they can NEVER be trusted? This is literally picture perfect.

Nigger would probably come close to tying kike but there really isn't anything worse. About the only way it could be worse is if she was a tranny.

This is the worst imaginable situation for someone like him.

There is nothing that really gets worse, unless we find some sex tape of them fucking while both in drag and bondage/leather furry gear.

Say that to my face fucker, not online and see what happens

You don't expect me to read all of that, I hope. Oh, ok. So you're not really a WN who has skin in the game, then? Noted.

By chance are you THE Fash_McQueen?

Kek is fickle.

Lying shill. She is not a diversity officer. There is enough material to condemn this bitch without resorting to falsehoods. But anything to spread more insidious rumours, I suppose.

kekekekekekekenekekek the trsodomite actually fell for it

Don't let the door hit your already hurt ass on the way out, kike-kun~!

I care about him creating hundreds of hours of redpilling content listened to by tens of thousands of people.
Did he read culture of critique and then went on to marry a kike after already being on the DAILY SHOAH? No.
He married a kike 10 years ago when he was a bluepilled fat fuck with barely any prospects.

He fucked up by not disclosing this but if you judge the man by his actions and not people claiming him to be some kind of uber-traitor for arriving ideologically where he is despite having baggage then you'll find that his influence was definately a net positive.

Not a single person on TRS is "on the fence about the JQ". You bought into the picture of TRS that Holla Forums(or whoever) presents without once cecking for yourself. sad.

Just noticed there is a new of The Fatherland, what do they say?

at least I don't plumb poopers

I need to go find my sides they've been missing for a week now.

Friendly reminder that all they get out of pretending to be fascists is a rush. They like to feel like they're opposing social norms by rebeling against the society that made them that way in the first place. They don't actually take those principles or beliefs to heart. They merely imitate them to appear genuine. If you scratch benefit he surface, you'll find they're libertarians as was the case here. If you look in their closet, you find Jews, niggers, complete cognitive dissonance because they live two separate lives. And guess which one is just for shits and giggles?

Listening to Richard Spencer speak is like watching someone smell their own farts. He has no emotion in his speeches, no heart, no grit. He just a gets a fucking buzz from throwing up Roman salutes. Compete chump and loser. And coincidentally plays right into the hands of the media as the new monolithic symbol of hate. :^)

Remember that TRS-kun, your movement is Smoke and dildos.

So why are you retards here shilling for the Jewess?

No skin in the game? I'll have you know I've hosted over TWO-HUNDRED pool parties, and you've been invited to NONE of them. Do you have any children, perhaps? I'll bet not. As a matter of fact, I've had two spectacular children with my lovely Jewish wife who I am raising to become the ultimate Jewish Nationalists to lead the White race to salvation. Don't fucking talk to ME about having skin in the game.

But I'm not and if you weren't a total disingenuous dickwad with a narrative to push you could see that.

No, just over 7 years ago.
archive.is/Cxnni
archive.is/g4G0I
archive.is/GH1p4
archive.is/uV1d5
archive.is/7n0P7

praise kek

you realize its not just being a kike, which is really bad to begin with but a kike who is connected to b'nai b'rith, NSA, LGBT organizations and MSNBC who is actively promoting Cultural Marxism. His wife was practically a member of the ADL. He was literally sleeping with the enemy.

Her HS yearbook has already been dug up; unless she's been a tranny since ~16 or earlier she's female.

I bet those pool parties are fun - how does Enoch afford all the foam?

Because I give a fuck what a bunch of normies are doing. And clearly they were not all on the JQ question because the screenshots up until today showed otherwise.
He married a jew trap. Full stop. Hello shill.

Are you insulting Holla Forums? Do you even know what happened to the last guy named Gabe?

Read the threads you shitter-shattered TRanS faggot

These degenerate chan people are so fucked up they made Mike marry a jew and ruin his career!

Ok, hold up a second. Forget everything else. But why on earth would it ever matter if somebody lied to fucking ==SALON==?

B'nai B'rith donates it, along with the surveillance cameras

Okay, 7 then. When did the shoah start? 3 years ago? When did they start seriously discussing the JQ? 2 years ago? 1 year ago? You get my point.

I thought that's pretty standard for a NY hebe

Nice try shlomo, but you're spouting 3 day old stale talking points that have already been thoroughly debunked.

i don't have skin in the game but I have foreskin in the rabbi

Believing some lies? explain this then my.mixtape.moe/qwexqx.pdf

I judge him for having succeful honeypot setup with his wife that had ties with the corporate NSA, the only mistake he made was making her read a racist poem in his show even though she is clearly liberal and jewess as anybody can tell for what she does, If you consider that a net positive then you may consider yourself a kike

Even if some were we don't namefag on Holla Forums. Nothing IRL gets organised or promoted here.

Absolutely 0 proof for that other than people here wanting this to be true. You're dishonest.

We don't need them to redpill normies and we never did
t./bmw/

It's funny how everyone is repeating the "diversity officer" line

Can I get a copy of the talking points memo too?

Sure my.mixtape.moe/qwexqx.pdf

So I was thinking correctly by guessing you were from TRS.
Do you invite the KKK?

I have no compassion for someone who says they represent me in order to degrade my stronger position because that is simply controlled opposition. You really thought we would not have figured it all out before it was too late for us? The closed forums tripped me from the beginning

Enjoy your mixed-race people and sexual degenerates!
And Jews, all actual WN I'm sure!

kek, reread the conversation

No, I consider you to be an alphabet agent who is possibly jewish and good at creating narratives.

Explain this faggot my.mixtape.moe/qwexqx.pdf

Jesus, and trsodomites have the gall to call us paranoid

Bye TRShill, don't come again!~

He's just going to ignore the evidence and then in the next thread keep spouting the same disinfo about the diversity officer thing being made-up

No, the memo where it says to call her a "Jewish diversity officer"

The one your handler gave you

google.com/search?q="diversity officer" enoch&oq="diversity officer" enoch

This post really activated my neural almonds

Is that a nigger?

You are almost half way there!

(checked)

faggot read this pdf and explain how she does not work in a diversity office my.mixtape.moe/qwexqx.pdf

see
200% JIMPACTED

This degenerate kikess must have participated in pornography. Just a hunch.

Imageboards are perfect because we can always push for greatness and we can't criticize each other for our failings because here we're nobody.

It's just one eternally rising wave.

The jew cries in pain as he strikes you.

Surely you're not about to insinuate that we're all being paid by some sort of higher up entity
like Russia

Who is that?

That is Brendan Kissam, the guy who ran the Appalachian Live Matter gofundme that everyone on TRS shilled for.

Very questionably white at best. Crème de le crèm for Grindr Greggy

From me it looks like grindr greg is hitting on a nigger

I NEED JIMPACTED MEMES NOW

Still full stop.
Stay salty shill

And I can guarantee you that every single one of them were raising hell in that forum you deleted.

Kek, for a moment I had to do a double take.

Audible kek

Keep adding spin to your narrative, jew.

nod un urgpharcumand

TRS vocab, nobody else uses this word
more TRS jargon

So, you cannot come to terms with the fact that his wife is a tranny-loving faghag jew with strong ties to b'nai b'rith who works for a company that disenfranchises young white males

That's not him… Right guy?

Checked for

That's not him… Right guys?

…uh… Well I guess she comments on shit.

poweredbycreativity andcake.tumblr.com/post/154788083319/tixgirl-adore-delano-here-i-am-there-you-are

TRS lol who listened to that nonsense anyway?

Also if you need a pic to realize that Enoch is a fat pig something's either wrong with your ears or your brain, which is most likely the latter as otherwise you wouldn't be taking such an idiot serious in the first place.

What would be even better is if it went to the media and made it about being a Jewish Tranny who didn't know she was married to a Nazi. He didn't accept "she" was different, he was intolerant.

I did not respond to an argument hence why I didn't make one.
You've mistaken arguments for autism.

audible check

I'm amazed that they're even still here. Mike went on the fucking forum and admitted to everything, there are screencaps.

is it degenerate if i want to fuck the living daylights out of this cunt?

nod ephm augamend XD

nice disinfo campaign, kike. You can't square this circle. You can't explain why a white nationalist would be okay with his kike wife continuing to do degenerate marxist shit.

Another version of the same shit, just on some Alaska Thunderfuck tumblr.

tylerjoxeph .tumblr.com/post/155198922239/tixgirl-adore-delano-here-i-am-there-you-are

Pic related.

those are some quality dubs right there have an artistic russian pepe for your efforts

She's a kike, so you're basically fucking a pig user

IT'S SMUG TIME

it is now

You've never been in a relationship.

Thanks.

Plz delete show those to me and I'll give you the password to the official TRS fuck dungeon

What the fuck

It's fucking hilarious how blatant their shilling and/or delusion is. They were still pulling this whole "NUH UH BRO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW FOR SURE THAT THIS IS HIS WIFE" shit long after he himself admitted it was true

Holla Forums was right again

FTFY

Pffffffffff

see

Please, explain how this was merely another ruse by antifachan.

Is that one of those fake genders?

Just wondering where everyone gets their talking points.
I keep seeing "diversity officer" everywhere.
Seems like astroturfing to me.
But maybe its just memetics.

you simply cannot maintain this line. Her whole life is built around jewy degeneracy. BUT YET she wrote a poem for the Christmas show. BUT YET Enoch and her are now separated

You simply cannot accept the fact that you're being played, bro. You have to accept that. At least part of this is an act, and all you can do is defend your fat fuck "leader" – its really pathetic

t. chimpire kike

Trips confirm existence of TRSex Dungeon

Oh right, because it's totally normal for women to go around organizing drag queen shows and advocating for diversity hiring and gay/tranny rights. Yeah, okay.

You keep repeating the same bullshit points I keep seeing all over the internet. And each is just as paper thin as the last. I swear to god, it's like TRS has its own version of CTR now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faux_queen

200% Jewmpacted

Nigger what do you think a diversity officer does? Idiot.

I don't know what that's supposed to mean. What does Coontown have to do with anything?

Her website.
tixgirldotcom.blogspot.co.uk/2006_09_01_archive.html?m=1

Pics of Detox:
poweredbycreativity andcake.tumblr.com/post/154724187874/tixgirl-i-look-good-in-every-color-hello
"Thorgy Thor"
outspokenindividual. tumblr.com/post/155644007745
More drag bullshit
courtneyact. tumblr.com/post/154148139512/tixgirl-merry-christmas-can-we-talk-about
This page gave photo credit to tixgirl:
brooklynvegan.com/rufus-wainwrigh-5/

That's my point. You think this is somehow evidence of mike being coltrolled opposition when it's precisely not. This is evidence of him having a bluepilled past that not came to bite him in the ass.
He lost his job, he lost his kike wife. If he is a plant things certainly didn't go according to plan for him.

He also fucked up by redpilling tens of thousands of people on the JQ before he got outed.

isn't that what supposedly started the rift in the first place? TRS "expeditionary squads" shilling the fuck out of Holla Forums?

The only honorable thing to do would be to kill himself if he wants to preserve what little honor he has left. But this fat piece of shit wants to continue the Shoah?

You have to be kidding me

c'mon

BrettyGud/10

They've seem to have been trying to copy successful jewish tactics the last few months, I don't know what they are trying to accomplish by coming here and acting no better than CTR.
Maybe there could be some room for separation earlier on but at this point after the way TRS and their community have acted there is no room to "live and let live" at this point, they NEED to be destroyed.

kek

I've never heard of someone being a "diversity officer." Sounds like contrived agitprop to me.

These super-dedicated TRS fags will never come around. They have too much cognitive dissonance to see the truth after having donated possibly hundreds or even thousands of dollars to """the cause""". To see the truth would be to accept that they pissed their money down the drain.

Speaking of which, how much money have the daily shoah guys earned in donations alone over the past year? And funny how they'd always seem to be "totally broke, bro!" no matter how much money was donated each week. Strange how their paypal got taken down and all the money allegedly vanished, and therefore got enough sympathy to get people to donate extra cash afterwards. Funny how server costs keep going up and up at an exponential rate.

Poe's law friend. Are they making inside jokes, or are those real images? Who's to say?

Universities have them. They're literally paid to sit in a room and think of ways to hold events for their 20-something disabled Latinx heteroqueer transman niggerboys in college.

Come on now fam.

Done with that infographic from the last thread:

If you guys like it, include it in the next OP.
If you don't like it, use the text from the pastebin and the images to make a better one.

that is literally what women do on the internet. I love the stat that women are gamers too; if you saw the play profile of women gamers you'd see Candy Crush and Angry Birds and garbage like that.

I really fucking hate women doing ANYTHING outside of traditional roles.

..but they're doing it for free.

Is Rosenberg inherently Jewish? Just means mountain of roses. Germanic name…

They've at least got 18,000 shekels foreskins saved up

So why didn't Enoch exhibit social pressure has her fucking husband to get her to stop the subversive jew shit?

"diversity officers" or "diversity consultants" are people who companies literally pay to enforce libshit group think and make a company more "diverse", by disenfranchising highly qualified whites. Everything wrong with HR and affirmative action on steroids, anyone who works in this capacity needs to fucking die. Now that Mike has been reduced completely into a lolcow can we fuck with his wife? I have not been following this e drama very closely one way or the other but it seems that kikess is a prime target for life ruination and seems to be a priority if anyone has dox.

check his T levels

Tell me how to be as enlightened as you.

Her with an MTV host.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gideon_Yago?wprov=sfla1

kek and saved

didn't happen, but nice talking points.

you mean he's a liar, jew-loving lolbergtardian fagtass who has been putting on an act as a super-awesome studly WN leader with a submissive redpilled wife, who is actually a diversity-spreading, white genocide participating, tranny-loving b'nai b'rith kike

get over it. you've been had. i don't know anything about "controlled opposition" – i didn't say that. he's just a persona. a paper-thin persona that has lied his way into a position he shouldn't be in. if he were rank-and-file, this wouldn't be a problem. but HE LIED TO EVERYONE, and IS STILL LYING. You have to accept that.

Probably get extra shekels by selling donator's personal info to the ADL too

Excellent.

1488/10

Kike Enoch has led to some great new OC. Good work.

kek forgot she literally wrote that

I get it. But I don't think "diversity officer" appears anywhere in that pamphlet. Yet it's all over every single thread, and it's not really accurate. Not that it's misleading, but it sounds like everyone is repeating talking points.

TOP shelf

That still makes you a faggot. Faggot.

Nice OC

He obviously did or she wouldn't have read that Poem.
Maybe he was even delusional enough to think that she would give up her jewish identity if only he had enough time to work on her.

Step 1: Stop defending frauds and traitors.

Let the memes flow

In America, yes. Kikes appropriated German names when they infiltrated here, not every berg, blatt, or stein is a Jew, especially in Germany, but in burgerland 98+ percent of Jews with berg,blatt,stein,rosen,etc. are kikes. The only one who isn't that I know of was Alfred Rosenberg. It is a safe assumption that typical Jew surnames are typical Jews 99+ percent of the time.

t. captain obvious

how fucking deep does the rabbit hole go?

I'll take Bahar Mustafa for 1000 Alex

By connecting the dots , do you think its a coincidence that a jewess that worked with the corporate NSA and had ties with media outlets decided to read a racist poem in a supposed white nationalist site that was trying to become a media empire?youtube.com/watch?v=7hOwQxE3Q34

Not even gonna read the rest of your puke. You can't just say "didn't happen" without substantiating your claim you fucking dishonest faggot.

Oy Vey!

nice work. saved.

"biologically-challenged" drag queen
I just can't even.

That used to be a regular 'joke' that Enoch would make…

Berg is iffy but blatt/stein are dead giveaways

You're so fucking dimwitted and sad.
A thing you forgot to mention is that the kike in question has hid this from everyone while larping as a WN and his kike wife is a MARXIST JEW THE EVIL OF ALL EVILS.
So, no these jews in particular is nothing that can be used. In fact they should both be necked immediately.
The fact that so many degenerates TRS HOMOS are shilling for 'em shows what great job they did with infiltration and subversion tbh fam
Kys

KEK. This meme's going on the mantle

Don't forget the SPLC

Top fucking kek, it's another Jew.
archive.is/VRcMi

OY FUCKING VEY
EVERY FUCKING TIME

as an example of the truth of your statement: thsi faggotry
not even making an argument. just being a faggot

The main host says filing over divorce because your wife is a pozzed jew is "frivolous"

Thank you for correcting the record.

you know how I know you don't have a college education?

The beat part is that the only memes they can regurgitate now are our memes about their brace for JIMPACT

Filename reads like a porn title, jej

many a truth told in jest

This is CNN-tier spin. The huge company she works for did have a NSA contract at some point in time along with contracts from hundreds of other entities.

It really makes you think

I mean, she's in Whitepages.

whitepages. com/name/Ames-F-Peinovich/New-York-NY/8tn3iup

Yeah, but he's a dimwitted christcuck autiste, so it doesn't matter.

Did you guys catch this brave TRShill who fought the toxic(tm) and problematic(tm) nature of antifachan(tm)?

tens of thousands of listens on their podcast alone
just as many on ftn
skyrocketing pageviews on their articles about global jewry

DISHONEST RAT

Fatherland have always been unideological cucks. They care more about TRS as a social clique for hanging out with the boys than they do about actually standing up for white nationalism.

You don't even need a college education. All TRS fags will NEVER get over this and will deny it until the end of time.

typical jewish sjw tactic: don't attack the substance, attack the terminology. Also, poisoning the well and we know jews are good at that with the "talking points" claim

Hey, you wanna know how I know you're a jew?

This is the most pathetic attempt damage control i have ever seen

Consultant seems much more natural. You seem to realize that.

When is /pol going to go after David Duke for supporting Mike? When is Richard Spencer's clique going to "get it"? The alt-kike needs to die.
"No punching to the right" is almost impossible for /pol since /pol is on the leading edge of the right. Everyone else is scrambling behind us. You are all fair game!

MOVE ALONG
O
V
E

A
L
O
N
G

Didn't Goebbels find out his wife was a half jewish and he immediately ended it?

Arguing over semantics is the platonic form of talmudic kikery

DIVERSITY OFFICER

We're just kicking back and enjoying the fireworks goyiler

How do you know people who read those articles aren't ALREADY redpilled.
t. one of those already redpilled downloaders

This is how fucking delusional you are.

Sister I think.

I thought it was called no fault divorce.

So fucking brave.

You're not even trying to refute what I'm saying.

She has an adam's apple, that's a dude.

meant for

I'm not attacking the terminology. I'm saying that the terminology is fishy, possibly indicative of coordination.

they're so FUCKING stupid that they don't understand one does follow from the other, since almost no one who isn't ALREADY redpilled is going to listen to TDS. It just doesn't happen. It's entertainment for ALREADY redpilled people – which has value, don't get me wrong, but its not the same thing

Well, looks like the funposting on TRS has been shut down. Tried to bantz Fatherland and got this message. Most likely my post will be removed.

Pretty clear who wears the pants in this "relationship". Stop making excuses for mike being a pussy-whipped cuck that got used up by a Jewess.

TIXGIRL
I
X
G
I
R
L

tixgirldotcom. blogspot.com/2006_09_01_archive.html
archive.is/lVJ3D

NOTHING TO SEE
O
T
H
I
N
G

T
O

S
E
E

Honest question, has Jim fucked Mikes wife?

For convenience.

She's been thoroughly JIMPACTED.

pls dump all your jimpacted memes. I need them for research purposes

Nigger, we did you a favor removing Kike Enoch and shaking up the NSA/kike funded honeypot operation. I don't hold any animosity to most TRS users or their audience except the most delusional of them but you niggers better get your shit together, go night of the long knives on dataminers, traitors, etc. and amplify your propaganda operations. I honestly enjoyed a lot of TRS content, articles, and podcasts but I am completely glad Kike Eunuch is gone. Consider this a shit test for your community, get gud or get lost, if you cannot continue redpilling without getting honeypotted or being dependent on a backstabbing morbidly obese cuck married to a treasonous Jew you do not deserve to survive. Be willing to struggle for your own betterment, little guy.

nod umh agumendf XD

wew, just happens to be hanging out with a jew from MTV and C(IA)BS News?

See also

We need to get this shit out there to the cucks

Not arguing over semantics.
I don't think "diversity officer" is necessarily wrong or misleading. I think it's odd. I think it's strange that everyone is using that particular term and only that term. I don't think most people would use that terminology.

See

Still stuck at 2?

That usually happens when the post contains a censored word I believe.

is svens wife next?

Oh my fucking lord.

tixgirldotcom. blogspot.com/2007/01/view-from-my-seat-matisyahu-at.html

Jesus fucking Christ

I'm not. He is a weak-willed faggot and not cut out to be the leader of anything. I'm just saying that he got tangled up in his own life instead of being some kind of jidf plant.

Nice work user

No one is touching Sven's wife.

I think it's weird that you use the term odd instead of weird. How peculiar.

Here's my post

that's some real fucking cancer right there

It's like you're not a memewizard

…oh right TRS are just faggots who can't mememagick which is why Holla Forums will always be the redpill factory and TRS will always just pick up the scraps

This, semantic games and pilpul piss me off to no end, looks like the kikery has infected him by proxy, we need some serious dank memes stat to reverse the infection.

His sister is the elephant man?

How about his wife's kids?

The NSA hires outside 'diversity officers' to create subversive anti-Semitic podcasts with their spouses.
Classic intelligence community tactic.

implying she hasn't been already

Exactly, I only listened to TDS because it was being shilled as the only Holla Forums approved one. Normalfags would never listen to that show, they would immediately be turned off due to the never ending shit-talking

They locked that down hours ago when it was getting obvious their sycophants were losing ground.

jej, with that attitude you wake me want to

Number of White Nationalists Holla Forums has dox'd as of 1/18/17: ZERO

I said it could just be memes

But it could be something else too

Holy shit what a fucking faggot Jesus Christ.

TRS needs to learn the difference between punching right and dragging right, and we are going to drag you faggots kicking and screaming all the way right whether you like it or not.

Thanks, 9000 hours in ms paint, please help spread it before its too late

It's always going to be around m8

More like full revolt.

Oh but of course we're JIDF plants for calling a cuck a cuck…

Can confirm. I've shown my normalfag friend morrakiu/merchant minute videos. He correctly thinks he's a whiny, annoying loser.

Having just done a lot of looking into that claim, the original seems to be hyperbole from the description of the JIMPACT company PDF. I listed it is incorrect tbh.

need new bread soon

Within 10 minutes the comment is deleted. And the kicker? They do it for free

Sven announced today (apparently since Enoch and wife are "separated") that Enoch is coming back tomorrow ands gonna splain ebbryting goyim. And, he'll be staying with TRS as best buttbuddies forever and ever

kek, knowing he's itt, I wonder if he'll cry reading that

Work on your reading comprehension.

That fucking sucks, if they had done a proper Mea Culpa they could have unkiked themselves and been something. Sad!

Doesn't Sven use "odd" alot on TDS???

Sven, I know that's you. Give us the skinny. Also, why are you such a butthurt faggot about being called a kike doublenigger? Does it hoiyt ur feeeewings?

I laughed. someone post the one where a black guy is grabbing his wife's head

My handler is mein Führer

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, SVEN IS ITT CONFIRMED

Oh shit, it is worse than I thought. I guess a priority needs to be triggering and absorbing a sizable TRS exodus, the fags making excuses for him are likely a small delusional minority, we can gain a lot of troops if the salvageable ones become proper meme wizards.

Ahaha he looks dead inside.

If thats you sven dont worry i have the perfect book for you and i bet your friend mike has some of them from when his wife was working at jimpact

Thats cause kikes don't have souls

Nothing interestring about that.

By the way, Yago went to the Kew-Forest School.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kew-Forest_School

Do you even read your own larp shit before posting? Most of the TRS audience comes from chans.

NEW BREAD

Fuck off normalfaggot

fucking hell