Are There Any Good Jews?

NO

and today I offer proof:

''"Question:
My sister was baptized and has since married and had a child. My mother claims the child is Jewish, but how could that be? If Judaism is a religion, if someone leaves it, she’s no longer Jewish, right?

Response:
Logically, I would have to agree with you. If Judaism is a religion, then someone who doesn’t believe in the religion should be no longer Jewish. The reality, however, is that it doesn’t work that way.

Throughout the Tanach, we find Jews breaking every facet of their covenant with G‑d, joining and forming all sorts of idolatrous cults and heathen practices. Yet when the prophets chide them, they are called “My people, Israel.”"''

The article continues in giving reasons why a Jew will always be a Jew no matter how un-Jewish they seem to be.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1269075/jewish/Is-a-Jew-Who-Converts-Still-Jewish.htm
archive.is/Wi6JZ

Other urls found in this thread:

genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/gb-2009-10-1-r7
google.com/search?q=jewish cemetery
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2008/09/on-jewish-traitors.html
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2008/10/on-jewish-traitors-benjamin-freedman.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My lampshade is a good jew

noice

/thread

please post the webm of the sunglasses dude talking about how there's no good jews.

You're wrong. None of the modern (rabinnic) jews are really jews.

Jewishness is patrilineal, not matrilineal, no matter what the kikes will say. I can't believe nazis are so fucking retarded to buy into this talmudic lie.

I've heard this line being pushed the second it was revealed enoch's wife was a jewess. Get outta here, TRSodomite. Jew blood is jew blood, no matter what.

have a bump

youre a fucking retard, you're probably that enoch cuck himself in the flesh

I bet. You're caught, you're done.

Just follow the Nuremberg laws. They're simple, effective, and have genetic evidence to back them up

Full kike - Jew
Half kike - Jew
Quarter - Mischling (acceptable with restrictions)
One eighth - White (kike genes have been bred out and fully diluted)

genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/gb-2009-10-1-r7

give this man a gold star

kek

fucking kek

yes, there are good jews!

Source:
google.com/search?q=jewish cemetery

Is David Horowitz bad?
What about Matt Drudge?

after three generations of breeding with whites, all signs of an ashkenazi Jew will be completely bred out and the person will cluster directly with other whites. They will be indistinguishable. Ashkenazi kikes are already heavily mixed with Europeans and they are not potent in the same way a nigger is. I couldn't really give a shit what some random literally who yid says. If you look white, genetically cluster with whites, were raised with a white culture and identity, and identify with your fellow whites, then you are white and whose to say otherwise? A Jewish Great grand parent has no bearing on that anymore. If it was acceptable for the Nazis then it's acceptable for me.

This guy

"Wellllll, the question that should be asked is, was your mother's vagina jewish? Yes? Then you're a jew, back in line we might need you later"

Are there any good reptilians? No. Only subverters.

David Cole
But that's no reason to change our policy here.

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2008/09/on-jewish-traitors.html
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2008/10/on-jewish-traitors-benjamin-freedman.html

Full Jews deserve the oven no questions asked. They are a distinct ethnic and cultural group who act as a subversive element within our society.
>Fail

Half Jews may or may not deserve the oven depending on whether they were raised with Jewish culture or identify with their Jewish side. If they are willing to renounce their Jewishness, agree to be sterilized, and work towards the betterment of the white race, then they may remain.
>Conditional Pass

Quarter Jews are acceptable if they support the cause and advocate white survival and the betterment of Western Civilisation. They are at the fringe of being white genetically and can easily be bred out without creating any problems.
>Conditional Pass

One Eight Jews are white. All distinguishable Jewishness will have been bred out of them, they will cluster with other whites genetically and they will have been too far removed from the Jewish culture and identity to even identify with it. They are no different from any other Proud white man at this point.
>Pass

He's not a good jew because he still calls himself a jew.

this

"I'm a magical chosen person and my own race of magic chosen people because race means whatever the fuck I want it to because I'm a fucking kike!"

The only people who believes Jews are a sub-species all by themselves are people who believe in Noah's flood as science. Stop memeing Jews as "chosen"

What are you talking about? Jews are genetically proven to be distinct from other white Europeans, however they have plenty of European admixture due to living there for +/-2000 years. They are not a "chosen" people, just identifiably different. Due to the heavy European admixture in a kike, their genes are not potent like with a nigger's and can thus be easily bred out of existence within 2-3 generations. A person whose great grandfather/mother was a kike will be indistinguishable from other whites and cluster with them genetically as the image I posted proves. Full and half Jews are a distinct and subversive foreign population that poses a threat, quarter Jews not so much, and 1/8 "jews" are fully white.

1/8th is still dangerous as it depends a lot on which traits one inherited and which of those are dominant, but if the State promotes a strong cultural influence like the Nazis did or if a de-jewing breeding program was instituted then the problem would solve itself in time.

topkek

ALL JEWS ARE BAD

go away trs

Why would you want something so filthy in your house?

That doesn't make them a chosen race you dumb nigger. Full Jew is still just a dirty sand nigger at most which were created by race mixing in the first place.

This. No exceptions. Self hating Jews are only good for as long as they're useful.