Getting antifa to dox themselves on a massive scale

CALLING ALL AUTISTS

Instead of chasing down these cockroaches in the dark, lets entice them to come to us.

The plan is as follows:
- Build a fake petition website asking cucks to pledge against/for some degenerate cause
- Come up with catchy hashtag and link it to social media and spam it to death
- Retweeting Fake Tweets from ecelebfags, memes on Plebbit, culture jam it
- Sit back, collect IPs, and let the autists at it

see web.archive.org/web/20170117140542/http://unitedagainsthate.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

answercoalition.org/protest_on_inauguration_day
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Genius.

Holy shit, are we CIA now?

Retards also like big, round numbers so we can also make it like a "If this gets 100,000 signatures, we'll [something something] Trump"

this is good. i like this

Great Idea, Also how about we start an Antifa Podcast where we LARP as antifascist and creat a forum where we collect their meta data and sell them missinformation. In fact we might be able to make some money of these stupid antifascist while we are at it.

I'm all for it, but keep two things in mind:
-Being in Antifa is neither risky nor controversial, therefore social consequences of being doxed are minor
-Antifa rarely hold down normal jobs and therefore are not in danger of getting fired
-Antifas mostly socialize among themselves (real life echo chambers)

(check em)
With DJ20 collapsing in on itself from Veritas, it sounds like the iron's hot for just this sort of thing. Sell it as a movement to take their place, all the moral-fags will ride their fragile hopes and dreams right into Holla Forums Sentral Station

Best part, leftycucks are very unfamiliar with honeypots and infiltration and are careless as fuck, i mean they can't even handle basic shilling. Holla Forums is literally a non-existing intelligence agency who does it for free at this point.

An equally brilliant idea. And not only are we capitalizing on the enemy we're getting addresses, financials, etc. This could be a very fruitful venture indeed.

bump

this is perfect, but unfortunately, most antifa orgs practice much better opsec than similar scams and what OP is suggesting

antifa aren't exactly basic bitch democrats sharing change.org petitions

Antifa has a lot more hobbyists than we do. These people are largely - not serious.

Their weakest point is their need to virtue signal. This wouldn't be as simple as my plan above, it's just a basic concept. The petition wouldn't be rolled out until we already have something to leverage it, like a trending hashtag which could initially just have been associated with a new meme.
Best case scenario, we're able to capitalize on some sort of emergency/public outrage event like being about to pass environmental laws or something

This.

In fact we probably don't even need a honetpot to do this. If we find one or two antifa members on twitter and some photos of an antifa event, we can trawl through their followers and match names to faces.

meant *honeypot

What are you going to get with their IPs? The dox of their ISP?

If you want to get their dox, you need to trick them into giving their real name, or some other real information.

Is there perhaps any chance that we could collect some IPs of any antifa persons that are proclaiming to take part in agitation shenanigans this Friday at the inauguration?

It's a sad fact that in my country most Antifa are either supported by social security or come from wealthy backgrounds and are LARPing as revolutionaries. Either way they're fucking scum.

You cannot kill that which has no life. The most effective method would be to target their family, the innocent ones, with a systemematic harassment campaign. These antifa have nothing to lose, no jobs, no marriages or relationships. They are the bottom of the gene pool, stupidest human beings on the planet. So the best strategy would be to find dirt on their immediate family members and destroy their lives.

can i piggy back my homemade meme? get them to expose/express themselves via visual imagery. this will be deleted. let it live on. it has immense power.

An IP will give you the country, city, and internet service provider of a person and nothing else. The only way to get dox from this is to forward the IP to the ISP and convince them to give you information. If you can do that, then congratulations, you are the government and you are doxing your own guys. What's the next step in your master plan?

The only time an IP will be useful to the above average Holla Forumsack is when he is targeting internet infrastructure ie: DDoSing a server.

If you want to dox someone like this, you create a Google doc, forward it to a single target, and if they click that link while they are logged into their real google account, then you will have a record of their real name. It works on a lot of unsuspecting people, but it is a very slow method if you are going after a group of people.

Just take a look at op pics you retard. There are personal info fields you need to fill out to "sign a petition" and all of that shit goes towards total doxx tally - who the fuck gives a crap about IP if you got personal information.

HEY FAGGOTS
NEED A FEW AUTISTS ON THIS

THE ANSWER COALITION HAS A SHITTON OF NAMES ON THEIR RSVP LIST
ANYBODY WHO HAS MORE TIME THAN ME SHOULD START LOOKING INTO THESE RETARDS RIGHT GODDAMN NOW
EVEN IF THEY AREN'T DOING ANYTHING, AREN'T GOING, OR HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN, FIND THEM

answercoalition.org/protest_on_inauguration_day

you need to make a TOS for the site but make it hard to find, lengthy, lengthy, lengthy, and put in the TOS that you're allowed to publish or sell all user info to 3rd parties. they'll still give away all their info, everybody knows leftists don't read.

when they figure it out the salt harvest will be bountiful indeed ;)

make sure to phrase it in legalese too.

In my state they are openly funded by the gouverment while still pretending to be "le ebin radigal" and throwing rocks at the police.

thanks mummy merkel, we could have never reached the state of institutionalized schizophrenic-self-harm without you!

bump

Hello, antifa.

Awesome, we'll even start raiding antifa forums while pretending to be other left wing groups and then when they fight back call them neo nazis for revealing that we were FUCKING WHITE MALES all along.

Hello ANTIFA
:::::DDDD:D:D:D:D:D:DD:DD:D:D:D:D:D

Then make it risky.

you idiots realize that the antifa read Holla Forums Holla Forums right?

THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS, AT A MINIMUM LARGE SCALE DRUG USERS.. ONE ERRANT SWAGGLE AND ITS OFF TO JAIL FOR WIDDLE BABBY ANTIFA

hmmmmm… (((where))) did you get an idea like this

I don't mean to be a naysayer, but does doxing antifa actually work in practice? They're usually not in a position where we can get them to lose their jobs like those on the right are, because they aren't productive members of society.

Like I remember seeing one antifa posting all the TRS dox worked as a goddamn hooker in Chicago. I don't know what dox would really do to someone like that.

I guess there's minor stuff that anons have done with someone's personal info, but ultimately the anons taking part in that are going to be breaking the law. The left can call and get right activists fired because they have actual jobs, and don't have a big kike soros machine to employ them as a fallback.

Again, I don't want to be a naysayer, I just feel like we need a better endgame.

The main context in which it "works" is primarily for the antifa(gs) who wear masks and try to be anonymous little revolutionaries. Shining a light on them, putting their face and info out there for the FBI and everyone else to have easy open access to, ruins the whole anonymous revolutionary LARPing act and shakes them up. I'm not advocating getting people fired (as if half of these people even have jobs…) or doing anything illegal, I'm just saying shine light on the cockroaches, rain on the parade, demoralize.

Proof?

No

> Assuming we don't already know that

Hi leftcucks
kys

:^)