Roger Stone poisoned with Radioactive Material

Trumps Roger Stone was sick over the holidays, turns out he was poisoned with polonium, much like that ex Russian spy in the UK.

“So I ultimately went to the doctors at Mt. Sinai hospital in Miami Beach, my own personal physician. They conducted extensive blood tests. Those blood tests were passed on to CDC.”

“The general consensus is that I was poisoned,” Stone says.

“I was poisoned with, they now say, a substance that may have been polonium or had the characteristics of polonium. This made me exceedingly ill. The conjecture of all the doctors was that I did not receive a large enough dose to kill me, but I have never been this ill.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/B1zbJ
archive.fo/rvWwk
unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_5&products_id=716
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This guy is full of so much bullshit, not sure I believe him

Who would have poisoned him? Antifa or CIA?

He says one of Romney's deep state people, forgot the name, its in the Video.

Guess Romney didn't like that pic of him at dinner.

Christ, I fucking hate Alex Jones.

I think I believe him

looks more like he took buck shot to the face

isn't that how pierce was killed too?

kill yourself

They're not even trying to hide it anymore. Christ.

Because OP is a fag:

http:// www.infowars.com/exclusive-trump-operative-roger-stone-survives-assassination-attempt/

It might have been americium, it is a radioactive isotope used in smoke detectors.

Break open 5-10 older detectors, and you have enough to seriously hurt a person. Maybe some libshit retard used only 1 detectors worth.

The video is more important. Nothing in the article that is not in the video.

archive.is/B1zbJ

Sounds like bullshit to get in the news to hawk his books. He may have been poisoned, but you don't really survive Polonium poisoning. Where's the proof?

Then sent it to the CDC and the FBI

Check with them.

My flag is at full staff

I eagerly await their announcement. Which in the case of Polonium, will be made since it is a public safety concern.

sage

Until more proofs is provided, I'm calling bullshit.

it's on all angles, though

The bullshit from jewns comes in at about 5:50 when he suggests its great that Stone be called in for congressional hearings and then he calls it "the new McCarthyism" which is a subtle attack on McCarthy and a defense of communist written fake history.

Trump fired him in 2015 because he was trying to use the campaign to sell his shitty books

Probably a bad batch of Jonestein's snake oil.

lol

Reminder that Roger Stone is a literal cuckold. He's also a bullshitter like Chuck Johnson.

archive.fo/rvWwk

Polonium is toxic in quantities of one microgram or more. It is literally impossible to ingest or contact polonium in any way and not die, unless those globalists created nanobots for the sole purpose of delivering less than one microgram of polonium. This is bullshit. Don't forget to buy Brainforce and Super Male Vitality to stop those globalists trying to poison you goy!

The guy just had an assassination attempt. Why wouldn't they try to assassinate his reputaiton aswell?

he was taking the infowars supplements shill

Thank god he had them filters on tap.

there have been so many victims of Arkencide and other (((groups))) we need to make a BIG list

Wikipedia says

Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko

Nah, truth is Roger Stone is actually 148.8 years old, and this is what happens when you stop taking Super Male VitalityTM

Are these tweets what passes for cleverness in CY+2?

The bar really is this low.

Well if the jews did poison him, but didn't kill him on purpose, then it they did it to destroy Stone's credibility because nobody will believe him.

Roger Stone just flushed his credibility down the drain.

Trips of truth

I actually had his book on pre-order. I was always a bit skeptical, but I thought he might at least have some interesting Trump stories to tell. After this stunt, I can see that I'll be better served avoiding this trash, not even worth stealing for free. I also heard he's going to rehash the Ted Cruz's Father link to JFK in the book, which is pretty irrelevant now even if true.

Not even original, ripping of 1970s Monty Python lines.

That's retarded, if it was Polonium he'd be dead by now.

Kill yourself.

You might say it's… bolognium

^CIA

Filterman is just so entertaining.
Keep up the good filter sales!

Filter sales are so 2015. Now he's all about the selling vitamins and snake oil elixirs. Apparently retards buy products he advertises to 'strengthen DNA'. Total junk science.

Roger Stone. Syd Barrett of the Trump campaign. He doesn't have to be right all the time for me to still generally like him. I think it's plausible he was poisoned, but who knows.

The way that guy uses his hands while he talks makes it look like he's folding invisible laundry.

kill yourself

How can we meme HUAC 2.0? I desperately want this to happen.

^CIA

That article is years old.

Beat me to it.

that side profile nose could use a little work

This guy right here

pretty sure that guy died when he was poisoned, he didn't get better

Stone clearly isn't better. He's just alive.

Goddamn Roger Stone, never can tell when he's not bullshitting.

What does that mean? Is that normal? How extraordinary is it?

What do you mean general consensus? How many doctors are involved? What are the differing opinions? Has any of them actually concluded you were poisoned?

Well it wasn't polonium-210, from the litvinenko case.
From wikipedia:
There's no way to administer

You too can survive polonium poisoning if you buy the damn filters.

No.
it's more relevant than ever, since 2017 is the year when the classified documents gets declassified.
unless the President says differently.

>All remaining assassination-related records (approximately 5,000 pages) are scheduled to be released by October 2017, with the exception of documents certified for continued postponement by the President under the following conditions: (1) "continued postponement is made necessary by an identifiable harm to the military, defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or conduct of foreign relations" and (2) "the identifiable harm is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure." There is some concern among researchers that significant records, particularly those of the CIA, may still remain classified after 2017.[142]

Bump for visibility. Stone was a priceless ally in the campaign. No wonder why he's targeted.
But on other hand, this could be a message to Trump. Since Putin KO'd Litvinenko the same way.

Look at this shill swarm. A fucking beauty. 40% of this thread are shills. I wonder where the mods are.

while this in particular seems fairly dubious it should be noted that I don't believe that they think they could get away with killing Trump. He must be weakened and made less effectual so as to demoralize his very passionate supporter base. I could see a slow disappearing/discrediting/bullying campaign to erode his support over time to make way for a hit.

I don't think thats the method they'll go forward with as its been mostly checked so far.

valid point.
Killing Trump now would make him a martyr for his supporters.

First, they have to subvert his cabinet (inb4 already happened) then they'll have to sabotage every act he propose.

They've probably thought this through. Trump also has hired private security beyond secret service because of what has happened to uh, previous presidents. He is simply harder to get to. They will attack any ("weaker") angle they can.

There is no proof whatsoever Litvinenko was killed by the russians.
The man was at the same time mobbed up, involved in trafficking nuclear substance and getting paychecks from the MI6. As far as anyone could tell he had outlived his usefulness to whoever was pulling his strings and was made make a last "BLAME RUSSIA" dance.

Polonium is not some magical poison substance Russian agents use, it's fucking over the counter stuff.

unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_5&products_id=716

Russian assassins, likes anyone else, use cancer and car accidents to kill people they want to do quiet and make a splash with those they want to make an example of (the good old explosion, the good old burglary gone wrong ends up killing the whole family, etc…).

All you need is a set of lockpicks, a small directed radioactive source (1cm3) to plant in a office seat or a bed if the guy lives alone and in like a month of exposure = fast moving leucemia/lymphomas/cancer.

WTF? Cruz's father being the CIA assassin that murdered JFK is what you call "irrelevant"? Are you sure you know what that word means?

'who' is usually less important than 'why' and 'who ordered it'
taking down an assassin is small potatoes

Nanograms are one order of magnitude smaller than micrograms, so what the other user said is still correct, all be it not perfectly accurate. It would be impossible without nanorobot precision to deliver a less than lethal dose of Polonium to someone. Good job sperging out over technicalities and missing the point of anons statement, fucking autist.

The claim is that Ted's father is in a photo with Oswald, not that he's the assassin.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. He's always claimed that Donald Trump fired him in an 'arrangement' so that Roger could be more effective working from the outside obviously nonsense. He's certainly a friend of Trump, but I think when Donald saw that things were picking up, he had to drop his 'dead weight' friend who seemed more interest in being famous himself, that working with the Trump campaign.

jesus dude its not hard . . . .dissolve 100 ug of x in 1 L of y

you now have a 1 ng/ml solution

What kind of argument is that? Are you an amateur philosopher? "Whys" cannot be thrown in prison. "Whys" cannot rat out their superiors.

assassinations don't stop when you jail the assassin, the why is a potent redpill

Of course it it. We're not interested in Oswald's cooking recipes. What do you thinks going on?

Why? There's nothing "extraordinary" about that. If Stone screwed up somehow, there would be no legal ties to Trump. It's just politics as usual. Do you think Hillary Clinton signs BLM terrorist paychecks herself?

How are you even capable of using a keyboard to communicate your retardation, you fucking mouth breather?

The truth is Trump fired him. Do you believe a star player can be more effective on the field, or warming the bench, worse still, sitting at home watching the game on TV. Apply a little thinking, and then perhaps you won't need to fill up this thread with inane questions.

Finding the non-physical perpetrators =//= blame society for niggers doin nuffin.

Bullshit

Oh yeah, its bullshit.

Alex Jones guys? Really?

Trump fired him from that position and supposedly gave him another job elsewhere. He reshuffled a lot of people constantly during the election based on their strengths.

You guys believe this guy?

Didn't realize Holla Forums was so stupidly gullible.

Reminds me of some this duplicitous liar who is okay with whoring out his transvestite son to black people.

Interesting, got a source?

I cannot buy this.
Ingesting polonium should easily kill a man.

How much needs to be ingested to kill a man? 1mg?

This isn't plausible.
I don't think it's even possible.

This is another scare tactic I assume?
To frighten us from digging?

I'll admit I did chuckle.

Remember how Russia got all of that Uranium from Clinton?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

We've been had.

Could be, but most people don't survive that, so you begin to ask "why?"

Then you push this in front of Trump's nose.

Is this a d&c tactic using Stone?

Actually bump, people need to see this and ponder.

Any one who says he's a lair is a fucking shill. The dude never lied in any of books either.

?

Also see
Something doesn't add up:
1. how did he not die of that poisoning?
2. wouldn't this possibly be used to condition Trump away from Russia if he does lie? (remember, he's close-ish to trump, that means he'd be valuable in getting a lie through to Trump who would find it hard to not trust him)

It's almost like a test.

Basically a gaslight on him. Stone wrote a fascinating expose on Nixon and LBJ eras. And would have enemies for that alone.

Cry some more

No.

It was real - in his mind

Maybe Roger Stone is an ayy like that pastor Kyle Odom shot in the head with a
.45 who then recovered within the week.

If he really sent a sample to the CDC, we will know if he is bullshitting or not, unless his plan was to do this right before the inauguration happened so everyone would literally forget in a week aside from his target audience.

You, faggot, do not understand the concept of dilution.
Botulinum toxin is also lethal in the ng range, yet women (and men) have it injected into their bodies on a regular basis.
How is that possible?
Because dilution.
Dose makes poison.

Now Hol' up, fam.

Micrograms are 10^-6 and nanograms are 10^-9 if you divide from 10^-6 by 1000 you add -3 to the -power to 10 ergo 10^-9

Is meant for

(Citation needed)

Also Below nanograms

What does that mean? Is that in mols?

In White Power, George Lincoln Rockwell thoroughly goes into Oswalds communist past, its amazing the shit they dont tell you about the guy. He was living in Russia, married a Russian woman - got entrance to the country, and an exit pass.. and a permit to train with a rifle, all of these extremely rare etc… there's strong relations to castro, too. Even if he was a patsy, its obvious he planned to do it. I left a lot of the points he makes out, its very thorough.

Remember that the same people who ran the Soviet Union at the time, also ran the international Banks. in the west.

Fuck me sideways, I just mixed length with mass. For example a O-H bond is 96 picometers in length, ignore my previous post it's bullshit.

Anyways I still think that a solution with a concentration of below nanogramms would be too small to make an impact on the human body, but i could be wrong. I'm in my 2nd semester freshman in pharmacy and I evidently don't know much at all.

Goes without saying.

false flag

I would wonder how they force cultural marxist gender bullshit into your course, and even approach race based things like sickle cell. For example, when studying how dosing is different for men and women, and how men need different amounts of things than women.. when we all know theres no such thing as men and women and everything is just a spectrum in the marxist bullshit way of looking at things.

Have fun with that.

>That photo looks like a reenactment of a fake event. You're not a small guy, are you?

I live in Austria, we don't have Cultural marxism in our sciences. Praise KEK

Of course, I can't delete and repost after it so helpfully added meme arrows. God I hate fucking 8ch.

"proofs" is legitimate argument and meme
"trust but verify" is common sense

if you click a post number while having something selected it automatically adds the implier marks

Kek.

Stone is doing no such thing and your baseball analogy is completely retarded.

Stop making retarded statements that make no sense whatsoever. Then I wouldn't have to ask you simple questions.

dosage is everything.

I'm a little suspicious because polonium isn't something you survive with a hard sweat and a sick leave. If he ends up dying anyway, then that would show signs of radioactive poisoning. It could of been some other form of radioactive poisoning, which will result in him getting sicker and sicker.

Either way, if this was a poisoning, it means the espionage war is in full effect against Trump.

And yet still has a very full head of hair. If there is truth to this claim, I would expect that he should start losing it within the month.

To be honest, I think he pushed to far with his assumption of the gullibility in the "alt-right" crowd, they're not buying it. Some people here seem to be supporting him, but I think they're conflating positive things he did for Trump with being an upstanding honest individual.

Jones / Stone had a chance to become more maintstream and move up. But they blew it with this stunt and the nigger tape claim.

All the newcomers now know they are full of shit.

nigger oswald was CIA. Shit don't change. He was used overseas as an asset because he grew up as the son of an immigrant and spoke russian. He also helped organize/train latin castro supporters at a black site cia training camp that got busted down in the south.

If you really wanna know some insider details of oswalds life you should read the book written by the woman he was fucking. btw, she was working on illegal biological weapons in new orleans at the time. read doctor mary's monkey.

Just digg up their older stuff. They're both complete idiots who are deluding people and probably laugh their asses off. Or they're so stupid that they believe their own nonsense.

Wouldn't his team of doctors be required by law to report an attempted murder? Where's the police report?

OH, there is none.

Read rockwells words and understand how it was supposed to go down, and how close Oswald was to getting away to his kike associates hideout. He was blocks away, and some cop randomly stopped him because he fit the description. If he was never caught, they could have pinned it on the anti-communists and disarmed the public etc. The guy who shot him was also not planning to do so until it was announce Oswald was prepared to talk.

Have you mongs not learnt anything about ecelebs from the last week?
Roger stone is possibly the most annoying autistic faggot on the face of the plant. He's a true gentle man.
His hand gestures are like something out of spitting image.

It would definetly burn your throat when swallowing it.

Alexander Litvinenko was not killed using Polonium.

The polonium is a layer of plating which in turn is plated with a material such as gold, which allows the alpha radiation (used in experiments such as cloud chambers) to pass while preventing the polonium from being released and presenting a toxic hazard.

Polonium needles can not be used to poison food or water.

If Stone would have been poisoned using Polonium, he would have been dead if the Polonium source came from something other then a commercial needle or he would have noticed the sting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonium

A gram of it makes 140W of heat from the radiation.

To kill a man, you need about 50 BILLIONTHS of a gram, which will give off 7 nanowatts of power, or in scientific terms, Absoultely fuck all.

sorry, 7 microwatts.

Yes, and he'd have to be isolated from people too.
I think it's safe to say he's exagerating.

Yeah, but polonium doesn't kill because of chemical toxicity. It kills you by cooking your cells from the inside out through radiation poisoning. Because of its weight, it doesn't get processed through your body, if it collects in your liver it'll just keep irradiating your vital organs causing imminent failure.
Radiation poisoning != Chemical poisoning, I'm surprised more of you aren't realizing this.
He would be dead by now from polonium poisoning, this isn't a 50/50 dose thing.

probably has grids

From the wiki article on acute radiation syndrome, 5-50% chance of mortality with medical care from 2 to 6 Gy.

From the wiki article on polonium, specifically the section on lethal dosage.
My point is, if they wanted him dead by polonium poisoning, he would not be walking right now.
He would either be in medical isolation or a casket.

amount used in assassination:
50 mCu
amount sold per source in your link:
0.01 uCu

thats 5 million times less.

cost per unit: 69 dollars.
5 million times 69 dollars = you are a fucking shill / idiot.

fuck off you silly sod.

Last I read a few days ago, in this thread, they had not confirmed it was polonium and even suggested it could be a different material. They are throwing polonium around because its been used 2 times before in similar situations.

kill yourself faggot