When?

Im tired of waiting. My life is JUST tier and there is nothing I would like more than for daily, normal, CurrentYearâ„¢ life to be interrupted and put on hold by the Happening. To finally be able to escape, achieve maximum comfy, as if none of it matters anymore. How much longer do I have to wait? Should I count on it happening within the next few months? Weeks? Someone please give me peace of mind and explain in greater detail than just "Soon"
WW3 WHEN? ;_;

very very soon, the next WW3 will be us, against the whole world starting with your neighborhood.

January 20th. Youarewelcome

If you do nothing but wait you'll wake up one day and realize you're too old to fight. If your itching that badly, I recommend you get a bowl cut and hit up a La Raza meeting.

I know the feel comrade. Study up, arm up, prepare.

I just want the bravery to kill myself.

Life is short death is long pu$$y

There will most certainly be mild happenings on January 20th (I live in D.C. so it will be pretty comfy) but nothing on a national scale. We'll have to see how the ZOG reacts to Trump's first 100 days. Tbh, user, I don't think there will be any major happening. I think you're looking for an escape. A fresh start, perhaps, in a completely new environment. Best of luck and I hope the happenings are plentiful for all of our sakes.

As opposed to the greater bravery of accepting your fate rather than trying to command it.

Could be next year, could be next month, could be in a decade. Always be prepared, always be vigilant.

For now, do the most you can to fight demographic displacement. Have as many kids as you possibly can somewhere remote.

Hence the suicide I'm going to die alone anyways why fight it?

I vaguely remember a "change" was in the air in January 2009 too.

Bookmark this: Jack shit happens and Trump is more of the same. He won't be able to jump above the level Obama established (by design).

…. Wroong.

if dubs, it happens soon so i dont become an hero

and to think i believed in kek too

I SPY DUBS DUBS

(checked)
Kek does as Kek pleases, as he is a chaos god.

Never doubt Kek

i'll stop doubting kek when he quits fucking around and rewards me for going to the lengths of trying to date someone.

Stop waiting and start acting.
Start a local cell.
You can do it.
Succumb to your ambition and rise to meet your fate.

Holla Forumsarmy would probably be the most unfit bunch of people tbh seeing as we lie around in front of computers all day. You think you are the resistance but all they ever wanted was for us to be distracted by screens 24/7 and forget/disregard reality.

Be the habbening you wish to see :^)
t. fbianon

user DO NOT FORGET:

////You can easily predict the future if you create it.////

if and when it happens, "tfw no gf" will not matter. whether you are fighting, or shitposting and watching anime from your bunker/safe zone. it would be glorious

I might sound like a selfish prick but i genuinely don't enjoy any of those anymore. No matter what I do I'm just a miserable asshole and I want it to end.

A bunch of us are fit in mind and body, what's your excuse?

Tis but a slow death for all forms of independence and freedom, user. That is if things continue as the way they are going.

If they continue you can count on me to be the spark that lets the fire catch the wind.

I don't think that's how Kek works user

You're both niggers. Sometimes you need to step up and sometimes you need to back down. Kysing isn't gonna solve anything, so you might as well do something else, like improving yourself and finding stuff to do that you're gonna like doing.

Either you're ignorant or somehow lied to yourself enough to stop being depressed.

Unrelated
Can redpilled dago's stay in post-victory murica

Why wouldn't Italians be allowed?

And you're a giant faggot who can't accept that there's times in life when you need to adapt instead of going full suicidal. And not the "better serve ZOG or else" kind of it, either.

see

If you weren't so disconnected from reality you'd learn that some of us have spent decades trying to adapt and it never works out and we get fucking tired.

Southern Italy, mane. It's like Spain. The southern part got fugged up by Moors, I guess. There are a lot of people that are more than just tan, if you catch my drift. Pic related, actual Italian soldier. Italians are white, but there are Italians and there are [[[Italians]]]

Naturally, the swarthier ones with questionable heritage should be kept out. Generally as a rule I would stay away from Southern Italians or Spaniards, but if one can prove his ancestry I see no problem.

It's not so easy to do in America. Families here break apart, and lots of parents don't tell their kids anything. Records are nonexistent.

Nice Pepes. Please film and upload any minor happenings for us West coast anons. All I'm getting at my college is a walk out that will be nothing more than an echo chamber.

if dubs, martial law

if dubs, martial WALL

You're not doing it right

it only takes one
start the fire brother

kek does not merely grant dubs to those who ask

People won't revolt til the lights go out.

Speak for yourself.

Friday, OP.

iktf