Kike Enoch #19: Pewdiepie Reaches 100x More People Than TRS Edition

Well, here we are. Still waiting for Mike to explain himself. Live shitposting and keks are promised when he finally does.

After dox thread
archive.is/iabt2
TRS blames Holla Forums for initial Ghoul dox
archive.is/9HSZK
BPS cucks for Israel thread
archive.is/o3Eye
Mike dox 1
archive.is/I7eME
Mike dox 2
archive.is/0pCEj
Mike dox 3
archive.is/rumnx
Mike dox 4
archive.is/gUUU7
Mike dox 5
archive.is/X6cBY
Mike dox 6
archive.is/7OZNw
Mike dox 7
archive.is/uHHiy
Mike dox 8
archive.is/LbVbY
Mike dox 9
archive.is/2NppF
Mike dox 10
archive.is/r4Pmk
Mike dox 11
archive.is/IlCAG
Mike dox 12
archive.is/w5qAg
Mike dox 13
archive.fo/cKJnu
Mike dox 13
archive.fo/cKJnu
Mike dox 14
archive.fo/8HR2D
MIke dox 15
archive.fo/DC6O2
Mike dox 16
archive.is/k42i7
Mike dox 17
archive.is/gqIPy
Mike dox 18
archive.is/D0RYi

TRS defending jew mike 1
archive.is/1JEhL
TRS defending jew mike 2
archive.is/8PxNg

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/01/16/cat-fight-on-the-alt-right-neo-nazi-podcaster-mike-enoch-quits-after-doxxers-reveal-his-wife-is-jewish/
timesofisrael.com/white-supremacist-outed-for-having-jewish-wife/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1sDdryXh7k
youtu.be/7cNrsCSkdOc
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/17/right-stuff-alt-right-site-mike-enoch-revealed
nydailynews.com/news/national/neo-nazi-blog-struggles-founder-wife-identified-jewish-article-1.2948308
twitter.com/awyattman88
my.mixtape.moe/qwexqx.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jG31FKnznY0
youtube.com/watch?v=CEF2yfQg9w4
age-of-treason.com/tag/mike-enoch/
archive.is/tnTzG
donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration
archive.is/ZGDr5
archive.is/UGSGX
archive.is/X2wiG
tixgirldotcom.blogspot.com/2006/04/view-from-our-seats-matisyahu.html
archive.fo/DjLSr
archive.fo/Hth4b
archive.is/ZNZoG
youtube.com/watch?v=e5ztguAajD0
flickr.com/people/tixgirl/groups/
soundcloud.com/user-636570724
web.archive.org/web/20170118023323/http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/diversity-is-in-the-eye-of-the-beholder-a-day-at-uni-tea?ref=fpa)
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/mike-enoch-poll/77898

archive.is/8O2Sj
archive.is/QulxO
archive.is/XCJlW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for help in this D&C operation 8ch fam.

Doing D&C is fun, right?

You helped us expose TRS and you helped us show you're traitors.

A preemptive smug for the TRSodomites to come and tell us all about "based jews"
I have homework I should be doing but the salt has been of highest quality and quantity.

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON A SINGLE IMAGE WITH ARCHIVE.IS LINKS AND SO ON SO WE CAN BTFO DENIERS/TRS SHILLS/FAGGOTS WHO HAVEN'T LOOKED AT THE EVIDENCE YET
MOST TRS FAGS HAVEN'T BEEN HERE TO SEE THE PROOFS. LET'S MAKE SURE HE CAN'T CONTINUE

Feel free to help by dropping key links and such again. Most people like Duke, Anglin, etc probably haven't seen the extent of the evidence, since the only way to get it was by following the threads. Let's change that. The more the better. I'm doing it with or without your help.

Let's debunk true and false shit to make it legit.

Watching the TRSodomites squirm like HRC supporters when her emails were leaked is funny and sad. They're doing the same thing: evidence comes out that they're not who they say they are and are corrupt as hell, yet instead of denouncing the actions of someone they like, they double down. Them attacking 8ch/pol/, calling us "antifachan" is their version of bitching about Russia.

people will gladly fall for this

I think we need to just up our game to a pastebin, fam.
What is it, 50 threads now total on the TRS doxes?

I never thought I would see Colin Liddell of all people calling out the Jew

where is the conquer aspect? is antifa going to raid the podcast studio now and become TRS?

It's a cuck fight

its dah DEE EN CEEEEEEEEEE

funny thing is GRIDS Johnson just started a TRS podcast today

News articles have correctly reported 8CH making a temp alliance with Antifa.

The Daily Stormer die hards are now raging against the alt-right on their boards.

TRS now has people who don't trust Mike, 8ch, the stormer.

The Stormer has people who don't trust 8ch and TRS and 8ch.

It's great.

Sheckel scam theorists..
Making edgelord LARPZI content and rattling a donations tin won't make fuck all return on investment.

It is literally the worst media you could make profitable given the security risk as these events have shown.

Example of a good shekel scam media..
I have a degenerate relative that makes a killing chopping shit tier unboxing videos of toys for nigglets and welfare brats. Single welfare bitches just throw their brats an iPad and have them on his channel all day. He cleans up on Adsense. He needs no talent, charisma or brains to do it.

Now I'm happy to speculate this is a massive honeypot but these faggots aren't getting rich off this shit.

Assuming colin is straight, he will in by default because a fag cuck is less powerful than a regular cuck

How is it possible to be this much of a faggot? I think Greg needs a safespace bathhouse.

Well I mean it is true. You shit on all of TRS because of some forum posts and now enoch, you shit on duke, you shit counter currents, you shit on mill woes, shit on daily stormer, spencer, Taylor etc pretty much everyone besides the openly anti white common spic. Shit like RWSS get's banned and people on 4chan get tired of fighting mods, so I mean the activism you fags can even really accomplish is destorying anything that is truly right leaning. Holla Forums is less than worthless, they are just toxic like aids

I mean let's be honest what right wing media are you faggots actually for?

sauce?

Kek. Not the ones that sleep with jews.

Not yet, but it could have paid off pretty big in a few years.

See the post above you.
If you ban RWSS and can only get activism against right leaning people and have the same enemies as the left how are you not traitors?

yeah those have been on point when talking about the online right
what a shame, I was looking forward to going to a bbq with them and talking about the chalk messages i wrote on campus

All of this TRS debacle made me realize all lolbertarians and ex-lolbertarians pose a massive liability. Enoch is an ex-lolberg, so is Sven, so is a ton of people in the (((alt right))). Milo? Lolbertarian. Alex Jones? Paul Joseph Watcuck? Molymeme? Lauren Southern? ALL OF THEM are lolbergs.
It may seem like a trivial complain but it really isn't. Lolbertarianism and ancap is a fundamentally jewish ideology that espouses radical individualism and is basically incapable of thinking about people as groups and dismisses all sorts of collectivist thinking. It turns people into a group of rootless, soulless cosmopolitans who fetishize property so it's only natural they will come around and start accepting rich kikes and chinks based on their wealth alone and rejecting poor white people living destitute lives thanks to jewish banking schemes as losers.
Therefore it's not shocking an ex-lolbertarian almost always turns out to be a kike, a fraud, or a shameless shekel grabber who's in it only for profit. I will trust even an ex-communist sooner than an ex-lolberg simply because communists at the very least understand the concept of group well being.

Ones that aren't fags and aren't married to jews. It's not really that high a bar

Still not seeing a answer

salon.com/2017/01/16/cat-fight-on-the-alt-right-neo-nazi-podcaster-mike-enoch-quits-after-doxxers-reveal-his-wife-is-jewish/

Just do a google news search for Mike Enoch

Alright, but an image is more likely to be spammable and clicked on on twatter.
I'll do both, everything in the image will also be in a pastebin.

The sooner you guys give me the important stuff to add, the less time I need to spend digging it up and the sooner we can get this out, hopefully before they post their podcast today saying he will stay on.

It would make all of us a laughing stock if he stays on, because like it or not, people will associate them with us.

Checked. I see some serious meme potential.

They're referring to the Salon article where Eunuch tried to cuck his was out of all of this.

Look at what the jews did to Europe, the US, & Canada then tell me about "based jews" tell me about them after reading jew and their lies, culture of critique ,etc…. I find it disturbing that anyone entertains the idea that allowing jews inside a white nationalist organization is acceptable after years of history documenting why this is bad thing. ….

you get a gold star, now get the fuck off my plane

I've been on the fence about this whole shit for a couple of weeks. Then Enoch got doxed. I was hoping that Seventh Son would do the right thing and sever all ties with Enoch. I thought maybe even Enoch could go work with Jared "They Look H'white To Me" Taylor and everyone could move on with their lives. Now they're going to keep this slimey weasel in the fold. There is now 0 doubt in my mind that these fucks are controlled opposition. There needs to be a scorched Earth policy with anyone that keeps an affiliation with TRS.

Notice how you cucks can't do any anti left activism? Notice who you are tearing down much to the delight of? You even went after white rabbit radio ffs

Attacking Mike Enoch was fun, right?

Thanks for the D&C help.

you can't be that stupid to think that because 8ch used information that originated from an antifa website means that they're working together can you?
actually.. i bet you can..you're that special

Does anybody have the link that Liddell posted in the comment?

Doesn't seem to be working.

Grindr Greg BTFO

Thank you for the salt. We take tremendous pleasure in finding jews.

Best retort you got cuck?

Ames isn't a real jew, her mother isn't a Jew.

Does anybody else find it suspicious that the most cancerous media has picked up this story so quickly?

Did old Mike prep the news bull before the doxxing was fully realised?

Have you seen her mom?

yes, let the salt flow my child

They're all enemies. Especially when those claiming to speak for me and my interests are some fat, race mixing bozo who didn't have enough integrity to just come out and admit he had a kike wife, who then tried to get Salon to bail him out, and who spent his time attacking other people for their lack of integrity.

Kindly fuck right off.

I really don't care what you think.

8CH VS TRS VS DAILY STORMER

THANK YOU FAM

Dumbass, this isn't a media platform, it's a discussion board. Imageboards are an inherently critical force, and even our content reflects in so much as it remains referential and not rooted to ideology.

People here are FOR a lot of "right wing media", you can throw a shit post and find a lot of MDE fans. You don't have a point. This whole movement is historically filled with charlatans, scammers, and insiders, we have no choice but to be skeptical.

You're the one sucking jew e-celeb dick.

What that Salon shit? They took the basic information of the drama and made an antifa fan fiction for shekels.

Even without the Salon title it was easy to see it was bullshit from the 'interviews' they did.

Who the fuck outside of a prison pool party calls themselves neo-nazi?

So anyone left who isn't a cuck/kike/traitor according to Holla Forums? Honest question

Not an argument, Greg

TRS and CTR share two letters. They basically use the same tactics and reasoning. Really makes you think.

you really think so?

The embed is here

If we are less than worthless then get the fuck out, we do not need you. It's been two weeks now we keep telling you to fuck off, it's like you don't understand anything. You're the one who never accomplished anything, you are the aids.

I mean christ you can't even bring down the worst self promoting name faggots like milo or thernovich. Worthless

THANK YOU FAM

WE COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU TO BE HONEST

Ames isn't a real jew, her mother isn't a Jew. We have moral laws like you too.

After so many beatings Greggy's anus has taken, I wasn't sure he'd be able to exhibit so much colon collapse.

You know what's even simpler? Remove the word "alt-right" from your vocabulary. It's a marketing term, not a real thing.

both of these claim to be White Nationalists.

Milo, Alex Jones, Lauren Southern – ALL OF THEM… do not.

It's frankly not very surprising when a bunch of people who will tell you – right now, at this moment, with little prompting – that they are definitely not White Nationalists do not live up to a White Nationalist code. They've all said over and over again they are not.

Enoch and Sven most definitely do, however. Hold them accountable for White Nationalism and hold the rest responsible for whatever they say they believe in.

Why is this hard?

I wouldn't have trusted them even if they cut ties because it was evident before this that TRS was shit with their soft stance on fags and jews.
However had they cut ties with Enoch and claimed they had no idea and made promises to employ extreme vetting on their leadership (apparently they are above that only plebs need to go through that) perhaps they could have seemed at least somewhat legitimate maybe poorly run & a bit naive though.
Instead they doubled down on jewberg…. My guess is that jewberg is TRS, he runs everything ( coincidence) without him the website and everything goes down.

We attack people who don't walk the walk and are hypocrites in some *any* capacity.
I liked Radio Free Skyrim, and FTN is alright sometimes.

but she identifies as one and is big into degeneracy. goys that are wannabe heebs are worse than real ones.
t. user who has has wannabe heeb stepmother

What are you talking about?
We're not fighting anybody who's pro-white.

THANK YOU FAM

WE COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU TO BE HONEST

Ames isn't a real jew, her mother isn't a Jew. We have moral laws like you too.

Shame on Holla Forums for dnc… oh wait.. Holla Forums was never aut right

Is TRS trying to strike back?

I know, you're mostly nazis. But now you're nazis that worked with Antifa.

what time is the apology?

This won't catch on, JIDFstuff

really?

Did we just get mini-DDOSed?

Mike Enoch here. Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to synagogue services on Shabbat this Saturday.

The fact that it was so short lived and useless leads me to believe TRS did it.

yup

o fug what are we gonna do boys
How will we ever survive this assault :^^^)

No she isn't. Her father is a Jew traitor who married a goy.

Y2K, crashing that pro-secondment amendment rally and denounced by Bill Cooper. I enjoy his banter and he's great meme material but anyone that ever took that faggot seriously is retarded.

agreed. also libertarianism is just ancap for pseudointellectual pussies. reason why so many liberals flocked to that camp and turned it into the shitshow it is today.

sure looks like one

Holy fuck, the TRShills ITT. Makes sense that they would try to come stir shit up, their e-celeb heroes are currently blaming Holla Forums for their own failings. Always a boogeyman.

ayynonlmaos is after us oh man i'm literally shaking right now

ongoing, it looks like

Is the shoah on now? Link?

Kike Enoch BTFO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1sDdryXh7k

Thanks for the sneak preview of the lies Mike will tell on the podcast, faggot

Even TRS' DDoS attacks are limp and impotent.

Wew. This certainly stopped us the first time, we will not survive this, no sir.

Looks like it. It's almost like they want /baph/ to go after them. The TRS leaders really need to wrangle their spergs.

I have a feeling they asked weev to do it, and he sucks at everything he does

Not yet. I meant that is the BS they are feeding people on Facebook. I'm sure it will be in the podcast as well.

nah tomorrow
they need a day of editing and strategic spinning

user, their people can't even control their jewish wives. You know what happens next.

Check'd

youtu.be/7cNrsCSkdOc is better vid he did, less clicking.

No problem. The TRS goys will eat it up, you will continue to think they are Jews when we don't consider her a real Jew because her mother isn't, so she is fair game. The Daily Stormer's hardline members on the bbs are against Mike Enoch.

It's a great shitshow and thanks for all your help in making it happen. We appreciate all your based threads.

especially dick. i'm sorry

are they stupid enough to poke the hornets nest some more after all that just happened or are we being played?

>>>/trs/2179
this is the level of salt we're dealing with

weev wants Enoch out.

Haha not really she's only 1/4th I know this because of my inside information that I never told anyone this whole time. Also she's not really a jew at all, in fact I bet ADOLF HITLER (PBUH!) was more of a jew than Ames "As a Jewish Person" Friedman!

Haha wow ok first he's adopted and also that's not his actual brother it's just a guy who says "I love my big brother" and "My big brother is my idol," those are terms of endearment among total strangers and if you weren't so autistic you would understand this lmao

YOU might consider her a Jew because she has Jewishness from her father but we don't.

No problem. The TRS goys will eat it up, you will continue to think they are Jews when we don't consider her a real Jew because her mother isn't, so she is fair game. The Daily Stormer's hardline members on the bbs are against Mike Enoch.

It's a great shitshow and thanks for all your help in making it happen. We appreciate all your based threads.

This is what is needed. Good on you! You're doing Kek's work, user. Godspeed

YOU might consider her a Jew because she has Jewishness from her father but we don't.

Just about to say, yes it looks like it. Wouldn't be surprised if it's TRS.
Top fucking kek I knew kikes freaked out whenever people called them on their bullshit, but this is just unprecedented levels of pure kikery and autism.

KEK

BAHAHAHAHAHAH, THIS IS THE THREAD WHERE BULBY CAME IN PERSON TO TAUNT HACKERS INTO DOXING HIM. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS THREAD SO LONG. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

probably spent their illgotten bitcoins paying a service on tor to do it

It's interesting to see how quickly these faggots are putting out impotent talking points and changing their story

Circling those wagons ever tighter. Gotta keep the goyim in.

Why are there still so mad? Shouldn't they be thanking Holla Forums that a kike in their ranks got exposed? Or are they all kikes who treat their faggot group as a corporate brand?

look at the picture in and honestly tell me that you think she isn't jewish

trs has based kikes, based faggots, based trannies, and based niggers. Hell milo is a based kike faggot who sucks nigger dick.

Got proof?

You don't have to believe me, I don't care. Keep thinking she is a Jew, but I am being honest, she isn't a Jew, she is a שיקסע.

WE'RE TAKING DOWN THE TRS MACHINE

JEW BY JEW BY JEW

THE POL BOARD MARCHES ON

If they love kikes so much then I have no clue why they keep roleplaying as WNs. They should just rebrand as civic nationalists and fuck off from here forever.

can't wait for the redemption story where former KKK NAZIS DRAGON Kyke enoch opens his heart to african refugees and wins back the love of his jewish wife and his bull tyrese

A sad attempt to defend their brand is what I'm assuming. I can't understand the thought process behind it, honestly. They're in denial because they were caught going against the shit the preached in the most retarded way possible.

Kek, impotent rodents at best. TRS is wanting more I see.

There is no proof she is "only a quarter jew". Her nose screams full-blooded, and in their (((podcast))) today Sven said she is half Jewish. Not that it fucking matters if she's a "quarter" jewish, she is still fucking Jewish.

You stand for nothing. You are a coward.

never mess with a hobbyist's entertainment m7.

We don't consider the offspring of Jew traitors as Jews. You know we have moral laws too, right?

and they also claim they were larping so into the oven they go

I think genetics stop to matter at some point, like when you run a b'nai brith group on facebook. She has the jewish mental virus (and nose) so she should be treated the same as any other jew.

You keep changing your IP and making copy paste posts. You are in terminal damage control.

They smell shekels. Look at the sniffer on enoch's wife alone.

Great, because I'm going to need help spreading it. By the time I get done I'm going to have to get some ACTUAL work done for the day… gotta do what I can for my people first though.

If Mike Enoch turned out to be a pedophile I'm sure you TRSodomites would keep defending him since he redpilled 6 million goys

Forgot I was on reddit and needed to add "/s" after my post.

Jesus Christ, man.

it's like they want to lose the hearts and minds

kek

If Hitler could see the future he would have actually destroyed anyone with even a trace of jewish ancestry. We've moved past those standards because we now know that even if jews have their own country to live in they will continue to shit up the entire world.

Their inner circle are a bunch of sycophants who built their identity around the idea of TRS and Enoch. If TRS falls then they fall with it. It's why you get such a visceral emotional reaction from them. Same pattern can seen with atheists who make atheism their identity, christians who make christianity their identity and so on. They don't reach their conclusions logically, they reach them emotionally and have emotional ties to whatever provides them with their new costume that they've wrapped themselves in.

No I realize Enoch is a kike lover or possibly even a kike himself, what I don't understand is all these other TRS imbeciles sticking up for him even after he got exposed, admitted every accusation about him was true and even ran to a liberal newspaper crying about "nazis".

That was before this whole thing went down, which makes it even funnier

I'm a big fan of good morning white america podcast. It sure would be nice to have a woke white wife to have 6 kids with

how hard would it be to contact them and pretend to be an even better service and take more of their bitcoins

checked and lol'd

they're screencapping their comments on here to earn good goy points with TRS

I don't even care if some genuine DNA test proves >MUH 1/4 - she is a Jew. The drag queen garbage is enough to give it away, to me. Mingling with those practices makes it even fucking worse.

If she was relentlessly self-hating and was willing to explicitly state that, then that's one thing. But enjoying total degeneracy is a fucking problem.

i remember them spinning the idea that some of trumps grandkids aren't technically jewish thanks to one weird trick

Namefaggotry. They're too invested in the community, their leaders, their place within it, etc.

Outsiders never understand why cult members stick with gurus who made phony doomsday prophecies that never come. It's almost never fatal to the cult, and in fact in many cases people redouble their devotion to the guru.

TRS appears to be in this mindset. I'm not saying it's a fanatical cult. They're more like the person who says "Well I feel I can trust my spouse now that they've been truthful about their lies." It makes no rational sense but here we are.

Pewdiepie reaches 100x more people than everybody. That is a dumb title.

Check the poll on the Daily Stormer forum.

david duke is defending a kike, that makes him literally controlled opposition

Dont forget goyos: nobody is half jewish or quarter Jewish. The only way to be jewish is to come out of a jewess vagina.

(((trs))) and (((dailystormer))) are the same

Hey there Shlomo, how is the talmudic studies going?

t. chimpire kike

they aren't that is why most jews hate trump

So, you're admitting that you're Jewish?
Because that's how the Jews look at things - well, the Jews and a whole bunch of TRS drones.

You can easily come out of a shiksa vagina, and if your father was Jared Kushner, you're a fucking Jew m8.

I see the opposition but I'm not getting the controlled

Very TRS.

Just found it

The irony of this whole thing is Eunuch was talking about how funny it was that he and some people BTFO'd some disqus comment sections on cuckservative sites and made them shut it down. Now they're asses are so blasted they're doing the same thing.

link?

This needs to be said for some reason: TRS is fake jew shit to make our side look bad. CNN et al will quote TRS to prove their own points.

If you listened to it and enjoyed the show: I am sorry you fell for it, and that's ok its just a learning experience.

I actually think anyone born from a jewish male is a jew as well
t. not a faggot retard

t. kike

Two of the death pannel did a mini episode.
Basically didn't say much of anything besides Mike isn't going away, he'll be on tomorrow and go watch David Duke's video if you want an update on what's going on.

we're not helping antifa by doxing white nationalists if anything they are helping us weed out posers and jew informants from our ranks
thanks antifa for doing our work for us

their

Beautiful!

Top Cuck.

Google "New Orleans Protocol." Duke never attacks the right because he's so vulnerable to attacks himself. When he was released from prison he literally brokered a deal where no one would attack each other. This is when Kevin Strom and Gliebe were pissing away the National Alliance &etc.

Kike Peinovich has been going viral!

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/17/right-stuff-alt-right-site-mike-enoch-revealed

nydailynews.com/news/national/neo-nazi-blog-struggles-founder-wife-identified-jewish-article-1.2948308

that's retarded, we can't moderate what we say in order to prevent anyone from quoting us

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

RWSS never got banned from 8/pol/ you subversive lying fucking kike.

Kek. Assuming antifa was actually behind this, they helped us by revealing one of the TRS podcasters hiding a jewish wife, and the rest of TRS complicit in said hiding of jew wife. Remember, Antifa always loses no matter how hard they try.

Who are the people in the 'support' category? Seems like people we should profile

That explains a lot about that wing of things.

These people are so against punching right and purity spiraling and all that shit, because they know they're the ones who'd be subjected to knockout punches and being spiraled out of any position of authority.

Telling him to gtfo however is alright imho
He's still a traitor but I'm not going to shit on that position tbh

Those not owned by kikes and shabbos goyim married to kikes.

The Daily Stormer base turning on TRS is glorious.

TDS vs TRS vs 8ch/pol/

Now we need to get 4chan in this mix.

Sorry to break it to you but the Jews seek to shift their appearance to blend in with europeans. And they take our last names too. Some tall fair guy named Phillip Fox is gonna jew you and you'll never see it coming.

Sure, telling him to GTFO is fine… But frankly, if its not coupled with "… along with the rest of TRS", then its basically worthless.

Mike is scum, that much is obvious, but people seem to be forgetting that in the most recent mini-shoah
Sven starts the episode by admitting he knew about the situation the entire fucking time.

If you would trust these people even 1/1000th as far as you could throw their generally-pudgy asses, you're a fool, for they are as traitors just the same as the Jew-lover.

Is this the new and improved behind seven proxies meme?

You already admitted you're Jewish, its okay, you can go now.

God fucking damnit, stop this quarter jewish stuff. there is no such thing. you are either 100 percent jewish or zero. for fucks sake don't let them win this point

Those dubs say it is now

Also /r/ing a link to her website where she says trannies are her passion, preferably an archive.is. It was her personal site, but i can't seem to find it.

Also does anyone know where the diversity officer stuff came from? I can search the threads myself but I need another keyword.

Also did nobody archive her twitter? I'm not seeing it.

When you show me a right-wing platform not stuffed to the brim with kikes, kike apologists, or FBI informants I'll be happy tbh and you won't see us criticise it. Common spic needs to be shot too

We didn't really criticise Daily Stormer until this shit, Anglin might be a bit of a degenerate in his personal life but he's at least forthright about it and it doesn't compromise his integrity, our only beef was that Weev is shifty as all fuck

fuck you, antifa is behind TRS is anything.

Once you lose your virginity you'll realize the content on TRS was immature shit.

Look at this kike scrambling.

Wew lad.
When the lights come on, the roaches start running.

"Oy vey goyim, der's no such thing as 'half-Jewish'! You're either a Jew or not!… And the only way to be Jewish is to be born from a Jewish woman, dontcha know goyim?"
Sorry Schlomo, not going to happen.

they are not to blame for this they deserve our deepest gratitude for helping uncover this major scandal and not trying to use it to their advantage for all i know they coulve recruited enochs wife lmao

That is exactly what you do, its ok to learn from the joos.

Literally everywhere I've been has been majority against Enoch/TRS on this. Holla Forums is against them. 4chan is against them. The TRS forums were against them. Dailystormer is against them. Shitloads of people on youtube comments are against them. All the people in disqus comments sections are against them. I imagine stormfront is definitely against them.

The ONLY people that are siding with Kike Enoch are
1) e-celebs
2) wannabe e-celebs

Really makes you fucking think when the entire population agrees that Enoch needs to take a hike, and meanwhile all the "thought leaders" are defending him and purposefully ignoring facts and shilling total disinfo like "bro she's only 1/4th jewish!".

They're all hobbyist LARPers who care more about their e-penises and donation shekels than they do about the 14 fucking words.

a small sampling of kikebook salt.

She killed her twitter before anything else, you can find some pro-fag tweets on google cache though.

And the diversity officer thing is false, but she worked for Jimpact, which promotes diversity.

Are you TRS faggots finally figuring out who doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxed your dear leader? Only one more step to go and that's realizing the Eunuch created this entire situation and your alt-kike leadership covered for him. He was the weak link in the chain. His hubris was his downfall. Imagine the audacity it takes for some fat bastard like that to sit there calling so many people cucks, traitors, degenerates, questioning their integrity, all while knowing that the people he was shitting on knew he had a kike wife. It's astounding how far up his own ass he managed to get himself.

THANKS FOR THE HELP FAM

We have all major alt-right and neo-nazis groups going at each other.

Thank you for all your work and your epic threads on this operation.

We will work again soon!

So one of the people saying that they still support Mike Enoch is a guy named 'MaceDindu'. I can't prove it but one of the chimpire fags who was mods on r/Coontown was a MaceDindu. I don't think it's a coincidence.

And they still stick out like a sore fucking thumb. A man I genuinely knew by the name of Craig Fox looks like a Jew, acts like a flamboyant Jew, and happens to be a massive drag-obsessed faggot.
Your kind still self-segregates. You just do it by how many times you're willing to lie about heritage for shekels, and how many cocks you'll gladly shove in your mouth in a single hour in Las Vegas. The "hello, fellow WHITES" meme doesn't fucking work.

It makes me happy knowing a lot of those who are less likely to breed successfully (gays, trannies, standard-issue degenerates) happen to also be kikes.

They also said

I mean they talk all the fucking time about high/low time preference but at the end of the day all the death pannel were such low time preference niggers they went years without even coming up with a plan.

Getting caught wasn't part of their plan
I just can't believe how stupid these guys were. Even if you trust everything they say, they're still too fucking incompetent to represent any WN movement.

It's bizarre. If a person is compromised, you don't have to take out a contract on them or make fuckmikeenoch.com. Just wish them well but send them on their way.

But who are we kidding? /baph/ doxed Sven in about an hour because he had an instagram filled with pics of himself and his family under a thinly veiled pseudonym.

a jew isn't going to explain something like that. God i wish i was jewish so i could enslave your family via amazon warehouse job and rape/murder your children while enjoying a pizza.

TRS existed to make our movement look bad.

It's not even what percentage of jewish it is, that infantilizes our position. If she was 100% bavarian phenotype I'd still be outraged. She makes her living making white men unemployed and is a patron of absurd degeneracy in her spare time. It's a complete betrayal of everything he pretended to stand for and he has zero credibility anymore.

This whole line of debate is fucking retarded.
SHE'S NOT 1/4TH JEWISH. SHE'S FULLY FUCKING JEWISH

For fucks sake, just LOOK AT HER. Look at her face, her nose, her name, her job, her hobbies, her behavior, and her self-proclamation of being a jew.

These fucking people lied to all of us by pretending Enoch didn't have a jew wife. And then they lied again by saying she was only 1/4th.

She's a dirty kike. End of discussion.

How much mental gymnastics do you have to do for this shit to start making sense in your head?

WEW LADS

Ehhhh. Its more like they did it to themselves tbh fam.
None of us made Mike Enoch marry a Jew and lie about it - he did that all by himself… Well, and with his wife… And most of the guys running TRS… But anyway, you get the point: 'We' didn't do much of anything - just revealed the truth.

And if you think anyone on Holla Forums is going to be upset at the revelation of the truth, even if its arguably harmful to the causes we support, well, you need to lurk moar faggot.

Good times.

twitter.com/awyattman88

Listen close.
You can hear it.

considering all the shit she's into, that's not a stretch

Is it? I could have sworn I read it in the same place that she worked for the NSA (not THE NSA, the speaker one).

Thanks though, will put that one off till the end then.

any one defending that little kikelet deserves to hang

Can we stop this meme? She Identifies as Jewish. Her genetic percentage is irrelevant.

JUST CUCK
U
S
T

C
U
C
K

Savage.

I'm sorry, I don't speak Hebrew.
Oh, wait, I think my Jewdar is evolving into a translator, I'm getting something here…
Yes, yes that is probably true.

Well, it is what percentage of Jewish she is, tbh fam, and frankly, any percentage above single digits is a dogshit bullet to the brain, but that's splitting hairs really - most everything else you said was legit.

She's a dirty kike and TRS is a cult of personality presently floundering in an attempt to stay afloat despite it having been demonstrated that they were compromised from the very start by the very people who started the entire thing.

I was defending him back before he started defending Kike Enoch on this. What a fucking shame. I liked Morrakiu.

This debacle really has separated the wheat from the chaff. All this fucking people are being exposed as having absolutely no principles. Anyone willing to so easily cast aside "no racemixing, no jews" just because their buddy makes them laugh is not a white nationalist.

morrikike doesn't know that the interweb h8 machine is coming his way

It'll die once they realize they lost everybody but their inner circle.

I think it's being used more to mock Mike tbh.

talk shit, get hit
~ old /baphomet/ proverp

*proverb

We need a new word for this. " Cuck" just doesn't cut it. Cuckservstives legitimately believe in their bullshit, they believe that they can raise their wife's son into a patriotic red blooded American.

These faggots are not just cucking they know they are full of shit, they know they are faggots trying to salvage muh fashy Tuesday night meme show to keep their pathetic social status among a group of fags and numales. I'm actually getting butthurt right now. My butt hurts that so many supposedly self proclaimed red pilled motherfuckers would abandon all their core beliefs just to keep their status

Thing is, they know we didn't even dox Mike, they're just mad that we found proof that his wife is a kike.

all these false assumptions i literally can't even

oh i see they're throwing out the le irony card already

They are literally mad because we found out Mike's wife is a kike and we don't approve and we will expose this every chance we get.

It's called cultists.

Good work, /antifa/. Teach those dirty nazis what's what.

I don't get this whole thing at all.

Trump himself is literally married to a Jewish wife, pretty much all his grandkids and whatever else are Jew as fuck. His ties and his pick for kikeland ambassador are even more Jew than Obama and Bush's to the point they're set to make Jewsalami the official capital. Why on earth would you go after this guy when Trump does much worse by orders of magnitude and you should be going after lefty cucks instead? You're supposed to get rid of the leftards first before doing shit like this. Moonman used to be based too. Why allow shit like this? You still anchor and delete shit about all of Trump's literal kike ties. Molyjew and numerous others as well. If they're onboard and for the cause, let them in and after the enemy then you have an intervention about this shit but not before. If you guys focused on but it's like fullchan Holla Forums became incurably pozzed lately. Halfchan at least managed to fucking achieve the greatest troll ever with #pissgate and humilated MSM, the CIA, the MI6, like no other. You guys are going after those who have barely done anything wrong instead of the worst cucks.

"kikecuck"
M E M E I T

Exactly.

This situation is EXACTLY like what happened during the GOP primaries. The establishment cucks were all shilling for rubio/jeb, but all the voters wanted Trump. An incredibly stark difference between the people and the supposed leadership.

The hilarious thing is that it's now actually WORSE than even what we thought just yesterday, because now they're going back on the whole "Mike is leaving TRS" thing and they're still going to have the LARPing jew loving racemixer as head of TRS. This is so fucking unbelievable stupid. They're really choosing this as their hill to die on.

If any of you faggots listened to the daily shoah update that was posted today, you'll find that mike and his wife separated and his family disowned him, so her being jewish and him having a half-nigger brother is completely irrelevant at this point.
The man literally sacrificed his relationship with his wife and family for the goal of achieving a white homeland, but I doubt that any of you keyboard warriors will appreciate that fact.

plz

thanks comrade, we do what we can for the struggle.

t. chimpire kike

yes, forgive the fact that he lied to you for 2 years and had his jewess liberal wife read a fashy poem during christmas , now continue to send him shekels to help his separation cuck

does that mean we need a smaller scale trump to seize the reigns from the established cucks?

What's next? MUH RUSSIANS?

Trump never claimed to be a white nationalist. Traitors are worse than enemies.

Yeah and it miraculously happened only after he got exposed and shamed, what a coincidence. Do you think anyone here is buying this shit?

No, please. Keep it up. 8pol already has a shitty reputation and this is doing wonders to push the whole site leftward.

99% of you are Gamergaters who voted Bernie anyway.

It's the same shit libcucks do whenever there's a kebab terrorist attack

Holla Forums was right again
Now they're just pretending that we're the ones responsible for destroying "the movement", rather than correctly blaming Enoch for being a disingenuous kike-lover.

It'd be like if I were a detective, and I discovered that your father is a serial killer, and after he goes to jail, you blame ME for what happened. Instead of, you know, blaming your father for being a fucking serial killer.

I'm the user that defends Renegade. Earned myself a week ban for notifying Holla Forums that Sinead and the Renegade website went dark.

If you haven't figured it out Holla Forums isn't a hivemind. Yeah, there will be someone here who will shit on anyone. This time it's TRS and fuck yes we're proud of our handy work. I had an account with the 504um too, many other Holla Forumsacts did. I'm honestly looking at this and at the most chariatable the Shoah's Deathpannel are the stupidest fucks in the WN movement for trying to cover this up while organising IRL meetups.

You're a fucking retard if you believe that. Keep sending in those d'nations, nigger. And fuck off back to your shitty LARPing Facebook groups.

It's the same shit libcucks do whenever there's a kebab terrorist attack

Holla Forums was right again
Now they're just pretending that we're the ones responsible for destroying "the movement", rather than correctly blaming Enoch for being a disingenuous kike-lover.

It'd be like if I were a detective, and I discovered that your father is a serial killer, and after he goes to jail, you blame ME for what happened. Instead of, you know, blaming your father for being a fucking serial killer.

Trump doesn't talk about gassing jews and he he never claimed to be a white nationalist, you fucking homo

Actually the actual NSA was on the list as well, since there was two different NSA groups TRSodomites claimed it was only the other one. It clearly says on page 10 National Security Agency. None of the JIMPACT diversity stuff is bullshit Here is an archive of the PDF my.mixtape.moe/qwexqx.pdf

Fuck off you goddamn shill.

I don't have a smug smug enough for you

You realize these faggots lied to your for years to make money right?

He got caught with his jewish dick in his jewish wife.

Melania isn't a jew, don't know about his past wives though. He also isn't LARPing as a white nationalist, we all know that he's not Hitler but the memes of him being Hitler are still fun regardless.

Heh. Literally all of the TRS uppers knew his wife was jewish and said absolutely nothing. What other dirty secrets are they hiding? It's all compromised, and definitely controlled opposition at this point.

Namecuck?

TRSodomites on suicide watch

BWAHHHHHHHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
this post killed me, too bad it wasn't ironic

Top fucking kek.

Whichsis funny considering they use that same train of thought when taking about Muslims, yet look at then damage control and make excuses.

this

Goymergate is the gift that keeps on metastasizing.

1) I don't give a fuck if they separated (and citation needed). Separating after he's been caught means nothing. It doesn't mean he agrees that it was wrong to have a kike wife. It means he's sad that he got caught and is trying to claw his way back into the donation scheme
2) Holla Forums has done far more than TRS ever has, both in terms of memes, 4th generational warfare, and operations. Every alt-right namefag is riding on our coattails; proclaiming all our accomplishments as their own while simultaneously taking a shit on Holla Forums

The fact of the matter is, if you have to go after Enoch for Jew ties, you'll have to go after Trump by a hundred thousand orders of magnitude for his Jew ties. Go after the MSM like halfchan is doing or leftycucks and their "safe spaces".

Hey, we haven't started doing standard pool parties yet.

FUCKING KEK

Holy fucking shit, off yourself.

Give me one reason why anyone should trust Mike, Sven, or anyone at TRS.

Again: "I completely trust my wife now that she has been honest about cheating on me!" Kike Cucks indeed.

Don't you have a folder full to the brim of stalins, user ::::DDD:D:D:D:DDDD:::DD ? I KNOW I DO! WE'RE DOING OUR PART FOR THE WORKERS COMRADE!

Trump never pretended to be a national socialist and he never kept his jew connections sectret, you fucking retard.

Trump never made a living larping as a Nazi you fucking retard.

So when do the anti-Trump generals start? You guys gotta stick to your principles and denounce him for associating and mingling with jews too.

8pol needs to become THE anti-Trump board to save the white race. Who's gonna protest with me?

Pffffffffffffffff

where did Trump say he was a white nationalist because I missed that. I feel like it would have made the news.

I swear his name was pewpewdie.

It's
Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
not Holla Forums is alt right. You illiterate niggers.

If you believe anything that comes out of that camp after this week, then you deserve whatever happens to you.

So let's assume this theory is correct.
If TRS's theory is correct, then that means that Antifa is either secretly co-opted by fascists or antifa is dumb as a bag of bricks.

If he were upfront about it from the start, it would be different. As people have said, actions done while blue-pilled are unfortunate but reconcilable. Actions taken after the red-pill process are your full responsibility. Mike is/was in an unfortunate situation if this isn't a honeypot but you can't cuck for someone who lied about his personal life for years to thousands of people. This isn't about mike. We would do this to anyone who was this hypocritical. It just so happened that Mike is in a position of influence. He talked the talk, and is now paying the price for not walking the walk. If he is genuine, he will come out better for it. If not, well, we all know how cucking goes.

just trust me goy

Yeah. And I'm sure all that "social media and marketing expertise" has come in handy when she has been building TRS into the "media empire" she and Mike have been banking on for their retirement.

How can somebody be this ignorant about what 8/pol/ has been doing for the past couple years? Are you actually retarded?

They seriously can't reply to this. These posts will get no rebuttal because they can't.

is all they can do.

Trump never proclaimed himself a white nationalist. Enoch did.

You can't be a jew racemixer and be a white nationalist.

your kike-faggot of an e-celeb leader will come out tomorrow and keep making jokes about gassing kikes when he was gassing his wife in the pussy last weekend and you will laugh at that because you are worse than a fucking cuck faggot traitor who does it for some actual material benefits. You will compromise everything just to keep your favourite larpy anime from getting cancelled.

no, I have a folder full of rare banes, I work for the CIA

more salt from morrikike and company

LOL

Like you can trust anything they say.

STUPID GOYIM, DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S OKAY TO BE A JEW-LOVING RACE-MIXER SO LONG AS YOU GET ENOUGH SOUNDCLOUD DOWNLOADS???

I've never sent TRS any money at all, but they've been doing more than edgy faggots who refuse to interact with the real world. As they explained it, nobody was red-pilled when Mike married his wife, and there was no good time to say, "hey everyone, my wife is a kike." He'll be back with a podcast tomorrow explaining himself.

Buying what? Divorce is degenerate.

NEET detected

I've never sent them any sheckles, but they do good work

antifa out in full force

What else could they be hiding? They've all been doxxed thanks to you faggots.

1) Listen to the podcast
2) /antifa/ actually believes this

It's a honeypot.

>>8812383youtube.com/watch?v=jG31FKnznY0

Hahaha this Kike commentating

m8 I am so dedicated to the struggle that me and boyfriend spent months living off birdseed we stolen from the dumpsters behind costco because our paychecks were direct deposited to the sander's campaign.

how much is 100x in exact number?

So you admit Trump and his agenda is not aligned with yours and 8pol needs to dump him immediately.

this post is exactly like a fat feminist with pink hair saying 'lol you could never get a woman, loser'.
bring an argument next time.

these people are fucking cancer.

So many potential folders of memes lost to the ages. I'm making sure to record as much as I can from now on though. I want to be able to contribute my meme collection to a history book in the glorious new future we are creating

not when he actually told one of us anons at a rally that he was going to save Germany
/r/ing thread screencap

I take deep satisfaction in the fact that the majority of people across ALL sites are united against Enoch on this. And if they weren't okay with TRS before, they will be after today now that they're going back on the whole "Mike is stepping down out of principle" thing.

They can pretend that everything is okay. They can continue making podcasts about gassing kikes. But they lost all credibility, and then also decided to prevent any chance of regaining their credibility by doubling down on the Enoch support.

They're just going to fade into irrelevancy. They're going to be the next fucking Renegade or other shit-tier platform that nobody takes seriously. Any mention of TRS from now on will largely be met with someone scoffing and saying "oh, you mean the LARPers with matzah fever?"

Not surprising since you believed enoch was one.

This "judaism is matrilineal" forced-meme has to die. Holla Forums is not an orthodox jewish imageboard so why does this bullshit gain any traction here?

The kike shills are claiming that someone who's genetically 15/16 jewish may not necessarily be a jew if his great-great-grandma from the strictly female line was a shiksa.

Or conversely, one may genetically only be 1/32 jewish, but if he's descended from a jewish vagina down the strictly female line, then he's as jewish as any chaim kikovitz.

This nonesense has to stop. Talmudic halacha (jewish law, aka "judaism", aka "morbid obsession with 9,900+ legalistic loopholes") means nothing to non-jews.

DNA tests confirm that "European" jews are a biological entity, not a religious construct. That someone is "only" jewish from his or her father's side is irrelevant to race realists. What matters is how many jewish genes you have. To be accepted as white you should not be genetically more than 5% jewish imo. I say the same thing about 5% non-white DNA of any kind. Yes it's arbitrary, but the line has to be drawn *sonewhere*.

Incrementalism is fine if you're a politician. He was the least pozzed of all choices. Stop trying to equate (((Enoch))) with Trump.

I cant wait until that pencil necked little bitch Morikike gets scalped.

How do I dump someone from white nationalism who was never a part of white nationalism to begin with?

What are you faggots so obvious?

The mental leaps are astounding at this point. Would you act the same way if he was married to a nigger? Because being married to a jew is even worse.

Faggot what kind of explanation he can do when shit likes this exists destroying your shitty narrative, your site is over , your pathethic attempt to make a media empire will crumble and you will not get more shekels you fucking nobody.

yeah, it's funny how jews are trying to push their law on us when they have no issue using mischlings as cannon fodder

Save Germany by making it a safe place for jews.

Why are you supporting a jew lover, you jew lover?

Very interesting, thanks.

Still holding out for that personal site of hers, where she says trannies are her passion. Anyone got it? For the "proofs" image, not because I'm a lazy mongoloid.

Make a pastebin to accompany it, most are too lazy to manually write out a URL by hand.

Oh, since the guys that have been lying to us for years said they're separating, it must be true.
Yeah, those pool parties sure as shit did more than anything Holla Forums ever did :^)

False equivalency. You know you're arguing in bad faith.

t. chimpire kike

At this point, I would begin to worry about sodium poisoning.

Even Tanstaafl, who's married to a jew himself, agrees.

age-of-treason.com/tag/mike-enoch/

No I feel it's similar to when the DNC shit got leaked.

I've always enjoyed the podcasts. Listened to them at work. Their message has always been on point. Unlike PJW, Milo, or Cernolisp.

Sad to see this all go down

So far, 800,000. I think that btfo's TRS's numbers :^)

Lotta Trumpbergstein shilling in here. You turn a blind eye when Trump appoints the jewiest jew that jewed in from jewtown (Mnuchin) to his cabinet when it's convenient for you.

Fucking kike lovers.

it's actually hilarious if you think about it, chimpire thinks they had us dancing to on puppet strings like good goyim for two years when really we never trusted them but had no evidence to hold off on nuking them
t. /baph/ole

What is this retarded spam?

t. chimpire kike

Guys this has legitimately been some of the funniest weeks on Holla Forums since post-election liberal tears night. The cultists really think that TRS was about to get breitbart-tier big and 8/pol/ is single-handedly responsible for killing the last, best hope for the white race - I wonder how much of them realize that they're just lashing out in anger rather than realize the betrayal

Like the red pill, the truth always hurts.

TBH I wish it didn't have to come to this but it did
All they had to do was get off our fucking baord and none of this ball would've started rolling (That's assuming ANTIFA is lying about Ghoul spilling the beans)

Good thing burgers are immune.

The only jew lovers here are the ones who defend Kike Enoch and the TRShill brigade

The real kike is you. You defend Trumpberg's jews. You are a vile traitor.

I don't know, give it a few more days an TRS's self-reported 100k downloads will turn into 100m.

Trump is a peace of shit, but at least he's not Hillary and he never calmed to be a White nationalist. I know exactly who he is. Do you actually think people really supported Trump for ideological reason and not outside of practical application. The dude better build a wall.

Kike Enoch is a Jew. TRS is willing to throw out all their good faith by defending sodomites and Jews. The whole organization deserve the oven. Stay mad sodomite.

Is there a livestream of the daily shoah tonight?

t. chimpire kike

No. They need more time to cook up lies and get their stories straight.

I can't tell if we're being weakly DDOSed or if crackmonkey jizzed on the server.

Number of people persuaded by your piss poor shill attempt: zero (0)

I will being doing this too. I'll post all the text I used to make the image, too, so people can change it.

But no pastebin will be coming until after I can find

It is needed.

Also sorry to be a faggot but does anyone have the direct link to pic related? I don't read DS so having a hard time tonight. Thanks.

They keep stalling for time so that they can formulate some post-hoc rationalizations for why this is okay.

It's a very low-energy ddos

If you are going to post whores then post some that are at least capable of some real mind fuck. Let me show you.

wew lad. Looks like Weev is the only namefag that's speaking the truth and saying Enoch needs to go.

yup

Hello kikes. A real white nationalist would disavow both Enoch AND Trump, but you're a bunch of jews pretending to be WNs. 8pol more like Jewpol.

ID RATHER BE A ____ THAN A CHIMPIRE KIKE

he's just covering his own fed ass

t chimpire kike

A NIGGER

She was only 1/15th Jewish, also only photographed Pure Germanic trannies, compared to the 7 million daily downloads of The Daily Shoah surely this is okay, etc etc etc

silly chimpire
Holla Forums is National Socialists, not mere White Nationalists.

You're our version of civic nationalists.

It's honestly hard to tell. I was leaning more towards a crackmonkey fuck up since it went down for 15 seconds, but I guess it's just a double digit ddos. Carry on.

NatSocs would not appoint jews to their cabinet.

You are a jew loving antifa agent.

The first time I saw this was the thread 15. regardless I feel bad if his life is ruined.

Im not defending him disclosing. Anyone who thinks divorce is that simple probably is single. He should have retired with honor and gave the torch to someone else.

Ill still listen if the podcasts are on point. People who hate ecelebs are the same as people who worship ecelebs. You're letting them dictate your opinions on a belief.

I can still enjoy content with or without a name to a face.

t. chimpire kike

I like how in today's Shoah, the narrative changed from her being 1/4th jewish to being half jewish

NORMALFAG

disgusting

Pewdiepie has over 50 million subscribers, it is much more than 100x closer to 500x assuming TRS were being accurate when they said they get 100,000 on average

Archive of her site, and screencap from when it was first found. She deleted this last bit recently where she says Adore Delano has her heart. Video related is him. Proofs and how all of this was found is in the archives. Also there is this video of hers saying she is a jew while she was at a degenerate tranny show

t. chimpire kike

Antifa tactic:

I can spot a jew lover from a mile away

It goes further than that. Read pic-related. His story isn't lining up. He's still lying to us in some form.

We recognize that Trump is not hitler dude
One step at a time, first Trump and then Steve King tbh

I listened to every TDS except this last one, honestly. They have solid analysis of shitlibbery. Just browse the site through a VPN and don't internalize muh purity spiralling and other faggot dissent silencers.

t. chimpire kike

You can't force consensus like that, especially when you're clearly not from here.

The reason why we supported Trump wasn't because he was a nazi. It was because he was only candidate that recognized the white working class and the issues surrounding immigration. Immigration is the first issue that he would tackle, and that makes him better than any candidate out there.

Quit being a dumb leftist. Think with your brain, not with your heart.

Then explain this youtube.com/watch?v=CEF2yfQg9w4

t. chimpire kike

It's because it's a honeypot.

i want to fuck a nazi elf
maybe i can redpill a cosplayer

My cabinet is jew-free. I put down a bunch of mousetraps and now they're all dead.

Way too far.

Most here wouldn't even go outside during the race war, rather shitpost instead.

He appoints fucking jews to his cabinet and you defend that shit.

He wants more immigration, you fucking kike lovers.

Even pro-white liberals and pro-white trannies? Retarded thinking fam

Tanstaafl is someone I can't understand. If you (correctly) diagnose the kikes as a "racial pathogen" to the white race, and are aware of the weaponization of mischlings, then why the hell are you still with the kike cunt?

Peinovich at least has never explicitly stated "breeding with kikes is inherently detrimental to the white race". He's more of a dishonest fake liar than an outright hypocrite. Tanstaafl, meanwhile, is a turbo hypocrite for maintaining the position he does while "not practicing what he preaches".

If you believe, as literally as possible, that breeding with kikes is white genocide, and then go on to have children with your kikewife, then yes: you are a hypocrite. Sorry Tanstaafl, I like you, but by your own ideals you commit white genocide, inexcusable for a white advocate.

WEW

Mike on suicide watch tbh.

Forgot to link archive archive.is/tnTzG

You're fooling no one but yourself, you braindead shill.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration

dude
wait for hitler tbh

I remember TRS shilling for that commie jew
Revisionism can't save you kike.

If he has children with her, he is likely staying loyal until the children are raised because that paternal instinct in a traditionalist is a motherfucker

So mikes wife gets jimpacted and fucks crossdressers?

It's because it's a honeypot.

GOYIM PLS STOP

P U R I T Y S P I R A L I N G
U
R
I
T
Y
S
P
I
R
A
L
I
N
G

DON'T YOU STUPID CATTLE KNOW THAT NOT RACEMIXING IS TOTALLY UNREALISTIC AND NOBODY WILL EVER BE ABLE TO REACH THAT RIDICULOUS STANDARD???

If you read closely, he's pro-jew, and just calling out the antisemitic parts of the movement.

Really now

Gotchu family.

criminally underrated post

Grindr Greg is defending the degenerate jew-lover. What a shock

10/10

P U R E C O H E N C I D E N C E

Listen, alright
Here's the thing
Think of all he's accomplished, like, dude.
We're getting hundreds of millions of normies in with this thing, alright?
Knuckle under and perservere, man. Like..
The only thing that matters is if you're pro-white.
Okay, dude?
Stop purity spiralling.

All of my wut…

Trump wants a faster immigration system so more non-whites can flood in.

You know this but shill for Trumpberg anyway

saved

Enochposting needs to become a thing

This video is literally everything wrong with society. Was mike really being cucked by a tranny? I mean, they shared the same room. But do we have any proof that they did stuff?

That video was taken by Enoch's wife. Read the vid description

Yeah it's really not like Milo where the message is subversive. The content has been consistent (Ive listened for ~2 months)
The fans are getting screwed. It's not like they had any power over the lives of the podcasters. And it is not like they followed a cuck doctrine like what Milo and Cernolisp has been promoting
Holla Forums has every right to be paranoid. I remember the ecelebs of gamergate. Never meet your "heroes". But I wouldn't destroy TRS if the message has remained consistent

And the chimpire kike is back

who would have thought that Mike Enoch would be the first lolcow of 2017

Does anyone have an archive.is of this? This post from 2016 was removed from tixgirl.com. I can't get a google cache of it either.

Anyone have a hard link to it? For the image compilation.

Disqus slow because your brave leaders are moderating it now?

I know I just still can't get my mind around it. He's actually married to that.

What a fucking limp dicked faggot Mike is. Holy shit.

POST YFW YOU WILL NEVER BE AS BUTTBLASTED AS TRS

OK, it's time for an infographic.

Pewdiepie is a jew.

No argument, just more autistic antifa screeching.

search "what could possibly bring" "fangirl of many queens and everything", there's a cache.

Holy crap. Is that real? Is this the first namefag who won't be a massive faggot in some way, shape, or form? I won't get my hopes up.
I am very, very cautiously optimistic though.

Holla Forums is always right motherfuckaaaa

I'm working on it nigger.

Also just found the link I was looking for:
archive.is/ZGDr5

Anything you guys want in it must be sourced with an archive.is.
GIVE ME MORE DIRT

checke'd

he's a swede

Oh fuck. YISSSS.

I always did like the war room, though they should knock it off with the non-white women rape camps. Even if you keep fucking the females and killing the sons, it takes way too long to make 98%+ white descendants. Complete waste of time and energy.

Thanks, I did just that.

Does anyone have a solid, simple link proving this is actually his wife? Done with most of the dirt now I think, but was thinking of adding this too.

Is this a troll? Or are jews calling us "crackers" now too?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa

:^) sure he is

It's like the icing on the cake.

Calling them out for faggotry all this time and now this.

thanks!

t. chimpire kike

Behind every jew, there's a swede.

(((Kjellberg)))

"WOW JUST WOW STOP BEING SO FUCKING PARANOID YOU SPERGS"
OMG Holla Forums I CAN'T EVEN, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RUINED TRS ITS ALL YOUR FAULT

And just remember: if you attack TRS for being too extreme, you need to stop punching right, but if you attack TRS for being too soft, you need to stop purity spiraling :^)

Did his wife create that YouTube channel out of spite knowing it would eventually be doxxed? It seems so over the top. There is a whole playlists of trap.
Is there any videos or photos at one of these events?
The brother thing I can actually give a pass on simply because he had no control over that.

There is a distinct possibility

I could see that, or JIMPACT posting becoming one

feelsgoodman

WEW

remember to add this a archive of the PDF that ties her with the NSA my.mixtape.moe/qwexqx.pdf
and see post

Yes, it's real.
It's semi-well-known he's been on Holla Forums for nearly a decade and it's a gateway to Holla Forums.
Odds are high he's actually a crypto-nazi. Tell his audience to repeat 'death to all jews' is a way to make their brain lean towards believing it. That kinda stuff is how commies brainwashed American soldiers in camps.

As inspired by that "when I say throw" vid…

This would make me laugh thoroughly.
Get on it video editor fags.

archive.is/ZGDr5

Holy shit hahahaha

Is sterilizing all female niggers and giving the males your sisters and daughters the next step in your "master plan"?

What did that faggot mean by that.

You make it faggot, it's your idea

you heard it here first hatechan is just the Alt-light and not truly serious about Whit Nationalism. Yes we are 100% Fat "Larpers" doing it as a joke, in real live we all have Jewish Wives! All True Hard Core 14/88ers have Shikses!

seriously what the fuck is chimpire does it have something to do with mike cernovich gorilla mindset or is it some reddit, kikebook thing?

PURITYSPIRAL
U
R
I
T
Y
S
P
I
R
A
L

There's this.
archive.is/UGSGX

and her myspace
archive.is/X2wiG

Also a post about Matisyahu that she signed her name to
tixgirldotcom.blogspot.com/2006/04/view-from-our-seats-matisyahu.html

There is no end to the amount of memes that will come from this. It's ogre.

Thanks to you I found out that DuckDuckGo watches Holla Forums thread in real-time.
IN FUCKING REAL-TIME

Nice, I'm really glad to hear that there are SOME namefags who aren't cucking. Doctor Mayhem was actually initially defending Kike Enoch on the forums too, so I guess he came around. Probably because he realized the TRS shills weren't telling the whole story and he initially might've believed the "bro she's just 1/4th and super redpilled" shit.

OFFICIAL UNCUCKED PODCAST LIST:
Kulturkampf
War Room
Darwin Digest

*Photo or videos of him at

lad be so good as to explain the JIMPACT meme to me pls

I thought they tried to say on the most recent damage control podcast that Mike didn't know about her drag queen stuff. Hard to believe.

I see one dubs saying he's jewish, I see my dubs confirming it's real, I see trips confirming my dubs. What is Kek saying by this? I am too newfaggy to recognize whether meme magic is being performed or not

The memes write themselves

Quit posting shitty whores. At least post a whore who is dangerous and deranged. If you go out with this girl she will try to turn you gay.

There will soon come a time where I grow tired of putting actual effort into posts and explaining in detail how Enoch is a lying charlatan and how cucking on the JQ will result in a dilution until we're just kosher civic nationalism. When that time comes, I will do nothing but post JIMPACTED.com memes at anyone still willing to shill for TRS

Kike Enoch's kike wife works for a company called Jimpact, which spreads corporate diversity and has done work for the NSA.

Wew lad.

Would if I could, but my video-editing skills are basically non-existent at the moment.

Let's remember Mike's feelings about Hailgate 1.0.

Not seeing how any of those prove this is his wife at all.

Look, here's the thing..

Has anyone verified that Mike's wife is actually a female? She was super into tranny shit and the alt-right continually pushed the "muh based trap" meme.

What if Kike Eunuch is married to a tranny?

Archive for that blog post: archive.fo/DjLSr

Dubs don't mean shit when you take into account the last get was calling David Duke a fraud

They call The War Room edgecucks a lot, so it's a badge of honor in my book. But seriously if one of you faggots is reading this, shitskins aren't even good as breeding cattle. The eggheads will invent artificial wombs before breeding the shitskin genes out would ever work.

I knew nothing about Gimp but taught myself. I made this:

Get some agency and contribute.

If he knew he's either retarded, a cuck or this is all designed by him and others to make the whole movement look bad.
That whole channel was insane.

At this rate it wouldn't even be surprising, it would be expected.

You're thinking of the Irish you culturally retarded burger.

And more memes will be created from the foundations of that salt.

Pewdiepie has literally said that youtube is targeting him for being white while promoting some mulatto girl. He also started out by streaming for Holla Forums. He did a YLYL reaction video where he went through a webm thread and one of them was 8/pol/ oc. 8/pol/ oc has been shown to millions of people because of him. He's extremely crypto Holla Forums go to 3:48

HAHAHAH THA GREAT STUFF

Its because the site was a honeypot to start with

They prove that "Tixgirl" is Ames Friedman.

This is what the TRShills can't get through their thick skulls into their harebrains: international jewry is rolling on the synagogue's dirty floor laughing fiendishly as they see the sausage-shaped Peinovich, an ebil nahtzee, struggling to explain to his followers why he's in bed with a kikess.

TRS is 1/2017 lolcow, FOR THE KIKES.

Right, but this is for pewdiepie. Would it apply or no?

i will lose all my sides if that happens to be true , enoch married to a jewish boy kek

Thanks lad. Its a good meme tbh

The youtube was from before Mike even pretended to be a white nationalist, so no
Hundreds on her social media accounts, she goes to shows quite often

Oh, thanks man.

Nice rare Rocky Dennis. Wew. I always thought Rocky should be a meme.

God the shoah sven did to damage control this is so shit, you can't fucking keep going on being led by an obese kike fucker.

If it was then it was a long con. They started off making fun of the JQ.

That's nice son, but what I'm talking about would require more software and time spent than I have to spare at the moment.
Its not always about agency in asking someone else to do something, sometimes its about lacking the skillset and/or time to acquire such.

The point remains: It'd get me giggling to see that shit done - and don't pretend you wouldn't kek at it.

> says to contribute in response to a post that is a contribution of OC made on-the-spot via software and skills I do possess

Why do TRS fags always deflect to Trump?
Is it because they are like fag Milo and PJW and only "supported" him to ride his coattails to e-fame? Like when they claim Holla Forums's work?

She also did shilled for it and I shit you not the words she used were
>"and ever since I met Jim my career has been JIMPACTED"

At best it's a scam and they want the money to keep flowing, at worst it's a honeypot.
it's a honeypot

No it was only from last month idiot.

Or to make it even easier you could just use her linkedin resume that lists tixgirl.com.

Good job user, looks good.

SAVED

"This is still happenening, regardless of what you think of it"
t. Jesse "Mike did nothing Wrong" Sven

Here's the thing about kikes. They really believe they're smarter…

I like how they are pretending Mike didn't know about this.

What kind of man doesn't know where his wife goes out to and who's company she keeps?

Is his defence now that he's been turbo cucked by a Jewess?

LEL

Also it could completely backfire like bringing nigger-slaves over to America did. Having shitskins in your proximity is an accident waiting to happen.

I also feel like its a cheap cop-out to assuage feelings of guilt over wanting to put your dick in non-whites.

Because the (((trshills))) are really just "self-hating" kikes from chimpire. You wanna know what they do all day?
hint jewgle "Joshua Goldberg"

So TRS is in the 'goldilocks zone'?
The should rename themselves.. IJR
Not too civic nationalist
Not too 1488
It's juuust right

Thanks bro, keep anything else you have coming. I'm trying to make this shillproof, so the last basic link I need is the friedman/peinovich link. We have proved she is ames friedman, now need to prove she is actually married to him. I have some pics but want at least one hard link.

Also I meant of him with her.

Trump loves jews and trannies and 8pol shills him 24/7. Just admit 8pol is a civic nationalist board.

The only type of man that has a wife that goes out and parties and any type of bar without him knowing and giving permission is an actual kike. Every guy I've ever met who had a girlfriend that went to bars without his knowledge was fucking other men.
Nevermind the fact that it's tranny bars.

If she was actually a he this user will have a heart attack from sodium overdose. no repeating digits to confirm it though, so only time will tell.

J U S T
U S T
S T
T

t. chimpire kike

They keep saying that it's okay because "we didn't plan for this to happen, he was just getting his life together". It's all bullshit, we have to kick all non-whites out of our white countries, NO EXCEPTIONS. Does anyone think Mike would have put his wife on a train leaving the country when the time comes? Fuck no.

And you know what's the funniest part? They're now saying "nobody can be pure, so don't bother with racial purity", because it's okay to marry jews when the death panel does it.

Hello Holla Forums.

Hello antifa

Unfortunately, I can't find an archive of her linkedin. Just have the image. Any ideas you have, feel free.

i've got your civic nationalist board right here *unzips penis*

Oh fuck, is that your oc?
kek. fucking saved, fam.

tfw you will never be chimpire

f e e l s
g o o d
m a n

oh it's happening allight

its a Danish saying faggot

t. chimpire kike

In addition to that, to accept the TRS-approved narrative, you have to also accept that post-redpill Enoch did nothing to stop his wife's anti-white degenerate behavior.

Her highschool is on her linkedin, there has to be a yearbook online somewhere.

Cohencidentally his step mom is a kikess too.

No archive, you have to be logged in to see it.

Jewess are just ugly and built like refrigerators.

Their only redeeming feminine feature is big fat cow tits (sometimes). She's probably an actual woman based on the size and shape of her hands and fingers but has that instant drag look because to her facial structure like Bette Midler.

Someone spoiler post that nude of Sarah Silverman.

You have to accept that he didn't know anything about shit his wife had publicly displayed on her fucking instagram account AND that his wife knew about him being a nazi (she was on the podcast) and did nothing to stop it.

the TRS narrative is a complete fabrication of convenience

Anyone got a pic of the mom on hand? Trying desperately to get this infographic finished before they can release the new episode.

I'm actually willing to forgive if he divorces her and looses some weight. I was waiting to see this fucker speak at the Georgia conference this weekend.

One has to realize these people were racist libertarians not long ago and if we see them progress to full WN, considering everybody knows who they are now, they could be quite useful pawns. Since they're all doxed they will either have to make the TLC of disappear.

If you listen to last weeks RFN, there was a great segment on fags, nonwhites, and people married to them. Something along the lines of, if your family is unwilling to accept your views you must disown them because your race is more important. Now, I know Mike would be on Covingtons shitlist even if he divorces the cunt, but it will be a brilliant demonstration of his devotion to the ultimate goal of saving the white race. I really thought TRS would collapse after the doxing started, I will be extremely impressed if it doesn't.

>>>/trs/

She has a playlist of drag tutorials on one of her jewtube channels.

:—-DDDDDDDD

i don't know what that is

Check >>>/trs/
everything has been archived there

TRS 122: ENOCH AND WIFE ARE SEPARATING
can anyone confirm? is this a ruse?

Probably a ruse m8

The sad thing here is that he actually thinks everything will just blow over and they'll have a good laff about it later on. They don't seem to realize that when everyone found out their leader was a jew lover, that they all knew about it and lied, and them MOST IMPORTANTLY that they're not even willing to make the guy step down with a dishonorable discharge, that they just lost all credibility with everyone.

They can "keep happening, regardless of what I think" but they will never amount to anything now. At least not if they continue with the same personas and imagery of 14/88 that they have been.
I actually predict that they'll soften up and move toward civic nationalism because the white nationalists are all going to disown them, and the only people willing to give them a chance will be civic nationalists. They're going to be Milo 2.0

no guarantee it's true they can say whatever they want to save their stupid site

*hint, check the largest thread

There's no such thing as being "legally separated."
To separate from your spouse, you only have to say, "We're separated." It means nothing legally and you're still married.

Has any article or podcast been subversive?

stop giving me shit about their private lives. I care more about the content

Are you an idiot , his wife read a poem during a podcast they were both in for the shekels just like every single podcast group that knew about his identity, they are done just like everyone who was part of it

I think she lost the chance of having white children long before falling to complete degeneracy by being a kike

Radio Free Skyrim – it got shoah'd by butthurt TRSfags for some reason, I can't remember right now. It was part of their intro, a joke: "As is commonly said in Denmark: Behind every jew there's a swede"

archive.fo/Hth4b

^See this. Wtf I've lived around leftist my whole life and even they'd think this much degeneracy was weird.

This.

It's fucking disgusting. How that fat piece of shit could live with the doublethink without ending himself is beyond me.

Only literal retards could believe this at this point. The damage control is hilarious though so I hope it continues.

Why separate now when she already knew about his podcast and recorded that racist Christmas jingle.

I HOPE A FASHY GOY HAS SENT THAT TO HER WORKPLACE TBH

This

and are you retarded enough to believe the group of people who have been lying to you for years to get shekels?

ruse cruise courtesy of jews

Attacking "1488ers" and saying jews dindu nuffin on 9/11 is pretty subversive.

If true, he's screwed. He's in Jew York City and his spouse/partner pffffthahahaha would be the only shield he had against a bunch of jews who would be happy to take an ebil natzee to court since there are no jewish children in the mix to also shield.

Too little too late for me fam, seeing him try to weasel out of this with an interview with fucking salon, and then hearing sven try to act as if it's not really a big deal, just ruins all the goodwill I had for them. The only time I have ever been banned from a *chan was last week, defending TRS when they doxxed Sven's family, and now I find out it was kiked all along.

There's just too much shit that doesn't add up to anything good.

Fine meme tbh lads. The muse has hit

Rebel Yell

Sounds like he started TRS as stress relief. I would have suggested taking some martial arts classes over making a whole media empire for the purposes of LARPing.

o i am laffin
yes dating a cultmarx jewess with ties to the ADL is in no way a conflict of interest

1) No guarantees its true whatsoever. A separation isn't even an official thing, so you can't even look at law records to confirm it like with divorce records. These people have been lying through their teeth, and over the past few days, they keep spinning out more lies to cover up past lies. You can't take anything they say at face-value.

2) It doesn't matter if they're separating or divorcing. The fact of the matter is that even if you believe them, he's only leaving his wife AFTER he got caught. That doesn't demonstrate conviction or integrity; that just signifies that Enoch laments getting CAUGHT and is just trying to do anything he can to weasel his way back in

Make sure to show the pro-Israel facebook group she's in
archive.is/ZNZoG

I am a former TRS listener and forum user and I could not be more angered by this entire ordeal. I feel betrayed in a way that is far more immediate and far more cutting than anything the other side has ever done to me. All of the animus I’ve developed for the left and for our enemies has been replaced with a sincere and burning hatred of these traitorous hypocrites. They are all complicit, and as edgy as I may sound, they’ve galvanized me in a way that even the worst of our enemies could not. This is personal.

Dude how you can explain this youtube.com/watch?v=CEF2yfQg9w4

Calm down, sparky. I am the OC of the thread and I hate kike enoch as much as anyone.
I'm saying that calling yourself "separated" is bullshit and means nothing. He's not separated. They are still living in the same house and still married. The only thing changing about his situation is what he's telling his podcast listeners.

They took down the article arguing for the genocide of other races because it triggered them

Opinions on FtN?

They kicked RFS off the TRS network around the time Richard Spencer's PHALANX thing leaked and Natt put Spencer on blast. Natt was also calling out homos in the Alt Right that were friends with Enoch and Seventh Son.

Will the memes ever run dry?

WHAT A FUCKING FAT WASTE

checking.

I was asking the retard who asked, not you.

They shilled here and on halfcuck and after they went to TRS Kike and Sven started telling them to tone it down with the 1488 shit. Not to mention they were asked for shekels that probably went towards wifey's drag clothes. If this isn't subversive then nothing is.

His wife got off to him larping as a "nazi kingpin" with a huge following.

fucking hell

Agreed
don't let your ego get in the way m8, no one gives a shit if you post OC or no,t this aint trs

Welcome to Holla Forums brother. Now shut up and lurk one year before posting.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA My sides are never going to return. This fucking greasy slob is one of the biggest lulzcows I've ever seen.

When he wouldn't reveal to those who happily donate he was married to a jewess until he got caught, yes.

It's dead.

Nevermind. Call off the friendly artillery.

tolerable tbh

Not just that but Lawrene faggot Murray was assblasted enough to make a countersignal article calling it all video game LARPing

Lurk for 2 years. The policy is 2 years

The next Mike thread should be a tranny edition, where we investigate if Mike's wife is even female.

Lurk for two years before you post again

i'm not bragging about OC, just stating which side i'm on, m9

I really like FTN. AFAIK they've been totally silent and Jazz/Halberstram have not done the whole virtue signal about purity spiraling bullshit that the other e-celebs are. But there's also nothing to indicate that they're disowning Enoch. So right now, it's hard to say on this issue. They haven't cucked, but that doesn't mean they won't when ever it is we get a statement. I hope they don't cuck.

Forgot about Rebel Yell. Those dudes are based. Luckily they got their own webpage, so I hope they cut ties with TRS.

ah, misunderstood

Yeah, you need to lurk more.

And use a VPN instead of TOR, only pedos use TOR and 20% of exit nodes are honeypots

Don't you mean Implicit?

Carlos you fucking beaner

They did cut ties, one of their head honchos was posting here earlier today, he's supposedly disgusted but we'll see if it's legit

Oh shit… I meant implicit, too. I fucked up. Will lurk moar.

I'm not, I didn't know about that poem, and it really kills the new narrative they're trying to push here. How can a jew say things like that and not end the marriage? how can mike say what he said and not end the marriage? I don't know who's jewing who, beyond the fact that TRS is jewing it's fanbase.

Well if satan supports genocide I guess I should reconsider :^)
But yeah that was incredibly gay of them, we all know what happens to africa, we already joke about nuking mecca since there's no other solution, you just can't acknowledge the greatness of the white race and also cuck out most of the planet to shitskins.

Not him but was going to ask about this. How do I browse tor sites (not degenerate stuff I promise) if its all a honeypot? Should I just avoid the deepweb altogether?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK CARLOS

I used to really like Lawrence Murray too. It's disgusting to see that apparently such a great guy would so easily cuck just because Enoch was his NYC buddy.

And the article was total trash. It was written like when Libcucks write articles about vague sentiments of harmony and togetherness and kumbaya. A lot of words but saying nothing. Not addressing any of the elephants in the room.

fugg I can't find the old episodes, the soundcloud is down.

I am aware of that. I don't know what that implies to you but it doesn't imply much to me.
I highly doubt that. It would have been far easier to, uh, I dunno, fucking keep their jobs and not talk about everything the establishment doesn't want talked about. It's not like they all worked at Mcdonalds or in a gas station.

I'd like to hear the other side of the Salon story before I pass too much judgement. His family is fucked, his whole life will be different from now on. Who the fuck knows what he has been thinking the past few days.

not while we still draw breath lad

We must endeavor to meme rocky d more then. Cher's irl son. Have an ultra rare rocky lad

Wasn't there supposed to be some TDS today with Mike explaining why he loves kike pussy?

Is that you Dickie?

he seriously looks like one of those people who have had a face transplant

Anyone got the archive of his brothers facebook? Either of the two works. Can't find it in the text of any threads, it was matt.peinovich9 and matt.peino I think.

Kek

Mikes on the run from kikes, its tomorrow.

agreed. probably a ruse

Must depend on the State. My parents were legally separated at one time. But, I think that was part of a divorce proceeding. So, I think you have to file for divorce, then legally separated, which allows you to be separate but not divorced so you can "work it out" (also for insurance and other purposes)

this is the main reason I think its a ruse. Then again, jews are racist af tbh and that jingle curiously didn't mention jews. Maybe she thought he was being kosher-edgy? still think its a ruse. he's probably just in hiding

idk about NY law, but the word is he lost his job, so therefore she'd be on the hook for alimony. Idk what assets they have, though, obviously

good analysis. i think you can be "legally separated" though, but only as part of divorce proceedings

so much fucking poz, bro… so much fucking poz

Musonius is great. Technically all the podcasts can fall back on their soundclouds. What happened to The Weekly Narrative? They went offline a few months ago. They actually sounded like they might be good

Ignore this post, I suck cocks.

I am enjoying all this TRS salt, I thought we had a chance to coexist, but holy fuck so much of their userbase is filled with literal retards. They just keep coming here and screaming D&C over and over. Dear TRS, it isn't D&C if we aren't the same group. You guys want "white" nationalist, we want, for the most part, National Socialism. If we settled with your lukewarm position, all we would end up with is a lukewarm answer. Go big, or go home you implicit faggots. At least admit that you have been wrong, and have been subverted by some sort of honeypot. It is time to actually fight back, and no movement filled with kike-sympathizers is going to be the answer. Also, all your top leaders knowing about his kike wife should be damning enough.

Back to israel, zionist

made this oc

he's a kike, you can't believe any word he says

Saved

Probably regret that he married a jewess. That tends to be the deepest regret of all those who marry shekel hungry harpies.

I got a divorce and it took a grand total of 90 days. I was free from that Armenian bitch in just three months with one attorney visit. No kids involved, but still.
I know laws were different years ago and are different with kids, but I think this is a ruse either way.

i just laughed at them having the money section of the newspaper out

The entire tone of it was
And the other day he posted an article coyly defending peinovich without even having the balls to say it explicitly.

Weekly Narrrative was great too. I think they stopped because the main guy worked at CNN and was worried about getting caught.

They did a livestream on election night though. Haven't heard from them since.

We do know that someone here has seen McFeels' face and has a pic of him, so that might be why they cut and run so fast and have been silent; attempting to avoid what happened to the other guys. They may have also been unaware of just what was going on at TRS and bailed for that reason.

McFeels nuked all of his social media and website though so I don't think they're planning a comeback soon.

pfffffffffffffff

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=e5ztguAajD0

Come to the conference this weekend brother
Yeah that was one of my favorites. FTN quality but a little more laid back. They did one a month or two ago I think, they just don't have the time as I understand it.

Fucking kek, missed that

Is that luggage lad?

Is TRS doing a livestream tonight, in attempt to reconcile that their main host was essentially jewish?

Nice job lad.

I still have seen no evidence of this. I wish he was, then I could just write off this shitshow.

I still don't think it's a coincidence that that Kissam faggot killed all his social media too.

He might be McFeels, but he's definitely an open TRSodomite.

You mean kike femine penis, Mike's wife is a tranny.

You bet your ass it's him
fullchan has more oldfags than you know

From what I understand Mike himself is not but his stepmother is

I don't know who that is. the pic is old as hell.

Almost a waste of trips, but there's a good sentiment behind the post. TRS is jewed and there's really no point in trying to keep it going, Holla Forums will live on stronger now and with plenty of salt to season our happenings, and maybe some of the TRSodomites can redeem themselves now that dailystormer is accepting them as refugees. The Stormer has always been the better and more popular site.

Anybody hear from Natt these days? I wonder what he is up to, that was a great podcast.

The tranny Ames is obsessed with is a spic

They certainly are. Can't even imagine what he's going to say. Should be entertaining though.

Kissam is too young and not McFeels. I believe Kissam is Grids Johnson's boipussy.

That kissam faggot isn't McFeels. The phone recordings sound nothing like him. It's just some TRS insider that probably helped set up the web server

Lawrence Murray is involved with not only Enoch, but Greg Johnson and the New York forum. None of those people should be trusted and anyone tangentially related to them should be treated as suspect.

Wasn't he claiming that his dad married a gook? Maybe that was cover for jew step-mom?

His moms name was enochson and his stepmoms name was glassberg who also happened to meet shillery in person

Oh shit, I'm retarded

His moms name was enochson and his dad sued her after they got divorced, sounds pretty jewy to me

Grindr Greggy is also close with Mark Weber and Jared Taylor, both of whom are working for the enemy,

That bitch has some big fucking teeth and gums too.

Holy fuck Detox is fucking disgusting.

Yes
Deepweb is literally a sea full of FBI fish hooks

There is huge potential here lads

would explain why no kids after 10 years of marriage tbh

Can you link me to this? Even then I am seeing German/Swede genealogy for this name.

Are VPN's even safe to use? We need another OpSec thread. I was too new to pay attention to it at the time, but after seeing all this unravel, it is first priority.

Not to mention

It's Enockson

I love how the chimpire kikes and TRSodomites ignore this post

I don't know if he does anything regularly, but he posted a short 10 minute podcast where he basically laughed his ass off the entire time about being 100% about the TRS sodomites

I know I know. I've always known the NYC inner-circle socialites were cancer, but I was willing to give Murray a chance because he wrote good articles, never cucked before this, and was an actual Holla Forumsack and didn't originate just from shitty faceberg groups like the other inner circle faggots. I should've known better.

These people have no conviction. They're a social club first and ideology goes to the wayside whenever its convenient. Don't purity spiral, you filthy goyim.

i spite even the dead kyke

check the archives before you start asking questions m8

Yup

I know have my own folder for TRS/Mike memes

indeed. if there is no property involved, you can basically do it yourself is my understanding

haahahaahahahaha, those cheeky cunts. lol

conference? oh, bro, I think I'm far, far away from there, and too late to make travel plans. i'd love to meet some guys irl some time, tho

Of course

Yes, but don't think they're a magic fix
VPNs just increase the effort required to get you to such a point where it's only worth it if you really pissed somebody off

and don't be a cheapstake
if a product is cheap/free you are the product

Holy shit…

Don't listen to him m8, tor is safe as long as you don't download cp and keep noscript enabled

Day of the rope can't come soon enough…

that's where your d'nations are going, trswaggots

Traitors hang first.

A few of the TRS faggots have been pushing that meme as of late.

Its really rather pathetic.

no
no

whelp, looks like you should stop trying to argue and go back to shoving the dildo in your ass TRSodomite

Can anyone help me get some sort of archive of this that includes the groups themsevles?

flickr.com/people/tixgirl/groups/

No thanks, I'm just going to give Mike benefit of the doubt unless I happen to come upon proof. Lets assume it is Enockson, I can't find anything confirming the name to be exclusively Jew.

I'll have to find that.

Shame, Musonius is organizing and running the thing.

HOLY GOODNESS. LADS.
FROM 2:44 AND A LITTLE ONWARD

>>>/trs/2524

IT COULD BE THAT THIS GUY KNOWS MIKE DOES HAVE JEWISH BLOOD AFTER ALL.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF NORMAL FAGGOT

but, yet, they are saying Enoch is here to stay

Which is consistent with what he's been proclaiming about himself. Alas, that begs the question: why is he so

SUSPICIOUSLY SWARTHY

>soundcloud.com/user-636570724
Natts new stuff, for anybody looking.

What website is this from?

He's a new york webdev that LARPS as a leader of a revoloutinary movement online, while his jewife promotes faggots and his mom fucks niggers. He is a broken man.

Gib link for infographic please.

I think Joe is just an autistic fanboy, not someone from the inner circle.

I'm here all the time and I haven't seen it you fucking retard.

who the fuck do you think you are, you post again I will fucking swat enochs whole family whether he is a kike or not

Broken man tier:
Mike Enoch - can fix his life by losing weight, moving out of NYC, and getting a white gf. Fixable.
Anthony Burch - ???
Jake Rapp - ???
Need help filling in the last two.

do it

And it's really fucking indefensible, too. I get that Jewish DNA may spread from female genes or whatever, but if your patrilineal line descends from Jews, you are absolutely fucked because that's where you originate. She's fucking Jewish.

You are helpless.

lol look at this edgelord

Reminder that this is the 'Adore Delano' this kike bitch apparently loves. The thing on the left is Jeffree (((Steininger))).
What the fuck.

I'm still trying to find the picture of her and her mother on mother's day. The one where her Mom looks super Jewish, and they are sitting at a table, if anyone has it.

Of course he's broken. But why the mystery meat look? If he's indeed scandi with some british and a lil' serb to spice things up, why is he so dark and oriental looking? Something doesn't add up.

looks like its from the forum. I'm not a niggerkikefaggot, so I never had a membership. sorry

Them's are some good digits

kek, a comment like that is an hourly occurence. This is the land of spergs, remember?

What's the deal with that sub? Was it confirmed plant?
Never visit reddit.

It's not from TRS. I had an account there, but never posted.

It is from the daily stormer bbs, I just can't find out where.

lulzposter checking in

inb4 banned

You have to try harder.

Who spaces like that?

Oh, that's definitely happening. We have a strict no jew policy.

Kissam is linked to TRS by, at the very least, the Appalachian Lives Matter gofundme (https:// www.gofundme.com/appalachian-lives-matter). If he's cleared his social media it may have been to avoid being linked to TRS when the all of this started. He's some opportunistic homo that showed up to some Tea party rally trying to be "'the Gayborhood's envoy to the tea party.'" (web.archive.org/web/20170118023323/http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/diversity-is-in-the-eye-of-the-beholder-a-day-at-uni-tea?ref=fpa)

I think this is his linkedin page (https:// www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-kissam-ba3542a), but don't look if you use that shit. This is his facebook (https:// www.facebook.com/brendan.kissam?hc_ref=SEARCH).

The important thing to note is that everyone at TRS was shilling for the gofundme so someone knows this guy personally and vouched for him.

Yeah, this shit doesn't make sense. Honeypot

Anglin was doxxed 2 years ago and only emerged stronger after. I think now that they are in the open, things will only get better from here.

we are working for antifa when we discover a race traitor is dumping his seed into a jewish mans wound

Only (((trs)))

Fuck if I know.

But he has been photographed with gooks and allegedly dated one.

and we mention it every time someone brings up Andre Anglinberg

kek, you mean the fed?

So wait hes a jew too? come on

(PBUH)
Even going by the "your only jewish if your mom's a kike, as per the talmud" defense, that in and of itself is a jewish tactic of avoiding the fact that the person's genes are jewish, they were raised by jews, have jewish family, and in the case of peinovich's wife, LOOKS AND ACTS LIKE EVERY OTHER HEEB OUT THERE. If the only thing we knew about her was her face and her social media activity, not one of us would defend her. We do not operate on a points system where you are allowed to marry jews if you contribute x amount of redpills, it's all or nothing and mike is now nothing.

He always used his real name. How was he doxed?

He's a manlet, they never learn so he might as well be

You're forgetting the part where Anglin didn't turn out to be a married to a marxist jew

No, but him being a sex tourist in the Flipland on daddybux certainly hasn't done him any favors with us, let alone his connections to the alphabet or his connections to (((Weev))). Might as well be a fucking Jew, tbh fam.

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/mike-enoch-poll/77898

DECIMATED

this

Two of the mods were confirmed jews.

It's pretty disgusting what he did in the past, but he doesn't seem to be doing that anymore and everything he says is Holla Forums approved hardline National Socialism. How many jews call for banning pornography? None.

Instead of coming to terms with reality TRS are now saying that hypocrisy is just a shaming tool and does not really matter. TRS really is a cult

Is Anglin even relevant? The only time stormfront ever affected my life in any way was when I used it as a source for a school project in grade six because I didn't know any better and ended up writing a 500 word paper about how MLK was a sex crazed communist.

Thank you muchly. Almost done compiling evidence.

was her Etsy page already found?

> etsy.com/people/amesfriedman

t. chimpire kike

Doesn't look
Like a gook

You have a misconception. It's not that Holla Forums outright hates Andre "Manlet" Anglin. It's that we view what he says with skepticism due to his prior involvement with some shit and current involvement with other shit. Occasionally, he does good work and we do praise him him when he deserves it, but we don't forget who he is.
You know, it's called integrity.

Anglin is Daily Stormer. Stormfront is a totally different site that's about as edgy as Freep at this point.

Archived
archive.is/8O2Sj

10/10

The fact that he was ever involved with (((Juif))) is enough. Weev is an admitted Jew who got a lightened sentence in exchange for being an informant.

Thanks user.

Don't forget this page too: archive.is/QulxO

can someone just report the chimpire kike spamming porn

We're going to need a new bread. I have not yet received my full intake of sodium.

chekkked

why can't you

can't, this browser is retarded but safe

It really was. They used the exact same tactics that guys like Jim Jones used. They make you think that they're the only ones that really understand you. They make you feel like you're their friend by vicariously joining their little hangout each week. They get you to donate money to "the cause", thereby making you have a vested interest in TRS and more likely to defend them no matter what, like a sad little sheep. And finally, they accuse everyone else of being a purity spiraler, thereby getting you to dismiss all other outlets. They behave exactly like a cult.

I second this motion, I need more salt for my fries

Weev is suspicious as fuck, and I'm not going to tell you to trust him since I don't myself, but he has yet to do anything against us. Though he may have been serious about him being jewish so I don't have too much of a problem with you parenthesizing him, just in case.

No user I fully agree with you here, I just get annoyed when I see someone post the picture of him in a dark room and see five people calling him a nigger, when he looks like a skinhead (that's not a compliment). He does a lot of good work and doesn't cuck out, he call jews kikes and niggers subhuman animals.

I have twice, mods are asleep I guess

Yeah I'm not done yet. who has the mp4 of that fascist lemmings guy crying on camera about kike enoch?

>>>/trs/2524

THANK YOU FOR KEEPING MY WALLET SAFE, OLDFAGS. I almost donated once but I was saving for college so I didn't, but who knows what would have happened down the road had I not lurked here and seen the shilling first hand so long ago.

Mike would have a problem summoning the moral courage to put the tub of ice cream down, much less his wife.

Let's get this narrative down:

2006: Mike marries his Jewess lover
2014: Mike gets redpilled and jew-wise
2015: His jewess wife discovers her love of trannies and becomes faghag/queen bee yenta-in-chief for the seven synagogues of New York
2016: Yenta recites a racist parody poem on his podcast after being frequently heard in the background for a year

Friday: Mike gets doxed
Saturday: Salon reporter emails him and Mike hides behind the body of MUH JEWISH WIFE
Sunday: Quits podcast, admits everything
Monday: Mike decides to divorce her.

This is what TRSon fags actually believe.

Poem was Dec. 2015, and the wedding was Oct. 2009.

holy fuck how did i miss this

The money is not really in the donations, the money is in selling their information to the feds or any other (((interested party.))) People who donated gave TRS their credit card numbers, people who bought merch gave TRS their CC#s and their shipping addresses. People who were "extremely vetted" got background checks done on them, including SSNs.

Basically, if you interacted with them in any way (including just browsing and/or downloading the podcasts - IP addresses) you are potentially compromised.

WE NEED AN NEW BREAD

Natt has been on at least the first Mysterium Fasces podcast.

I want more cultist salt and shittalking trsodomites more,but it seems like we're starting to run out of stuff to say.

Outside of Jahans observers, /cow/ has no idea what they're missing.

Even the forums themselves were set up as the perfect honeypot

Step 1: have an open system that allows anyone to join, so as to get as many users to join in as short a time as possible
Step 2: close off the forum, thus giving members a false sense of security, and tricking them into dropping their opsec because they thought they were in a safe space
Step 3: encourage people to "meet their local goyim", thus further encouraging people to divulge personal information that can be used against them

That said, that last part about the extreme vetting involving SSNs is just a meme. A good meme, but just a meme. All they did was check your twitter account to make sure you weren't bullshitting. But even then, getting you to tie which social media accounts go with what forum users just makes putting the pieces of a dox puzzle together that much easier.

If it's NOT a honeypot, then they just so happened to coincidentally stumble upon the best layout of a honeypot. Pure coincidence.

there's gonna be a lot more tomorrow

BREAD NOW

That should prove to be interesting, kike enoch has had 2 full days to prepare an elaborate ruse to console his cult members. Jews are pretty tricky and slimy so it should be good.

I have no love for Grindr Greg or TRS. But Colin Liddel is pure fucking cancer. I've seen this guy around for 6 years or so and always hated him. Politically he's like Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor except he has an abrasive personality. He also bashes any kind of action or activism. The only thing he is concerned with is being a pseudo-intellectual.

Well I'm working on my infographic still, have all the info, just formatting then making the image.

So I guess I'll post a thread when it is done if nobody make a #20.

in case anyone hasn't archived ames' kikespace
archive.is/XCJlW

there is something shady with Kissam, his Facebook went down within seconds of being mentioned. Seconds! and every time it gets mentioned people are really quick to say he's not Mc Feels. How come he set up the gofund me that Mcfeels was supposedly behind. If not Mcfeels, who is he? He must be high up.

Just post it on >>>/trs/

That's how we operate, fam. Given enough time, Holla Forums always reaches a consensus as it puts together the truth, or at least the closest thing to the truth that's available.

Step one is to talk through things to figure out all the ways in which this is fucked on so many levels.

Step two is to think of the next counterattack. The TRS e-celebs and namefags are steaming mad at Holla Forums (which is hilarious because it's exactly like libcucks being mad at Russia for allegedly revealing how the DNC was fucking with the election). We have to think of ways to keep this going. Seeing as how the Daily Shoah guys are still going through with their donation shekel operation, there must be more we can do

looks like they're pozzed as well unless they hit them hard. If they lowball them I'll shit on every one of trshills shilling them

They should get Natt to interview them.

Here: "an ill advised attempt to fool the media"

He said virtually the same thing to the NY Daily News too.

This

If you're including the chimpire stuff, you should make a simpler version without it for the people who've never heard of those faggots.

This as well

wew lad, this could be either really good or really bad.

Musonius and the Rebel Yell guys aren't cucks. And it's a good thing for them to be interviewed by someone else, because just telling us what to think via their own podcast is just self-interested one-sided bullshit. I'm really hoping that RY holds their feet to the fucking fire and calls them out on all the bullshit and clashing narratives.

Worst case scenario: Musonius cucks, and I lose respect for yet another podcaster.

Yeah we definitely need to push forward with it. A lot of people are speculating about the percentage of trs listeners and forum people who will leave the cult, and who will stay. We need to reach the people on the fence too.

and nothing of value was lost.

I would pay money for that.

No idea what that is tbh. Reddit shit? Not going to be included. Feel free to explain if you need to. I'll be posting the text along with the infographic so anyone can add to it/make it better.

I'll just make a new thread for it and post on /trs/ too.

The only people sitting on the fence are those that don't know all the facts. The people that haven't done any research and just heard that his wife has a little jew blood in the family tree and that we're just autistically screeching for no reason.

Believe it or not, every userbase is against Enoch on this. Even the TRS forums. The fact that most people except a handful of inner circle fags and sycophants were bashing Enoch was probably the reason they purged the whole thing. You go on to any site, and the majority of people are on our side. It's really just the namefag """leaders""" who are defending the kike.

I've been having good luck on twitter

This is so true.

It doesn't help that Grindr Greg and Duke are spreading disinfo and outright concealing facts such as the drag show shit, NSA connection, diversity officer job etc

That's the real reason why the forum was shut down, right? Because the entire forumbase was revolting against mike. I wonder if they will open it back up tomorrow with the podcast, and delete all criticism.

Basically they are from an old reddit called coontown which ended up having two confirmed kikes one being Joshua Goldberg

lol i didn't notice that

*as mods

Is rebel yell even a racialist podcast?

I thought they just wanted the old south

Lol is that Anglin with a Russian whore? He always talks about how guys should hire prostitutes to stick it to the feminists or something.

If they aren't, that's pretty cucked. We fought to keep the South white.

haven't listened to much honestly, but one recent episode I did catch was very much racialist. and Musonius's good reputation seems well deserved. but ask again tomorrow

Here's a pic I haven't seen anyone post yet. It's Mike Peinovich at work at the company Vook from sometime around 2015. (Company now called Pronoun)