VACCINES AND AUTISM

"Vaccines actually cause the very conditions, in many cases, that they claim to treat. This is why the children who are affected in outbreaks are very often the same children who were vaccinated. Vaccines exist today not to prevent disease, but to sell more vaccines. And they accomplish that by making sure their vaccines don't work. Because they know that the more their vaccines don't work, the more disease they will spread, the more panic there will be in the media, and the more parents will blindly, obediently rush out to vaccinate their children. And the cycle repeats. Vaccine 'science' is actually a marketing scheme and nothing more. It has nothing to do with real science."

archive.is/W9AJr

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/the-amish-dont-vaccinate-but-rarely-get-autism-cancer-or-heart-disease/
archive.fo/YRKEj
archive.fo/KWeTx
cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf
nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/March-2011/No-Pharma-Liability--No-Vaccine-Mandates-.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I smell another Jewish trick.

yournewswire.com/the-amish-dont-vaccinate-but-rarely-get-autism-cancer-or-heart-disease/

There's no point in vaccinating anyway. Just eat your vegetables, get your beauty sleep, wash your hands before you eat if you touched a public doorknob, etc. You'll never get sick and if you do it will make your immune system stronger in the end.

The Amish also live off the land and don't have a diet full of refined sugars and chemicals, and aren't bombarded with cellular radiation every moment of their lives

Let's forget about the autism for a second and worry about the long list of side-effects that the pharmaceutical companies themselves admit are possible, including:

1. Permanent brain damage: Diphtheria, Tetanus and acellular Pertussis (DTaP); Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR); Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella (MMRV); Varicella (Chickenpox)
2. Moderate or long-term seizures: DTaP, Influenza (inactivated), MMR, MMRV, Varicella (Chickenpox)
3. Severe nervous system reaction: Yellow Fever
4. Coma or lowered consciousness: DTaP, MMR, MMRV
5. Deafness: MMR, MMRV
6. Intussusception (bowel blockage requiring hospitalization): Rotavirus
7. Severe illness with organ failure: Yellow Fever
8. Serious allergic reaction: Virtually every vaccine
9. Guillain-Barré Syndrome: Influenza (inactivated)
10. Blood in urine or stool: Adenovirus
11. Pneumonia: Adenovirus, Varicella (Chickenpox)
12. Low platelet count, causing bleeding disorder and/or low blood count: MMR, MMRV, Varicella (Chickenpox)
13. Inflammation of the stomach or intestines: Adenovirus
14. Diarrhea: Adenovirus, HPV-Cervarix, Influenza (live), Serogroup B Meningococcal (MenB), Rotavirus, Tdap vaccine (Combined Tetanus, Diphtheria & Pertussis)
15. Fever, mild to severe: DTaP, Influenza (inactivated), MMRV, Adenovirus, Hepatitis B, Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib), HPV-Cervarix, HPV-Gardasil 9, HPV-Gardasil, Japanese encephalitis, MMR, Meningococcal ACWY, MenB, Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, Pneumococcal polysaccharide, Rabies, Adult tetanus/diphtheria, Tdap, Typhoid, Varicella (Chickenpox), Yellow Fever
16. Fainting or loss of consciousness: Virtually every vaccine
17. Abdominal pain: Adenovirus, HPV-Cervarix, Influenza (live), Rabies, Tdap, Typhoid
18. Joint pain or similar achiness: Adenovirus, Influenza (inactivated), MMR, MenB, Rabies, Tdap
19. Upper respiratory tract infection or stuffy nose: Adenovirus, Influenza (live)
20. Sore throat and/or swollen glands and/or cough: Adenovirus, Influenza (inactivated), Influenza (inactivated), Influenza (live), Tdap
21. Vomiting and/or nausea: DTaP, HPV-Cervarix, Adenovirus, Influenza (live), MenB, Rabies, Rotavirus, Tdap, Typhoid
22. Redness, rash, bruising, bleeding or itching: DTaP, Anthrax, Hib, HPV-Gardasil 9, HPV-Gardasil, Influenza (inactivated), MMR, MMRV, Meningococcal ACWY, MenB, Rabies, Shingles, Adult tetanus/diphtheria, Tdap, Typhoid, Varicella (Chickenpox), Yellow Fever
23. Fatigue or tiredness: Hepatitis A, DTaP, Anthrax, HPV-Cervarix, Influenza (inactivated), Influenza (live), MenB, Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, Adult tetanus/diphtheria, Tdap
24. Headache: Hepatitis A, Adenovirus, Anthrax, HPV-Gardasil 9, HPV-Gardasil, Influenza (inactivated), Influenza (live), Japanese encephalitis, MenB, Rabies, Shingles, Adult tetanus/diphtheria, Typhoid
25. Soreness/pain, swelling, muscle ache or lump: Virtually every vaccine

Some of these are minor whilst others can screw you over for life but rarely get mentioned.

To play devils advocate for a moment, theyre rare reactions because of genetic factors. Its impossible to create a medicine that is universally compatible with every genetic profile so some people are unlucky and get fucked. But for the other 1,000,000 people, its a handy way to reduce occurrence of these diseases.

Also:

“Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.2″

And yes, they even list Autism to cover their asses.

But they are friendo.

If you are living in the slums of New Delhi and have a high chance of contracting tuberculosis then it makes sense, if you're living in a first world country that doesn't even have one instance of tuberculosis a year, what the hell is the point?

If you have a higher statistical chance to die of the disease than get a severe reaction off a vaccine, then and only then should it be considered.

Flu is currently three times deadlier in America than Measles was in the 1920s, so why aren't we enforcing quarantine on people with flu until they get better?

Why not just have people wear surgical masks in public like in Japan?

Is Natural News legit?

Yes

There really shouldn't be any doubt that vaccines are harmful. Infants are vaccinated at birth for hepatitis B, which is an STD, despite the fact that their underdeveloped immune system can not be reasonably expected to effectively respond to it. Infants are grouped right in there with 100 year olds and AIDS patients with regard to their immunocompetency, and most hepatitis B shots are just loaded with thimerosal (Hg).

(((Pharma))) companies make the big bucks on patented name brand drugs, which expire after a couple decades. After that, for drugs simple enough to manufacture, anybody with a pharmaceutical lab can swoop in for those sweet shekels. There was a boom of prescription drugs toward the end of the last century, and today almost every drug doctors routinely prescribe is available in generic. Insurance companies often won't even pay for name brands.

Except vaccines. Proprietary shekels forever, and de facto coerced compliance. The (((industry))) saw the generic drug shoah coming and took steps to insulate themselves.

The fact that vaccines cause autism and other autoimmune disorders is just an added bonus since it's mostly white people who adhere to the CDC's recommendations.

The problem with all this is that the (((CDC))), AMA, and AAP are completely bought and paid for, so they churn out tons of tainted science to back up the "safety" of vaccines. But most of the important studies haven't been done (like what 70 recommended doses of vaccines do cumulatively), and the ones that have been done are deliberately flawed.

For example, with Gardasil, the "control" group for the safety studies didn't receive a saline placebo; what they received were placebos containing vaccine adjuvants (aluminum, etc.) without the HPV antigen. This was intentional, because the death rate was sky high in the Gardasil group (8.5 per 10,000 compared with 2.75-5.03 per 10,000 depending on age for controls), and they needed something to skJew the statistics. The aluminum "placebo" gave a death rate of 7.7 per 10,000, which was just enough to hide Gardasil's toxicity.

Have a bunch of white kids and do not vaccinate them.

t. PA

Fundamentally these studies are flawed because none of them test vaccine reliability against exposure to the disease.

Where are the proofs?

The internet causes autism and heart disease, not vaccines.
Also, sonic games.

Medfag reporting in. I am sorry guys, but you and this thread are all fucking retarded.

I don't like the government or powerful organizations dictating what we can do, cannot do, or HAVE to do with our bodies, but not understanding the fundamentals of how vaccines work shows a massive ignorance of biology and basic immunology.

Of course with everything human-made you cannot have a 100% perfection rate where nothing goes wrong. But I will gladly take a 99% chance of things going right and not getting goddamned fucking polio over 100% efficacy without side effects.

If anything, autism may be linked to SSRI use in women, but even then I do not know the studies or data behind it (if properly studied or released at all. After all, big pharma has a fuckton of money in SSRIs.)

I can stick around to answer questions you may have but Jesus Fucking H Christ, have white babies and fucking vaccinate them you Nurgle worshipping dirty cretins.

LINKS VACCINES TO AUTISM

ILLUSTRATES FURTHER BIOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE RACES

Don't vaccinate the babies, just let them stick dirty shit into their mouthes and that's enough.
Vaccinate them when they're 6 years old or something.

Cool story bro, I am sure your kid will understand when its crippled, disfigured, or dying.

and no I don't give a shit about the niggers in my pic, they are just being used to prove a point

Poor living conditions cause polio. Vaccines don't do anything, and never have.

http:// timesofindia.indiatimes .com/city/chennai/Vaccine-used-to-combat-polio-causing-infections/articleshow/50570213.cms

Good luck with that.

Tips to keep your kids from being autists: Impregnate a young healthy woman, because young eggs are healthy eggs. Make her take plenty of Vitamin D while pregnant. Buy a dog when baby born to reduce chances of child developing allergies. Don't live under power lines or in a house with lead paint. Make sure your kid gets plenty Vitamin D, socialization with others, and discipline. If you decide to vaccinate make sure it isn't toxic shit from China. If you decide to vaccinate spread out the doses so you aren't pumping them full of shit all at once. If you decide to vaccinate and your kid becomes a test tube gub gub snail man make sure society doesn't have to pay for your defective dick sauce.

Before this thread goes too far, I should remind everyone of something. These 2 facts must be kept in mind when discussing vaccines, or nothing will get done.

1 - Not all vaccines are good
2 - Not all vaccines are bad

Unless we remember this, no honest conversation about vaccines can happen.

The trade off is statistical probability of infection and death against the statistical probability of serious side-effects.

Know what is going on in your country and what are the chances of contracting it.

Did you read the paragraph?

Polio vaccinations are infecting people with polio, where it's happening is pretty damn irrelevant.

Then why did smallpox get wiped out? To say that vaccines aren't science is insanity. You might as well think the immune system itself is a myth. I can agree that big pharma can be shady but nearly all their stuff works. You wouldn't buy over the counter pills like aspirin if this wasn't the case.

archive.fo/YRKEj

archive.fo/KWeTx

type of vaccination used, method of giving vaccine, and place it is manufactured all factor heavily. I don't have the willpower to research that all right now. I would be shocked if all those factors were exactly the same as what you would find in a first-world country however

And besides, polio has 2 vaccination types I know of. One of them uses a weakened live version of the virus. It elicits a better immune response but there are RARE cases of the virus mutating to a more virulent form. That may be the case in this situation. Either its the harmless version they are pooping out or maybe it reactivated to a more dangerous form and they are getting symptoms due to that. Who knows, just throwing out possibilities that come to mind.

But there are also completely killed virus vaccines which cannot harm you from a viral perspective. Chemicals used and so on and so forth are not the same thing but that is scrutinized pretty heavily in the west

Nutrition, hygiene, lack of Indians to carry the disease lel? Dr. Shekelberg's mercury supplement had nothing to do with it.
Good goy.

Herd Immunity is pure theory without any tangible scientific data that proves it because no studies take into account vaccinated against unvaccinated contraction after exposure to the disease in question.

It is purely based on conjecture since experimenting on people has been made illegal since Dr Mengele.

So you're not concerned that the "rare cases" of 44 confirmed infected are going to go off and infect others?

These individuals wouldn't be at risk of infecting others if they had not been vaccinated, and I'm leaving out the percentage that are incubating without symptoms.

Why worry about TB? Because it is still a big fucking deal and getting worse.

1) The west has been lulled into a false sense of security regarding bacterial and viral pathogens due to vaccines being so goddamn effective. The west doesn't get horrible infectious diseases like shithole countries do partly due to sanitation, partly to health education (wash your hands, dont wipe your ass with your hands), and partly due to vaccines. Those diseases are fucking awful but people don't care about them so they vaccinate less. Much like in the way clueless suburbanites think niggers are just fantastic people if they have never been to the ghetto, you think these diseases aren't so bad because you never see them anyways.

2) This weakens herd immunity. Vaccines don't create an immunoprotectivity in everyone they are given to, but do in most. Let's say it works in 90% of people given a vaccine. So 10% didn't have the vaccine work on them but no harm right? Well, if a disease is introduced into this population, it may infect a person here or there that is not immunoprotected but it will not propagate well. Because most people are vaccinated of those people, 90% had the vaccine be effective. The pathogen simply cant spread. But if you get people that stop vaccinating? The more susceptible people there are, the more links can be created in an infection chain and you get an epidemic

3) FUCKING IMMIGRANTS. Have you forgotten the shitkin hordes invading western countries? Guess what the shitskins bring with them? That's right, diseases previously wiped out or well-controlled in western countries. Welp, not anymore, because your new Somali shithead immigrant is carrying TB and so are all their friends. Whats that, the local population hasn't been vaccinating? Congrats, now you have an epidemic of TB in the immigrant shitskin population and the indigenous populations. Shitkins are a biohazard on multiple levels

Read the damn inserts.

Don't do that, that would be undermining the opinion of a medical professional.

I'm so fucking done with Doctors, most of them are goddamn quacks that'll do anything to get their vaccine quota bonuses.

Why are Doctors being paid bonuses to enforce vaccination?

At no point should money become a factor in the decision making.

No, I am not. Let me explain

1) Can we verify the vaccine given in India is the same as the one in the US or western countries? Manufactured the same? Given the same?

2) 44 total reported cases in India. How many total were vaccinated in India? You do realize that could be 44 out of FUCKING MILLIONS. Which is a pretty great success rate and well acceptable risk percentage.

2) They detected 44 with vaccine-derived polio virus. Does that virus elicit symptoms? Is it as traumatic as wild-type polio? Is it a milder case? Or is it harmless?

3) And what is the alternative? If they did not vaccinate? How many people would get polio? How many would die? Need an iron lung? Be crippled? Deformed? Tens? Hundreds? Thousands???

From what I have read, the thimerosal was harmless. It containing mercury does not mean that it was mercury. Mercury present in a molecule does not equate to mercury. Cyanide is made of carbon and nitrogen, things your body is made of, and you aren't dying. Its how the atom is placed and interacts on a molecule.

The formaldehyde used in vaccines is less than what your body naturally produces every day.

Ovalbumin is a protein found in eggs. Not exactly dangerous.

Sodium deoxycholate is a salt version of a bile acid your body makes. I could be wrong but it is used to lyse the cells the vaccine is grown in and naturally you cannot purify all of it out.

If any of these chemicals had negative effects, they are of such a low concentration and volume for worries to be unwarranted

I will throw you a bone and say that there need to be studies on the first and third bolded points but I am not aware if any studies have been released or if there have been any negative effects shown

How could you possibly know whether a harbouring vaccine-derived polio virus is harmless and more importantly if it's been passed on to others?

The entire problem is that no studies regarding transmission from human to human are done, it is pure conjecture not factoring in nutrition, sanitation or even how many people come in to contact with the infected person.

Considering 44 people have been seriously affected with this strain, clearly it is not harmless.

Ebola started as 44 out of millions, ignoring a problem because it starts small is utterly moronic.

The obvious alternative is adequate sanitation, nutrition, quarantine procedures, early detection and limiting travel for affected regions.

Are you taking into account that the body converts molecules into simpler forms? Do you know what effect this molecule has on the human body and how it is processed?

You can find Arsenic in Apricot seeds. Apricots are safe, right?

The problem is that there is lack of research in regards to how these ingredients are processed by the human body. Injecting things into your flesh is not the normal absorption process.

You're fine drinking milk but you shouldn't inject it into a vein, should you?

This is anecdotal evidence, but something I've always found odd. My mother was a staunch anti-vaxxer, and still is. Once she found out about that time the government intentionally gave niggers Hepatitis and let them die, just to see what would happen, she developed trust issues.

Now, neither me nor my brother have been vaccinated, and neither one of us gets sick beyond seasonal allergies (me) and the once a year stomach bug (both.) We've never, ever gotten anything worse than the flu, but a few days in bed and lots of water and we're right as rain. And we don't live sheltered lives. Public schools, sports, work, social lives, the whole nine. I'm still alive and healthy as can be, so maybe there's something to this.

Also, and I admit I'm ignorant in this area, say someone DID get measles, mumps, whatever, aren't there cures for all this shit? Why keep getting shots for shit you can just take medicine for if and when you get sick?

Why do you use for an example a disease that we don't even vaccinate for in the US? I'm sure you'll answer back with the eradication story, but are we even that was the vaccines? We didn't vaccinate for cholera, another fecal-oral disease that actually has a non-human reservoir (shellfish), and it's gone in the U.S. as well.

This user gets it. I'm not sure about no vaccinations at all, but I am sure that vaccines cause harm that's covered up. Vaccine Epidemic by Habakus and Holland is a good book to check out, even for doctors. Many of its chapters' writers are doctors.

Another bad example. The raw evidence is pretty clear that the vaccine didn't eradicate smallpox.

I'm with you in general, but where there's smoke, there's fire, and the lack of proper research on vaccine safety looks smoky to me. And herd immunity
Most kids in that recent measles outbreak were vaccinated.

Med school/residency brainwashing is strong, and it parallels libshit's "everybody is awesome" appeal to empathy and doing the right thing. And in training anti-vaccine crimethink will keep you from getting a license, so afterward licensed doctors tend not to think outside the box out of habit.

Flu shots are known to be about 30% effective overall, yet somehow that justifies mandating them to all healthcare workers and teachers and whoever else? Multi dose flu shots are one of the only ones left with mercury preservatives.

Speaking of which, bullshit. You had organic chemistry, and you know it's nonsense to equate a sulfur-mercury bond to a carbon-nitrogen triple bond, and if that S-Hg bond breaks you've got ethylmercury. But even if thiomersal is stable in the body, which is doubtful, its toxicity is only questioned in the context of vaccines. Seriously, if you have a known neurotoxin and you're planning on injecting me with it, I'm going to need you to demonstrate a mechanism for its lack of toxicity or I'm calling bullshit.

Flu is 3 times more deadlier in America now than Measles was in the 1920s.

It's all about money.

I know user, it's exhausting. Even the medical professionals base their opinions on someone said something instead of critically looking at what research was done and what environmental factors were ignored.

The problem is lack of testing, if they started testing thoroughly I would not be bitching but we all know what would ensue, too many factors to come to a reasonable conclusion ergo "we don't know".

Look at all of that brainwashing. Mercury isn't mercury. Good goy. Risk all of those permanent, horrible side effects just because you are scared of the flu. Next corporations will force people to take vaccines for the common cold. And you will line up every year with the rest of the cattle.

Really, user, I need to post again about this. Carbon is not toxic. Nitrogen is not toxic. Mercury is toxic in all forms. Metallic, inorganic, or any form of mercury. It is always toxic. This example is irresponsible on so many levels. Yeah, see

And for the rest of that, I agree, except I'd caution you against assuming bile salts are safe in systemic circulation. They wouldn't be expected to make it past the liver normally. Probably not a big deal, but it's another false equivalence you've made.

Carbon and Nitrogen can be toxic if you inject them into a vein, the most important factor is the absorption process.

Found the Jew.

You know, Jews can die of whooping cough too.

>are we even sure

>or any form of organic mercury

I can't type tonight

The point I was making is that elemental carbon and nitrogen are harmless (basically charcoal and air), but CN is poison. Not so with mercury. Anything that has ever been tested that contains a mercury atom has been found to be toxic.

Completely wrong. Mercury forms a number of insoluble salts with other heavy metals, like Selenium, which are completely non-toxic. They are insoluble, so they can't react with anything.

Also, mercury was largely taken out of childhood vaccinations in the early 2000's, yet autism rates continue to climb. No dose response means there is no causation.

Because as we all know, Autism is caused by one thing and one thing only.

Insoluble does not mean it cannot undergo reactions with other molecules.

Solubility and chemical reactions two completely different fucking things.

Chemical change is not the same fucking thing as physical change.

I forgot to add that even though thiomersal from vaccines has not been shown to have a negative effect in studies, its a moot point as has said,
they have taken it out of childhood vaccinations anyways. Health care givers got tired of this shit argument and took it out since it wasn't entirely necessary anyways.

Polio this, polio that. Stop making up strawmen. Nobody is against the polio vaccine.

It's when vaccine corporations started forcing flu vaccines every year that autism rates started skyrocketing. Americans get more vaccines more than anyone else and we are the sickest country in the industrialized world.

It's because epidemics function off of the same exponential growth based math that nuclear reactions use. Let me explain.

Say that a group of people come into a city from the outside and are carriers of an infectious disease. Maybe they're immigrants or foreigners or citizens coming back from vacation or whatever. They have the disease, they're in the city, and they're infectious.

If these people infect, on average, more than one other person during the infectious but not yet symptomatic stage of their infection, then the disease will grow into an epidemic. If even an average of 1.01 other people are infected during that period, then the number of infected people is going to grow even after people cease to be infected due to treatment. Obviously, a transmission rate of 1.01 would grow very slowly, but if it were, say, 2, that shit would explode.

What affects that transmission rate? Two main factors: the first is how many people encounter the infected individual's virus-laden exhaled air, and the second is how susceptible those people are to infection by the virus. Vaccines affect that second factor. A person who has been vaccinated can and has been shown to be statistically more resistant to infection by that virus. (Note that they aren't actually immune, just noticeably more resistant.)

You live in a country where there are a lot of vaccinated people and so that transmission rate is well south of 1. As a result, you are not exposed to these viruses very often in your life if at all. But as more and more people avoid vaccination, the larger that transmission rate gets, and if it crosses 1 for any disease there are going to be serious issues – and not just for the unvaccinated people.

Can the system support having a population of people who aren't vaccinated? Of course it can support some freeloaders. But is that really what you want to be? A freeloading nigger? Are you going to let the rest of society bear the admittedly nonzero medical risk which is the only thing keeping you safe from some pretty fucking heinous diseases? Is advocating for this "individual health > societal health" bullshit really what this website is for?

Neither did thalidomide until the mutant babies were born, long-term factors are never of interest in such studies.

Fair enough, but jew-tier technicality. I was aware of these salts but they slipped my mind. This poses a risk for selenocysteine containing proteins to be inactivated you know. Hg-Se won't be absorbed from the gut if ingested, and injection is another matter entirely.

cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

Have you read those studies or did you just read a review in JAMA or look it up on uptodate? Almost all studies I have read (and I've read them) either have non-inert controls or they did some statistical magic to get the p-value to 0.0499999999

Herd immunity is extremely important.
see

And global temperatures are correlated to increasing numbers of pirate attacks. Common user, correlation =/= causality.

If autism is caused by anything, its by women having babies at older ages or women having babies while on SSRIs. It sure as shit isn't vaccines.

fuck wrong photo

user I would have made the same arguments as you five years ago. Well, I'd have used the organic foods to autism correlation for that sweet irony

We're talking about organic mercury compounds here. Like Thiomersal. I painted with too broad a brush when I included inorganic. But metallic and organic are still always poisonous. So yes, technicality.

Also keep in mind that there's a near perfect correlation between number of ice-creams sold and shark attacks.
Does that mean that ice-cream causes shark attacks?
No, it is just a result of swimming and eating ice-cream both being more common on hotter days.

Not an argument. Correlation still does not equate to causality.

Another factor I forgot to add: are autism rates truly rising or are practitioners merely better at diagnosing now? Or even overdiagnosing it?

Global warming stopped decades ago. You are too blue pilled for this board. Go back to Facebook, pay your carbon taxes to Soros and get your flu shot every year.

Learn to read retard, the graph goes from 1820 to 2000.

First and foremost the immunological state of the individuals you come into contact with, not how many people you come into contact with. This varies vastly in regards to environmental factors such as nutrition, exercise habits, stress and sleeping patterns of the individuals.

The most important factor is whether they are in a position to be infected due to their immunological state.

I know. That's why I brought it up.

Yes, they are. You don't get a 20-fold plus increase in a debilitating developmental disability from increased diagnostic acumen. By the same token, the move to reclassify Asperger's as ASD (I know it was always on the spectrum, I'm talking its ICD code) would be very convenient to bolster that argument if you were in the business of obscuring the true prevalence of autism proper, wouldn't it?

So what, you're going to argue that the number of people you come into contact with makes no difference? If I encounter 0 people during that stage I'll infect, on average, the same number of people as someone who encountered 10,000 people did?

It's not a linear relationship and I never argued it's a linear relationship, it depends a lot on the quality of interaction as well; did you pass by on the street 5 feet from one another or did you make out for three hours until your gums dried up, this makes a big difference obviously. But quantity is absolutely a quality of its own.

And the rest of your comments I covered. I'm not going to go into exact detail, I'm not here to lecture on the topic, I'm explaining how epidemics work to a random person on a Bhutanese needlework board. The point is, all other factors being equal including the ones you listed, a vaccinated person is less likely to be infected from exposure than a non-infected one. And so that's the point I made.

Here in Brazil we have an even greater number of obligatory vaccines (all of these plus Meningococcical C, unless that's what IPV ou PCV stands for), and guess what? No epidemic of autism going on down here.

That's a bullshit argument. People who say that vaccines are harmful because they cause X or Y have no idea how dreadful a case of tetanus, diphteria, whooping cough or measles can be.

I just cannot believe how people can look at the greatest acheivement of modern medicine, paralled only by the discovery of antibiotics, and say they rather choose "natural immunity".

We have had natural immunity since forever, and yet smallpox claimed hundreds of millions of lives. And it has been erradicated from the world. Guess why?

The significantly lower skin tone and IQ levels have no effect on that, I'm sure. :^)

That's from the oral version of the vaccine which is both cheap and garbage. There's a reason it isn't ever used in the U.S.

revolving door career path. You work at the CDC/AMA/AAP for a couple years and then get a cushy gig at a big pharma corp.

Round and round it goes.

One more post even though it seems like cognitive dissonance scared off the medanons aside from me who were here earlier. Let me try to illustrate why that inorganic salt example is garbage (even though it was beside my original point).

If mercury is nontoxic when bound tightly to another heavy metal, you would need other heavy metals in your body to bind them up in order for this to be relevant. Other heavy metals are also toxic, and such a scenario would be self-defeating, so this is inapplicable to a biological system.

Next, selenium (which is not a metal, by the way) is in the same group as sulfur. Mercury binds to Se and S preferentially (e.g. cinnabar). Toxicological studies have shown that both metallic mercury and alkyl mercury compounds are oxidized to inorganic mercuric species in tissues (including brain tissue since metallic and organic mercury can cross the blood-brain barrier), which then bind to Se and S wherever those atoms are exposed. Most sulfur is in amino acids (methionine, cysteine), so has the potential to wreck proteins all over the place (what is tertiary structure?), although mercury does prefer reduced sulfhydryl groups over disulfides. Essentially all selenium in the body is in the form of substituted amino acids (selenomethionine, selenocysteine) or stored as selenide or selenophosphate. If this reservoir were used to bind up mercury ions instead of forming selenoproteins, you'd end up with a deficiency thereof (and selenoproteins are integral to important systems like glutathione and thyroxin).

If I were to use your argument strategy, I could have stopped at "selenium is not a metal", because you also made an error ancillary to your point, but instead I tried to illustrate why you aren't thinking this through carefully.

MUH MERCURY IS ALWAYS TOXIC

If you still don't get it, try replacing "mercury" with "lead" in your head and reread all of my posts, since for some reason we're allowed to say that one heavy metal with no known biological use is always toxic, but another one somehow isn't. Source: basically any toxicology manual.

SPOT THE NIGGER HIMSELF

Behold your false god called science

Do you honestly believe people will follow this etiquette? Japan has a very different culture than the U.S, people over there have a much more common mindset and customs are more easily maintained, but you have to be a moron to think anyone here would give enough of a fuck to wear a mask. Maybe people that live in the high income areas such as suburbs or small towns where disease are already less like to spread would comply, but the high risk, more populated areas like Chicago, NY and such where the people are less educated and couldn't care less about health problems is where you need to worry the most.

Also they are all immune from civil lawsuits. You can never take legal action against Dr. Goldberg if he irrevocably destroys your babys central nervous system because reddit bullied you into vaccinating a newborn.

nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/March-2011/No-Pharma-Liability--No-Vaccine-Mandates-.aspx

lol, what are you, 5? Go back to faceberg so likes can boost your ego, kike.

So much for you being a medfag.

It's already been proven that it's vaccines and pharma in Italy got wrecked for it.

why the FUCK do we need to give babies Influenza shots that we KNOW are absolutely useless considering the incredibly high rate of mutation in the flu? by the time you get the shot it is already outdated. How the fuck can you justify giving them any of the Hep shots either in the USA, a developed country?

You fuckheads wonder why people don't trust you.

say flu vaccine then. Be specific, you fucking faggot.

Don't vaccinate your kids, white people!
If something is wrong with them just give them these homeopathic pills (Aryan medicine!) or burn a witch or two, that should be enough. Hehehe.

The current research suggests that autism is caused by a GABA malfunction during pregnancy. This malfunction is being linked to vitamin-D deficiency. Meh.

You're just contributing to the problem. We COULD just make vaccines with shorter shelf lives that don't contain mercury, but oy vey muh jewish pharma profits.

1 - Not all vaccines are good

2 - Not all vaccines are bad

See left pic here
, its insane.

Hep A and Hep B are for when you visit poo in loo tier countries, and B only if you plan to visit poo tier hospitals or dentists.
Giving shitty flu vaccines for yesteryears strain to infants, do they have some stock to get rid of? Rotavirus, if shit really hits the fan, we have hospitals in the west.
Stick to the left and maybe add PCV.

heartbreaking picture user. Despite all the shit in this world, can't imagine being like those kids. Which is why we need to keep the fire going.

a) savantism is a curse not a blessing, b) 99.9% of sperglords aren't savants, c) "high functioning" autists might be capable of extreme specialization at one or two specific tasks, suck miserably at one or two, but are otherwise unremarkable. most spergs with jobs would prefer a strict meritocracy.

anyway certain additives in vaccines are bullshit, and that needs to be addressed (as well as age, frequency, and number of vaccinations).

We make fun of autism a lot but people should keep in mind that actual real life autists are fucking soulless abominations.

Say what you want but it is kinda suspicious that autism took off with the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, giving complete immunity to pharmaceutical companies. Last thursday this was the topic on coast to coast. I'm not really into the topic but the guy on the show says that whistleblower William Thompson, a CDC statistician for 20 years, claims that the CDC is covering up evidence that MMR vaccines given too early put children at high risk developing autism. Countries with high rates of autism like US, UK, South Korea are also the countries with the most aggressive vaccination policies. There must be something to all this or how can you explain much lower autism rates in other western countries like Italy or Germany.

This is old news. Vaccines carry "deactivated" pathogens, these "deactivated" pathogens have an inhibitor enzyme called Nagalese which disrupts the production of a key autoimmune function called GcMaf.

Inhibition of Gcmaf production increases the chance of having autism.

It's really amazing how the correlation =/= causation argument resonates with educated people as if all this had occurred in a vacuum. The idea that an exponential rise in a disease could possibly be genetic is completely nonsensical. Since we know it has to be environmental, possible causes can and should be identified with correlation. The same people echoing the correlation =/= causation crap would have argued that tobacco doesn't cause lung cancer 60 years ago. The only thing keeping tobacco/cancer and vaccines/autism from being completely parallel is that it appears that autism has a few other variables involved such as genetic predisposition to vaccine injury, gender, and race. Thompson actually mentioned this in an interview.

This tbh.
If you simply look at who caused the "vaccines casue autism" hysteria adn what he tried to pull afterwards, you should understand that it was a jewish ploy made by a non-jew.
Wakefield faked his study to hell and back and "developed" a vaccine afterwards that isn't harmful

You have cleary no fucking idea how a vaccination works, let alone what is inside a vaccination.

OP is a retard

Everyone in this thread go get infected with diptheria. If you survive, tell me your opinion of vaccines again. You're just like all the armchair liberals who think niggers just need better education, lethally handicapped by your own ignorance of technology. Saying 'where b the autism from' is shitskin libfaggot drivel.