INCOMING OVERDOSE OF SALT

This will be the single biggest event in Holla Forumsack history, bigger than any chimpout ever we need to cover all our bases, no user should be left without a good stream in the cold.

I'll be hosting an unmoderated chat for you lovely faggots on a shitty site I just set up, and I need some streams to link.

WHO is covering the inauguration? It will be maximum chimpout, we need everyone from the fat fuck wannabe cop can't remember his name it's been so long since our last chimpout to shkrelli.

We need names, sites, places to go to 5 minutes before the event and laugh our asses off. We need anons on the ground to record the chimpouts, it's gunna be yuge I estimate a category 10 chimpout!
my site if anyone is interested in shitting on it
jewtube .000webhostapp.com/

Known streams:
youtube.com/washingtonpost
youtube.com/usatoday
youtube.com/bloombergpolitics
youtube.com/user/CSPAN
youtube.com/cbsnews
youtube.com/nbcnews
spicstream
youtube.com/channel/UCRwA1NUcUnwsly35ikGhp0A

Possible streams:
unicornriot.ninja/

Any others?
NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO MISS THE GREAT CHIMPOUT OF 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

c
tox.chat/
8ch.net/tech/res/680618.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j9gYCcAbHE4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh look: TRS goons set up another site for Holla Forums to migrate too…with a podcast! yay! are there forums as well?

No podcast and no forums.

just unmoderated chatroom and me spilling spaghetti everywhere fam.

We do really need to get our streams prepped m8. Friday will be the biggest chimpout ever

(checked)
I believe RSB will streaming the event.

www .youtube. com/watch?v=oFZDA1zquHg

Going to dump what I have later. It's gonna be YUGE!

I will be right here on Holla Forums watching RSB and what ever chimpout streams that pop up on the streets.

Have they fixed their streams?

They're currently streaming, so I believe so. I haven't had time to watch any of their newer streams in a while so I can't be sure.

Bump

Noice.

Anyone have links to the different guys who normally stream the chimpouts? I imagine the established (((media))) isn't going to cover everything

The only chat that matters is cult of moonman on discord. To bad they're picky as fuck and haven't wanted me yet.

(Checked)
Nice site, OP. about time we got our own place to stream.
Excellent idea, since it's actually something we need.

Glad you like it m8.

Which is weird because 10/10 times you post something on Holla Forums linking to another website nobody likes it.

Being suspicious of everything is a handy knee-jerk reaction, that allows Holla Forums to easily detect any shills or subterfuge attempts, but I see nothing wrong with this place so far.

A non-jewey livestream chatroom is exactly what we need. And it's better than cytube since you don't have to make a goddamn account.

☑ Anonymous posting
☑ no ads
☑ no kike mods
☑ no sign up

it checks out. Thanks for paying for this OP.

THIS

YOU NIGGERS WANNA WATCH THE INAUGURATION? YOU KNOW WHERE THE HIGHEST ENERGY SHITPOSTS PER SECOND WILL BE. NEETUPRISING

OH AND WE HAVE A SPECIAL SURPRISE THAT WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE HAPPEN :^)

/r/Ubermensch will be streaming the inauguration as well
We are a very diverse crew of goyim including 90% jews, a designated beheader and some autistic chinks

sage for shameless shilling
c ytu.be/r/Ubermensch

Where's that?

people like you who don't know how to use google are fucking annoying.

cytube, now i'll stop spoonfeeding newfags

This

Zim Zam chuckles at your weak attempt at flimflammery.

zimmerman doesn't have a stream m8. Sometimes he'll upload vids to twitter.

I was talking about the fat guy with all the radios a shit who did the best chimpout streams

Am I the only one that thinks nothing will happen?

tox.chat/
8ch.net/tech/res/680618.html
Join Club Cyberia on LainBot
415732B8A549B2A1F9A278B91C649B9E30F07330E8818246375D19E52F927C57F08A44E082F6

nothievesallowed?

Clearly.

fucking hell
YES

Newfags take note of the links ITT so we don't have 50 threads of you asking where the livestreams are.

I can't forget this shit

That faggot won't stream shit unless there are chimpouts. He better not fucking put his shitty music over it, if it happens.

GAS THE PONY FAGS TUBE WAR NOW

ITS A FUCKING SHAME NO ANONS HAVE TAKEN IT UPON THEMSELVES TO TAKE OVER THAT FAT ASS KEVINS NICHE. ALSO… WASNT HE DYING OF DIABETES? I REMEMBER LIKE IN FEBRUARY HE SAID HE HAD A SERIES OF SURGERIES COMING UP AND THE PROGNOSIS WASNT GOOD.

they have a site for this exact same thing, its called cytube you double nigger, and I trust it more then I trust you

I think it's gonna be a letdown for how much we've hyped it. Crossing fingers though.

(checked)
Long day, Satan?

why are you yelling
Also, what's wrong with nothievesallowed? Is he cucked? and top kek, didn't know he was a lardass

The interface is easier to navigate than cytube, and it's anonymous, which means no identity-fagging. It's okay to be critical, but don't be so critical that you never try better, more efficient things.

1)NOTHIEVES IS A LOLBERG TIER CUCK

2)ITS 2017 AND BIGPOSTING IS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE IT TRIGGERS THE FUCK OUT OF LEFTISTS; HOW DARE YOU NOT USE THE APPROVED GRAMMATICAL INTERNET ETIQUETTE

ITS NOT AND WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT INTERFACE.. LAST MAJOR TRUMP HAPPENING WE HAD SO MANY USERS THAT WE BROKE CYTUBES SERVERS.

HELP US BREAK THEM AGAIN

I….actually really like this idea

HEIL BIGPOSTING
YOU'RE A BIG POSTER

You might want to rethink your schedule of Jan 19th to 20th. Many leftist planned "marches" are scheduled for the saturday. You know, protesting after he's inaugurated. Make it 19th to 21st to cover the fallout.

[sp] overtube.org is the same thing [/sp]
[sp] if you kike mods ban me again then your dox is next tbqvh [/sp]

reported

Ebin simbly ebin

/sp// get

M8, I got nothing but time on my hands.
-t. head injury user.

Spread it around on different threads m8

I veto your meme

TRSodomite Kike Apologism Cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=j9gYCcAbHE4&feature=youtu.be

this thread is pure fucking cancer