Preview of Trump's inauguration

youtube.com/watch?v=A5Y4sSdn83g

it will be high energy and there are good chances it might lead to a massive brawl

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Mwpkz
archive.is/kkI46
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dat bowl cut

niggers need to be killed

This'll be what I'm aiming for.

webm

rolling again

Genuinely shocked that they were genuinely shocked.

"Consequences? What are those?"

Remember that time livtards blocked roads and emergency vehicles while protesting and one of them died because an ambulance couldn't get to them? Beautiful

Considering the massive disruptions, Balls and concert and gimped national guard Trump is dangerously open for a assassination. I hope that Kek will keep him safe.

they were shocked cause a dude ran over some people. Is it legal to do that? Like if I were the driver in the situation idk what I would've done but driving over people would totally be like the last thing on my mind

Depends. In this case yes because they were making threats and he reasonably feared for his safety.
Of course, Montana is going to make it explicitly legal regardless.

why do lefty protests always have those shitty bongo drums in the background

Because they always have niggers in them?

FROGS ALL OVER HIS HOUSE
MY GOD THE MEMES

I'm a believerā€¦

True and honest?

Pena, the frog kisser?

It tends to focus more on the bad sides as expected, I didn't go into it thinking it would be straightforward & unbiased. They keep spouting "IMMIGRANT" all over the place as if you can just lump every race together that has ever moved together as the same thing, they also slyly blame Him for letting His Brother die of alcholism. Media being Smarmy bastards as usual.

Roy Cohn, First Meme Magician. I'm going to make a Thread on Him after finding this out.

yikes, we need to ban assault cars

Do it

archive.is/Mwpkz

THE RIDE JUST GETS WILDER & WILDER

It is done.

Roy Cohn, if you've read Art of the Deal, was a gay Jew that for whatever reason hated other faggots, other kikes, and niggers too. There was some kvetching early in the election cycle about Trump being close to Cohn. They met because Trump wanted to get in this one club, apparently.

Wait a second..
THAT'S THE FROG FROM MAR A LAGO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

huh

WHAT THE FUCK

Truly crazy shit going on here. We are probably on every list everywhere going too get "recruited" at some point.

PRAISE KEK
MEME MAGICIANS SINCE 1927

What the literal fuck

This was one of the most powerful men of his era. Ties to all five NY mob families, politicos, crooks, bankers (including the infamous Tibor (((Rosenbaum)))) What exact role frogs were playing is unknown at this stage but it's clearly significant. His bedroom sounds like a kek shrine.

They tried to not so subtly imply that Trump & His Father attempting to push him into the Family Business led to his depression, & that Donald could have done more to help him.

Honestly that Sounds Absolutely Amazing.. The US Government could very well recruit Anons for Propaganda Creation & Influence in the Cohn School Of Meme Magic in the Futureā€¦

I swear, these faggots love to protest against "The State" but love to use its facilities.

No. The memes of production must not be centralized. The nazis probably had good intentions with experimenting with mind control, but with project paperclip, that forbidden knowledge is being used for evil.
Memes must never be used for evil. In fact, I doubt utilizing memes in such a way is even possible.

but that's what the jews have been doing with propaganda since ww2

today (((news about trump))) is released
wednesday
thursday
friday are left

Monday Social Media outrage intensifies
"Trump's favorability rating historically low, poll finds"
archive.is/kkI46

Tuesday (((News comes out)))
Wednesday False Storm
Thursday Calm before the real Storm, as dusk falls positions are taken
Friday CURRENT YEAR

where's the webm?

I posted this to qtddtot
If I weren't so lazy I might just make it

made it

What the fuck, it actually could be the same exact frog. Look at how prominent it is in the shot with Cohn. So Trump got that frog from Cohn and then set it up in his hotel for a photo. Could there be a significant connection between Cohn and that hotel? That room?