Sabrina confirm for season 2 of Riverdale

Waifu and fap material aside. Will Riverdale end up ruining Archie comics for the long term?
blastr.com/2017-3-28/riverdale-season-2-sabrina-zombies

Fan fiction is right

I don't get this. Afterlife With Archie wasn't great, but it was actually kinda decent without bastardizing the lore it was based on. How the fuck do you go from that to…whatever the fuck Riverdale is?

Who's playing Sabrina?

Why are they doing this?

The only people still reading Archie comics are going to start dying soon. Gotta appeal to the kids.

What is this?

Holy shit, and I thought that being a Twin Peaks ripoff was already bad enough, now we're ripping Supernatural of all things?

Wait until they start ripping off arrowverse. Archie comic had superheroe comics at one time

unnfff

They had Betty and Veronica kiss right out of the gate. I actually joked about that when I heard about grim dark archie.

I'm surprised Betty and Veronica are not bisexuals yet to be honest

So, what's coming first:

DC only, can't have Marvel properties in there.

This. Riverdale probably crossover with the arrowverse

I think it's just the constant reminder that horribly written vapid trash can still be succesful if marketed to the lowest common denominator of stupid teens, retarded 20 somethings stuck in a stupid teen mindset, and horny 40 year old single mothers that bugs me. There are so many great things out there that never get picked up, or if they do, fail due to low numbers because your average TV watching faggot would rather watch this slop over something mildly interesting.

>oh, but it's OK, she's not the real Ms. Grundy, the real Ms. Grundy's a corpse

What exactly is the point of this crap if they took out everything that made Archie Comics fun and unique in the first place?

Money. It's highly marketable trash entertainment meant for mindless consumption, the Archie title is there solely for brand recognition. You know, to make more money.

I need to see this.

Ironically Veronica is the most comic accurate Riverdale character. Even though she closer to comic Betty.

Wait until Sabrina gets Introduced. She probably trying to hunt down a wizard serial rapist.

Wut?

Does anyone still care about Archie comics?

Basically, the REAL Ms. Grundy was some old lady who died about a decade before the show starts. Some younger chick shows up who pretends to be her and gets a job as a music teacher at Archie's school (it's later revealed that she did this multiple times at different schools because she's on the run from an abusive ex-boyfriend or something) and she and Archie start fucking sometime before the show begins. To cut a long story short, literally the only point of this lore rape is to set her up as the most blindingly obvious red herring in history to service the show's shitty murder mystery plot. To top it all off, the show sends her off with an episode that does its best to paint her as a victim.

Basically, everyone in this fucking show is a rotten criminal or a degenerate and the entire town deserves to be nuked. This is what they turned Archie into.

GET OUT

What're you, gay?