Hillary Clinton is connected to DisruptJ20

Hillary Clinton is involved and connected to all of the DisruptJ20 stuff that's going to happen this week in DC

Trump is an idiot if he does not pursue criminal action against her immediately. She's already attacked him twice since losing the election. First with the recount, and then again by threatening members of the electoral college.

She's going to spend the next 4 to 8 years trying to fuck up his presidency.

We must do everything we can to make sure Trump and Sessions put her in jail.

Trump is appointing a new chief on the FBI.
He hates her more than you do. I'm sure she will hang after enough evidence is found. Which it will.

Where's the proofs famalam?

Nice proof

I wouldn't be surprised one mote, but still, [Citation Needed].

The new Gloria Allred lawsuit is another one of her attacks.

Allred was a Clinton delegate and is a close ally to Hillary

This conveniently timed lawsuit is being led by one of Clinton's top associates

The danger is real. This shit won't stop until she gets put in jail.

Next time, don't forget the sauce, nigger

There's obvious proof in that everyone involved in DisruptJ20 did not vote for Trump.

It's also obvious that many of them are from DV and would have worked for the Clinton campaign

Are…. Are you retarded?

You must have a luke-warm IQ. Hillary can't be indicted because some people who voted for her broke the law.

Noticed that the j20 website,is asking for donations of time,money, and floorspace.
(((They)))are also asking for medical supplies.

I just realized.
Disrupt (D)
J
20 (T, the 20th letter of the alphabet)

DJT
DONALD J TRUMP

How fucking slow am I?

Jews like to use numbers to represent letters to encode things. It's always the Jews…

January 20.
Disrupt January 20th.

Yes I knew that, but im just saying its a pretty neat coincidence that it also forms Trump's name.

P-Pure Coincidence goys

But what could it mean?

So this thread is anchored for some reason, probably because OP didn't provide sources at all.

I think it's important to investigate Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and campaign finance violations, if nothing more than to keep Hillary busy and hinder her ability to cause trouble. Sending her to jail would just be the cherry on top…

Lol. I love seeing how all the grocery store tabloids were on the Trump train. Every time I go shopping I see the National Enquirer with a headline like "Trump MUST Send Hillary to Jail!" Always good for a kek.

You know one thing is for sure: if it says it on the cover of that newspaper it's never, ever happening.

Don't worry faggots, the old cunt will be dead within a year & a half.

Screencap this post.