Protocols of Zion Thread

Lets have a thread discussing the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion (there hasn't been a thread on here in a while). Anyway nothing more perfectly and comprehensively outlines the Jews plans. It fit what was going on a hundred years ago and still fits exactly what the Jews are doing today.
I think its genuine, some anons think its fake and was just written by somebody who was redpilled on the Jews to show what they are doing, but most likely it is real and was written by the Jews themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wether it is real or not doesn't matter that much, what does matter is that what's inside is almost 100% correct. If there are semi-redpilled persons, or at least persons with some critical thinking ability, you know then you should give them a link to a pdf of it. You can even print it out (2 or 3 pages will fit one A4 is the font size isn't too large) since it is more a sort of pamphlet then a real book. I think it will be a good start for those people, because (1) it is not mere fiction, you can see it all happening in our society and (2) it doesn't mentions Jews very often so it won't scare normalfags that much, although they will make the links between the Jew and the plans, as described in the 'book'

Is this in /pdfs/? I've had this on my to-read list for a while

Mine was in one of those MEGA-dumps in a literature thread, but you can find a lot more online, even in e-pub for those with e-readers

http:// ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf

3 secods to google it.

This book was mind- blowing for me at least. You get a completely new perspective of what's going on in the world.

Dude how have you not read the protocols yet? Seriously? This is like essential prerequisite material. Here's a site you can read it.
biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
You should probably do that now.

TAVISTOCK

thanks for invoking the shill swarm

Shill here.
Oy vey there's no such thing as military conducted warp-probing psyker experiments, goy. You're just paranoid.

That'll be 249.99 shiny golden shekels in exchange for my professional psych diagnosis. You're welcome.

bump

You know what I find spooky? How communism used the jew plan for the goym as its core tenements. Like that of not being able to have private property. And a bunch of other stuff as well. There is no argument for communism once you know how many synonyms are between the jew plan for the world, and communism.

judaism = communism

go read it asap, you'll be astonished by how almost all of it is true to the letter

I feel like there should be a picture thing made of the synonyms between commienism and jewdom teachings. Would make btfoing gommies real easy at some places.

i think the word you're looking for is tenets, not tenements

yesh that yea. shit.

well there's this, but ye a list would be nice

globalism is also just another name for communism btw

In one of these threads I remember seeing a list, written down by someone with the synonyms. I mean, when a leftie gets a commandment "have no private property" shouldnt he get curious as to "why?"

The other tenets were also similar of nature. They make no sense on regards to actual, machine, industrial equality.

Globalism and communism is also another name of judamism

exactly

oy vey don't believe what it says

doubt it. it took the jews thousands of years to write down the oral torah and that's the foundation of their entire religious beliefs.

I was slowly thinking "What if I try to learn hebrew to understand kikes better" would it be dangerous for my own psyche?

I think it's a clever secret society psyop where they reveal their plan but set it up so their lackeys and scapegoats take the blame. So everybody's focused on the jews and the rest of the conspiracy remains in the shadows.

Reminder that Henry Ford was a freemason.

fuck off kike, reported.

Can't have people talk against the freemasons, jim?

Masons seem sort of semi-kosher secret society and the outcome depends on their members rather than rituals more than Grandmasters would like to admit.

It's the impression I got.

Get to steppin yid

it actually took them 6 centuries