New episode of Justice League Action

New episode of Justice League Action

Garden of Evil
mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/superman-vs-kkk-movie-lotus-entertainment-paperchase-films/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IVY A CUTE!

I saw this weeks ago. But yes, Ivy is super cute in this ep.

bump

Because I'm not sure if such threads are allowed, but can MEGA-user deliver Over the Garden Wall? Hell, I need that show.

The show is incredibly chamring

charming*

I should consider giving it a watch, considering Zatanna's in it and all that. Pretty sure John Constantine gets paired up with her, too.

YES PLEASE.

Really? Cause she seems to flirt with Batman quite a bit, at least with subtext.

We need more cute DC girls in our lives

Even though it is capeshit and it is big two, I've been watching this is a-lot lately (along with Sonic Boom) and I have to wonder why these aren't more popular and all "animation fans" seem to focus on are deepest lore grinning potatoes, I'm fucking glad SU is dying.

She also kissed Green Arrow. Right in front of Black Canary. Twice. And she was only mind-controlled for one of them.
Zatanna don't give a FUCK.

Wait, what?

Which episode/s?

In the comics, pre-crisis. Probably a JLA backup story, I read it in one of those Federal Press Australian black and white magazine size reprint collections, and they liked to pretend it was their own work, so attribution was scatty at best.
Zatanna turned out to have cast a spell to make her fight like Black Canary, but it also temporarily made her act like Canary. But she didn't have that excuse for the second kiss.

Has anyone got that comic where Canary joined the Ku Klux Klan?

Superhero's have been fighting the KKK since the 40's

movieweb.com/superman-vs-kkk-movie-lotus-entertainment-paperchase-films/

That's kind of ironic. Masked vigilantes vs. masked vigilantes.

Vigilante's fight all the time. The Punisher and Batman would be mortal enemies.

Shit, I remember when they actually fought, and Batman looked like the crazy one. Which from a third party perspective is true. A crazy guy in a bat costume is religiously protecting a serial killer who I need to take down before he goes on another rampage.

because the "animation fans" are pretentious idiots who care about cartoons with "deep lore" rather than good animation and just being fun. Basically, these are the people that Doug Walker has influenced.

You misunderstand. She JOINED.

This was in the 70's wasn't it? Also, wasn't there one time where Green Arrow dressed up as an Indian to avenge the Indians and scare off some white racist or something.

Because Tumbler tainted their minds and Cartoon Network keeps this on early in the moring; once a week.

Please tell me that's true.

Well, that was just some random racyss cult and she was being mind-controlled by Joshua.

Both moments courtesy of Denny "but what did you do for the blacks, Green Lantern?" O Neal. But I don't know, those were different times.

In comparison to the other DC cartoons, it's above average. It's not as bad as a Teen Titans Go but it's not as good as a Brave and the Bold or Justice League. Given the 11 minute format, it feels very lacking in telling a story and crossover interaction. I wouldn't mind more but it isn't as amazing as it could be.

you can forgive the social justice of the era in light of 1: racism was actually a problem at the time, and 2: it led to a pretty damn good story culminating in a visit to The Guardians' origin world of Maltus

No.
Is fact, seems to be doing better than in a long time.