(((Chaim News Network))) : Trump worst presidential approval ratings in history

(((Chaim News Network))) : Trump worst presidential approval ratings in history

According to a 'poll' conducted by (((CNN))), which is conveniently left out of the headlines.

archive.is/ZT0Dv

Naturally the article also leaves out the promises that Trump has kept BEFORE he took office, such as increasing jobs in the U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/x53Nt
archive.is/4F8yO
archive.is/ouHLZ
archive.is/HmBtt
archive.is/nI0my
archive.is/eWvo1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's almost as if two years of nonstop media bashing had an effect.

Much opportunities for winning.

That's nice. Wow, I hate Trump now. What are these polls based on, again? How big's the pool?

How the fuck can you have an approval rating before you've even fucking done anything?

Looks like people are realizing how kosher he is.

Yeah, and I'm sure Hillary is still 10 points more likely to win the election, too.

Even my hardcore democrat family is starting to notice shit.

These polls are usually done with a ludicrous amount of preselection and selection bias. It's nothing.

Sup ctr, didn't you fuckers get shoad once the elections ended or are you doing it for free now?

Obongo had a rating of 84%?

Are these the same pollsters that said Trump has a 0% chance of becoming president?

KEK

Among the entire sample,
32% described themselves as Democrats, 24% described themselves as Republicans
, and 44% described themselves as independents or members of another party.

In an ABC News/Washington Post poll out Tuesday morning, 40 percent of Americans approve of how Trump handled his transition. In 2009, 80 percent of Americans approved of Barack Obama’s transition.
Former presidents George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush had similar ratings, with 72 percent, 81 percent and 82 percent approval, respectively, as presidents-elect.

archive.is/x53Nt

In my country (Portugal) every country must legally come with a disclaimer stating the size of the sample, when it was done and bare minimum of sample size/diversity in places to ask.

Let me try to make a pol like they do in america:

A recent pol shows that the american people consider CNN to be composed of sodomites!

A pol undertaken by one of our unnamed academic associates has discovered that 87% americans think or heavily suspect that CNN is a channel that practices sodomy daily at closed doors.
Only 23% of the inquired believe the sodomy is forced on unwilling participants but a solid 94% believe that at least ONE person involved in the acts enjoy themselves.
When asked wether sodomy should be part of their schedule and aired on national TV, 45% answered that "Yes, it would be educational" while 32% answered "Yes, it's they time they come out of the closet."
Only 27% said no with the foremost reason indicated (nearl 98% of them) being: "They're all ugly, watching them perform sodomy would be the same as seeing a sack of potatoes humping a pile of compost".

This pols seem to go in-line with a recent scientific study that claims correlation between exposure to CNN and a decrease in IQ that ranges from 13 points up to a full 32 points. Another scientific study correlates sodomy live on TV with an increase in risk of developing cancer.

Damn I fucked up there. I hope CNN is reading this, with mistakes like this I could be running one of their shows in 2 years.

Actually I think it was officially 1% user, but yes my first thoughts when I read such polls. Is this the same polls that we had last fall…

I just hope he's using his Jewishness as a shield against future allegations of anti-semitism.

No one even cares about or trusts polls after the election, he was supposed to get crushed by Hillary.

Talk about butthurt.

The MSM is our worst enemy right now. All of our guns need to be focused on them because they are the weapon of the Establishment. Destroy the Establishment-owned MSM and we destroy the Establishment.

But more importantly, how about Michelle's transition????

Seems legit.

The dude hasn't even taken power yet and they've kept on saying he's fucked up your country and shit. How more transparent can they get and how many are stupid enough to not see this?

I fucking hate the MSM and the leftist mafia.

That certainly doesn't sound like blind bias…

the fact that they say this is rich after 8 years of obama fucking up the country.

Oh yes, polls. The ones that said Hillary had a >95% chance of winning? The ones that said Brexit was never going to happen? Yeah, they never fail

This reminded me, something odd I noticed a while ago about Michael. So they say they killed Rivers for saying Michael's a tranny, yeah? I've been telling my mother about it but she wouldn't believe it then the other day there was this old episode of a degenerate Reality Show called RuPaul's Drag Race and there was this challenge in which the fags had to crossdress as popular celebrities and parody them in a mock celebrity show. Anyway, there was this one faggot who said he was gonna parody 'Michelle' and the hosts face was one of pure terror. He told the fag it'd be better to tranny up as another celebrity cuz 'Michelle Obama isn't very funny as a character' but the skinny fag said he could make 'her' funny. So the host said maybe he should drag as Celia Cruz but the fag insisted on being 'Michelle'. When the day of the challenge was finally up and they fags appeared as their mock characters, the skinny fag came out as a very skinny very bad parody of Celia Cruz. I asked around and apparently no one ever has parodied Michael in that tranny show despite many parodying 'serious' celebrities.

Surely they haven't taken into account all those jobs that he brought and kept in the USA even before he took control?

THANKS TRUMP

Yes, and Clinton had an over 90% chance of winning.

Also Obama did a lot with that 84% didn't he?

The MSM is our worst, most visible enemy right now. We have a task ahead of us brothers to totally demolish them. They are destroying themselves with their obvious lies and bias but we need to do everything we can to lead to their demise.

W E W

It's almost cute how bold their impudent flailings have become, fact is tho they couldn't sink the Don and they cut themselves up attempting to do so. So Trump Sails off to the White House on a ship that is rightfully his while the MSM is left to bleed in the water as the sharks come.

kek

So did CNN's poll over-sample (((leftists))) just like all their polls during the election, or did they just completely make it up out of thin air?

Oversampling, as their methodology dictates.

They've learned literally zero lessons from the election. Watching them hang is going to be so fun.

This.

Who is that thicc cutie? Please tell me.

oh my.

it's eastcuck faggotry meant to castrate your breeding sessions with real white woman, wake up sheeple.

Shut up you angry virgin.

its a character from hero academy

Asui Tsuyu. Enjoy.

Learn how to spell faggot.

wtf i hate trump now
He's been in office for -3 days, and look at all the horrible things he's done.

Oh wow I see the error of my ways. I'll never meme again. Thanks for showing me the light.

Stop butchering language to post tumblr-tier memes.

Don't blame me for your homosexuality.

That certainly says high energy.

That's some serious projection there.

don't they realise that once real polls arrive after he's begun to do things, their cheated signaling will make the increase seem more spectacular than it would have been?
their choice in the treatement of future information will be either
- giving Trump additional momentum for his first year's approval rating
- or signaling that their information is "fake news" and that the Lügenpresse can't be trusted

we should really get a better class of opponents, their mediocrity may lull us in so much easy lulz that it is a threat for our future preparedeness status

He's not president yet.

What makes you think they'll ever allow real polls? Legitimate polling organizations have either sold out, or sworn off political polling (probably because they got threatened in some way). And the media would refuse to publicize any legitimate poll that did make it through the cracks, and use their influence to legitimize it.

They're not going to stop.

>and use their influence to delegitimize it in the eyes of the apathetic public.

Fake polling from assblasted CNN.

The same media has given hillary 99% chance to win the election on the very night she got beaten. You can trust them to pull numbers out their pozed ass like it was the gay orgy lottery.

That's fine and all but that is literally their logo. I found it amusing.

fun gem in the methodology,

Is it me or it steadily went up?

CNN's star anchor is Anderson Cooper, who most likely practices sodomy with his doors, windows and blinds wide open.

lol it's confidence in Trump's 'transition', not even Trump himself. Worthless poll.

Top kek

>Hello?
>Hello sir, I'm calling from the Cuck Polling Agency, do you mind if we ask you a few questions?
>Err, sure I guess
>How confident are you in the transition?
>Well I'm pretty sure that muslim son of a bitch Obama is going to fuck it all up. Probably assassinate Trump before he can be President
>Thank you for your time sir

wtf I hate Trump now

top lel

How the fuck can one have approval rating before he's even in office? The audacity of these kikes, they better get ready for a heavy gassing once Trump does finally get in.

Because the author and all the other Communist faggots look like pic related.

It's not just CNN, the major media outlets are also pushing Washington Post/ABC News, Quinnipiac and Gallup polls as well. Polls saying he's the most unpopular president-elect evar have been the narrative of the day since at least the weekend.

WP: Trump will take office as least popular president in at least 4 decades
archive.is/4F8yO

NYT: Facing Historically Low Approval Ratings, Trump Assails the Polls
archive.is/ouHLZ

In looking up and archiving the links I just posted I came across a few other gems I'll leave here. Trump's inauguration is driving the yids insane, it's some really over the top shit.

Haaretz: He's a Monster. And Now He's President of the United States
archive.is/HmBtt

WP: Trump’s presidency is doomed
archive.is/nI0my

WP: Trump's Troubles Have Just Begun
archive.is/eWvo1

I was at a small restaurant this afternoon, and on fox news that is exactly what was said.

And he's not even president yet.

The butthurt is palpable and delicious as fuck

If they weren't stupid, then they wouldn't be liberals to begin with.

If I remember right its because to fully conduct a legitimate poll would require a mass amount of shekels.

Is CNN trying to use dubs now?

Interesting why so many celebs/newstainment are for clinton/democrats.
Delicous

t. chimpire kike

Dubs of truth. It's been proven that their numbers are unreliable in the past, there's no reason to give them weight now.

Kek. Are those the last useless screams before CNNs sure death?

HA! sure thing, CNN. tell me another one

there is no fucking way that is accurate. yes, all the lefties thought he was the second coming of christ and a lot of the fence sitters thought he seemed promising, but the republicans fucking hated him

Stop giving CNN attention/ traffic. They're almost a fucking ghost town shall we let them dig their own hole.. ty