Guy Davis - The Marquis

STORYTIME

The Marquis is about 18th century France and an Inquisitor who can see demons, and how he guns them down. If you're a fan of sketchy black and white lineart, this is it.

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/r/cjm75jhr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

End of Danse Macabre.

Beginning of Intermezzo, starting with Hell's Courtesan.

End of Hell's Courtesan plus the cover for the 2nd issue.

Beginning of the last story (that I have or know of) A Sin of One.

That's all, folks

know anywhere to read the next few volumes or have a torrent?

I actually posted everything that exists. It's all collected in The Marquis: Inferno. Right after he did it he got hired to work on BPRD and the rest is history.

I read the first Marquis miniseries (or arc?) and liked it. I'm a fan of Guy Davis' art from his White Wolf days, and I like this gloomy, baroque alternate history setting.

was the midwife never released?

Because I forgot to before, here's a volafile upload for The Marquis: Danse Macabre, Hell's Courtesan, and A Sin of One.

volafile.org/r/cjm75jhr

Doesn't look like it. I remember that it was possible to pre-order/sign up for notification on Aamazon but you can't even do that anymore. Maybe something will happen once Mignolaverse books are done.
This sort of thing is common. With Doctor, Umbrella Academy, Orc Stain and many other books got stuck in limbo once their authors got steady jobs.

Doctor?

Crap, I meant Witch Doctor. It was a pretty good book, but went into indefinite hiatus after writer got job on Hellblazer.

Thank you OP, and thank you for storytime as well.

bump