Bitcoin is skyrocketing AGAIN

ROUND 2
Told you fuckers to buy when it dipped edition

How high will it reach this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishango_bone)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hopefully high enough for you to hang yourself on

No can do. I bought a few for peanuts before the election, quintupled my investment by betting on Trump, and now I'm comfy waiting as my capital rises in value every minute.

You're just jelly you didn't do the same, admit it.

You guys also told me to buy gold and silver, I don't shit money you fucks, I have enough to eat and I have no interest in playing markets.

this is literally a "currency" that would be less useful than paper money if shtf
at least you can wipe your ass with paper

Your choice. In fact, when you don't understand the market at hand well, it's a wise choice.

Just don't complain when those of us who did take their well-measured risks do start to shit money. Don't worry, we'll spend it on gassing the kikes anyway.

You do realize this is the largest global form of centralized banking to ever exist? Which is everything the Zionist masters have dreamed of?

Curiously, what will you do with BTC when the global collapse sets in?
At least I can trade my physical metals at the farmers market.

Fucking this. I'm not playing their game. Good luck to OP, hope you know when to sell up or your gains wont mean shit.

Paper money becomes worthless once the government issuing it goes under. Bitcoin might be unusable where the Internet goes down, but stays valuable where it continues to work (i.e. outside the happening zone). If you keep your wallet keys safe, then when the happening ends and connectivity is reestablished you regain access to your stored capital.

So unless the shtf hard enough to cover 100% of the globe, you're a faggot and you suck cocks.

If it's banking, then where is the bank?

I thought that was obvious if I'm wiping my ass with it
and if it never comes back?

this is what cuckcoin fags actually believe

You'll spend it on making more money tho.

I wonder how the Jap that invented this shit feels.

The two biggest instances of SHTF in human history were the two world wars of the last century. In both cases there were pockets of safety on every continent, untouched by the shit flying around them. In both cases situation returned to (relative) normality in a few years after the fighting ended.

Why would you think the next time would be different?

In case people haven't realized, (((they're))) filtering for the term "Bitcoin" now. And the narrative (((they))) generally push is that the Jews (referencing themselves in third-person) control it.

Even if that were the case, they still cannot inflate it at their whim - meaning their funds ARE NOT infinite. They can no longer fund their subversion propaganda with infinite pockets - they will eventually run out.

That said, Bitcoin does have problems and it will not hold value if the Internet goes down.

However, if you wish to subdue the Jew today, then adopting and encouraging crypto use is the solution. Doesn't have to be Bitcoin (it is already capitalized), but I would recommend purchasing at least one as it is the forerunner and the most likely to increase in value when crypto initially takes off.

I'm a big proponent of crypto but, in all fairness, we nukes now.

WWIII, if it happens, probably will be the last for several hundred years.

It will be the last in hundreds of years because jews won't make it this time and a new age of world peace will start.

I will buy bitcoin when it is mature and stops fluctuating wildly.

I'm going to assume you are FBI and also a faggot. This is a real currency weather or not you put up quotation marks and IF shtf you will be raped by a pack of wild niggers anyway.

It will cost hundreds of thousands $ by then.

That's literally the worst possible time to buy.

The best thing about bitcoin is that its price is 90% driven by gooks, who bandwagon everytime the price shoots up. This makes the rises and dips predictable and you can guaranteed make a profit by selling everytime it hits 1000 buying back when it dips to 800. I've taken my profits and slowly moved into altcoins such as Darkcoin which has better anonymity and security than vanilla BTC. It's also up about 30% over the past 3 years and slowly climbing. I would stay away from Ethereum though.

Don't blow your load too fast OP. It can do down as fast as it went up.

Shove your crystal ball up your arse you charlatan.

Objectively false. I only tell so when it's priced low. When it's high, I tell you to sell.

You do not and cannot know when that is.
You are a charlatan.

It's just one or two guys.

They consistently make bitcoin threads telling people to buy them, then they bump that thread every day for a few weeks claiming it can only go up. He did it last thread, then it tanked again, then he said people should start buying again because and I quote "there is literally no risk involved with bitcoin".

It's either a kike or a kike-alike who wants to generate interest to artificially bump up the price and make more off his modern-art tier money laundering.

I mean to use bitcoin as a method of payment only.

how to they conterfeit new coins into existence?
How to they withdraw money supply?
how do you centralize a decentralized platform?
Bitcoin aint perfect, but central bank it is not.

if you want stable buy Dogecoin, it has been stable for a long time. Quite well supported for buying things too.

In this case gold will be useless in a nuclear winter too.
Bitcoin is just superior in every point to gold. It's only weakness is it's dependance on RSA being uncrackable (just so you know your jewish currency depend on that too), and RSA depend on prime numbers being hard to find.
As a math teacher I can tell you humanity has been on this problem for more than 12,000 years (I shit you not, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishango_bone) , and no breakthrough at the horizon.
The only risk is the quantum computer that could allegedly "quantum brut force" it quiet rapidly. But even then not everyone agree that it could do that, and we are still far from being able to build one.

The Chinese have deliberately nuked their own stock market volume. They can't control BTC, so they will try to cut their people off from it. Once they succeed, the value will plummet. The bubble is only the result of corrupt as fuck Chinese people trying to launder money and get around capital controls. I'm all for avoiding (((BIS)))-related central bank scams, but if you invest now you will get eaten alive. The PRC is on life support and the PBOC is going to try everything to stop the bleeding.

You best start believing in Chinese markets, bitfags, you're in one!

I hope you faggots have guns n gold

Why? And what about monero

Cryptocurrency is great and all but comments like that deserve a bullet to the head

Nothing wrong with that.

Keep telling yourself that. Their economy is in much better shape than ours.

Good! The more they push, the more people will flock to Bitcoin, propping its value up.

Also, neither this nor the last rise in Bitcoin price was propelled by the chinks. In fact, prices on chink exchanges lagged a few hours behind the Western ones for many months. Only the last pump (~2 days) before the big correction weeks ago was Chinese-made.

If anyone needed proof that Bitcoin is being pushed by shills, this is it.

I like how you retarded niggers made a brand new thread since I warned, at the tail end of the last thread, that it will retrace to 750$ before going back up.

It hasn't hit 750. The recent slight recovery is on low volume: i.e, it will go down with heavy volume moves again

Of course, explaining this to shill pump and dump niggers is an exercise in futility.

Moderation proven jewish again.
FUCK YOU FAGGOTS