CNN thinks were losing faith in our god emperor

http:// www.cnn.com/2017/01/16/politics/white-nationalists-trump-losing-faith/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/01/16/anonymous-just-threatened-to-expose-donald-trumps-supposed-russian-secrets-6384704/
usuncut.com/politics/anonymous-war-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(checkerino)

The fucking man isn't even inaugurated yet

Eh, business as usual.

Basically the same shit tactic they try everywhere.

That's not all that wrong though. Trump could at least have a couple more steps against the Jews (for example, Israel's recent bombing of Syria)

TL;DR Wishful thinking

No they don't, they're trying to appeal you to stop liking him. It's a very simple tactic that they used throughout the campaign.

good, hopefully he will believe it and stop supporting israel.

Fucking this. I wouldn't trust a CNN Holla Forums even if it said 99% of the people believe oxygen is a necessity.

They don't "think", they know exactly why they are saying that.

This

Hence fake news in(((MSM)))

who even cares about cnn now?
really?

besides, this is a bunch of drivel as per usual

so they were saying he was
LITERALLY HITLER
but now
he is not LITERALLY HITLER?

I don't know what to believe anymore

They do know we don't trust CNN for anything right?

Also comes timely with this shit:
metro.co.uk/2017/01/16/anonymous-just-threatened-to-expose-donald-trumps-supposed-russian-secrets-6384704/

usuncut.com/politics/anonymous-war-donald-trump/

They're trying to subvert our memes now. Fucking kikes are ridiculous. They don't even realise we mock the current (((anonymous))) who are probably CTR in disguise.

He's surrounded by kikes and kikes are balls deep into his family, so i never had much hope to lose to begin with.

I say thins again - in response to thir attempted protest and cat-hats, let's start a movement to call President Trump ==Emperor Trump==

Spread it on facebook, twitter, wherever you can.
Make memes.

We need a feminist/sjw version of this

This is good, now that internet nazi frogs have made it into the public mindset, distancing ourselves from softer-right characters like Trump enables them to do what they set out to while making it harder to turn them into Literally Hitler

Hamfisted attempt to call wn further into the light so they can document?
Weak attempt to rally broken dems?

Archive you colossal fucking faggot.

sounds familiar

Well why do Americans here have such blind faith in him? He seems okay but hardly enough, a step in the right direction but not much more.

He't not even fucking president yet

Trump will be viewed as the stepping stone for the rise of chauvinism in Europe/U.S. If we meme him correctly, we will have a slow progression to completely get rid of kikery. If we take two steps at a time, a war will take place, and we will see a reenactment of WWII (we will lose). He is a step in the right direction, nothing less nothing more.

As the Brazilians would say: "Huehuehuehue."

I think I'm losing my faith in the mainstream media, how about you, guys? :^)

ARCHIVE LINKS TO LUGENPRESSE FAGGOT

topkek

one of his constituents

Bootlicking faggots. Can't wait to see you all BTFO when you are unable to deny any longer that Trump is nothing but a shabbos goy puppet.

He can lick their balls as long as he builds our walls.

Fucker.

Carl is based as FUARK

Just how desperate are they?

CNN is suggesting that an electorate should be mindlessly loyal to its candidate. Either they're playing us, or the idea of a populace that thinks critically is inconceivable to them. Probably the latter. Prolonged exposure to liberalism rots the brain.

For supposed master manipulators the (((MSM))) is screwing up big time lately. Must be because of all the old guys retiring and the new generation of gatekeepers being total twats.

This, with him breaking the conditioning, it'll allow a more extreme candidate to be elected and deport all spics and niggers. Plus he's combative as fuck and won't take shit from no one. I think he'll restore economic prosperity to the U.S.

There's already a thread up

But whatever, the article is funny enough to warrant two.

The MSM and the big CIA and so on are not what they once were. With no oversight, they stopped hiring for meritocratic reasons and started hiring for nepotism. They managed to select against independent thinkers and in doing so stunted their ability to understand them.