It was, it was September

It was, it was September

I want to fuck that voice

need a shotgun to GO GHOST

Reminder of who the real monster is in this.

YOU DID THIS BUTCH

No moron, you need to duel weild two shotguns to go ghost. smh

Love was changing the minds of pretenders

Think he would have done better with a katana?

Problem is that, if I'm not mistaken, he killed 3 of the 4 people working there that night and decided to let one girl go. I also think he just wasted some of the extra ammo he had just because he liked to shoot things.

Really, he got almost everything he wanted. The greatest irony of all this is he didn't get the main thing he wanted though. He is not with his ghost waifu, and he is not in his made up safe space.

*tips fedora*

considering he hasn't come back from the grave to kill the people who took down his channel or carry out his other various beyond the grave threats, I think it's safe to say his made up version of the afterlife didn't work.

Or else he hasn't come back exactly because he's with his gf? Why are you upset? Sounds like you're jelly you don't have a qt ghost gf.

True, how can one not be jealous of knockoff butthead fluttershy.

Who did the voice? Also this song has a vibe akin to vid related.

I bet they were all males tbh

no, it really took him 50+ shots at close range to kill 3 people. he posted videos of him using his shotgun to try to shoot milk jugs full of water, he'd take a dozen shots to hit one at a ten-fifteen foot range.

Except that in one video he said he wanted to shoot random shit in the store. Stop pushing this meme. Until we see some store footage, nobody knows what went down.

?

If only Butch wasn't so transphobic, Tranny Phantom wouldn't have had to go ghost.

It's weird how much Butch Hartman looks like Daran Norris.

Who?

The video looks retarded, should just put some fights and scenes of ember instead of trying to similate her singing all the song.

Daran Norris is the guy who does the voice of Cosmo from Fairly Odd Parents. He's done other voicework as well.

I propose that we dub Randy "Tranny Fandom".

DO YOU REMEMBER
THE 21ST NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER
LOVE WAS CHANGING THE MINDS OF PRETENDERS

I bet we see some Steven Universe related crimes soon as kids who grew up with it start approaching his age.

I mean hell, we got furries out of all the furfaggotry of the 50's-80's.

we got people wanting to kill themselves to be part of the world of avatar…

I wonder how long until someone thinks homeworld is right to kill humanity and tries to go on a killing spree?

so, I know they're just Ember pallet swaps..but rule 34 of the EGS when?

the closes thing Holla Forums will ever have to their own serial killer. A mass murderer wannabe

So did he browse on Holla Forums?

What really kills me is that he devoted his whole life to basically just copyright infringement of his donut steel. It wouldn't be THAT hard to take the same idea, but add some plausibility deniable twist on it to make it your own idea.

So is this man's magnum opus still uploaded somewhere? I wanna get into some deep Ember's Ghost Squad lore.

live leak has it I think

I got you all fam

well at least that kills you, he couldnt even kill 3 people with less than 60 shots

Ember is not a normal ghost anymore.

That has to be one of the most poorly animated school shootings of all time. Shit, even Cyber8 did a better job.

That has to be one of the most poorly animated school shootings of all time. Shit, even Cyber8 did a better job.

Pico would have kicked his ass.

way to make kojimas predictions come true

why the fuck would anyone keep or store that shit in their computers, jesus christ.