Cmon guys, quit censoring me. I have a right to my opinions don't I? I let you people post on MY website...

Cmon guys, quit censoring me. I have a right to my opinions don't I? I let you people post on MY website, why not return the favor? I advertise your propaganda to the bums of SF and I advertise theirs to you. Im just an agent of contention paying all sides.

Dont hate

Kek. Niggers have worthless opinions. This is fun, we'll ban every IP you have.

To the user that posted my pics, you forgot the most recent one.

Then how will people use them when they are legitimately allocated them? shooting yourself in the foot. Ill have you ban all ip's over time

Takes me less than a second to evade a ban and repost.

Somehow we find a way :^) .

I would like to thank you for a few things.
Thank you for pointing out how a Nigger truly acts.
Thank you for only fucking all the whores and leaving the good white women for us white men.
Thank you for being a new meme one of our first niggerwhores.

Let's dox this nigger and DDOS his site

Reminder this nigger is from TRS, when he was accused of TRS and traitors before enemies was brought up in the last thread - he started going on about how on the "day of the rope" in his own words - white people will be tricked into going after too many of eachother, because according to him its easy for us to be made to go after eachother. What he couldnt argue against was the point that faggotry is white men not reproducing with white women - white genocide - and that if you promote acceptance of white genocide, youre anti-white and deserve what you get.

He is TRS, hes pro-fag and hes upset that we aren't okay with that. This isnt a black guy, hes trying to get us to raid that website. Take your anger out on TRS for this.

KEK this nigger is really trying

Learn how to actually sage or you're going into the >>>/bog/ alongside OP.

Again, nazi's come to the thread. My point about your stupidity and easy manipulability have been proven 3 times now. LOL day of the rope you'll kill your own out of the suspicion we plant in your ranks.

WHY IS IT THIS EASY?!?! HOW ILL YOU SAVE YOUR RACE?!?! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A nigger and brain damaged.

See? Touchy subject for the shill. He is showing his feelings.

Its TRS guys.

Yet you STILL REPLY! I say HEY EAT THIS BAIT and you come running thread after thread. You defeat yourselves white ppl

Dude you are shit posting on an imageboard. The easiest thing in the universe to do.

I enjoy getting niggers banned. can do this all day.

No don't accept it. Well kill all of you left after your huge infighting

Youre running a proxy, were all saging but you will continue to bump the thread yourself regardless. Youre not fooling anyone, and its obvious youre not only TRS - but underage.

Do it again, I enjoy reposting and getting replies

Just a bit of bait and you all bite. How will you ever win?

Totally. Sure.
We don't take faggots into our ranks in the first place, cunt.

With bullets.

I love Holla Forums. So many of you came to olevau.com over the past hour.

This is just one more reason to exclude people who identify as TRS, immature hobbyist idiots who would gladly actively attack the people willing to give everything they have to stop white genocide. Identify people as William Luther Pierce did in 2 categories. Those who are serious, and those who are hobbyists. OP is a hobbyist white man angry that his hobby board was taken down.. and he couldnt give a flying fuck about how the leadership is pretty much a jewish honeypot. These people are NOT our friends.

But you'll just be shooting white people accused of being liberal witches….

It's easy to spot a nigger, and pulling a trigger is easy.

You'll be like isis. You be a christian group killing your own for not being christian enough

shit. now it's only a matter of time before people learn i married a kike.

This thread is getting boring tbh. The replies are slowing down. Looks like ill have to wait a few hours.

(Wasted)
Nigger read the names

I got the joke mate. I read the filename. kek

You should help your fellow man. Don't be like this nigger who only helps himself.

What a complete joke. Youre arguing that its okay to promote white genocide. Youre a race traitor, its not okay to promote forms of white genocide. That makes you a race traitor, its not like people would be tricked into thinking youre a race traitor because you promote faggotry, you actually would be a race traitor at that point. Accept your weakness, stop sucking cocks and openly condemn faggotry as bad, even if youre a faggot. Anything else is promotion of genocide. Youre a weak pathetic excuse for a white man.

Where do you think i got all this cash to be a bum and have people develop garbage for me?

Im not white tho, wait you do know I'm OP?

This thread makes me so glad I was born white.

Such a proud man.

Guys we found a bastard child of Micheal Jackson, he confirmed it.

Your children will be global citizens

You can have mixed kids all you want, nigger. Just mix with beaners and leave us White people the fuck alone. Also, sage.

Why would i deny it? You dig deep enough, you'll figure it out.

Name one successful black or mongrel civilization.

Sorry brush, white women only. Don't worry tho i make them get abortions. I want to breed with a quality white woman.

Read my posts people, this confirms it absolutely. Its TRS and now hes in damage control because its been exposed.

b5d104 bragging about people going to the OPs website

Same guy, with the OPs line defending white genocide in the form of faggotry by suggesting faggots arent actually race traitors and that we need to be pro gay

Hes saying kek, but hes also a nigger who isnt from here. This is TRS, and its a gay white nationalist. Take your anger out on THAT crowd.

People like to see how bait posters behave. Easier to ID.

Do me a favour, try to emulate a genuine Holla Forums poster in a convincing manner.

Probably he molested a kid, walked out on you, and skipped child support or any of the combination of the three.

The new world order.
Were at the top of your media and are orchestrating your genocide you fool. Were all mongrels and black lol (and white apologists)

no.

It'll come down nigger.

It blows my mind how dumb niggers and mongrels are. Do they honestly think a brown planet would be successful? I mean holy shit guys, they would probably be living in Mars right now if it wasn't for white people.

Niggers represent an ungrateful brat, that's their entire personality.

You better pray white boy.

No, you're just an attention whore who needs to off himself

Doesn't come up with an actual answer because there isn't any.

The goal is subservient masses and a chosen group owning all the wealth and telling the herd what to build and in what ways to progress.

CAP THE THREAD - PAY ATTENTION - THIS GUY WAS JUST OUTED AS TRS

2 threads in a row now this guy has been exposing himself as a pro-gay TRS shill by talking about how blacks will "trick white people into a witch hunt on the day of the rope" because according to him, white men not reproducing with white women (faggotry) is okay, and if people go after faggots they would be going after innocent white people, not race traitors.

The whole thing is TRS, and hes using our terminology. Day of the rope, kek, etc.

Gay people who identify as white nationalists or alt right etc, Millennial Woes types.. thats who are making THESE threads.

They don't think at all user
It's the gibsmedat mentality

3 thread in a row

keep it up guys

The new world order is a Jewish and white neo con invention. It has nothing to do with niggers like yourself. All you are to them is a slave with a brown dick to fuck dumb whitey. That's it.

If you want to live in a planet with one race, one country, with no heritage, ancestors or history, then by all means that's your goal in life. Is that what you really want? I want to help you. Your a poor lost angry child with no ambition, and no skills in life. Sad.

Were here to help man just spill it all out.

As if that isn't already obvious. C'mon it's like being at a zoo, just laugh at him.

Don't you get it? We would rather be slaves WITH whites than let Whites own it all

Micheal Jackson shut up before I whoop you with my belt.

Me too user, me too. Although according to it's TRS, so it'd be more accurate to say I'm glad I was born white and didn't get tricked out of shekels and SSN's by a pair of kikes

Your not being serious right?

I'm bored so I'll bite.

Who's the chosen group? Tyrone and the gang? King mongrel? How does niggers organize in the first place? they can't do it in Africa or even America, why would they when whitey is gone?

This is a war and no matter what you screen shot there will always be someone in your ranks that falls for it. Its just a matter of the right identity. ;)

Promise?

So who owns it?

see

Were willing agents of the war against the white built reality

Try cuckchan. That's more your speed. You're too much a nigger to pass as a white guy on an anonymous image board, but maybe they'll bite.

The chosen people ;)

I thought I was to white to pass as a nigger

Get back in the house before I beat you.

No, you're definitely a nigger.

I already replied to that post you dumb fuck. Lets say whitey holocausts itself. Who would be ruling the show? You?

OP here. I don't believe in anything I've been preaching lol g'night you beautiful faggots. I just wanted to rustle.

Too bad he doesn't put half as much effort into finding a job and/or not being a hemorrhoid on the ass of society.

g'night my man lol

How many faces did I make red tonight? kek

Yea, have fun with all the bitterness people like you are creating towards those who promote lesser forms of white genocide in the future. If you think the current atmosphere is what its going to be like forever, youre fucking delusional. You better be prepared for things to get increasingly more and more extreme as time goes on.. and the bitterness youre sowing now will last several lifetimes.

Youre promoting white genocide, and because we arent okay with that - youre attacking us. Youre now on the exact same level as the muslim who rapes 4 year old white boys. That isnt a joke, and youre going to be an open faggot identifying with the alt-right. People like you are easily identified. Richard Spencer for example, his face and voice are both very distinguishable as a fag.

People who are angry at you are serious people. They want to stop white genocide, and youre promoting it. You will unironically be treated like a traitor and be "treated" before the enemies. Laugh now, cry later.

G-g-guy's I was just trolling all along, I'm promise I'm not retarded! Mommy said I was special growing up!

Micheal Jackson I knew you were gay.

So how many shekels did you donate to kike enoch? Scared that they have your SSN?

Whites dont say my man you fucking nigger. There's a rope being made for you.

California white guys do

At least lotion the fibers first.

Shit like this reminds me of homeless crackheads that run up to your car at a stoplight, rub a nasty rag on your windshield, then demand that you pay for their service.

He ain't a nigger, he's a retarded nigger.

Those faggots are gonna get roped to, along with king mongrel nigger here.

Will someone just delete this goddan thread already ? Im fucking done

kek
pepe
meme
moonman
right wing virtue signals

That's giving him waaaaaay too much credit. All he is doing to the proverbial windshield is smear trash on it.

You don't know how close you are

Implying the mods care anymore