Make liberty great again, get rid of political correctness

So authoritarianism is PC now? Guess that means this place needs a shake up. Liberty is Holla Forumsitically incorrect now.

I for one call for the allowance of slaves on my cotton fields and to form militias to destroy people I don't like.
Let's start with jews.

I also call for the free ability to build my roads where I want. Don't like me building it on your land? Too bad, gotta play nice or fight back.
Don't want to smell the noxious fumes from my drug production plants? Too bad.

Seriously, why don't we become more liberty focused, with a short term emphasis on form militias to destroy invaders and subverters?
Then disintegrate the militia to free up the rules?
I mean when you think about it, the only reason we follow the law is because we obey the enforcement. Why do we obey? Because we have an active militia.

Let's get rid of the foreign threats, let small white groups claim and secure their own clay, then let the rest return to the wild.

Oh and this would be a good way to purge pedos

Literally going backwards in terms of civilization.

But that would violate the NAP :^(((

You're a fucking poser.

FUCK civilization.

I fucking breathe in this society. If the world must burn a bit then LETS GET IT OVER WITH.

Fuck principles. I'll do whatever me and my mates want to do.
If that grows into a nation then so be it.

A nation is simply an exaggerated militia. And this would solve so many problems right now.

That cognitive dissonance tho. The problem is that you need to have some sort of authoritarian control over culture or else you inevitably end up with hedonism and degeneracy. Degeneracy will always exist in some capacity, but in a liberal society it will flourish.

Just a thought experiment user, bare with it.

Liberty doesn't mean "Fuck you guys, I do what I want". Liberty means liberty for the common society.

Your liberty ends where mine begins. You do not get to build your roads on my land because it is my land. My liberty includes not having your roads on my land if I do not allow it. We are part of a society, not individual islands to ourselves.

hi curt doolittle

Isn't that Feudalist? Anyone can feel free to correct me on the Feudalism.

It's more flexible. It's liberty when it is settled, but has periodic authority when people push your buttons.

The point is this, authority is a consequence of liberty. It should not be a goal or a direction. It should be "let's do something and get this over with" then let the organization disintegrate.

Otherwise you choke culture, you choke natural ethnicity formation, you choke people's ability to live how they want to.
You need flexibility and pragmatism. You need irrationality and rationality.

In fact, to align to one principle strictly is foolish. Let others do that shit.

In a war, it is ideal to DISABLE infrastructure, not DESTROY it. The same applies here. We've worked out how to get power, food, etc. to everyone, we've got common moral standards (currently under siege by goddamn kikes), and we have a vast communication network. To topple civilization entirely means the end to all of this and hundreds of years of actual progress flushed down the shitter.
What we NEED to do is excise the cancer that the kikes represent. To do this we have to get rid of the kikes, plain and simple. Holla Forums is incapable of doing this, however, for anytime someone proposes any form of real world action against our common foe, all you hear is screams of "M-MUH HONEYPOT!!".

Again with your bullshit, Cantwell

Go back to that nigged out town in new hampshire that you call a home

ᒪIᗷEᖇTé, éGᗩᒪITé, ᖴᖇᗩTEᖇᑎITé

I like thought experiments. And I'm all for political incorrectness. Were your idea to become a thing, extreme pushes in this direction could have multiple effects including: it coming back to bite you twice as hard, and the eventual dust settling of slightly more in favor of less restrictions.

Feudalism came as a consequence user.

Actually when Rome crumbled it went:
People fail to realise the one reason Rome disintegrated is because it stopped giving people the ability to crack down on their beliefs and let the feuds rage between them.

It stagnated in it's fear of treading on it's own statewide principles, so it cracked down on individual principles.
Then the subversives and Machiavellian ran the joint - the ones that would not have their way in a purely free society.

I wouldn't call authoritarianism "politically correct" per say, I'd say that it depends on how it's used. For instance, if it were used like it was during WW2 in Germany, it wouldn't be considered "PC". The way the liberals have been using it (to destroy Caucasians around the world) is most definitely "politically correct".

Myself? I might catch some flak for this, but I certainly wouldn't mind it if old school values were enforced and not the disease created by (((them))) known as liberalism.

Jeebus feckin' Christ on a pogo stick. What's up with all the 14 year old kids?

This is another odd thing. We don't follow the law. We follow our own moral compass, which is what we use to design our laws in order that society also follows our moral compass. We don't go out raping and murdering because it is wrong, not because we obey enforcement. When someone in our society doesn't have the moral compass we share and they go out murdering and raping, we enforce our morals and put them in prison or put them to death.

If you feel it is your right to rape and murder, then I suggest you seek professional help.

That's the problem. But this outrageousness might also be a solution. White people (outside the US) might be able to arm themselves and act on their own prerogative if we just simply got rid of the law.

We thought going authoritarian was the solution, when we should have aimed for the freedom to form militias and disintegrate the current state militia.
That would probably make the wealthy shit their pants.. though Rothschild's gold hoardings is another issue (may be worked around through different resources or forms of trade like bartering).

The main point I make is that you should not aim to have authoritarianism as the goal. It should merely be a short term means to personal goal. An agreement between people to get something done through organized force.

holy shit is there anything more jewish than the NAP?

Why don't we just find mates and say "want to protect your lifestyle"?
Then if enough groups do this, those groups can begin to find each other and form teams.

It's time to break this legal cement that is taking away our lives.

The war-rages keep the people from becoming soft and they executed a lot of jews with no obstacles in their way. What the Feudalism system will be like if they exist today instead of middle age and olden days? I am curious to know that as I lack the knowledge in Feudalism.

Let's say I wanted to do that (I don't but let's pretend), all I would have to do is win the battle to enforce what I want.

Here's the problem - I need to be able to convince enough people to stand by me, I need people that like the murder and rape.
The chances of a militia being formed from those types of people is far less than militias that just want to remove threats to "personal sovereignty".

So you are proposing to commit suicide by militia? shit thread, 0/10 blogpost

Probably like mad max tbh.

This is more of a "rediscover why we are where we are" thread.
Because it analyses a potential threat - a militia formed by the indoctrinated and conditioned.

This is why I think it's time to get rid of the subversive media.

That sounds an awful lot like Gay Pride. Then again, perhaps that is a good example of what you're going for …

1] Cops try to raid a gay club (Stonewall)
2] Gays form a group and stop the cops.
3] Pride marches every year on the anniversary.
4] Wear dildo hats and give zero fucks about what people think.

Sound about right?

Political correctness is the opposite of liberty.

It's a state-enforced religion of coddling ghetto blacks, hyperfeeding immigrants, exterminating Europe, abolishing private enterprise, and re-defining every word in the dictionary.

The inner party wants to cultivate a global prole class. History shall either declare the winner or make no mention of the war.

All wars are meme wars. The nameless meme war of 2016 was not without violence or degeneracy, even after the final score was set in stone.

No media - their usage as an indoctrination tool decreases. That stops the ability of controlling people through money.
Then we go for the universities and think tanks.

Then we have true freedom again. Through the social media. (will have to get rid of money control in this too)

Funny I am from Australia.

We're in the most media-soaked generation that ever lived, and it's only spiraling outward from here.

For as long as civilization has existed, people have been divided into three groups: the high, the middle, and the low. The middle goes to war with the high, so they can become the new high. The low just want everyone to be equal. The high will do anything - anything within their vast means - to prevent the middle from rising up.

For as long as civilization has existed, the elites among society have weaponized memes.

I see two options:
1. we go full nazi/authoritarian and try to maintain the militia after threats known are vanquished (i.e. to prevent future threats)
2. we go short term authoritarian to vanquish immediate threats, then go back to reducing the legal bondage. That means getting rid of the subversive left. They need to either fall in line now and wait patiently (then stop indoctrinating after). Or we need to just take them out.
The left is becoming a threat to many people including the left itself.

Fegget

That makes 2 of us.

I am tired of political compasses and things saying "you should be this".
Let it happen more fluidly at a more individual level. If they feel a need for a moral direction let it. If they are too stupid to fix themselves even when people say "that's not a good idea" then let natural selection take place.

That said - the left wants to control all the people. It's like a poisonous female spider that likes to consume it's partner. It can't just be happy fucking the poor bastard and then keeping to itself - no it wants to rub it in your face.

The only authoritarianism that makes any sense at all is short-term. Give it a year's deadline, and the line means dead. Libertarians pick up their backyard nukes after that line is crossed.

I'm authoritarian right because I don't believe in fighting the ctrl-left's in any gentle manner. I would raise up the strictest of marines to drill out the core of their empire, then leave their carcass to be feasted upon by the roaming ancaps.

I don't know about you guys:
But I don't like spiders that annoy me.

I think I got cancer reading that.

That's because they're simplifications. You'd have to have like a 20-dimensional chart to even scratch the surface of the complexity tbqh.

Are you another micronationalist?

And the right doesn't?

I think the media thinks we're purely right here.
But the fact is we are a group of:
1. people wanting to join a militia and rid a threat
2. people that want the militia to remain keep together.

I'm cool with teaming up for some issues we have, but after that - I'm off the boat.
That said, boats got a long trip until it finds land I can disembark on.

I almost consider ideology as a cult.

You can't escape it - so choose one.
Don't like conforming when it doesn't work with you? Find another one then.

It wants to recruit the men that want to fight and work for the things we agree on - particularly getting rid of the concrete that is political correctness and SJWisms.
It's a war basically. Survival of who wants to play the most.

I want to respect veterans of old to a degree too. I don't want their memories to be in vain.

Isn't that kind of stupid? Everyone has an ideology, even if they're a nihilist. All ideology is is how you think things should work, in an ideal world. I bet even animals have their own mental picture of how things should be.

That will keep the weeds from spreading.

Can cults not be personal aswell?

I personally believe all ideology has to behave cult-like (that is form recruits and fight). But it's the method that irritates me and degree to which ideology is pushed that irritates me.

Furthermore, you have to take into account the natural selection of memes.

OP and other AnCaps and AnComs and anarchists and libertarians don't have a fundamental understanding of human nature and human group dynamics

People would need to understand what a pedophile is before any talk of purges could begin.

To put it simply, sometimes you need to be anal about things, but most of the time you just want to be what you want to be.

The problem is when people pull strings from the background. Subversion needs purging. But at the same time it is hard to do that without playing their own cards.

It will be interesting to see where Holla Forums ends up by next year. People on facebook see us as the empire right now.

I see:
Us (The organised rebellion)
The left (The disorganised rebellion that is controlled by the empire)
The empire (being the current capitalist dynasty, the NWO)

BUT,
some lefties are catching onto the fact that the capitalists are exploiting them. We need to show this more and say "we are getting rid of your puppets".

People also need to stop relying on discrete definitions and need to act on their own rational instinct more.

I keep seeing Ayn Rand getting lumped in with Libertarians or Ancap whenever I browse these threads so I think I should make a distinction since I bet Holla Forums hasn't read a single one of her books.

Objectivism is not Anarcho-Capitalism. It's not "I'll do what I want and fuck everyone else." It's basically what America was supposed to be before being taken over by the authoritarian Left, limited government, and laws to protect the rights of individuals from being violated, but leaving enough freedom for people to pursue their ambitions and be successful by working with others and with the help of the free market. Degeneracy in a purely capitalist system is usually the result of people acquiring their money dishonestly or in the form of welfare which not only destroys the value of the money but also moral character of those who accept it, because it suggest that money can be made by any random means and that lifestyle choice has nothing to do with how successful you are. Clearly there is a right and wrong way to act but the beauty of a purely capitalist system is that it automatically rewards the virtuous and intelligent while punishing the stupid and degenerate. It encourages the best we have to offer and discourages the worst.

Now about (((the Jews.))) I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince Holla Forums that there is a difference between the ethnic Jew and the religious Jew, or that racism is wrong on levels that go beyond somebody's feelings getting hurt, but i'm going to say this anyway on the off chance that some of you aren't like the D&D LARPing, Varg-Vikernes-loving faggots that populate this board. Racism is wrong because race is an irrelevant factor when determining a persons moral character, and unlike the Varg-types who think that knowledge and morality are inherited through genes (kek) Ayn Rand understood that morality is based on an individual's choices and that knowledge is learned, not inherited. I'll leave with this Rand quote on racism, “A genius is a genius, regardless of the number of morons who belong to the same race - and a moron is a moron, regardless of the number of geniuses who share his racial origin.”

You said a whole bunch of nothing. Instead of wasting my time deciphering your platitudes, "authoritarianism" is necessary because the vast majority of people are too stupid and can easily be subverted by kikes (who run a monopoly on the media and academia) to engage in degeneracy and self-genocide.

I will agree that once the jewish problem is solved and we've deported all non-whites, personal liberties can be increased because most of our social ills have been removed. However we are never safe as long as jewish marxists live among us, and we need a powerful government who take the necessary, though extreme, measures to solve the jewish question that most white people are too altruistic to get behind.

That would require independent thought. On this particular issue that is the last thing the ideologues want people to do. Being rational would legitimize what they have sought to demonize through law. Getting everyone to label an attraction other than to ageing women as 'pedophilia' is the same broad wrap used to cloak valid arguments as racist or sexist.

Too bad it's an excellent predictor of IQ, white American niggers being on average 20 points stupider than American whites, and these numbers are even more pathetic in Africa. I remember a recent thread on Holla Forums that demonstrated Germany's mean IQ dropped by four fucking points in just the past year – wow, I wonder what happened overnight to make Germans so much dumber?

Even if there is a race smarter than whites, that's irrelevant because you can never have a coheisve community consisting of multiple racial groups. That's why Israel builds walls to keep out muslims and makes it near-impossible for non-Jews to immigrate. Homogeneity is the key to happiness and a sense of communal obligation, and filling a country with different races will just lead to competing interests and inevitable conflicts.

I'm letting the brain on this board think. There is little memetic things we need to pick up from this thread.

I trust we'll find the good in it somewhere.

This is a problem. We now have so many idiots that are easily fooled by the media and do not question it, that they can be a potential militia against stronger memes.
It will be interesting to see what happens. Will the memes act as we think, or will indoctrination win?
If that's the case, then authoritarianism is needed when libertarianism is easily subverted or attacked.

I'm getting tired of isms tbh after this thread. My head hurts.

I can understand why the soviets pushed propaganda, it seems to be able to condition the state and enemy states.
It's a shame we can't simply strive for truth without pushing it onto people. But at the same time it's a shame I can't live "with my good eye closed" with a comfy job and family.

Now hold on there, lad.
Let's say it was an evolutionary advantage in, say, africa, to have a lot of kids.
Logic would hold that that population of africans is generally more promiscuous than the control sample.
That's a behaviorial trait altered by genetics. It doesn't mean that it's determined that because one is black they will be more promiscuous, but instinctively, they will be more likely to be receptive to those behaviors emerging.
We can apply this to an infinite amount of evolutionary advantages and accumulated behaviors, too.
Morality itself is not genetic, but the glasses with which you're given to view it are. You can see whatever you look at, but you're going to interpret it the way your mind is wired to interpret things.

Rand was a Jewess too remember. While I agree that an individual develops their morality as they age, according to experiences and choices, there is an undeniable portion of a person's being that has been predetermined by genes. It stands to reason that Rand would focus on the individual above all, as her personal experiences showed her that to succeed as a foreign entity one must appear like everyone else.

Does lower IQ correlate to morality - or lack thereof?

quent?

Therein lies the folly of rampant individualism, combined with materialism and sickening political correctness; the cancer at the core of our societies.

Sounds like the left. Establish narrative, silence dissent.

The problem is the lack of community thought and directed ideology.
After the soviets fell - we attacked ourselves to secure an ideology. That created the left.

We are the response.

I just like memes.

Well why don't we just secure the ones that want to align to an ideology, then leave the rest to be their little degenerate cesspit.

Then they'll wake up and want back in. Tell them to fuck off though :^)

Bolynu went over this in one of his recent videos.

I'm willing to accept the idea that race might have an -influence- on intelligence and moral character, but I still hold that it is irrelevant when judging an individual person. A person can strive to great heights even if they are genetically handicapped, and shouldn't they be judged as such if they possessed the virtue to be greater than their more genetically-gifted counterparts? All I'm saying is that if we are to have a truly robust system, especially in terms of immigration, it should be on a person-by-person basis. I'd rather encourage educated racial minorities to move here than a bunch of poor uneducated idiots that happen to be the right race.

We attacked ourselves because we were already under attack but most of us were unaware of who the enemy was and what they looked like. By the time the Cold War ended, the foundation of the West had already been undermined from within.

It's odd.
The original alt-left was clearly an opp to try and rid the original soviet subversion I think. It was anti authoritarian.
This movement is the reverse - the balancing operation that starting to go even further.

I am not him.

So if we can't all exist at the same time, what happens? Are we going to unite the white race and eradicate the savage non-whites?

I see. Your fundamental problem is that you don't want to admit groups exist, you see society as a collection of atomized individuals.

That's never, and never will be, how human society or psychology operates.

Addendum: Read "The Giver" to understand the necessity of groups and distinction on a level beyond "we all have different names."

do you know him at least?

Personally no, too many Micronational leaders to count in Australia.

fair enough. just thought it was weird, I don't know any micronationalists other than him and myself that go on Holla Forums

The only liberty we allow is the liberty to do good. Enslaving negroes is good and allowed. The liberty to do evil is not allowed.

ITT FBI LARPING AS Holla Forums

We are really just a bunch of individual minds but I understand the principle of collectivism and group membership. Evolution has made us prone to desire being part of a group in order to better protect ourselves from foreign tribes and increase our chance of survival. However, in a civilized society where we can produce our own means of survival and aren't required to fight over scraps of food, this idea that we have to band together and form a mob to ensure that resources are fairly distributed is an animalistic mentality that is more suited to the savage societies of africa or a communist country than the greatest civilization on earth.

Also i'll make the point that racial minorities tend to be more collectivized and group-oriented, while white people tend to be more individualistic because we prosper in individualistic societies.

How we prevent them from doing evil thing without us using the violence? Using the violence and authority, it tends to do the jobs quickly as possible. Just saying.

It is interesting to know that there are some Strayan micronationalists on the Holla Forums board. What is the reason that you decided to become a micronationalist?

autistic larping as a kid, always wanted to be a kang. reading about politics and history for my nation actually brought me to Holla Forums and redpilled views, interestingly enough. and you?

kek

Really? Oh boy!

So do you actually have a micronation of your own?

yeah but it's been inactive for years now since I stopped caring about it. it still exists "de jure" though

I agree it is bad to enslave them but if we castrate them all and never let them be free will reduce the nigger population because one day they will become a global threat due to their never-ending effing. Deport all of the niggers to the Africa and take the power away from them.

I don't consider myself to be an micronationalist unless I own the land and declare myself as the autocratic leader. I just enjoy reading them.

yeah I owned the land/had permission from the landowners since it was my house and my friend's house but it was still pretty autistic. nothing like molossia or sealand of course

George Cruickshank is an insufferable faggot though; I've spoken with him before

could someone explain to me what the fuck this thread is about? It just looks like a shitpost to me

Easier said than done, but this is definitely ideal. If we cannot accomplish this then non-white must be quarantined somewhere else in the world while our 100% white nations prosper.

Sealand is a odd topic. I am jealous of them because they are outside of UK so they can do whatever they like however the problem is pirates so they better have guns.

Talking about the total control over the land and be immune to the laws that are not applicable to them on their lands.

I like you.

You've mastered water?

Very Roman.
Before the arguably self destroying empire, the republic raised armies then disbanded them. Hard men lived within society not around it.
Dictators had set mission goals then stepped down, immune from any crimes during dictatorship.

That's the best model I see.
Otherwise you are always creating a state around the militia, Rome had it perfect until they became entirely focused on supporting the army.

There is preparation (buying tools and equipment) and then there is the military industrial complex.