(((Holla Forums)))

(((Holla Forums)))

(((OP)))

I noticed this happened today. What's codemonkey done now?

(((CIVIC NATIONALISM)))

(((POST SAM CUNNY)))

I am not exactly sure how this works.
(((why)))

(((Stan Lee)))

(((Totally Spies)))
There was an attempt, sorry

Trying to kill the echoes meme, I suppose. This'll definitely do wonders, at putting it out of fashion.

Somehow I imagine this will just make it worse.

You think that isn't intended? If it's for killing the meme that so far hasn't shown any difficulty prospering here, then it's perfect. They'll peel off the antisemitism cleanly by bringing chaos to be swept.

(((Sam)))

(((Hippes))) lol

(((OP)))

(((You)))

He fucked up the filenames, that's what he did.

(((What will happen?)))

(((I DON'T KNOW)))

Echo text is so (((powerful))) that it (((overwhelms))) Red Text.

>Instead we get (((POWER ECHOES))) because some shitposting will surely make people forget what an incompetent faggot of fucksticks the admin team has been.

((Red Text))(

It will.

echoman strikes again

(((Codemonkey)))

(((COMICS & CARTOONS)))

(((new effect)))

wow, i like it.

>(((white text)))

that's racist

(((Clover fags)))

Like I said, it's working. They're compromising the site entirely by culture, rather than absolute rule. I suggest making a bugout bag, if you haven't, already. It's going to get very degenerate.

(((hitler)))

(((stuff)))

Damn it.. I don't think I can handle being exodus'd off to an even smaller, shittier site and I'm too code-illiterate and poor to run my own site.

I'm already looking at other sites for a flightplan, but I've given so much to this site that I can't just quit posting entirely, also this is the best incarnation of Holla Forums.

This.

(((Autism and overreaction - the update)))

You sound both paranoid and pretentious.

There's that word, again.

you can always come to meguca. Thanks to its nature as a liveboard its faster tgen other bunkers and admin is code magician

I really think this is a bad time to want an anonymous imageboard to discuss things on.

(((
You can line break blue text?
)))

there is literally nothing wrong with meguca.

It was an overplayed meme tbh. If twatter didn't start using them in their usernames it would have died out by now.

No thanks.

we mainly talk about bitcoin, farming cacti and other stupid bullshit. /a/ might be more up your speed, they dont even talk about anime and i had conversations about comic industry with them before

It was a useful meme, which is good, as far as most go. Too useful, for their tastes, so devaluation through overuse is go-to the route for deweaponising.

(((CARTOONS)))

I'm sure there are still plenty of normalfags who don't know what it means, which can be a great way to point out to them the Jewish overrepresentation in media, entertainment, finance, etc.

But jews aren't white

(((S L O W C H A NLOWCHAN)))

That's exactly why for them, it must be contained. It's a legitimate threat to their hidden positions. The philosemitic fools who propagated it at TRS must be kicking themselves over it.

(((nice)))

(((???)))

(((Diana>>>every Totally Spies girl)))

That's the worst part.
FIX YOUR SHIT (((CODEMONKEY)))

Do you think (((Martin))) committed incest with her?

she was his sister-in-law. totally (((legal)))

(((
Testing
)))
(((
Testing
)))

>(((Holla Forums)))

The most antisemitic imageboard in existence.

It's probably some kind of attempt to create an epin meem, but I'm trying to figure out a way of using it as a way to distinguish between actual quoting, which is older than the world wide web and is the origin of the > syntax, and "greentexting", which is a cancerous mutation.

Which I found stupid thing coming from the people of (((Marathon))). In the original Italian comics, Diana is (((Martin)))'s girlfriend. But by watching (((Totally Spies))) you know (((they))) are fond of fetishes

Reminder the new place is 32ch.org

32ch is another /int/ colony, meh.
Nextchan and meguca are places I crosspost at, but I won't leave this place until it dies out for good or becomes deader than dead, this is the best iteration of Holla Forums.

It grew out of the original quoting syntax, turned into something that's often obnoxious and strays outside the original domain, and is in the process of killing its original host. Seems like a cancerous tumor to me.

Glad to see you giving table scraps to pig boy Josh

Sam is the best spy girl btw.

Holla Forums has been such a shitshow I dont know why I stay

Because 4chan sells your data?

To anyone who sometimes think that Holla Forums's tribalism and general negative attitude toward 4chan is merely a meme, or a grudge we won't let go of.. Return to 4chan for a while. Take a look around. Take note of the distinctly low quality of conversation. Observe that the users and moderators are overly sensitive and prone to bans and deletions if pretty much anyone complains, rule-breaking or not. Be sure to investigate the numerous general threads that make up the bulk of all active threads on the board and how those threads are colossal namefag/tripfag circlejerks worse than you ever say on 4chan's darkest days before the exodus.

And as a final attempt to enlighten you to how far 4chan has fallen.. check /trash/ a board where they move threads that break certain rules, and instead of banning the users or that kind of content, they gave them their own board for furries, degenerates, and faggots.

/trash/ is still the best board, along with /lit/, mostly because newfags don't know about it or read books

It's the only decent place still around, besides some IRC channels and in game chats in vidya

reminder that there isnt proof who was selling data on that jap chan. It could be jap moot, it could be jim, it could be both of them.
at this point, site overall is worse then 4chan. Only thing that keeps people in is community.

holy shit, maximum irony considering 4chan pushed hard the "purge furfags" meme

(((legoman)))

and 8chans multiple degenerate boards can be ignored?

The difference is that those were made by choice on the site that used to treat board creation as a very rare event. Board creation is entirely in the control of 4chan's mod team. They have the means to control what sort of content is allowed on their site. Holla Forums's control comes at the hands of it's individual BOs who can tell furfags to fuck off.

Even at this point people here still try to hail Holla Forums has this website of freedom and justice

It's sad

If you want Redwoods nigger dick go there

Doesn't Holla Forums give our info directly to the Feds?

It's just image boards you nigger

Are you saying half/co/ is better?

Test

Well most seem to have already gone back