Oh look, this again

If this was legit they would have released before the election. I smell something fishy.

http:// www.infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3832234/Pressure-grows-British-producer-release-Apprentice-tapes-claims-Donald-Trump-caught-film-saying-N-word.html
archive.is/CIz37
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_convicted_of_treason#United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off nigger

this is direct linking, faggot

infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/

kys

you archive it, who the fuck cares?

what's the n word?

"nice" people. Believe me, believe me.

>infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/

nintendo
sony and microsoft are fucking PISSED

Nintendo SWITCH is WHITE and REDPILLED
belief me

Wait. They planned to release something exactly like that months before the election. Why did they wait if it existed?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3832234/Pressure-grows-British-producer-release-Apprentice-tapes-claims-Donald-Trump-caught-film-saying-N-word.html
archive.is/CIz37

Willing to bet that it's all faked audio.

The enemies of Trump will stop at nothing. I'm sure the Clinton camp and her allies in the MSM are in on this.

Adobe VoCo fake audio

they mad he called em fake news and wouldn't take question from cnn reporter so they're doing whatever they can

Looks like CNN is going all out on being barred from any future press conferences- ever again. I mean if you are going to go out, don't half ass it.

one would think it's a little late now

It would make sense if they release it. The niggers are the protest will chimp out, will give the media more audience.

at

We need to purge New Donk City.

It's also dangerous as hell for them. If its faked, which I would bet on, then its not a libel suit, its treason charges.

If it really did exist we would have seen it before the election no doubt.

this
no way they would have left something this explosive unused
wasn't the fat cuck faggot Rick Wilson tweeting about this weeks before the election?

I hope the tape exists, I hope it's real and I hope the media never stops playing it.

Trump is white - to the leftist this automatically makes him a racist.

Whites are racist, our average IQ is too high to ignore the gulf in intelligence between whites and niggers.

Blow the hinges off the Overton window, kikes. I fucking dare you.

If all the other bullshit they pulled out of their ass on Trump didn't hurt him, there's no way this would, if it even exists. It's not the 90s anymore. Saying nigger doesn't bring the shock it used to.

inb4 a forgotten Trump-impersonating wincest Vocaroo that was made on 4chan/Holla Forums months ago gets posted on fucking CNN.

My fucking sides if that's true.

It's trash.
If they REALLY had a video of Trump saying nigger, they would've dropped it the weekend before election day to combat the "re-opening" the Clinton investigation.

liberals are that kid who used tackle against Brock.

The newfaggotry in this thread was off the charts before it even begun

Sounds like they're finally putting Adobe's "photoshop for voice" to good use!

No, it would be a libel suit. In America treason is VERY NARROWLY defined. It is practically impossible to commit treason.

ok, let's think about this.

What if we do this first, make a whole bunch of fake trump voice-overs saying all types of heinous shit. that way, whatever they release will be worth jack shit and already discredited in advance?

Actually not a bad idea. 8/10

Remember those chop-jobs of the Ben Garrison interviews? Whoever did those should get on this case.

reported

Try it's the exact opposite.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Current through Pub. L. 114-38.
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

It would give niggers all the excuse they need to chimp out. So we'd get riots in a few cities probably. More or less good happenings.

DO IT FAGGOTS!

That just confirms what I said. Did you not read it? Libeling the president is not treason.

Here is a list of people nailed for treason in America: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_convicted_of_treason#United_States
It's short. It almost never happens.

"adheres to their enemies" seems pretty broad to me. There's a difference between saying something can't happen and almost never does.

There basically needs to be a war on. They didn't even get the Rosenberg's for treason for giving the Russians plans for nukes. They got them for espionage, not treason

Also not really, since America uses a common law system. The past application of the law determines the practical nature of the law. It's called precedent. The legal precedent for treason in America is… well just look at that list of convictions. You're not going to get a treason conviction for libeling the president. Not even close.

Good. Gives me an excuse to do some urban hunting. Stand your ground in the middle of a chimpout in a state that allows open carry of any firearm.

Should put a Kek ring on that finger.

why you being a faggot?

bullshit

((Bernstein)) again? this limp wristed kike must suck my dick.

Bump because it triggers you.

Some states have a duty to retreat law. Also some prosecutors are cunts. You could end up fighting it in court if you don't know your specific state's laws and legal landscape.

Those were clearly fake though. I assume buzzfeed will have something that requires at least some visual analysis to prove fake. Or maybe not. They are pretty fucking stupid.

If NBC has been sitting on this the whole time people will chimp on them for not putting it out before the election.

So they let the pussy video out but not the nigger one?

Nigger please..

Well there is this too

www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/09/is_there_apprentice_footage_of_donald_trump_saying_the_n_word.html

Dubs of truth. Really comes down to this. Talk to instructors in your area. They should be able to give you an idea of the legal climate. Leave if they can't. It's their fucking job to know this shit. If the DA wants to put on a show, he will. You're going to pay tens of thousands in lawyer's feels and you might not get off. Not unlikely it will be to kikes since they're born defense attorneys and will most likely be at the practice you hire. Your name will be run through the mud as well. Same with your family. Expect to lose your job. You're fucked if the judge is onboard. He'll favor the state and cock over you lawyers wherever he can.

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 in my opinion. You better have the cash or don't have to give a fuck if you hold the same opinion. Nine times out of ten you'll end up in a gunfight, you should have left far earlier or you were looking for a fight. I'm not here to try and concernfag. Do what you're going to do, but know the consequences and be prepared. If you pull the trigger, it can fuck you forever. It's up to you to decide. I've made my peace.

Always this.

why is that so funny to me lol

Orangutan Mindframe

So it's bullshit.

They're practically begging for themselves to get shoah'd at this point

No ith not! Noth ath all!

HE

They're top spots on The List if the SHTF.

Sounds like fake news bait tbqh.

Source is Tom Arnold, who is leaving the country to "work."

why didnt they use this before he got elected.

NBC wanted to tell the public that Trump said nigger, but didn't want to prove it or be accused of libel. So instead they "leak" it to Alex Jones who reports that NBC will report it. Then NBC refuses to report anything, and says Alex Jones is making things up. But the idea is already in the public's mind, they still took control of the headlines. They pull some Tom Arnold guy out of the country and pin it on him, but not really.

So the nigger tape rumor started with Tom Arnold?

That's what it looks like, yeah.

Tom Arnold is an actor, most known for marrying pic related in a non-ironic way.

That was pissgate

user, I have bad news a nigger is you

And he is just tweeting about Russia and TRS now.

deported

because they dont have shit

Nobody is going to notice those quads?

you can archive a link without going to it, dumbass

Which is funny because he was a nobody before he married Rosanne. Everyone back then accused him of just Using Rosanne to further his career. Barr accused him of such when they got a divorce too.

I thought they didn't make nigger legos.

Check'd. I'm tryin'na get in wherez i fitz in massah

If you see this posted on other sites act like a leftist who is indignant that they didn't release or search for the tapes earlier. Helps turn them against each other.

Jesus fucking Christ every time.

QUADS OF DEATH

sad thing is that now rosanne bar talks openly about Mk Ultra be perpetrated in hollyweird