youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
sacred-texts.com/egy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes_Trismegistus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetica
bibliotecapleyades.net/thot/esp_thot_1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HiWd0MpZ0G8
my.mixtape.moe/nmtbnq.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd be a full convert instead of an audience if Kek cured my health issues. Oh well, liberal salt is entertaining and laughter is the best medicine.

Wishing for a magical skydaddy to rid you of your problems is Jew tier thinking.

Then what is the point of making this thread since you're larping the same thing?

it truly is

Kek, is this thread 4cuck tier?

i mean, ur reply is

When will WW3 commence?
Will Trump be assassinated on JAN 20TH?

wodde i duud

kek in his infinite wisdom declares amphetamines TRUE REDPILL

THE FUHRER DID METH SO WE SHOULD TOO

the fuhrer did cocaine, not meth. He gave his soldiers endurance capsules that contained an amphetamine-salt, not methamphetamine.
fucking everyone "did" cocaine back then, Hitler was no tony montanna with a pile of blow in front of him shoveling it up his nose, likely freebased it or took orally, it's like saying I am a degenerate for taking an asprin every day to promote heart-health.

but tbh pure stimulants and psychedelics are pretty redpilled chems

and actually I doubt he based it because of how anti-smoking he is.

false, check his doctors records. He did inject methamphetamine.

also check new kek song

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo&feature=youtu.be

Posting for large women becoming popular among whites again.

The first step to being healthy is believing in your own body's ability to grow and heal itself. It has all the part to do so; you need only give it a push in the right direction. If monks can remain of sound body and mind after spending years engrossed in the sedentary task of quiet meditation, imagine what you might achieve through calisthenics and a more deliberate diet.

(checked)
It should be noted that records can be faked, and the circumstances of post-war Germany were conducive to such acts.

lsd, 2ce and shrooms all redpilled me a fucktonne; basically opens a window in your brain

i amn a russian hacker

Be healed!

Disgusting. All I want are women with hips wider than shoulders.

You degenerate faggot

expand your mind cleetus

all vids saved thanks

Nit necessarily kek related, but I remember seeing some image on 4/pol/ a year or two before the first Exodus with several rings of different colors, and the further you get from the center, the more redpilled you are. It culminates with some metaphysical things or some BS like that. Does anyone have the image?

I got ya, a bonus prize included.

t. /fringe/chan

ur a fag kys thanks for bump

pepe the frog hates jews and nigger and muslims.

fuck monkey luther kang day

according to jewish gemetria my name translates to adolf hitler, and i do enjoy abusing adderall.

OP you trippin comfystyle?

hell ya man

made this song for u 8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

lmfao, this has got to be the most autistic song ive ever heard dude. I LOVE IT. hahahahahahaha

died

lol we make new songs every 1-2 weeks thanks to weaponized autism

keep it up hahahaha. had me fucking laughing with that stale voice preaching bout jews. 10/10 would listen again just for the lulz. stay golden ponyboy.

Kek is the cancer killing Holla Forums

Liberal commie faggots are afraid of our deity.

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/5jg40n/fash_cooptation_of_occult_philosophy/

They have just about as much energy as their leader. None.

Nice. I like that tay.ai is in there

checked

Decided to 'unfestivize' the first image so it can be more enjoyed all year round.

what is your oppinion on thoth? the memeshit seems kinda forced, but when we managed to awaken kek, thoth is probably possible too. and as a god of wisdom and knowledge he seems to be not a bad guy, and since its polytheistic having multiple gods wouldnt be an issue either. furthermore it doesnt seem that kek and thoth are enemies.
Since Thoth was in discussion lately I thought it would be appropriate to start reading the Emerald Tablets of Toth, said to be equal to hermes. Hermes is as far as i know worshipped by the Masons which worries me, but i foind some interesting part in the emerald tablets:

I believe this to mean that thoth says those who holds his knowledge shouldnt abuse them for his personal gain, but use it for the sake of mankind. Right now there is no reason to hold such knowledge back as noone will be burned for herecy and by still keeping them secret they betray the secrets he intended for humankind. The masons and the elite betrayed him, and we who seek knowledge and wisdom and intend to spread it might be chosen to do that work and be rewarded while (((they))) get punished. At least thats what I hope.

So what do you think of the emerald tablets? How important are they? Are they really from Thoth/Hermes? Which are the most interesting parts? Basically a Thread about the emerald tablets

i believe weed is pretty good. not redpilling you itself, but makes you think outside the usual norms. makes you think deeper into stuff and makes you accept and consider oppinions outside of the commonly accepted meta. its not a redpill, but a catalyst for one unless you are just the average "dude, weed lmao" type of goy

Ive read the emerald tablets but afaik it was made by some guy in the 1900's(maybe 1800 i dont remember). It is an interesting text but by no means what it claims to be. Im almost certain about this. It was also released with approval by the Grand White Lodge or something if i recall correctly. That might be a mason lodge or somehting he just claimed to be popular. I think it's more likely it is the latter unless the masons believe in such low-quality texts. I also get a jewish vibe from it in some of the sayings but again im not certain.

AFAIK the only "real" texts by thoth/about thoth we have are the ancient egyptian texts. you can check them out at sacred-texts.com/egy/ or archive.org if you want pdf's. iv'e went through it cursorly but havent found too much interesting. I believe it was the greeks who said that thoth and hermes trismegistus was one and the same.

Concerning thoth in the name of hermes trismegistus i havent looked into it deeply but apparently he is the author of corpus hermeticum or hermetic corpus.

masons worship thoth in the name of hermes trismegistus but the god itself is much older. the masons are basically the shabbos goyim of the jews and are extremly powerful. together with the jesuits(which are also jew-led and mostly jews) they rule the world. There are many sources claiming that the intelligence agencies do hit jobs for these older powerstructures too. The jesuits have an unique position in the world based on the fact that they have protected status and cannot be searched at airports and have their own visas – the only entity in the world that are recognized as a state without a state.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes_Trismegistus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetica

for the age, one translation came from isaac newton allegedly, so it is at least from somewhere between 1643-1727. there are other authors apparently from the 900th century also refering to the emerald tablets so if those reports arent fake its from somewhere before then.
the alleged 38 thousand years of age are probably false, but it wouldnt suprise me if those actually originate from ancient egypt.

4chan Holla Forums is best Holla Forums

Forgot comfy kek for digits

No. The isaac newton translation is just a short snippet of text. There is no long translation because that short snipper is all they had. There is no long emerald tablet text…

ah ok. but is it save to assume that short snippet is legit at least? or is that just some jewery as always? what about aleystar crowleys one? would be after newton then (1875-1947).

what about dr doreal who allegedly made this version: bibliotecapleyades.net/thot/esp_thot_1.htm

is that version legit at all (the one commonly refered to as emerald tablets) or is it some fakery too and i wasted the time readin the first 1,5 tablets?

that snippet should be legit.

dr. doreal is the version you can download at archive.org and view at the website you linked and were made in 1900/1800, still dont remember. he took the name from the snippet and made it a book while claiming the great white lodge had now given him permission to release the whole thing. it's very fishy but since dr doreal was well read in many mystery texts he still produced something interesting, but authentic it is not.

This song is comfy. A lot of sexual energy.
Do you guys take pills for ADHD?
I take Ritalin LA 20mg 3 times a day.
Any opinions or experiences about it?

but the dr doreal version is the one people talk about when talking about the tablets right? i guess its still worth a read then as it does seem to be important

Checked. Unfestivized version appreciated user.

For frogs who enjoy the art of harmonious pressure waves, /x/ posts in this thread were going very nicely with this drone mix: youtube.com/watch?v=HiWd0MpZ0G8

yes, just be aware its basically new-age. corpus hermeticum is authentic however but i havent read it :-)

this thread gay

There is heresy in the moderation.

PRAISE KEK

good morning kekists, i just ate a weed edible and doing my senior project

Checking these holy dubs.

Thoth is, first and foremost, a god of enknowledgement. The transfer/impartation of information in an expansive way to being.

How one uses this is technically up to them via freewill,

There are many different translations, basically though if it's >1 page it's commentary and interpertation and I would disregard. Here's a collection of translations
my.mixtape.moe/nmtbnq.pdf

Yes I've read Doreal's long "translation", it's amusing, though little proof that it's anything beyond his own personal magical teachings

Fantastic, poignant, and supremely insightful, a fine piece of natural philosophy/magical law. Arguably the most practical pieces of occult physics any neophyte can read.

Maybe, a lot of stuff in past ages was attributed to schools of philosophy even if it never came from it as to try to increase receptivity of the concepts and validate them so it's hard to say in general, however the tablets themselves clearly where created by a great master of the arts either way.

As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul.

PRAISE THOTH, THE HERALD OF WISDOM

Yes. A fresh perspective on things. I've used it extensively, at times a overingulging I'm sure, however ever striving to perfection I refused to linger. I managed to learn a great deal about myself, how and why emotions and thoughts are formed, their physical/auric energy relation to the flesh vessel and most importantly, how to transmute into purer forms.

I also learned the downsides, the way in which it amplifys awareness can be subverted into epherial sense pleasures & trivial distractions, because they will seem so much more, entralling alive. In truth they are, however when the same is applied to purposes greater than the individual that's when the true magic really happens. Through the expanded state of being/awareness/psychic overlap we literally become greater and if we're diligent observers and spend time on (self) reflection with a positive drive we can carry the domain of psychic/mental presence from the plant induced high to our waking sober life by stretching our souls back into that familiar resonatory-shape.

Saved & Checked

Thoth-Hermes-Mercurius is the Ennead and the leader of the Ogdoad, Kek-Chaos. The Decad is Janus-ONE.

This is stupid.

Kek, show me mercy for I am initiate to you.

Go back to cuckchan with that Thoth nonsense.