Kikes brainwashing kids on jewtube

Was watching a video on Star Citizen and
this was in my recommended videos to watch.

Kikess singing about how EVERYONE is a little
bit queer in a unicorn suit. Couldn't watch any further.

This shit should be looked upon worse than the worst smut film ever created in the history of the universe and it has nearly 50,000 likes and less than 2k dislikes.

No, just no.

No, you should be looked upon worse than the worst snut film ever created with your racism towards jews.

Check the catalog… there is a solid thread with all kinds of fucked up shit on youtube that this would fit right into. I bumped it not too long ago, but the whole mike enoch dox thing has consumed the board for a while and some worthwhile threads have slipped while we have been busy.

That's a video making fun of it, that's why it has 50k likes… Why would you even post this without watching it?

Shoe is based for a liberal shithead you dumb cunt, watch the whole vid

Doesn't she have the HIV now?

Isn't this one of the people who were selling out to another (((free speech))) websites made to corral right-wing internet users?

0.025 kekles have been deposited.

Reminder.

Probably, she's Canadian after all.

it's funny how the thing you compare it to is a snuff film. Kikes have a lot of hidden archives don't they?

A REMINDER SHOE0NHEAD IS A JEW

Reminder.

its boxy – the original came whore and a jew-lover

If that is this person then I don't know how the fuck you can say it "looks white." She distinctly does not look white.

The magnitude of kike brainwashing on JewTube can be witnessed on its homepage. Look at the channels selected for promotion. Look at the current music clips. Notice the ethnicity of popular tubers. Children who avoid being brainwashed with television are being brainwashed via JewTube. Simple to make a short, memorable vid espousing the trends of the day. Dress it up as humor or include music and it becomes more digestable.

Reminder that face-blindness and synesthesia are linked to autism spectrum disorders.

To be fair, shoe looks more like young boxxy than current, actual boxxy does even if you put them side by side.

I hid all the Enoch threads. Gay ass e-celeb faggotry does not interest me whatsoever.

heiled

Nice try TRSodomite

Right Lite just isn't Right because its core is not all white.

No.

Its just the left disintegrating because their ideology is pants on head retarded and is full of inconsistencies, which even a casual glance can uncover.
Fun to watch, may give some good arguments against the left and cultural Marxism. Nothing to idolise though. look like a young boxxy on the correct meds.

Oh fuck you man ;-;

All I ever wanted was to help kek and get a waifu, now my brain is borked and will kek ever bring me a 3.14 3dpd? No. Will I ever get to be ubermensch? No because le injured. Fuck my life I'd end it all if I didn't know how to fuck over kikes so damn well.

Kek plz help

ETERNAL RAGE

Clarify for me pls. I am not giving this bitch a click. Is this Shoe or Boxxy?

autistic screeching indeed