We need more white men

White Wombs for White Children. We need more white children to stop us from becoming existent.

If you raise them correctly, they won't be Blacked. Show them the gentle nature of the white race and, through hope and prayer, they will continue on our proud history through our genetics.

I inferred that it was a typo, just found it entertaining.
Maybe we can convince anti-whites into supporting the flawed thought by suggesting to them that the more whites that are created, the more the "oppressed poor innocent" minorities would hate them and revolt or something. Worth a shot.

Sweet stuff, I'll get to work on that ASAP.

the first step for breeding with more whites is by not having any anime on your computer.

that is unfortunately the truth.

saged for slide thread

[aggressive eastkike screeching]

You're not fooling anyone with your birthrate concern troll bullshit.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. SAGE GOES IN THE EMAIL FIELD.

Bloody fingers. Can't type for shit and you are worth less than sausages.

I just thought we would give tax exempts on certain items to white families with three white kids.

Dig in your heels and plow!

Anime is for steers and queers.

how new are you? sage isn't a downvote, eastkike.

Good thing you're ten off, nigra.

wew

Notice that this shill didn't get dubs?

WE
NEED
WHITE
CHILDREN

rolling

actually, rolling aside, he's an eastern shill.

he gets his customers from Holla Forums because they are good consumerist goys and having them hate anime alerts the whole fucking headquarters, they get around 50 of the same shitposters to compromise actual information that would free white people from this cancer.

Why its not like white people get along anyway. you people are constantly arguing with each other. in the streets you only see white and black homeless people. other races look after their own. why is that?

Czeched.

ever heard of this place called third world?

But it is

The first step to breeding more whites is getting your ass down the gym, putting on some clean clothes and generally not being a slob.

If you want an attractive woman you need to be attractive yourself.

I'm working on it. She's religious to so hopefully I can sow seed before enlisting in the 4th reich.

Then why is it all the fat fucks that look like slobs get hot chicks?

get a surrogate or some shit then so long as she's white. we don't have birthing robots yet but you'll need to continue the race some how

the only thing gross about 3dpd is your room covered with pizza rolls and dorito steins.

clean up your room, lose weight and go outside and get yourself a breeding wife.

Because you're an even fatter fuck, user.

Don't listen to that user, user. It isn't about being necessarily attractive, but confidence in your level of attractiveness. Women find behavior more attractive than physical appearance, but looking good also helps.

100% true that white birth rates must be increased, but don't think that alone can ever be enough. I see people fall into this trap - they focus on pronatalist policies without realizing that it is fundamentally impossible to convince the average intelligent white woman to outbreed the hordes streaming out of the global south. You can maybe get to 3 or 4 kids per family, and that's not nearly enough.
Raising children should be a venerated ideal, but it needs to be accompanied by governmental policy changes.

I don't have the money for any of those options

There is nothing in my room but my bed and I'm already under 130

nigger please. go get a job

Birth control should banned for the white women except the abortion and sterilisation.

I can make some 3/4 white babies.

yes… yes we do