Activists being paid salary to stop Trump

On the order of $2.5K a month.

http:// www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/breaking-far-left-group-paying-activists-monthly-salary-stop-trump/
https:// archive.is/Hj3Hc

https:// www.demandprotest.com/recruitment/
https:// archive.is/7Z27f

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LFkin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was Otpor tier.

Top kek and they wonder why they can't beat us

Also we should totally infiltrate these cucks and sabotage them from within while taking their money for the tendies altar

$30,000 a year just to be on retainer, plus they get their $50.00 on action days. Yeah, I can see how they are able to find life's losers and synthetically build crowds.

Wreck the national economy forcing millions into debt slavery, offer tepid alleviation to those who will protest against improvements. Nice system you've got their.

Sometimes I wish I was Jewish so I could infiltrate and subvert them tenfold while taking their shekels.

*there.

Feels mod, man.

What else is new?

And Trump refused taking his salary as President lmao

That is some legit money. The joys of going up against rich billionaire Jews, I guess.

Can someone do some l33t shit to these assholes?

Why so much? Seems a bit retarded to me, you could pay people half that and I'm sure plenty would still be willing to do something so easy for it

do you guys not see the opportunity here?
we take the jobs, and infiltrate, when the time comes, we ruin their operations. All while taking these fucks money away from them.

The more money you are willing to pay, the more people you are going to get. People might not be willing to risk their reputation or possible bodily harm for $1200 a month. At 2500, you will probably get a lot more people who will think its worth it. Anything to pad the crowds with more goodgoys.

was thinking this too. but might try a deepOPs – try to learn who their leaders/financiers are (soros)

This.

2.5k a month to subvert and bullshit? Sign me up.

>>>/out/

So they are providing material support for domestic terrorists. Thats treason.

You'll only get niggers if you go 2/5ths the price.

YFW you do it for free

well the dubs demand it now
but yes if we do this then they will start to question their own as well. We will become the controlled op.

by the looks of this post it seems I am onto a good idea

Would it be worthwhile to join up for the purpose of spreading their information and tactics here? Always nice to know what the enemy is doing and when.

refer to

Shit I hadn't though of this. How do we do this?

I wouldnt understand why some of you neets dont infiltrate this shit.

just go to their shit and sign up I guess? Be very skeptical and careful of them though, assume they are looking for you in their group and try as hard as you can to fit in in the meantime. You will become a sleeper agent and when the time comes we destroy them from the inside. Hopefully if we do it right we can keep our covers still, but if you sign up make sure to use wrong information as to keep from getting dox'd by them and attacked if things go south. If we do it enough and start to blame shit on some of their real member it will eat them from the inside as they look for traitors and never can find them.

You want to actually create a big caos and violence that will be seeing as coming from the left.

Holy shit, those dirtbags are going to get $2500 a month plus $50/hour just for protesting?
Christ, I feel like a chump for going to trade school and getting an education and working and shit.
That's just fucked up.

If any user is there, join them!

WE
WUZ
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

good info but using fake information may be pointless and what exposes you. if theyre paying taxes are involved. if you dont use your real info they'll realize you're fake when trying to pay you.

We should join them and make them look even more retarded than they already are, someone could wear a fedora and sandals+socks and grow a neckbeard for example. Or something could hold a sign saying "I'd rather be raped by muslim refugees than see Trump become the president", shit like that.

How was this made?

thats also a good idea too, but ultimately it should leave you with your cover in tact. Maybe putting some of the unstable members and pushing them to do violent acts would be a good idea.

well I didn't say there wasn't any risk involved.

*someone

also a great idea, that can probably be done just by yourself without throwing out your cover, because most of them probably actually believe this.

These guys have a listing in my area. Should I go for it?

eastcuck shill detected.

filtered.

dubs, kek demands it. Good luck brother.

No idea who the fuck that is, I don't care about your e-celeb shit. Still funny how some people get triggered by smug animu girls though.

This will never not be funny.

do it

Well shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Here I go, friends. I'll meet you all again during the great race war.

Good luck.

What the fuck?

This.

You can legitimately sperg about all the stuff we know they are planning, let every one know; appear to be their best advocate whilst really un-doing them from within.

Shouting stuff about white genocide, about jewish supremacy and all of that. Will be hilarious, you'll get paid for it and you'll redpill the hell out of normalfags.

I just submitted an application.

just applied. if accepted will keep Holla Forums updated. please do the same if youre accepted. we antifa nao.

Is this too wishful?

Enough repeating numbers caused its manifestation. Only 300 were made, so it might have been DIY metal casting mostly

Kek's blessings.
Please keep a low profile and blend in if they hire you. We need saucy info more than anything.

Probably not the best time to join antifa. They're going to get a lot of attention in the coming hours.

That's my plan. Maybe once I have gained (((their))) trust, suggesting we try to "appropriate" Pepe and other "alt-right" memes. The memes will then have come full circle and will write themselves at that point.

For everyone shouting "join them, control opposition and gibs" please reconsider
YOU WILL BE PUT ON THE WATCHLIST AS AN ENEMY!

Can we infiltrate them, get paid, and ruin their plans?

Kek'd!

Where do I sign up? The easiest way to subvert is from within.

user, I'm proud of you. Stay safe and stay smart. Do all you can, and I'll find another way to help.

Checking gets.

Oh boy, here we go. Glad I'm getting my raifu soon.

Are you retarded? They can probably sniff you out from a mile away, the kike officers/retainers are not that daft you know. Even generic lefties will look at your body language and realize that you are not one of them.

and now you know what that means. It means that they can literally employ a whole nation, for several years most likely.

Kinda like saudie arabia with its mostly jobs in the governmental sector.

Isnt it kinda nightmare stuff though? You may not be able to eat, to enjoy life, or get to your full economic potential because of these kikes.

But if you help to subvert your own race, you may own the luxery that your parents or grandparents once had.

**even if you arent accepted.. say that you were. meme it. either you will meme a Holla Forums infiltrating them or them going insane from the paranoia of believing that Holla Forums of all things infiltrated them

tempting as fuck tbh

fuggin rip

So, Trump is creating even more jobs before his inauguration?

Antifa has just been fucking caught on camera at compet pingpong, planning to use butyric acid on the god emperors supporters.
DO NOT GET MISTAKEN FOR ENEMY COMBATANTS!

we should abuse this

this. do these fucks even know what grassroots means?

88D chess

Sounds like a honeypot seems to generous.

Ahahahahaha fags

When DotR comes, I'm calling dibs on this fucking little shit-sucker.

(the fag in the picture, not the user)

here's one from the MLK troll thread
quote isn't from MLK it's 1488

Take a page from the Oskar Swindler playbook. Sign up and do nothing.

Thought the same. Getting 2,500 fucking bucks for appearing in only 6 events in the entire year? You don't even have to do shit, just appear. You get paid to infiltrate them, make them look more shit, ruin stuff, spill all their plans to right-wing protesters, and they wouldn't even realize, and could even use the money to fund or donate for rightwing or other useful causes. Imagine hundreds or thousands of us leeching of their money to use it against them and for our own people. There are so many possibilities to exploit this. If there are more of those "foundations" that pay you, you can leech even more from them. You get paid to fuck with the left, this is a dream job with low effort.

I think we just found possible employment for all the Holla Forums neets.

archive.is/LFkin

Also take a gander at the second image.

forgot to actually post it…

It's not just Trump they're trying to fight. It's all of us too.

This is a scam, Tucker Carlson had the 'supposed' head of this group on his show yesterday. Another one tucked in, but it seems this guy just wanted to troll the media.

Skip to :50

That's how it has to be, though. I imagine many of us are considered unemployable. Not because we have no skills, but because of our opinions and inability to tolerate bullshit.

I for one am quite used to living like a pauper at this point. It merely means that when the kikes accidentally what's left of the economy, for me, it will be business as usual, whilst the fat, soft, lazy leftards will be entirely unable to function.

There are things that are more important than money and comfort. Things worth fighting for, not because you are paid to fight, but because it is what's right.

Besides, hard times produce hardened people, and we could do with some more.

This is a good idea in theory, much harder to pull off in practice, for several reasons.
How effectively do you think you can subvert a movement that is based entirely on hating and suppressing everything you are, assuming you are a straight, white male with a reverence for science, logic and math? The "people" you would be surrounded by have been conditioned specifically to hate exactly those things.

That said, if we could co-ordinate enough of us in one particular location to ruin (((their))) operations in that one location, you could use the money to finance moving the group on to the next location after having successfully destroyed a chapter.

It's professionally minted steel.

(check'em)
Infiltrate and subverse

Trump will have them all listed as terrorists first thing tomorrow and it'll be over.

It is called actually knowing how to enjoy life instead of wasting it being brainwashed by an ideology.

Enjoy wasting your limited time on earth ;^)

If you want people to abide by the non-disclosure you have to make it not worth their while. Sure you can scare them with legal consequences but it's better to make it a real shitter to lose that free dollar for spouting off about what you do. Couple that with most of them don't even understand what they really do, and for whom.

This is fake news. See this interview with 'Dom Tullipso' (fake name).
www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6VHsxul0ko&spfreload=10

I mplore some anons to cosider enrolling and 5 Collumning this shit from within. Chimpanzee Welfare.

What a fucking legend. Full credit to both the troll and Tucker's fact checking team, who actually fucking checked some facts.

Anyone know who this troll is?

Why, if it isn't famous (((Hollywood))) actor (((Shia LaBeouf))). Didn't know he did crisis work.

I made a local listing on Backpage telling the wannabe paid protesters to contact the organizers of a local anti-Trump protest at the event for a free shirt and $90 for coming to the event.
My buddies and I will be there dressed like RWDS.

I'm also going to be playing Moon Man and DJ Himmler from a bluetooth speaker in my backpack while open carrying. Do you think that's going to fuck with them?

Where did I saw that logo I wonder.

Google Otpor.

WHAT THE FUCK DOGGO