China Hate Thread

CHINA HATE THREAD
Post everything you have regarding the great anthill of legendary incompetence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVZzRY0X6_g
google.de/maps/place/Kolwezi, Democratic Republic of the Congo/@-10.7239211,25.4629605,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x1979e57971072e4f:0xa23ff3e3cd0d2277!8m2!3d-10.7275273!4d25.5088914
theendofzion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Harry-Waton-A-Program-for-the-Jews-and-Humanity.pdf
kreuzroads.blogspot.com/2013/01/global-list-of-chinese-stock-frauds.html?m=0
kreuzroads.blogspot.com/search/label/china?m=0
archive.is/eWW3C
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder this is how Chinese people actually live.
They are literal antpeople.

Kowloon was a dystopic horror of a city but it was kind of cool to read about

You can thank Japan for that.

still better than niggers

Kowloon got demolished before hte Brits gave Hong Kong back to China. It had no government so it was a de facto ancap/libertarian dystopia.

How was that Japan's fault?

I watched the entire movie a few weeks ago. Pretty funny and informative.

This is how they treat dogs.
The White Man's #1 companion is being boiled and burnt alive, beaten with sticks, and has its' snout taped shut as its' legs are hacksawed off.
For literally no reason.

Koreans are the real jews of asia tbh

The obvious reason would be to eat, but some of the savage Chinese probably just do the cruelty for sport.

It's disgusting. Nigger-tier treatment of animals, and Jewish-tier business and politics.

Of course these images are heartbreaking and disturbing to any civilized person.
But Chinaman no care. Chinaman want eat meat.

On the money.

To be fair, this is only because Marxism took over China and killed off all the smart ones who didn't bend to Mao. Had Kaishak not been turned on, maybe even had Hitler sided with Nationalist China alongside Imperial Japan, China would be a hole different entity than what we see today. Like the West, modern China is a victim of Jewry. It's a teensy bit unfair to mock China when its majority is comprised of engineered thoughtless drones.

nah chinks are pretty based
see

Wrong. China's always been a shithole.

Only decent chinks are the highly-westernized Taiwanese and Hong Kongers. Rulership of the mainland needs to be returned to the Taiwanese government.

stop it's making me hungry

One of these is a Taiwanese MRE.
The other is a Chinese MRE.
Guess which is which.

This is what happens when chinks try to build cars.

Why would you expect a culture that doesn't value life to care about safety?

>Mexican grandmother comments that she hopes no Chinas move in

Does anyone live in an area populated by Asians? I have no idea why granny hates them so.

Nah, fam he's got a point. The Cultural Revolution destroyed China's culture, they wouldn't be as good as the Japs, but they wouldn't be visibly worse than the Gooks if it weren't for that shit.

then how come they amount for half of the world's population?

But that's exactly it. Like a horde of insects, the individual life is disposable and cheap. Quantity of life over quality of life.

It doesnt matter how badly China sucks. The Chinese are buying presumably a vast amount of real estate and industrial units across Europe (I guess that means they've given up on their own economy) and so it won't matter how badly their country sucks when they own the land of your country, as your companies will pay rent to them.

Trips confirm.

Unchecked breeding is second nature to both subhumans and locusts.

People like to call chinks chinese jews

I trust jews more. They both hate you and will exploit you but at least the jew is patient and sees you as a longterm source of income and will treat you reasonably well. Chinese will just use you up and toss you away

Chinese are the niggers of exploitation

Chinese can seem soulless. But they're not.
They are the best immigrants to UK. I grew up in Hong Kong and know the Cantonese language.
Chinese people have a very different 'mind set', if I can call it that. They don't value the individual. It's a group mentality.
It is very different to the western mind set or culture.

I can't really explain it very well. Also Hong Kong is a bit different from the rest of China. The British influence is still there despite my country handing it back in 1997. This video is the official 'swap':
youtube.com/watch?v=dVZzRY0X6_g

Chinese people have a very different mentality from western European culture.
A small example: there are no verb tenses in Cantonese to represent time. In English we have loads of these tenses.

To speak Cantonese is easy for me as I was brought up with it. The last time I went back to Hong Kong was 2014.

It's a mistake to trust either, and you're being a damn fool.

True.

They're fattening up your ignorant ass for slaughter. That's MORE dangerous, not less.

Which makes it relatively easier to deal with their shit. Chinks don't give a shit about subtle long-term subversion, and their exploitive tactics are brutish, open and obvious. Chink exploitation is easily neutralized if you're not a fucking wuss. The kike is much more slippery, and excels in flattering you into the delusion that their parasitism is symbiosis.

Fucking retarded chink could sell those at half price to some american family and become richest slanteye on the block.

I'm indian and you guys eat beef like is nothing, ffs.

And you shit in the street like it's nothing. Indians don't exactly have the highest standards.

Do we burn and skin them alive?

you be anything you want to be bae2b. Whose bae do you want to be though? That's the main thing.

Because cows, biologically, as a ruminant herbivore, were a perfect prey species for an opportunistic omnivore like man. Dogs are companion symbiotes which influenced us as much as we influenced them. (Seriously, the 8 hour sleep pattern was a result of having guard dogs to wake you) Dogs are friends, not food. What apart from meat, hide, and other byproducts do cows give? Milk we can't even digest properly until we're like 5 years old? Fuck off Pajeet, go learn to use the toilet.

Hang yourself.

Never forget

This isnt a designated shitposting board, Pajeet.

Go be a spacefaring nuclearpoover by the year 2030 somewhere else

Recently I watched a documentary film about canada and holy shit, now I understand why Vancouver is also called Hongcouver
Fucking chinks everywhere.

This is total bullshit, they are the same even in HK and Taiwan. Everyone wants to flee to Canada because at home it is so shitty

because ANIMEEEEEEEEE

this is exactly how it will end

It's probably more disgusting than gutter oil, but if they follow even a hint of military thinking, it's probably insanely calorie dense and/or nutritious.

The sino-indian war in 1962 may have only lasted a month, but China still won and were able to get some territorial claims out of it.

The Chinks believe and teach at their schools, that they beat and even humiliated the US during the Korean war. It's baffling really.

I read stories about food stands who use sewer waters for boiling water and cardboard shrimps for ingredients

The scamming culture in chinkland is just incredible.

oh god no

Jesus

Pakistan and India are the de facto owners of kashmir region. Chinks have a claim on some of the land but as this land is infertile desert it has no value. Also demographics say that 70% is muslim so I would say a tentative Paki victory on this one

kikes of asia confirmed

That's Hong Kong not mainland China. Here's how mainland looks like.

I'm not even kidding. I've seen it first hand on a forum relating to defense matters, which has a sizeable amount of chinks. Humiliated is the word they used.

The narrative was poor, underdeveloped China humiliated the US at the zenith of it's power.

slavs are aryan gods compared to them

Fun fact: some parts of Africa look less shitty than that.

But fucked the order up beyond any reason

Whatever, let me add some to the mix.

Meanwhile in Chinese cities

FUCK CHINA
FUCK CHINKS

krieger because pic won't upload

Jesus christ, I really don't want to know whats in this disgusting "food", chinks are truly the most disgusting creatures in this earth, even niggers have some sort of personal hygiene.

I've been looking for the original on the one on the right for ages so I could play with it. That pic is fucking hilarious.

The cages are like Deus Ex minus the C Y B E R.

and now i'm afraid that if i ever go buy cheap chinese shit i'll be greeted by some slant eyed chink that won't even speak my language
and here's a mildly related thing

I have some stuff about them that are not so great, but I have respect for them.

I think they should be neither Marxists or Western. The Westernized ones may be doing well, but it does not sound natural, and I think if that trends keeps up, it will not end well for them. I hope they naturally transition to however they were before, and evolve from there.

Yum.

Negroids do not set the bar very high, so it is not the best comparison.

Is she non-White Mexican? I think Asians in Mexico are usually wealthy, like Jews and Spaniards. From what I heard, most citizens there tend to dislike the rich, with the exception of celebrities. They are also seen as big snobs. I have never lived there, so I might be wrong.
Other than that, overall, they seem to be indifferent in the US, especailly if you have ever seen any of dating infographs here (not that I find miscegenation okay).
I also prefer them over afro-Americans and urban-youth Whites. I tend to get along with them, and they seem well mannered. In the USA, they are more likely to be in gangs than Whites, despite having lower crime rates.

The idea that they have no souls disgusts me.
I have a .pdf file on this.
I have heard of these language differences before. This should make for good research on the East.
It happens among other groups too in different ways.

Isn't that a thing in spaceballs?

The fuck are you, some kind of Chink?

pic 4U

Can you post link or upload it on /pdfs/?

what is the movie?

One garlic clove has been deposited to your glorious peoples woven basket!

Where is this sick ass get?

Empire of Dust
Pretty much a Chinese company is trying to build a road in the Congo. China got some sick mineral rights to the whole place in exchange for this road.
There's one catch: Materials have to be purchased from locals.
It's an hour and a half of one frustrated chinaman trying to get some nignogs to deliver some crushed rocks to him without fucking up.

They look exactly the same.

That looks like they just copypasta'ed western military hardware.

Add this to the pile.

Of course they copy our products.
They are too retarded to develop something new and they will always be a turd world cuntry

All meth precursors are coming from china
Chinese mass buy baby formula to ship back to china until there is nothing left
Chinese join organisations so that they can buy all the houses on your town together like a pack of locusts

For all of this they feel absolutely nothing. They are the jews of the east

They have never been described as anything but a bunch of exceptionally simple people by anyone who encountered them at any point in history

AROUND A CHINK DON'T YOU BLINK

IF IT'S YELLOW LEAVE IT MELLOW
IF IT'S BROWN FLUSH IT DOWN

The Chinese and the Pajeets are buying up all the valuable property in California. Foreigners should not be able to own land in the USA.

They kinda deserve it.

(Checked)

No wonder weedman can go around and boast how great immigrants are, they only get the rich ones.

They deserve to be fucked by the chinese tbh

still a shithole since this video
>google.de/maps/place/Kolwezi, Democratic Republic of the Congo/@-10.7239211,25.4629605,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x1979e57971072e4f:0xa23ff3e3cd0d2277!8m2!3d-10.7275273!4d25.5088914

Get lost Kike

topkek. Nice try, you fucking Chink.

what set this off?

that user implied hating Chinks is somehow Jewish.

look at how many square km the mine covers

all shipped off to the locusts, africans stay as poor as ever. If Africa was a white continent it would be the wealthiest there would ever be.

Taiwan is a shithole too, and taiwanese are brainwashed zombie faggots who only think of money.

Chinese really are the kikes of asia…

Go back to your self made hellhole ping-pong, and don't come back

Chinese are slightly more intelligent than niggers as far as rote learning is concerned, but they still have nigger morality and aren't as smart as the IQ tests indicate. Chinese remind of the Neanderthal in some ways, able to remember things extremely well but completely unable to create in any capacity.

i.e. they're antpeople with no souls like we've all known forever

Ancient china sounds like it would be cool, seeing as how they had a few white generals and simply existed for the purpose of war. But now, fuck the merchants of the far east.

They have this in bag version too

SEA niggers is not kike, know the difference.

We could go to china and sell all this, but it's really just exit bags filled with poison gas. Shit, we could make a killing.

apparently these bags of air were captured in the high air quality of the Rockies

Chinks are the kikes slave race. They have bred in with the leadership. The Jews of NY marry Asians so their kids can blend in with their escape plan in case shit goes bad for them in the west.
theendofzion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Harry-Waton-A-Program-for-the-Jews-and-Humanity.pdf

will it be possible in the future to develop genocidal robots that will kill every black african they encounter, including men, women and children? without any human emotion?

yep

But I hope the chinks pull that shit first with an intent to target whites so that we can find out about it and have casus belli to nuke their ass

Chinks would not go for whites, they would go for all the other Asians. Asians hate eachother with a passion.

hmmm…
how to govern properly…

I imagine that the Communist government knows that sending their corrupt rich kids to traditional 'Chinatowns' in North America will help further their complete destruction of the traditional Chinese culture and customs.

Maybe it's all an elaborate plot to complete the Cultural Revolution.

Interesting that you would think that, since Mandarin is exactly the sort of language you would expect a group of modern day Neanderthals to speak.

You see, Mandarin, for those unversed in linguistics, is a tonal language. As the tone of a word (for example the rising intonation we use in English when asking a question) the meaning of the word changes. How is this relevant, you might ask?

Well, I remember reading that even though the Neanderthals were smarter than Homo Sapiens, it is theorised that they could not make as many unique sounds. One hypothesis for how the Neanderthals could overcome this was to use gestures. However, now that I think of it, the Neanderthals could just as easily have used tones.

Perhaps you are more right than you know to think of East Asians as like the Neanderthals.

those buildings look like they might have a few safety code violations, somebody should report that to their local code enforcement department

Fun fact, when I was a wee lad there was this chink in my neighborhood I became friends with and one day he went and defecated right there alongside this fence and I thought to myself at that age "why didn't he just use the toilet inside his house a few doors down like everyone else? " Did not make any sense at the time why anyone would do that until years later it made perfect sense, chinks are savages.

China stock frauds

kreuzroads.blogspot.com/2013/01/global-list-of-chinese-stock-frauds.html?m=0

Other rants

kreuzroads.blogspot.com/search/label/china?m=0

Only if Niggers haven't inhabited the region

Well it was pretty fucking pathetic of the US to leave the war just because they realised the Chinks were fucking enough that their losses in manpower didn't mean shit.

THE CHINESE MUST MEET THE SAME FATE AS THE JEW IF THE WHITE RACE IS TO SECURE IT'S EXISTENCE

this

FUCK YOU CHINA! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!

Asian people are so quick to jump on big social fads or really weird superstitious crap it's sick. their cultures are horrendous, their media is pure pop-culture stew and it tastes bad. they dress like faggots, our nukes made their dicks forever small and it is not often a chink chick is busty. fuck em all

Chinese are bad, but not in a Jew way

Vancouver is already starting to look gray and grimy

If it aint white it aint right

Indians are dumb enough they allowed reverence for a fantastically useful beast of burden and food source transmute into borderline worship and prohibition against using the animal for its purpose. Cattle deserve a high status, but that status comes from the fact they were domesticated to be eaten.

GAS THE CHINKS, NUKE WAR NOW

praying that a real trade war with China will occur under the Trump administration. I am a letter carrier with the USPS (inb4 Fed) and more things being bought in America = more things being shipped in America, which will raise the price of postage and an increase in my pay.

This is how I feel about the black community.

Fuck off, you subhuman streetshitter.

I live in an area with many Asians, Koreans, Chinese & Vietnamese. They're fine. No crime. The problem I see is that as I minority they are switching allegiances, what I mean is during the past year of BLM and questioning the legitimacy of US history as minority groups they are tending to favor other minority groups over whites. While they emigrated to America for success, the younger ones are siding with Niggers and Mexicans for equality. And as a White person I often encounter white bigotry from others towards Asians…. such as this thread.>>8798389

I can't imagine what it looked like 30 years ago if this is how "far" it's come. It's a hellhole.

What said. And the best part is that at one point, the translator of the chinese dude tries to entice the local construction material vendors into ripping the chinese dude off. It's quite hilarious.

When I see pictures of people from Indonesian people they look like Pakistanis, Arabs or Indians….. what's the deal with that? were all of the women dirty pirate hookers from the days of Marco Polo? I think the answer is yes.

I'm ok with China being Chinese,
I just don't want globalism making their shit tier products the norm in America

Indonesian people

China should be a graveyard tbh fam

Usually I would say Whites should colonize the whole world but most of China and India are not suitable for colonization with what the Chinese and Indians have done to the land.

nobody posting vid related

The tigers can have what's left of the land imo.

BEIJING - A video showing a man stomping on the head and hand of a toddler on the street as pedestrians walk by without intervening in north-western China has sparked outrage in the country.

The attack was caught on security camera on Monday. Two-year-old Li Zhexu was playing with a broom outside shops in Luochuan county, Shaanxi province, when Wang Jiaolong, 28, approached and kicked him in the head.

After the toddler fell, Wang stamped on his head and hand 13 times, before picking up a dustpan and broom to strike him repeatedly.

Within hours of appearing online, the video had been watched by 17 million people in China, who expressed their horror, said Sky News.

"This video is too brutal. Parents, please keep a close watch over your children," said one user of Weibo, China's equivalent of Twitter.

The attack lasted 35 seconds until a group of people emerged from a shop and chased Wang, who fled. The boy has fractures in his skull, but is not in critical condition, said Xinhua news agency.

Luochuan police said Wang, who has schizophrenia, had been arrested and was executed days later.

Search "China" on liveleak and you'll find the most disturbing shit.

http:// www.veteranstoday.com/2014/12/10/china-and-the-jews/

Truly, no soul.

Why did no one help him tho? Why did those passer byes just ignore it, do nothing? No compassion, no empathy.

I remember one chink saying the reason why hardly any of them stop to help is that there are scammers everywhere and they'll attempt to sue even someone who's trying to help by blaming them for the incident.

Fucking gook jews, their jewing destroying people's empathy.

There's no reason to eat dog. People are disgusted by it because dogs are companion animals. Dogs and humans are able to instinctively understand one another from infancy.

Dogs operate in an almost symbiotic relationship with people, there's a damn good reason why the greatest humanitarian of the 20th century loved dogs, pic related.

Grew up In (((affluent))) area northwest of DC (don't worry, not Chevy Chase). Lived next to a street called Chinkapin. Nothing but Chinks of all varieties and street shitters. Not surprisingly, the cheeners that lived across the street from me grew up in gommy China and the adore Capitalism now.

Is there something in European blood that accounts for the love of nature and the subsequent need to try to preserve it?
In modern times, Middle easterners still require sacrificial slaying of animals to appease their gods before they can eat it, Indians practice animal sacrifice on large scales, Chinese and most asian countries have horrible conditions for animals to live in and tortuous methods to kill before eating, not to mention how destructive they are on the environment.

Selling air. This idea is bringing out my inner Jew.
I'll try selling sand to the Arabs and rain to the Irish.

Pessimistic culture. Winter can kill you, starvation and disease can kill you, predators like bears and wolves can kill you or the livestock you need to survive, pest animals can kill your livestock or crops, competing tribes will fuck you over if you are weak or they are starving. If a scare resource was over-hunted, over-fished or similarly tapped out, it was likely gone forever, at least your lifetime. Less plentiful and easily obtained basic survival resources than what you could forage in say, the tropics.

Ancient Europeans respected and feared nature. They loved nature when the weather was good, game was plentiful and the conditions were perfect for growth. They hated and feared nature when the weather was perilous. Superstitions and traditions sprung up around respecting nature, whether they were the traditions of farmers, herders, hunters or sailors and fishermen.

This is not to say that there weren't cruel or shortsighted European cultures, just that the majority of them had an appreciation of nature you don't often see in other cultures. Take a look at the myth of the noble savage; European colonials thought they saw in tribal peoples a reflection of their own history, due to the relationship these groups had with their environment; empathetic projection, for the most part. Few of these cultures domesticated plants and animals on the scale that ancient Europeans did.

That makes sense. The only thing I wonder about that is that wouldn't the Chinese have learnt the wrath that nature can bring about as well?
In today's society, I still can't see how they can enjoy setting dogs on fire whilst still alive for the supposed better taste it brings. Perhaps I'm looking at it through heavily empathetic eyes (most likely), but it reeks to me of a lack of what could be defined as the soul. Then again, I guess the Chinese have never bother caring about any culture other than their own and have always done things their own way, whether it's for the better or worse.

In short, fuck the Chinese.

yeah I get it, you never grew up where there were thousands of unwanted stray dogs. You have the ASPCA which puts down tens of thousands of unwanted dogs per year, you just don't see it, nor are they eaten. Someone do the math, how many dogs per Americans…. then extrapolate those results to equal dogs in China

0:16, holy fuck

ALL OF MY HATE

Chinese culture was something like dynastic imperial since about 1500BC. 'Urban' warlords attempting to turn neighboring kingdoms into compliant serfs or usurp control or territory from neighboring warlords. The ruling and administrative class was largely removed from nature. The rural serfs were there to feed resources to various imperial armies, with the exception of groups on the fringes of the empire. These serfs often did not have the luxury of respecting nature when they were existing at subsistence level. You can probably find parallels in feudal European culture. Plenty of Asian cultures have an appreciation for the environment, though in China, these are not the dominant groups and have not been the dominant culture for close to 3000 years. Urbanization might play more of a factor than genetics. Mao's great leap forward definitely made things worse.

The ASPCA puts these dogs 'to sleep,' that is, it kills them quickly and humanely. A far quicker death than some sick, yellow sadist offers, anyway.

my grandfather was a "dog catcher in the 40's and 50's and would take the dogs to the local town dump…. which all town used to have and hit them with a baseball bat so not to waste a bullet. It wasn't a job for everyone but it was a job which needed to be done, it escapes you that different places in the world, with different cultures operate on a different timeline. I suggest this because dog catchers don't do that here in the US anymore, nor do we have local town dumps either.

A swift bat to the back of the skull is different than cutting pieces off a live animal while cooking it. I've hunted. I'm soft hearted, sure, but that means when I have to kill an animal, I get it over with quickly.

There are several reasons why you don't want an East Asian immigration wave to roll through your neighborhood. Take it from someone with years of sorry experience on the subject.

1. They are way more racist than you are. They will collude and do everything in their power to get you to leave. They will monopolize the local restaurants and other industries (especially real estate). If they can, they take over the school system. This does not mean that they will fund it, just that they will use up it's reputation until they've driven out all of the former teachers and lowered the quality of the school system so much that they need to set up private schools instead. Which may or may not have English-speaking teachers.

2. They don't give a rat's ass who rents or buys from them. Many of them will simply buy property (even suburban) as an investment. Any rent they make off of it they consider extra money, and so they rent far below market value. Expect junkies and other undesirables. No, they have no clue that this actually hurts the value of their investment. Yes, they are that dumb.

3. If you are unfortunate enough to be surrounded by investment owners, expect your local services and amenities (like schools, for example) to go down the shitter due to less tax revenue.

4. In general, they don't know and won't know English. Sometimes this includes up to three generations of their kids. I've seen it. They isolate themselves that much.

5. Koreans are not the exception to any of these rules and come with a heaping side helping of religious insanity. Moonies are real, and they are aggressive. And they aren't even the worst. Everyone has some clue about this after the 8 Goddesses scandal, but it is real and scary up close.

Sounds like a great investment for your average NEETsoc though.

In a non shitty country (aka any western country) the first person to witness something like that would have rushed to the child's aid.
Check and mate CIDF shills.

Fucks sake even the shitskins in the Middle East have enough compassion (albeit for their own only) to help injured people.

just checking

Pick one, you dirty non human rice nigger spirit deceiving smelly cock horseman apologist.

archive.is/eWW3C

I love JAV porn

That's how it usually is in third world countries the cities all look nice when going on the major avenues and boulevards but if you take the back streets I doesn't. They do this because even shitskins know that foreigners don't travel outside of the major cities unless going to the beach or attractions and foreigners carry a lot money with them pretending this country is as safe as Europe or America.

androgyny

Filthy dumb asian scum.

Go away stupid chink, you killed your history and all that remains is a dirty lifeless husk.

all three look like men.

>Luochuan police said Wang, who has schizophrenia, had been arrested and was executed days later.
now that's efficiency

They are trying to keep their bloodlines free of disease.

typical chinks.
minority when it suits them
"white" when it suits them

wherever you go in western yurop it is clean on the streets because white man cannot live in dirt. Chinks on the other hand seem to have no problem with it.

kek

I'm a Eurofag who dreams of owning land in the USA and escape yuropozland, don't do this to me burgers ;_;

Reinstate the Page Act

Buy land in a place like Montana or Alaska. Dirt cheap, chinks and pajeets don't know about it, and it's perfect for the white man.

China is not as bad as Western media presents it.

There are plenty of foreigners living and working there.

If you have a bachelor's degree and any kind of education background, you can live pretty comfortably and much more safely compared to the US.

Its mostly confined to poz nests like California, New York, Portland etc. and none of those places are less bad than the Peoples Republic of Eurabia. If you are moving to the US, go to the midwest/southwest, or preferably a swing state like Pennsylvania, Florida, etc.

Without watching that vid there's two ways it will go

1 - He is shilling china
2 - constant fucking fraud and scams everywhere

Indeed. It is worse. China is Africa with WiFi.

Worked in a clerical position at an international shipping company dealing with China years ago. Worst job ever.

As all immigrants should be. Are you actually asking for the Chinese to be more tolerant of non-natives on Holla Forums?

I was talking about the blatant propaganda video and what it didn't disclose. Why are you so defensive about Holla Forums?

Fucking hell, go hunt some dog you dumb gook.

spics ruined california…chinks and street shitters sealed the deal

this leaves me with eternal resentment

FUCKING CHINKS

FUCKING CHINK

Those trips will bring Ebola to China, I hope.

We nuked the wrong country

No. I walked into China with no fucking qualifications, did not speak Mandarin, and got a job as an English teacher on the basis that I'm white. I picked up the language while I was there, but I was always respected and treated pretty nicely. The richer chinks in Shanghai's center treated me like crap, but the poorer on the outskirts ones gave me celebrity status when I drunkenly graced their villages with my presence.
Most of the pictures in this thread are from the shittiest villages and towns in China, which are legitimately horrible. If you stick to the bigger, wealthier, cleaner cities along the coastal provinces China is a pretty decent place.
Doing business with the Chinese isn't that bad as long as you know how they think ahead of time. They're alien to us. They do not think the same way we do, and they don't see things the same way we do. If they fool you, it's your fault. If they swindle you, you should have been paying attention. If you know what you're doing, you can play them like a fiddle and con them the same way they con you. They just don't have the same idea of honesty we do. It's their country, though. If you can't handle it, don't do business with them.
That's something I always respected about them. They don't put up with foreign bullshit in their borders. Even if their way of life is dirty and poor and dishonest, they've got more pride in their country and themselves than 90% of whites in Europe and North America, and utterly refuse to compromise their culture and way of life just because of foreign pressure. That's why China, despite being defeated and beaten by countless other countries still exists. That is why China is still Chinese and not Mongolian, Manchurian, or a British colony.

They look disgusting, and the only one that looks even somewhat decent is the whitest one.

Hello CIDF

Living in taiwan. It is a fucking dump. You can indeed live there safely and comfortably, but it's a litfe of mindless drones in a shitty environment with no culture. Stand up and fight.

Can't wait to leave this shit and go back home.

It's also why their language sounds like two cats having sex in a room full of helium, they have to constantly change the way they pronounce every single syllabel just to speak, whereas we can reserve tone changes for conveying emotions. Mandarin is a language perfect for anything that lacks a soul.

This.
Just a game a lego with fixed words. No nuances, no subtleties. I speak it fluently but I never had any pleasure doing so…

For anons wishing to go abroad, avoid chinese countries… Even third world countries are more interesting i think

Not really. Their pride is based on blind nationalism, and they usually have a massive inferiority complex about their own country and people anyway, which speaks to what they really think.

It's all centered on the family and everyone else outside of that can get fucked. I'd still take at least some aspects of our western mindset over theirs, as bad as things have become. The Chinese mentality is fucked, plain and simple.

What? I'm fairly certain Africa has better wifi since it isn't censored to all hell and western countries have made it a charity cause. Any wifi outside of Shanghai is absolute shit. Beijing's included.

Traditional Chinese delicacy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

I have one friend that came from a wealthy family. They forced him to learn mandarin due to that meme that you'll be better off if you know it due to the future dominance of China.

I don't remember too many of his stories from his college trip to China but he fucking hated the place and the people. Something about the young new "middle class" being total stuck up cunts, especially the young women. Also being forced to haggle even when he didn't want to, you can't just pay a high price and avoid haggling completely.

Holy shit, they're trying to do this there.

underrated post.

I as a student have come in contact with the chinks when I studied abroad in Russia.
It seems Russian unis and chink unis have agreements to send students. The ratio was 10:1 student chink to russian.
The first thing that was odd was that nobody of the chinks knew any word of russian, they literally don't know russian or english and the russian professors knew that. It was strange how anybody passed the entrance exam (read: money or russians didn't care cause money). In russian class for foreigners they used their chink to russian translators which were worse than google translate (even russians who used google translate in english made more sense than those chinks).
I recall taking an exam in russian language with the chinks and the professor just left for 3 hours, nowhere to be found while the chinks were yelling at each other and together writing the exam disregarding me or other non chink foreigners.
Nobody of the russian or foreign students knew how the chinks passed anything as they didn't know a word of russian or english for that matter since there were courses in english or in russian, depending on your language level. The strangest thing was that chinks didn't even go to classes but somehow passed, returned to china to share knowledge they gathered in Russia. I am shocked and afraid for those people are dangerous, as they were supposed to be highly educated engineers.

cont.
The chinks used to live mostly in dorms for foreigners, with few living in flats they rented. I don't know how the chinks in flats lived except that it was common for 10 to 20 of them to live together in a small flat but I think most of those living in flats were connected to prostitution rings as chinks tend to import their women and use them as prostitutes (I mean as chink women, not their wives, seems it's a common practice in Russia, might be elsewhere also).

Students who lived in foreigner dorms were dirty, living with cockroaches, filth, unwashed clothes or cooking dishes, that's all there. Usually they lived together in dorm rooms but sometimes an unlucky foreigner gets to live with one and tell the tale like my friend.
For starters, the chink had a cat even if having animals was forbidden. The chinks previous roommates reported the animal as did my friend, but every time inspection came the cat was hidden somewhere and no traces of cat were found.
Not only that, the cat used to shit and piss all around the room and even the dishes and pans, which the chink only washed with water and used for cooking. This chink used to play wow all night with no regards for his roommate, screaming and jumping in his chair while sleeping during the day when he was not fucking his chink gf or playing with his cat (also he would scream in chink on my roommate during the day if he was too loud, ofc my friend never understood him and they just ignored each other pretty much).
The chink used to leave garbage on the floor or on the side of the room which was my friends. My friend would usually put the garbage on his bed which didn't seem to bother the chink. The chinks didn't buy locally, no sir, they would buy from shady chink shops their groceries or would wait for truck which would bring food from china. I can only say that when the chinks were cooking, the whole dorm knew it was the chinks while my friend always went to take a walk.
My friend had severe depression, insomnia and felt sick within the period he lived with the chink.
Even female chinks are supposed to be bad but I don't have that much info on them unfortunately. I can only say that my foreigner female friends who shared a toilet with a chink room with females, state they had problems with toilet and cockroaches.

Anyone convinced that China is trying to deliberately sabotage the west?

Chinese are fucking insane, they recently found asbestos in chinese products used in my local hospital AND somehow on a landscaping site built using chinese products.
This was in Perth, look it up.

I'm starting to see why Jews are "dangling carrots" here.

Reminder the Communists barely did shit and ran circles around the entire country while the last humans in China the Nationalists fought the Japanese and were too busy to fight Mao's bandits.
Reminder commies infiltrated the US government and media and smeared the Nationalists to make the US turn on them and start helping the Communists.
Reminder tens of millions died.

Trips confirm. (checked)

Anyone who intervenes is liable for a hefty lawsuit by the victim.
The chink government tried to institute some sort of law against that sort of thing, but it failed.

Now if you see a chink kid get hit by a van you know not to go anywhere near that shit.

Chinese Americans are alright.

And hundreds of thousands of temples, palaces, tombs, sanctuaries, sculptures etc. were smashed by the red guard kiddies

Chinese are clearly different and would be unpleasant to coexist with directlty, but I also see a good side to them. Currency Wars by Song Hongbing names the hebe and is a best seller, since Chinese are devoid of guilt they can't use guilt tactics on them and while they themselves love nepotism and ingroup loyalty the idea of a nasty people trying to subvert them will eventually surface in their collective consciousness resulting in serious animosity. Historically speaking, Jews did not thrive in China, they dissipated.

Always take the stairs in CHYNA.

Did… did you marry a fucking chink, user?

Look at all that history going down the fucking drain, user. You should be ashamed of yourself.

These

Bump, fuck China

China and Russia will dominate you. Its just a matter of time.

It's a matter of them getting their shit together, CIDF, and it doesn't look like it's happening soon.

Hey fags, posting from China.
Ask me anything.

Why

Western toilets are a big problem for Chinese women. They think they are unsanitary, so they stand on them. The toilets aren't made for this, like hole-in-the-ground Chinese toilets, so they get piss everywhere.

They also get piss everywhere in Chinese style toilets, but since it's only their shoes that contact the piss they're ok with it. Chinese janitors HATE cleaning western toilets (because they can just run a mop over holes in the ground), so they usually do whatever they can to sabotage western toilets whenever they encounter them. In most Chinese bathrooms, the courtesy western toilet / disabled bathroom is converted into a janitor's closet. Assuming it's not too disgusting to use.

Additionally plumbing in China is laughable even when it exists, so Chinese women don't flush toilet paper. This leads the bathroom trashcan to constantly over fill and smell like rotting fish (period blood) and shit.

Therefore: a western women's experience with Chinese people and toilets together is negative 100% of the time.

You are already dead. You politicians are owned by us and you have no direction. When China takes over the West and China the east the world will know prosperity.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE OVER VIETNAM
I REPEAT YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE OVER A SHITTY WARTORN ASIAN NATION
KILL YOURSELF

YOU RACEMIXING FOOL

Chinks aren't as bad as Niggers but this is still fucking horrible for a redpilled human being

We took over Philippines from your sphere of influence and we will soon strike deals with all Asian nations since you abandoned them out of fear and incompetence.

Even Russia is taking over Eastern Europe and the middle east. You will soon have nothing.

Strange how China hate threads have been emerging both on cuckchan and here.
It's as if ((someone)) wanted to prepare us for something.

(((They))) cause a big incident, put the blame on China since everyone hates them (even leftists and normies hate them).

Or it's because China is a shitty country that deserves to be hated.
Since you clearly don't belong here, maybe you should tell your coworkers at CIDF that they should improve their shilling tactics.

There was a similar arrangement during the War On Terror days, when America invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. There were dogs everywhere.

You probably saw the video with the eighteen-year-old, snotnosed punk of a soldier, who threw a puppy off of a cliffside. While you may not have blamed him, hundreds of thousands did, not knowing that there were at least fifty of us doing something similar to try to control the stray population and prevent a rabies outbreak.

His crime wasn't in killing the dog. It was that he was cruel about it.

My sympathies to your grandfather. The betrayed yelps probably still haunt him. Sometimes, I get confused when I hear a dog as I'm drifting off to sleep. I think I might be able to stop in mid-swing, and end up doing a full-body jerk to pull back on a hammer that isn't there.

Literally Jewish, also Trump is gonna blow your shithole out of the water.

Fuck off, DC shill. You kikes are the only ones that need to die for the world to live in peace.

Try harder CIDF, no one here likes your overpolluted slave country.

Still, no point to waste energy on this before the JQ is answered once and for all.

Holla Forums is polluted with asian lovers and asians
I believe some whites here even gave up on having a white family and went to "le traditional asian wife" and probably have asian kids now.

Chinks are every bit as bad as Jews, hell some of them could out Jew a Jew, they don't have the same knack for cultural subversion or media manipulation and they are too dumb to use pilpul but they are every bit as much of a threat in the long run as the kikes, ignore the yellow menace at your own peril, even if we solve the JQ our problems are not gone.

probably true sadly, at least it wont hurt IQ. its been shown that japanese and some other asians have higher IQs than whites

Like this guy ? Wonder why hair isn't black for chinese woman.

jesus christ, that graph.

what a detailed waste of time haha

Wasted time on graph or wasted generations of European blood?

>kikes are the only ones that need to die
they're the only ones against whom we need to deploy active measures, true. After kikes are gone we could leave the chinks to eat each other or, more mercifully, let them take their rightful place under the rule of glorious Nippon.

Serpentza is that you?