Who let this hothead in here?

uh, you don' get ta bring niggas

Bane?

can you bring niggers tho?

why would I want dem?

they was fixin'a steal yo shit

he was a big boy he din'du nuttin

get em on board, I'ma holla at hq

SHIEET, WHAT I BE HOLLA'N AT HQ LIST ME, MY BOIS ERE, DOCTAH PAVEL, BUT ONLY ONE YOU BITCH ASS NIGGAS

FIRST ONE TO SNITCH GETS TA STAY ON MAH PLANE

YO NIGGA, WHO BE PAY'N YAH TO BE GRABBIN' MAH NIGGA DOCTAH PAVEL?

*raises hi-point*
*POP*

AYO

HOL UP

*SMACKS LIPS*

SO YO BE SAYUN

DAT YOU SUM KINDA

*FIXES TOOTHPICK*

BIG GUY N SHEEIT?

TELL ME ABOUT BANE! WHY HE BE WEARING DA MASK?

NIGGA AIN'T FLYAN GOOD, WHO BEENIN' NEX'?

WHITEY?

A REAL LOYAL-ASS NIGGA FO' A HIRED GUN

AYO HOL UP MAYBE HE WONDERIN WHY YAH FINNA CAP A NIGGA BEFO THROWIN HIS ASS OFF A PLANE

There he is. There he goes again Look everyone, he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around? Oh my god. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic CIA agent guy isn't it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You're a fat fucking fuck up and she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Holla Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic CIA fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even talk try to you because all you say is "FOR YOU. FOR YOU. FOR YOU". You became a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Is this the best copypasta? The baneposting of copypasts.

OHHH! DIS NIGGA TINK HE CAN TALK SHIET TO ME? WHO DA FUCK IS YO SORRY ASS ANYWAY NIGGA?

AYO

BITCH IT AINT MATTA WHO WE BE! ALL DAT MATTA IS OUR MU'FUGGIN PLANS AND SHEEIT!

AT LEAST YOU BE RAPPIN' N' SHEEIT

WHITEY AINT GIVE A FUCK 'BOUT MY BLACK ASS TIL' I PUT ON DIS 'ERE MUH'FUGGIN MASK

wtf

B-Bane?

DIS IS WHAT THEY DON WANT U TO C, CIA WUZ A BLACK MAN

cunskins be stoling ours history again!

with no bitch ass survivaz!

CUMSKIN BTFO

black

Go on

it's big

Ayyyy

When the Marine's copypasta came up I burst out laughing.

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT OF HERE
THIS GUY IS ALWAYS TALKING SMACK
IT FEELS LIKE HE'S ALWAYS THERE!!
SOMEBODY GET HIM OFF MY BACK!

SHEEEIT, DAT NIGGA DIN' FLY SO GUUD

YOU ARE NOW READING THIS THREAD IN THE VOICE OF BOSS NASS

Thank you OP, this thread is absolute kino

Its breddy gud…. for u

DAYUM BANE. YOU A BIG NIGGA!
For you, homie. For you.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT
Ayo who be lettin' dem hot heads in?