Westernkino

I just watched Django Strikes Again. It was #litty af fams, great cinematography and action scenes. What are some other obscure westkino I can watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Django_(character)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never seen any of the Django movies, since when was there two older ones with a white guy?

It's not a remake, the story is entirely different. There were a lot of films that borrowed the Django name back then, there are only 2 official films, the ones on that pic, and a semi official prequel called Viva Django.

Woah, I just now realized why George Lucas named the bounty hunter Jango Fett.

Recently watched The Big Gundown and Face to Face. One is about a history teacher who finds himself in a company of Banditos. The other is Lee Van Cleef being awesome for 90 minutes. Both are great.

Once Upon a Time in the West
The Searchers

Western kino.

Once Upon a Time in the West is overrated as fuck. My Name is Nobody is Leone's best western.

Open Range
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

those are the only western kinos

Is the original Django movie the one where the guy has a gatling gun in a coffin? I saw that one. What's Django Strikes Again?

It's a sequel to Django set somewhere in South America. Feels like Rambo 2, only better.

it's italian

Franco Nero is blue eyed.

It's usually rated justly or even underrate it, as people rarely call it against The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Good everything except having key scenes cut

Plus My Name is Nobody is only a marginal credit i believe, he didn't direct it or anything at all other than convincing Fonda

still italian

So, still probably a white guy.

My favorites are The Wild Bunch and For a Few Dollars More

no, he's italian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Django_(character)

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is definitely better than Once Upon a Time. Everything about that movie is just too over the top romanticist, practically getting rid of everything that made spaghetti western great, which are the grit and downbeat setting. The characters feel unbelievable too. I think Django and Sartana defined the western genre better than Once Upon a Time.

Italian Western is better than American Western tbh.

theres only so much Italian Western

Check out SWDB, there are a ton of them. There are also more interesting than American Western. For instance Blindman, a blind lone gunman that perceives his target using the sense of hearing and memorization and rides a horse that can read a map.

That sounds like trash capeshit.

Capeshit is just fantasy. Spaghetti western is more like those kung fu and samurai stories. Especially Blindman, which was inspired by Zatoichi.