Why are so many bisexuals in Holla Forums?

Why are so many bisexuals in Holla Forums?

Because most of this board also goes on reddit and tumblr.

speak for yourself.

Because sexuality is a spook.
Those who free themselves from spooks can enjoy sex with anything.

I don't think you know what spook actually means…

people on most imageboards are thirsty as fuck and will fuck anything with 2 legs

How is sexuality not spooky? You're allowing some sort of societal construction tell you where to put your genitals, instead of putting them wherever you please.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

He means sexual orientation. Sexuality, i.e. being sexual, is not a spook obviously.

Pansexual degenerate kinkster in theory, wizard in practice.

I think leftists just don't hide their dionysian side and self loathing like rightists do.

yeah, this all my just have to do with a general lack of spooks and not being afraid of self expression.

I get slightly nervous whenever I see rightists ogling cuteboys. I feel like for most of them it has a lot more to do with their own emasculation and power fantasies, instead of a genuine aesthetic appreciation. I'm always worried that they'd hurt one if they met them in person.

prickly pls

This is now /leftycute/

Everyone's bisexual, just a little bit differently so

What a silly question. We're on an imageboard.

Because we hang out on imageboards where kinky pansexual fun stuff is the norm but unlike the new wave alt-rightists we aren't in denial about it

Because I want it all.

You want it all?

I'm a furfag so my fun stuff is maximum even if I only liked women.

I want all the possibilities. I will not let spooks hinder me.

Do you, perhaps, want them immediately?

I want it, I want it.

Gimme that sauce, sassanatch

Have you seen leftist womyn?

Because bi is the master sexual orientation

It's the outcome of us being both for sexual liberation and anti idpol. We have to defend people fucking whatever they want, but avoid constructing arbitrary identities around what it is you want to fuck. Leading naturally to the position that everyone is, or at least should see themselves as, bisexual.

is this the marxist version of pray the gay away?

Speaking for myself, because I wanna fuck what I want to fuck and I'm not in denial about it. I've got a preference for women, but that's not gonna stop me from pounding a cuteboy's ass.

This, but reverse cute boys and women.

A nice tight BP is all I need in life tbh.

Why is there so many people that still care about sexuality on leftypol?

People are still spooked as fuck.

You can be whatever you want, just don't make it into an identity. Besides identity politics, there's no point in calling yourself hetero- or homosexual. You're going to fuck who you are going to fuck, leave it at that.

Since everyone needs to have a sexual orientation these days, you'll have to call yourself bi. But it would really be better if we stopped worrying about it altogether.

The point is to communicate ones position in a sphere created by the very thing you advocate.

Why would you want to communicate that?

It's an imageboard thing, I as a completely heterosexual person jack off to plenty of qt 2D traps.

Because that's what communication does: indicating place.

Doesn't answer the question. Why would you want to indicate this place?

Because indicating your place is how language and society function, and with the current sexualisation formenting a new sphere, it will be in that context in which people communicate their place.

Because leftist chan-users are probably more prone to calling themselves bisexual compared to right wing chan-users who are more prone to rationalize it away (It´s not gay if it´s a feminine dick I swear!)

sex is a spook

it doesnt exist at all so you should stop thinking it does

bump for visibility

Bamp

Nope. You're still vagcucked.

/larpypol/ are faggots. Mods are faggots.

The previous one didn't have a cute anime girl in the OP.

Why would be I giving a woman my money when I have a /cuteboy/friend

he's spooked by the all women are golddiggers meme

Daily Reminder.

Poly relationships are a thing and they're more common with bisexuals.