Anyone do Dream Recall? Post Em

As Topic says Dream Recall thread, we are about improving ourselves so increasing accuracy of recall and recording dreams is certainly a benefit - post relevant greentext dream stories ITT preferably fresh, might as well have an OC self improvement thread to combat raiding and D&C

I'll post mine in second post good morning anons

>>>/x/

okay finished greentexting expect fuckups of format was just adding greater than to notepad typing will have to break into pieces to post

That's my dream contribution - tl;dr movie starts off with white soldiers fucking demolishing some shitskin invaders or some shit, random pun results in getting in car with two girls, run game on blonde in back and fucking wreck hispanic chaperone in front with bantz, crack girl code which turns out to just be really shitty double speak, have sex in back of the car apparently with angry hispanic friend forced to watch fuck that bean, wake up and teach course on girl code like the shit from WW2 level cracking and teach the art of bantz to betafags for the betterment of the world

that about sums it up kek

yep because remembering dreams is something only x faggots do because no one else dreams

fuck out of here, improve yourself by learning to draw knowledge from the 24 hour workings of your subconscious mind

yeah true I guess but I don't use other boards and it is entirely based on a philosophy beneficial to this board's userbase. This is certainly not the worst thread that has been posted anyway but I do get where you are coming from. I posted this thread with the logic that it is only an asset to be able to harness your subconscious mind's workings, great mathematical proofs and scientific achievements have been solved while dreaming and we need all the tools we can get to achieve our final solution.

Hope all is well user, if mods deem it inappropriate for the board I am cool with its deletion but at least hear out the reasoning.

I dream about alternative scenarios to the past. I hate dreaming. make it stop #weed

why do that though? that is basically living in a constant state of regret

user there is nothing you can do in the present to change the past so motherfuck the past, focus on the here and now and how to improve yourself and your existence each and every moment, reliving memories good or bad is at best resting on your laurels and at worst dragging you the fuck down for no reason at all. Fuck all of that.

Does weed actually make you not dream? That's wild if true, maybe that is part of the reason the (((herbal jew))) want to peddle it to the masses under the guise of liberalism. Sheeet

Dream recall is my hobby, but this isn't the right board for this

Where would be better that actually has users and specifically pol minded users?

also feel free to share any tips/wisdom while thread is still here

When I gain control of my dream I rape the nearest person to me

Then dream about something else, you dummy.

Because I'm old and lived a lot of lives…. So many I wake up sometimes and thing "where am I?".
Yeah, it kills dreams. It's good if you're full of regret… but if you're a true Aryan Overman you need to confront all of it. I like to smoke weed alone and talk to myself for hours. It's actually been helpful. The bad part is when you stop smoking and have to live up to all the motivation you had when the pain was gone. We really need a white Shaman culture to guide us out of the fog and I'm not talking platonist scum like /fringe/

Since I've started nofap I only cuddle anymoreno more rape :[

If your dreams are a choice then they are not dreams

>>>/4chan/
>>>Holla Forums

Fucking gas yourself you piece of shit.
Your thoughts are not interesting.
You are not special.
Take your personal fable elsewhere (Google it.)

OP just repost this thread on Holla Forums, there a lot of anons who would enjoy this.

in my experience, weed makes me fall asleep every night without problem, but does diminish greatly the frequency of dreaming.

a trick for those interested in dreaming and recalling : set up a very light alarm 90 minutes before the time you need to raise from bed, light enough that it doesn't wake you if you are in heavy reparatory sleep. most rem periods are stacked towards the last few hours of sleep, if you are in one of those when the light alarm comes on, you will fall alseep quickly back almost straight to rem with some added consciousness for improved recalling when you raise. i was waking up to morning radio many years ago, if the radio was playing during such rem cycles, the voice of the radio was imported in my dream and became an external stimuli that i would interact with (although I guess it never shut up). not necessarily recommended but interesting experience.

now if any of you faggots think I'm interested in your boring dreams, you're wrong.

I keep seeing this in my dreams :(

kek

checked also that's still a choice user you have wisdom and experience in age and instead of using that to propel yourself you are holding yourself down with memories and fantasy

I agree with that bit about the white shaman thought, there is merit and value to at least some of the pursuits of mind, I honestly think Ayahuasca could be immensely beneficial because it literally forces you to deal with your shit and you can't run away because you are the dream, I've never experienced it but I intend to eventually

strange plot twist there but probably for the best since at its core rape is degenerate if done out of desperation to get the poon

Lucid dreams are still dreams

fuck 4ch and fuck b

will do, sorry for the neets who I caused to ree this morning with this misplaced thread

That's basically what I did this morning only the opposite happened, I have alarms set because I have a puppy from my dog that I am taking care of so I have to wake up every 3 hours and have alarms set, one of which just went off being 8am, what was strange though is that I woke up and was definitely awake but I was still able to continue the dream experience, don't know if I have had that happen before tbh

What do you think it means and why doesit upset you? It does seem a little foreboding but that isn't necessarily a scary image or a dark image

alright posted up on b, post id >>6631981 on there for any interested anons to find thread

feel free to take down this post as the anons who cited

are absolutely right, despite good intentions this is still watering down the board from being very current event focused and opens the door slippery slope to more libshit bullshit so definitely delete this