Only 1 in 4 Britons now trust the media

In a separate question, the prime minister, Theresa May, was given a trust rating of 35% following the EU referendum but this compared favourably with the 23% for Jeremy Corbyn, the Labour leader.
>The number of people in the UK saying they trusted the media fell from 36% in 2016 to 24%, while trust in businesses fell from 46% to 33% and charities from 50% to 32%.

archive.is/wgceD

From The Guardian, no less.

Clearly Britons have finally started waking up from their ZOG-controlled fairytale. They no longer have trust in their leaders and institutions, and scream for revolutionary change.

How do we capitalise on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/goddersbloom/status/820977062299238400
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The media will fall and the new brainwashing machine will be born.

I'm surprised that it's as high as 1 in 4. That means 25% of UK population are zombies.That's 17 million sheep. For fuck's sake.
I sometimes watch BBC (((news))) for keks. The ones that really gave me a giggle are the weather:
"Oh my God. It's Winter. There might be SNOW and COLD weather". It's a fucking icepocalypse.
"It's fucking Summer. We have higher temeratures than fucking Spain !!!!!!"
Every year. Without fail, we need the fucking BBC and other cunts to tell us the season.

These figures are, in themselves, utter shite. Like the Bongs trust anything any poll says after the complete "ZOMG! We wuz blindsided, who could have foreseen this?" shitshow of Brexit and the 2015 election.
You can't trust the north London chucklefucks who consider themselves our intellectual and cultural elite. Educated idiots across the board.

Jesus Kike. You fucking faggots are so small. You only matter because America matters. Remember that.

I still love you Effy

edlemannnnnn

Small countries are the way to go. America's a bloated mess that would do well to split into smaller parts. Even England might be a little too big. I know Northerners don't feel particularly represented by the decisions being made down in London.

Nice try subversive kike. Will you ask Russia to break into small parts too?

Yes.

I sort of like you fat burger chewing cunts a bit. You're still a bunch of wankers.
So fuck off or I'll hook you in the gabber, knock you in the noggin, and box your ears.
Swear down. On Her Majesty and my dear old mum.
You'll get decked, ladm8. Fucking tea power you won't have a chance.

That's still 1 out of 4 britbongs too many.

Same mate, but at least it's going down eh. People are starting to realise the BBC is nothing but leftwing propaganda. Shame they cant see it themselves.

That's the problem. The BBC cannot and will not think outside of London.

Brit here.

twitter.com/goddersbloom/status/820977062299238400

SUPPORT THIS MAN!

Then of course we have the cancer that is the guardian.
Sorry in advance if i'm shitting up the thread with eceleb bollox but check this goy out.

Britain is 82% white. Racial awakening when?

You guys are going to need another London fire.

Pretty sure most modern buildings in london are specifically built to try and prevent the spread of a fire, could be wrong though.

No thanks schlomo

We have ways of starting fires.

The only figures I care about are the official numbers of people who voted UKIP to be honest. The mistrust doesn't mean anything otherwise, assuming that the figures aren't completely fucking fabricated.

Sounds a hell of a lot cooler than "fags, niggers, and feminists".

I've never been a city person myself, but from what I've heard of the UK London is a grimy overrated shithole similar to our Chicago.

The figure makes sense when you consider
Might just be enough there to make up the numbers

London is shit. Same with any of the cities - manchester, liverpool, birmingham - they're all multiculti hotbeds of crime. The countryside is where you want to go. Barely any black people, the only real nonwhites are generally indian or chinese, with a few greek thrown in, but nothing near the level that's in big towns.
It's the white farming counties that saved the referendum tbh. Where I work, most of the waitresses (teens mostly) are actually on the Leave side. It's a shame they weren't old enough to vote.

Birmingham voted to leave with 50.5%

Which is exactly the same percentage of white people in the city.

Aww man, for us Burgers it was great. On election night I would watch the vote count come in, and of course the first counted votes would come in from the cities first meaning initially Hillary seemed to gain the lead first for each state. The MSM anchors would all get excited,… until all the fucking counties that weren't major Multicult-cities started reporting in one by one.

Don't know why I wrote that many "firsts"

Trips of truth right there.

This. I would think it's more like 1 in 10 or even 20.

I went there last Year to visit family & when we landed I thought we had took a wrong turn & ended up in north africa somewhere. Maybe 12 out of 50 people were White.
Jesus Christ england.

Americans don't have a real culture or history which makes it easier for them to all live together on a giant piece of land, same goes for those Shitskins in South-America/Latin-America.

How can britbongs watch the media? If they don't want to pay television fees?

every time

Pretty good bait, claiming America has no culture is typical. Claiming we don't have a history is pretty bold.

shall we make the tea with saltwater again?

Jews are loosing grip on one of the main tools to dumb down and manipulate goyim.

Hi Shlomo, this d&c is too obvious. We will gas you

Fucking Bongposters man….
Are you all professional shitposters or just a dedicated few?

This made me giggle.

Mong.

VR and AI?

Gotta push that climate hoax.

Keep in mind this is the media reporting their own interpretation of a poll about THEIR credibility.

Rest assured, it's closer to 1 in 10.

FTFY

What they mean is they don't trust the media outlets that they were smart enough to figure out are fake e.g. the sun / daily mail. It's a long way from figuring out that ALL media is fake.

Everyone I ever met has parroted phrases about how all politicians lie, don't believe everything you read, blah blah blah, but what do they do day after day? Pay their tv license and watch the news.

I wonder where all these people that believe the media are? Do they mean children? I don’t know anyone who believes a word of what the media of Government say and indeed why should we. The British Government have made it abundantly clear that they don’t trust us, we live in the most severe surveillance state in the world. Trust is built.

media or government*

Commonwealth Immigration Act 1962. Shitskins from all the worst shitholes on earth get a free ticket. It's how 3m poos and pakis got in. Needs to be our next target when brexit is dealt with.