Rabbi who made predictions to the year indicated 2017/5777 would be the end times

destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/destination-yisrael/2012/12/rabbi-judah-ben-samuels-jubilee-prophecy-gives-the-year-of-the-messiah.html

So either this guy could predict the future, or there are people who take this guy very seriously and will make certain his prophecies come true.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/g0edjQfL
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
en.
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
crystalinks.com/numerology2.html
biblehub.com/revelation/16-13.htm
8ch.net/pol/res/8816721.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I

JUST

FUCKING

HATE

THESE

HEBREWS

SO

GODDAMN

MUCH

meme magic is being jewed again

Of the end of times.. For Jews?

The majority of Jews are atheist. This set of Jews supported Hillary, obviously.

Interestingly, observant (religious) Jews support Trump.

That's our secret weapon. If we could remove the (((conservative Christian))) stain then anons would see this. Christianity legitimizes the Jew and Moooslums

So are kikes stealing meme magic or did we steal kike magic and revive our ancient egyptian frog god with it?

I'm pretty sure I'm destined to become a kek priest at this point. An absolutely improbable number of my posts are gets.

It's an epic battle between meme magic, the Jews are trying to steal it for their own selfish desires. There may be a third god linking both kike and kek, making a holy equilibrium between wrong and right

Just like anons have their battle with the eternal goon, Kek has his battle with Moloch.

THE FIRE RISES

kids and their maymay madjik, I swear

all things are part of the great plan. they are simply revealed when you are ready.

Disgusting. Kill yourself.

Checked. That get is particularly meaningful to me. I am honored to have it in my thread.

To answer your question, I think it's very, very old. We aren't the firsts.

kek

(checked)
Like just 3x2, or beyond that? I won't pry though because muh data mining

I think that's an astute observation though. We know not the powers we have awakened, only that they're the powers of our ancestors used to fight an ancient hebrew evil.

Who is this even? Why are her eyes so big? Why is she disgusting if she's a qt, e-celeb or some shit?

DIVINATION IS AS MUCH A SCIENCE AS ECONOMICS

nice direct link, wannabe jew

colored contacts i assume

Lolz.

Checked. Kek confirms that divination is a science, but one that requires a lot of conjecture.

Her eyes overall are huge. She almost looks part jap or something,

Sage for no content post

chekd, lol

no really, is that a site to rope in christian shekels and vacation packages, or is it a 'jews for jesus' type of thing?

that's a contradiction OP. If one could predict the future, people would be working to prevent it from happening so it would never ever come true according to the prediction.

The only way that could ever work is a deterministic reality, and that basically means no free will, no morals, no science, nothing - all is meaningless, and even this discussion was determined to happen right from the big bang or whatever started this whole shithole.

if he says "OY VEY VE'RE ALL GOYNNA DIIIIE!!!" chances are some are in for a rough time

Shut up Kike. They support Trump because he's pro-Israel. Fuck off with this left vs right Kike vs kike bullshit.

No idea about the site. It came up in a google search. I was searching for this guy Judah and his predictions, which I heard elsewhere.

222 specifically

Gaddamn

It's fucking nothing, though if true it likely means the end times for the kikes and their good goyim.

Gonna play doubles advocate for a moment.

We still don't fully understand how those processes in our brain work and arguing that everything is either destined to happen or not is useless since there is no clear and definite proof one way or the other.

Though I gotta say it is uncanny how people manage to ignore stuff like prophesies in their pursuit of "science" kek.

FOR JEWS

I am a great prophet of Kek. He tells me that OP is a fag and there will be repeating digits very soon.

7 trips confirm.

Woah. Holocaust confirmed.

CONFIRMED

Gas selbst tbh
No self respecting white woman would go out with a gook, lest a Japanese. Correctional rape and/or five weeks in Tentacle Prison at Tsukuji is advised in order to negate her corruptible influence on Japanese and Western society.

t.Jap

Can he predict my next hemorrhoid flare up?

Sounds self fulfilling TBH. Jews got control of England and the UN, made sure that these things happened in line with their prophesies.

Shlohmo will bleed!

YOU'RE A BIG GOY

FOR (((JEW)))

Let the end times come, by Sigmar, I feel like killing some ratmen

ITS BY MAJOR NOT BY DIPLOMA. CS AND ENGINEERING WOULD ATTRACT WAY MORE SJW'S THAN PHILOSOPHY, DILLUTING THEIR AVERAGE IQ'S. USE YOUR BRAIN MORAN.

ben artz ianother "famous" rabbi said this about Trump

he said some moar interdasting things worth a read.
h ttp://www.wnd.com/2017/01/rabbis-vision-heaven-will-help-trump/?cat_orig=faith

To be fair, I'm "Pro-Israel". That's why I want these evil Moloch worshiping faggots out of the holy land.

jeb-tier prophecizing tbh

Great Polarisation is getting closer.

Jesus said, "Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I have come to cast upon the world. They do not know that it is dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth: fire, sword, and war. For there will be five in a house: three will be against two, and two against three, the father against the son, and the son against the father. And they will stand solitary."

Yeah no. You are obviously triggered because you have a pleb tier IQ and majored in a pleb tier subject.

By the way, capslock stopped being cool a decade ago.

The trippiest of the trips confirms economics for voodoo magicks

my left toe says it rains tomorrow, while my nose calls it blasphemy. my asshole agrees, but abstains from a final vote until my dick gets hard.

They will try to orchestrate WW3. Look into the apocalyptic death cult Chabad-Lubavitch. This cult has extensive ties to both Russia and the US.

The way I see it the three gods are be:
The god of creation/one true God/allfather/azura mazda
Kek
Moloch
Basically we're living in a SMT game; the kikes want to summon demons to destroy the world; the righteously religious want to submit to the one true God; and neutral path a best.

Will this be the final happening?

KEK MIT UNS

the jews have used their version of meme magic for millenia, but it's weak and feeble.
we have only recently discovered the existence of meme magic, and our power has already caused the brexit, trump's election, and now bites at the heels of the (((globalists))).
(((they))) fear us because they know we are the rightful heirs of meme magic.

The image text is on pastebin: pastebin.com/g0edjQfL

The text consists of precisely 777+777 characters.

One of the more interesting parts:
Gematria of Donald Trump (דונלד טראמפ) is 424, equal to משיח בן דוד (Messiah for the House of David).

After seeing does Netanyahu see the Messiah in Trump?

I meant

Are we going to get to see a final showdown between Trump(KEK) vs Soros(moloch) dragon ball z style?

That's a counterfeit photo. Use original only.
-OP

They have been pushing really hard to get women into STEM, particularly Math. They couldn't give two shits about Philosophy at the moment.

I also can read the future in the lines of the anus.

I spoke with a guy who was dead sure men walked among Dinosaurs, then he told me he was muslim… Jews, muslims, same insanity, same crap, same mould.

Israel will be turned into a nuclear oven in 2017.
Shadilay.

Rerolling

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

They want the end times? Ask and ye shall receive. Let's give them the final solution, a holocaust they can not endure.

Maybe citing GRE averages would help your point :^)

Fug.

All of the university brainwashing occurs in subjects not grounded in reality. Things like philosophy, english, ethics, gender studies, etc. They can literally just make stuff up. Whereas math, physics, engineering, etc are all bound to physical reality.

only kek speaks in digits. All others are but imitators attempting to appropriate Kek's worship from ancient Egypt

isnt 2017 also the year in which the jewish messiah is supposed to come?

this might be /fringe/ but look what the (((they))) published.

It was supposed to be the end times 5 years ago. Get your shit together, prophets.

Not exactly.

Kek gave his only begotten son, Pepe, to appear to us in memetic form and show us the way. Pepe was memetically crucified in the MSM by the Molochian jews, but he gave us a helper, Meme Magic, so that we may use digits ourselves to spread the Word of Pepe. Shadilay!

Yes

I've been seeing the eight pointed star around a lot lately, can some user elaborate on its symbolism?

Tell me your secrets user.

Also captcha is Friy gt = friy get? What does it mean?

so who will be the antichrist? i thought about obama, as in the bible it is said "I saw satan as lightning from heaven". in hebrew lightning means baraq, and from heaven o bama.
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs

however the timing doesnt really fit

i only know it from the ogoad, representing the 4 creative forces in the universe. the primeevil waters, darkness, air and eternety, from which the universe came into existence represented by the square. 2 of the squares for the male and female aspect of the creation coming together for each of the forces for example kek and kauket for the darkness. however i dont know the meaning of the circle, nor if this particular one is connected to the ogdoad

If king nigger nukes Russia to cover up whatever Trump will find out when he gets inaugurated, it's very possible he can still bring about the end times.
This is getting pretty larp-y though.

One of the most powerful "meme magic" (just fucking call it numerology) instances in history is the holocaust. Kikes have been obsessed with numerology for over 4000 years. Don't think we're the masters of anything here.

we could start learning the numbers secret though. if someone is interested here are some meanings

1 means unitiy

2 stands for dualitiy

For example the 3 is symbolizing the wholy trinity, the masons use the 33 to symbolize with the 3 the pyramid (and thus the all seeing eye) and 2 times the 3 to symbolize the duality they believe we live in (black and white, good and evil, as above so below), while it also occurs often in the bible (jesus was crucified when he was 33, he was nailed to the cross with 3 nails and i heard it were 33 wonders he performed [that could be wrong though, have to check the last part]).

4 is completeness, as the ogdoad representing the 4 primevil forces of createn, the primevil waters, darkness, air and eternety.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The 7 is as far as i know the number of the whore of babylon, but also associated with god as his number is 777.

The next important number i know of is 13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. the dragon is mentioned in the revelation 13 times, with the dragon being a symbol for satan. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place (hence why all governments are satanic

Pic was just random oc I made a while back for a project, probably no link to the ogoad. Thanks for the info though pretty helpful.
Do you happen to know which square is male/female? Any supplementary reading you could point me to?

If Obama runs for president of the EU after Trump takes office, that's when you need to perk the fuck up and pay close attention. Otherwise I don't think so.

The antichrist will be a gay jew according to the Orthodox church

yes we can = thank you satan

The end of the jews? or The END TIMES?

Chaos, creation & freedom seem to be the major connections here. Very connected to meme magic; interesting stuff, thanks.

THE YEAR OF THE WAR TO END ALL WARS

LET IT BE KNOWN

no idea which is which. as for reading, what do you want to read about? i mostly read stuff here and there to whatever interested me right now. since thoth came up recently i thought reading the emerald tablets of thoth would be appropriate.

Thoth, considered equal to hermes which the masons seem to worship (in the tablets he also refers to himself as hermes)

i believe this to mean that thoth says those who holds his knowledge shouldnt abuse them for his personal gain, but use it for the sake of mankind. right now there is no reason to hold such knowledge back and by still keeping them secrets they betray the secrets he intended for humankind. the masons and the elite betrayed him, and we who seek knowledge and wisdom and intend to spread it might be chosen to do that work and be rewarded while (((they))) get punished. at least thats what i hope

other than that i can only say looking into saturnworship, and the meaning of the black cube and the dark sun is pretty interesting.
if you want to read about the ogdoad i dont have any real sources on that and just read a bit on random websites

It's the end times alright
For the rat faced kike vermin

Thoth seems as good of a direction as any; I'm not looking for any specific info really, but I've been seeing this symbol almost every day in a different place so it's getting pretty spooky.

The actual answer is the kikes see their prophesies as something they must manually implement. This guy has been accurate up to now because each time Judea united in action to make them come true.

This also means than during 2017 is when the kikes have scheduled for the final battle between us and them. Well, they have their victory scheduled at any rate, dunno how well that's going to go for them now.

So They wanted 2017 to be the endtimes through a WW3 between America and Russia and got Thwarted because Trump became President

maybe try asking /x/. dont really know how /x/ is on here, but on the other chan there might be able to give you more info on the star when they arent busy summoning a succubus to finally get layed, or creating a tula to not be a lonely fuck anymore

depending on the timeline it maybe was true every year

There are many dualities: light & dark, man & woman, good & evil.

A major one is the spiritual & physical. The two are linked. The physical is a manifestation of the spiritual.

Man is described as two entities: a rider on a horse. The horse represents your physical desires and attributes, and the rider, which should control the beast, represents your spiritual self. The horse desires food & sex, while the rider steers the horse towards a higher purpose.

Interesting infographic
I've seen most of it. There's certainly got to be something to the Saturn links.

2017, Year of the Singularity?

He's going to live in DC moving forward. Something is up. He clearly intends on remaining a player in the game.

I made that pic and was just thinking about it today for some reason. Meme magic is strange.

Also holocaust confirmed.

An interesting seer is Nicolaas "Siener" van Rensburg.

is that really the symbol of the spiral? i saw the spiral alot allready, especially in japan seems to be meaningfull

the techniquein ranma 1/2 being based on the spiral
naruto from the uzumaki clan, uzumaki meaning spiral, and the spiral symbology all over again
the pedosymbols being some variant of a spiral.
i thought about it representing live, and what better symbol for life is there than a little kid? giving the connection to pedosymbols, the symbolic of life and the kids.

the as above so below i think symbolizes the duality of mind and body. the above, the mind or spirit, and the below, the body. 6 being the number of the body which the satanist put above the mind (the 7 maybe?) empowering the body (666 giving more power to the material part of the world) instead of the mind

Here are some of his visions/predictions

oy vey

The sandniggers called that the Rub el Hizb
en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Rub_el_Hizb
It's their analog of the star of david.

A variation of the star is the symbol of their claim over Jersualem

meme magick has always been around. it's been called many things. image board format coupled with our collective autismal powers allows for unprecedented levels of memetic creation/distribution.
In short, we're the new masters of this art.

The CLAIMS about the predictions are meaningless unless we see what he said word for word. Nostradamus wasn’t right, for fuck’s sake.

We illuminati now.

The end times to the jew is the end of the power of kabbalistic magic. Praise KEK

absolutely. if the kikes predict any sort of end times scenario it no doubt only refers to them. they're narcissistic and don't see us foolish goyim as humans

Damn those are some nice trips user.

Even has a Unicode symbol. I had no idea, I'm pretty spooked now.
End of a chapter? End times? I've seen it associated with the new year as well.

so many beautiful digits here

Yeah, the spiral is definitely relevant. It's one of those old universal symbols. See Fibonacci / golden spiral.

the memes are how the elite stayed in power. Since the pharaos and probably before the rulers memed how they are all powerfull with the might of god aiding them. For that reason they let themselves get carried around, built huge castles, have huge military parades, all to meme they have power to vanquish everything opposing them. That goes on until the invention of the nukes. From then on detterence became controll as the nuke, the ultimate deterrence, could be memed by the enemies too and not be surpassed so far. They now meme how they controll media, letteragencies, education, economy, when in reality its the memes upholding their power. There are only so few with actual ill intent, the rest just follow because the memes work and they feel like they cant change anything either way since they controll everything. If the memes stop working all of the establishment would collapse as even those inside of it mostly only support it out of lack of alternatives or obliviousness. What changed is that after millenia of the memewarfare we finaly learned how the war is fought and can fight back

War has changed

I know someone always asks but what is that russian song in the webm

The world is ending, but it is only the jew's world that is ending
i for one welcome the DON of a new era

checked and saved for posterity. praise kek

Fucking checked.

Dubs confirm memes are what gives power. Trips confirm 2017 is the year we seize the memes of production.

You go watch the gook cartoon right now fucker

it came into my mind as soon as i hit reply, already searched for a good pic of gurren lagann, but decided its not worth making a post for this alone, but yeah, it should have been my first point to make, with the spirals (the living being of our world/universe) fighting against the antispirals

also naruto's last name IIRC is "uzumaki" which means "spiral" in nip.

probably my favorite of this meme

Well if we're talking about Jojo then part 7 is far more relevant. Johnny wrecks some major ass after he figures out circles.

Does anyone know the song in this webm?

who is making all these "Shemita"-doomsday threads all the time?

Essentially, yes, that's my read on it. This was supposed to be the year of The Nukening. It was supposed to be the year the kikes exterminated us once and for all. That is how the prophecy reads to me. And they haven't given up, we are going to see the Jew unmask itself like never before this year.

Kek wills the end of Jewish Marxist power.

Oligarkh - Forgive Us

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

will this be an average description of our history from the beginning to 2017?

So hath spoken Kek.

Even the correct number.

44 for the 3rd time confirming actual holocaust this time.

Not dubs but honary. More good reference:
crystalinks.com/numerology2.html

Truth. We a high order of the illuminated ones.

shadilay

is there a special source for this? because it sound like introduction to some esotheric text, like th emerald tablets which i started to read recently.

also thanks for the link on numerology

I saved it from some user on 4/x/ back in the day. It's proven it self true to me many times over and so I humbly repost it. Try search engines, your luck would be mine.

KEK

Now fast forward to 2017, goy.

Is your bunker ready? The Sabbatean Jews are about to wake up their devil-god for some endtimes fun. Rumor is that they intend for it to (temporarily) ignite Saturn as a second sun, similar to how Saturn has reportedly been ignited in the past due to comet impacts. What, you thought Saturn's ring was millions or billions of years old? Try 10-20 thousand years old.

looked into it, but didnt find a source. was probably just that anons oppinion which was spot on. however i believe in todays status of the world keeping a secret (other than maybe your footfetish or liking to fap to traps etc) is betrayel to humankind. especially since there are forces using that knowledge for evil the best course would be to make the knowledge available for everyone, so everyone can find that evil. the fear of evil gaining that knowledge obsolete as they have it already

about saturn becoming a sun (once again), check pic 2 of

I've spent a lifetime trying to convey the depths of esoteric truth to mundanes, ones that would actually benefit them however because they had no drive for wisdom, only power, I could not help them. It's cautioning one about squandering efforts on the unworthy and a warning about the results if one ignores it. When the time is right the seeker will find you.

Electric universefag here, this is actually plausible.

That song is tight af. What are they saying?

How you did that?

That's the ID Tor users all get.

Spooky… I think they're really going to try it. Jupiter was a test… this time around, they could really pull it off.

Thanks. I'm obviously a newfag.

Ruh roh

We've had this thread every fucking year since 2012 and it always points to some obscure fucking outcast predicting the end.

If a comet strikes the Earth or some other apocalyptic shit then what the fuck else can you do but build a bunker, purchase guns and ammo, and store food?

I hate to sound like a lib but it's 2017, stop buying into fairy tale prophecies.

glory to father god, the son and the holy spirit forever

Feels good man.

I'm not implying they're bad, I'm just saying there is no point in sitting around discussing bullshit apocalyptic theories when there isn't shit you can do to thwart a fucking apocalypse.

Especially when they come from the mind of some old yid with a pen and paper.

We didn't get Trump elected on dogma or some fucking frog god, we did it because we seized momentum on the unpopularity of one of the most unpatriotic presidents in history and used the very tools the Jews used to control us against them.

Are you retarded? Do you not realize we've been hotswapping timelines on the fly via memetic manifestations?

Sitting around discussing this stuff is the most powerful thing we can do. It's called egregore. Look it up.

is right

It was sitting around discussing bullshit apocalyptic theories that got Trump into the whitehouse.

spread the word

Itwas sitting around discussing bullshit apocalyptic theories that made RWDS real.

i think we are doing nothing else than spreading how the jews time will end for quite some time now. i would even bet this isnt the first, nor the biggest get predicting the downfall of the jews. but every get helps i guess

t. delusional lazy-ass dune coon voodoo-believing /x/philes

inb4 shlomo

check'd and kek'd

they recieved their mememagic from thoth, but (((they))) betrayed his teachings and thus he chose us as his new disciples

Well yes, Jews and Americans will sure reach their end of times

← Is it true?

I think it's half true.

Sounds reasonable to me.

Yes, 2017 is the end times.
For Jew.

They've been revealing their hand bit by bit no matter if they do nothing or anything. With this wrecking their laid out plans, their panic is very noticeable and now they'll be rushing for their end game, hoping to still succeed. Little do they know that in their zerg rushing they'll give themselves away and there'll be no where else to hide.

CRASHING THESE KIKES

Checked, kekked and shadilayed.

The Real Holocaust starts on January 20th. Confirmed.

KEK CHANGE THIS WORLD INTO ONE THAT IS GOOD.

KEK I SEE YOU

THE JEWS SHALL BE ANNIHILATED

Chill your autism, mate.

Hello JIDF, very subtle as always.

Checked, Checked and triple checked.

Epainos Kekous
Laudem Kekus
Praise Kek!

THE JEWS WILL SUFFER! PRAISE KEK

(checked and heiled)

Anyone else notice this?

Eh. You're kinda stretching it.

I figured as much. But the fingers stood out to me when I first saw it. But here I posit, Kek is egyptian therefore a semitic moon God, isn't he? These are opposed to the Olympian/Indo-European gods like Zeus/Odin All-Father, am I wrong? I want to understand that people here realize they are worshiping a god in the same pantheon as Moloch, as opposed to a non-jewish god. Wouldn't it be particularly tricky and chaotic if we thought we were on one side, when we are really on the opposite?

Egypt was not semitic.

Yeah nah, you're just a cunt

MAXIMUM CHECKED

moloch is a canaanite god, while kek is an egyptian god. canaanis the son of ham who is son of noah, whose followers later became the canaanites. cushs people (also son of ham) became the babyloniens/sumer/mesopotamians, noone nows what happened of put and his crew, but mizraims people later came to be known as the egyptians.

however even if in the same pantheon it doesnt mean they are evil just because moloch is. like every religion or mythologies there are good and bad enthities. being in the same pantheon as moloch would mean he wouldnt be moloch which is a good thing. however i believe the egypt equivalent to moloch would be ra as both seem to be associated with saturn.

YES!

2017 will go down in history as the start of the meme wars.

MFW WHITES ARE MAGICAL AND (((THEY))) TRIED TOO CONVINCE US THEY ARE THE CHOSEN ONES

Just a coincidence

biblehub.com/revelation/16-13.htm

Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

This is accurate, but a little misleading. Modern Jews are a race, but it is a counterfeit one just like Judaic Talmudism is a counterfeit of true Christianity, which is the true inheritance of Israel (i.e. modern Christianity). People tend to forget that Jesus did most of his teaching in synagogues and his first followers were Israelites. Israelites are not the same thing as Jews, who rejected him and were cursed both by Jesus and by themselves.

Mt 15:24

John 8:42-45

Mt 27:24-25

One of the most successful D&C shill campaigns on Holla Forums has been the false equivalency of "Abrahamic" religions and the "kike on a stick" meme, when in reality Judaism and Islam are both forms of Satanism and have nothing to do with real Christians.

But, pic related, there has been a great deal of corruption in Christianity. Case in point the Roman Catholic Church is just Sanhedrin 2.0, "making the word of God of none effect through [its] tradition" (Mk 7:13) with things like the pagan pantheon rebranded as saints, Semiramis/Ishtar worship rebranded as "veneration" of Mary, and justifying all this by actually redacting one of the Ten Commandments (the 2nd, against idolatry) and absorbing it into the 1st, then splitting the 10th (on covetousness) to make up for it.

Rom 1:28

You're approaching this as if it were all fantasy, and that's why you don't get it. Moloch, Kek, Saturn, Thor: it doesn't matter. They're all "real", in a sense, and all demonic.

They pay homage to the devil with crap like this. Barack Obama is a contrived false identity intentionally derived from that bible verse, because the occultists believe they get power with an homage to the antichrist. This idea is why you see the 666 symbol hidden on so many different logos and advertisements. It's their form of "meme magic" since it's paying homage to the mark of the beast.

Rev 13:17

They believe they can tap into the (spiritual) power of the future end times law (backed by physical power, i.e. government/police) that commerce must bear the mark by using it on their products, which will spiritually influence you to buy it.

My mother, brother, father, and many friends have already died so they're going to miss the end times???

retards

Thankfully, Christianity cannot win.
But that's what you get when you celebrate yule every year and keep your calender with pagan god weekday names.

Not to mention the horoscope tier "moral" system of Christianity.
Doesn't matter who you are, nigger and whites alike. Accept jesus christ and follow some no brainer shit like "do not kill" and you're golden.

Versus an actual code of conduct that stands against "turn the other cheek" and other cuckery.

Not to mention, our native religion actually has powerful gods and are not required to post "teutonic knights" (which have kicked ass a millenium before the first crusades were a twinkle in some philosemites eye, look up the varus battle, where arminius (a teuton) repelled Rome at its height of power.

He even got a "statue of liberty" like monument. Only without the cucky slogan, though, of course.

People trying to divide Holla Forums along the lines of religion?
I wonder what hooknosed bastards might want to divide Holla Forums.

This is a lie, Israel was the aggressor.

(1)

1 Cor 10:20

Islam apologist crap is really grasping at straws, Shlomo.

I literally just called the Jews children of the devil. Try harder Moishe.

Did you read my post? You're not even trying, Yitzchak.

I said Jesus was not a Jew in my first post. And turn the other cheek? Pic related. Also,
Mt 10:34

And then immediately before he was betrayed,
Luke 22:36

Ok (2) for more idols. And I don't celebrate Yule or Ostara, Chaim, but nice try. You might have inferred that if you had read any part of my post aside from "damage control shill".

Christianity has already won, because even people deceived into all forms of idolatry aren't beyond the reach of salvation. The problem most outsiders face is seeing the cucked Christianity that has resulted from Jewish infiltration and viscerally rejecting it because of those errors. But since you mentioned it again, even without the historical context of pic related, you have two cheeks to turn. If a mudslime comes at me with a scimitar, it is in no way un-Christian to shoot him dead.

You're just taking down straw men, shill. I hope you at least know you're shilling.

We /cuck/ now.

if you look carefully you will see 1 is really just a tinier 7

IT'S 2077 PEOPLE

TRS is controlled opposition you faggot.
Rabbi predictions of their own demise? Fair game.

(((They))) stole Aryan Egyptian magic, supplanted it with Hebrew words and called it Kaballah.

Ægishjálm er ég ber milli brúna mér!

i believe its more than that. i believe they think their job is to actively fullfill the prophecies of their script and start the endtimes themselves. so they created an elaborate theatreplay to make it seem like their scripts come true on its own

trips of death checking in

Skeptical but curious.

I'm looking forward to interesting times.

the end of (((their))) world just got a bit closer since CBS released an unbiased video of pizzagate, even though if they just scratch the surface
8ch.net/pol/res/8816721.html