Why are commies so evil?

Why are commies so evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

popten.net/2011/04/brocabulary-101-a-primer/
monthlyreview.org/commentary/did-mao-really-kill-millions-in-the-great-leap-forward
sandsofchaos.tumblr.com/tagged/{Honestly she's-so-offended-she-hates-ALLLLLLLLLLL-fucking-government}
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As shit as Mao Zedong was any major fuck-up in China is going to kill millions given the population

But communists in general killed more than 500 million people.

Anything less than 800 centillion is a gross underestimate really.

Well I'm sure there's no point in debating the accuracy of this, since the website that is listed as a source contains writings like

And other articles like

popten.net/2011/04/brocabulary-101-a-primer/

And the person who wrote the one piece that lead to this picture, in particular, is not an academic or historian (and doesn't cite works by any academic or historian) but the "Director of Social Action Impact & Public Affairs at Participant Media" whose other articles include:

So let's just say, take this data with a grain of salt.

Anyway, to keep it short, let's just say that anyone who'd put the virtual civil war that happened in the late 20's/early 30's and the subsequent famine of the Soviet Union and the virtual civil war that happened in China in the 60's in the same category of the Holocaust or the genocide in Congo either doesn't know what they're talking about or just aren't interested in honest debate. I have 0 interest inrehabilitating anyone there btw.

You're vastly underestimating our accomplishments.

nice memes. but where's your argument?

No argument. I admit, it wasn't enough and that's their failure.

you can only counter a shitpost with a shitpost amigo

Please, dont make it seem like we didnt even try.

Because selling our soul to Satan was the only rational choice after we had been fired by Porky. Supply and demand, baby.

Is this one of those "This political term means something different outside of the USA"?

Why are Stalinists and Maoists so evil, you mean.

The word Liberal is used both in and out of the USA to mean an economic liberal too. So that means lots of financial liberalization, "muh free market" bullshit.

Where's your argument??

Why do people care so much for it, anyway? Kulaks don't deserve to live.

Actually these numbers must be corrected, they're from last year. Mao killed 78 million until 2015 only. But this year the number of people he killed already grew to 83 million.

Much like the inflated numbers under Stalin, it's doubtful Mao killed over a gorillion people: monthlyreview.org/commentary/did-mao-really-kill-millions-in-the-great-leap-forward

Also I cringed seeing Tojo (as opposed to Hirohito) and Leopold being listed as dictators. If we're going to be listing deaths monarchs than that image should be full of them.

*deaths from monarchs

More like ineffective. Stalin was a pussy who could've easily killed billions but he settled for millions like a bitch. We won't be as gentle as the mustache man was.

wasn't there that famous quote by Marcuse?

"Stalin was an incompetent wuss, I'll show you how to kill gorillions of people."

These numbers are highly inflated for Mao and Stalin.

Also they where Kulaks and deserved it.

those statistics of mao's deaths are probably very exaggerated because it's based on the difference between the 1950 and 1960 censuses of China, with the 1950 census being far less accurate than the 1960 one and deliberately inflating the population of china to make it seem bigger than it really is. millions probably still died, but please enough with the "communism killed 100 million people" meme.

nice meme

Right? As if the world needs more Asians.

i think tojo had a bigger body count

How wasn't he a liberal? He supported privatization and the shrinking of the welfare state.

We are the 5th horseman of the apocalypse.

Enver Pasha wasn't a dictator, he wasn't even in charge of Turkey. Tojo wasn't a dictator either, he was the leader of a military council that ran Japan along with the Emperor.

Most of Mao and Stalin's kills come from famine, if you're going to count that Churchill and a bunch of other English leaders should be on there too.

Why is it that no one ever ascribes the total deaths of World War II to Hitler with some given to Imperial Japan? Stalin killed a fuckload of people, usually beyond reason (the kulaks were already pepsi under Lenin), but it's only fair that he gets credit for taking down the Nazis and the resulting lives saved.

Similarly, most of the deaths of Maoist China were due to incompetence, not malice, because Maoism is so retarded that even tankies are skeptical of it.

If Stalin and Mao killed 101 million people combined, shouldn't there be mass graves everywhere? Cause that's a lot of fucking bodies

Hitler is technically responsible for another 20 million deaths for starting WW2

it's closer to 800 Googolplex, you fucking asshat.

sandsofchaos.tumblr.com/tagged/{Honestly she's-so-offended-she-hates-ALLLLLLLLLLL-fucking-government}

I got a black page.

Except they aren't. They had a reason behind each one of their actions; they had a plan in the greater scale of things, to improve life for the majority. A harsh ruler is needed to guarantee the proper functioning of any society.

Stalin's Death Count is Exaggerated.

First of all: Hitler deaths are 25 million for all deaths caused by his wars, completely excluding the systematic genociding of Jews.

Second: IJA horros committed under Tojo's supervision FAR superseed 5 million, once again even if we completely ignore insane horrors like Unit 731 or Nanjing. This image is baffling in this regard.

Third: Churchill's Bengal Famine is somehow not there, when it should seriously be up there. While he was not a dictator in the classical sense of not being in power autocratically, he was a tyrant responsible directly for more deaths than some of the worst 'dictators'.

Fourth: first pic related.

Fifth: second pic related.

Hirohito wasn't anything more than a figurehead. The military was running things in Imperial Japan by the time he was in power.

What if that's what he wanted us to think?

You could put a lot of these numbers in the counterrevolutionaries forces as well.

lol wtf how did Mao kill 78 million the death total for the great leap is like 22 million and then about 1 million died in the cultural revolution and then about 1 million tibetans.

You need to understand that all that bourgeoisie lives were worth 3x more than a simple proletarian one.

That's actually not true at all, that's just the narrative the US pushed to justify keeping him on the throne

well it's slightly true but I agree it's just a dindu excuse so they could keep him without looking bad

Right, I didn't mean to imply that Imperial Japan was a pure autocracy by any means, just wanted the counter the Hirohito dindu nuffin myth

He did it with jewish magic

Don't you mean Henry Pu Yi Dindu Nuffin?

(That's the peak capitalist myth - That Mao allowed the Manchukuo Genocide and both Imperial Japan and Imperial China did nothing wrong. )

Oh god, are there people that actually believe this?

What, you don't believe that ?

Yes, I've heard that. Their standard argument is that Puyi had no power in China, as such he can't be blamed. And there was little Chinese aggression against the Japanese (because Puyi held the land, but anti-communists literally don't care) so ergo, the Maoists used the Japanese to destroy the Manchurians.

Americans who act like the two bombs dropped on Japan were the "worst war crimes evurrrr" are my among least favorite people considering they seem to be unaware of all the terrible shit Japan did during the war.

And if we think about what the Soviets did to the Germans on their way to Berlin, the bombs were an act of mercy in comparison.

The best is when people get butthurt about red army atrocities and rapes but then categorically deny any wrong doing by starting the war and what they did in russia

While I agree with this post, I probably agree with the person who posted them in every possible way.

The Japanese war crimes really need to be acknowledged. And the soviets were not justified in their disgusting war crime.

The atom bomb saved Japan from a massive carpet bombing.

LOL what the Soviets did to the Germans is absolutely nothing compared to what the Germans did. The death toll for the siege of Leningrad can get up to 1 million people, you should fuck off.

let's be real if the red army did half of what the wehrmacht did in russia there would be no germany
doesn't mean what they did was okay a lot of those civilians didn't deserve it

But I'm not denying what the Germans did? I was trying to make a point that, as far as retribution goes, Japan got off easy.

That reminds me that there's still people who think the Wehrmacht dindu nuffin and it was only Einsatzgruppen that got carried away :')

Makes it sound like you think the Soviets were the same as the Japanese when in reality, the Japanese and Germans were the ones who made the bombs look like an act of mercy.

The 30,000 dissappeared in Argentina is a leftist myth.

no it's not, it's called the nasty war and it's pretty well documented.

Capitalism is killing millions a day just through starvation.

Through its wars countless more.

Ancap death count 0

Ideas so good nobody ever tries to implement them. Not once.

Stop posting these death tolls, it makes me really mad. All it does is remind me of how hard it'll be to beat Mao's high score.

There are more people in the world now than there were in Mao's time, if anything beating his score should be easier.

ayy

how do i get flag?

Where's the list?

Your own graph doesn't even say 500 million. Were there 3 other Maos we dont know about?

Cause not submitting to the state is selfish and so counter revolutionary! Only way to maintain the worker ownership of the means of production by proxy of the state is by killing workers who dont want to work thoghetter with le pure democratic system.

This earthquake in italy yesterday sure was bad, can you believe that the italian prime minister has so much blood on his hands what a murderer

maybe NOT experiment with people's fucking food on that big a scale then?

You can chalk that shit up more to incompetence than experimentation or ill intent though.

>hourly fuckable plushie inflated bodycount troll thread