CHINAMEN EXPORTING PLASTIC RICE TO NOGLAND

Threats Of ‘Plastic Rice’ Emerges
archive.is/dLzrr

In an effort to avert the importation of this ‘plastic rice’ on the Liberia market, the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) has begun the awareness and sensitization of the plastic rice across the country through the media and its inspectors.

According to Director Jones, some media institutions have reported the alleged sale of the plastic rice branded as “Best Tomato” within the commerce of Liberia.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
1006986.en.makepolo.com/products/Red-Chinese-Character-Punching-Bag-p16928539.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
emirates247.com/1-600-chinese-workers-embrace-islam-in-saudi-2010-09-12-1.289733
youtube.com/watch?v=2TRjxe2Ahe4
archive.fo/HWytt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_safety_incidents_in_China
archive.is/Qizoy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

African nations that refused perfectly good gmo foodstuffs, deserve to starve.

Sending them fake food, on the other hand, is typical chinese 'ingenuity'.

NUTTING WONG

Plastic rice is a delicious and filling meal. But why the fuck is branded as Best Tomato?

don't really see a problem with this, letting niggers die due to swallowing plastic is pretty ebin

what the hell this rice 🍚 tastes funny

old news .but i will bump because i want to know if plastic rice is cheaper than real rice and the cost of shipping whould warrant light weight plastic to be shipped for less and is plastic rice indeed less weight than real rice and why would you need plastic rice what is it for display for real rice ?

and might i add ,,,FUCK THE CHINESE AND AFRICANS

AY WITE PEOPLE PLEASE COME BACK NIGGA WE SORRY N SHEIT CMON MANE

rice is at about 300-400 usd per tons, not that much at all
a quick google search shows me that bulk prices for molded PET and HDPE, the cheapest plastics are in the same price range

i find it interresting that the chinese can make at least semi convincing plastic rice for less than that as i am assuming the motive here is profit

They're probably trying to poison niggers, it's easier than ethnic cleansing.

Why the fuck do niggers even need to import rice? You live in fucking Africa.

They're the types to starve in a grocery store.

seems they use trashed plastics

wtf i love china now

this is the second wierd part about it, china has a pretty big food problem and needs to import large amounts of it from both americas
mainly due to only 20% of china being areable and most of their peasents being to poor to use expansive modern farming practices
what are they doing exporting food to africa, what critical resource does liberia have to offer in return, for china has demonstrated in the past to prioritize long term plans of acquiring real resources over massing jew shekels in the short term

They fill our consumer products with landfill waste as padding - because we are pussies who accept it. Why would squint-eye crops be any different?

Keep it up and you'll make it to honorary Aryans, chinks. If only we had thought of this when we started feeding Africa we'd have fewer problems today.

I still think the story is bullshit. Making a plastic rice factory just to sell it once for a small profit seems like a good way to lose money.

I was told they have little water but looking up global rainfall tells me differently. I think I've been lied to by my professor, Africans just don't know how to irrigate and dig lakes.

using shredded junk plastic would be cheap, but how would that look convincingly like rice
or are they counting on niggers being that dumb not to notice

Quick google is telling me coffee, iron, rubber, cocoa, diamonds, timber. Typical African shit.

So how many niggers were cooking and eating it before they found out it was plastic?

This, niggers can't into agriculture. That's the ONLY reason. They have fertile land, they have the environment for it. Also due to corrupt nigger run governments, but thats also a given.

Please, with green houses and modern farming technology they should be well able to supply themselves, Heck the Netherlands which is fucking tiny it the second largest agriculture exporter after the US.

You need an IQ of 60 for basic farming. But I think that's with someone telling them what to do and when. Most Africans probably can't figure out harder concepts like irrigation. Even farming may seem pointless to them since unless someone is paying them it requires planning. They want the money now, so why should they bother planting something? That doesn't give them money right now, and like young kids they can't think ahead.

Those frisians supposedly built their own land too I hear.

get out white farmers with your voodoo farming practices…we kill you drive you out of your farms you no get to *Smacks Lips* farm and shit Wez got this ,,,,,next harvest…..SHEEEEIIIITTTTT what the hell the white man cursed the soil no Food grows *Smacks Lips* kill the White devils,,,,NEXT HARVEST,,, WHITE PEOPLE *Smacks Lips* PLEASE HELP! ,,,,and Guess what WE HELP THEM AGIN '''.. why?………
EMPATHY

the chink in our armor.

yes but that would cost more money in upfront capital investment than chinese peasents have and that would make the food too expansive for chinese urban poor to buy

btw the netherlands value is unfair in current discussion, measuring food exports in usd, rather than in calories
the netherlands specifically sells expansive produce rather than staple crops and they sell a lot of meat which is raised using soybeans and other cattle feed imported from south america, only with shekels floating around does it make sense to use your little agricultural land to produce food for export

Fuck it, I'm calling it now. Eating squinty food is for race-traitors… Get some potatoes, lots of carrots and green beans - don't squint-out on your body for popularity or price.

AGAIN" grammer FAGs .

is there any depth to which the chinese will not stoop if it means getting more money?

BROWN RICE CHICKEN BROCCOLI ''Muh Fit Diet

I read an interesting study that was done in Africa which was about their languages and how it compares to ours.

One thing that seemed to baffle the researchers was that many African languages lack certain concepts of time, like the future.

This could explain why blacks are more prone to instant gratification instead of waiting with patience for greater rewards in the future.

I think so

Smuganimegirl.jpg

EMPATHY
(((THEY))) EXPLOIT IT EVERY CHANCE (((THEY))) GET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chyna is going to fucking abuse these niggers without reprieve. That's what happens when you dare raise your hand to whitey, now they get the chinks instead.

Why do you insist on typing like a slightly less schizophrenic Francis E. December Esq? Fix your shit, talk like a normal person.

THIS IS AN EASTERN / ASIAN IMAGE BOARD AND OP IS MAKING ANTI-EASTERN THREADS

OP IS A FAGGOT, SAGE AND REPORT

You have it backwards, it is because they have no conception of time (due to underdeveloped frontal lobes) that it doesn't show in their languages.

go fuck yourself and die, you race-traitor. All non-whites will be exterminated and that includes asians.

Please no.

Check'd. rice is for zipper head slant eyed chinks

OOOOH mama, good pics - BAD ATTITUDE.

I agree

just got done teaching Sunday school at church and went to my car to slam a pint of Bacardi 151 checking my phone and find this rice story Laughing and driving drunk to report in got a long night bouncing at the tittie bar THANKS FOR THE Boost of funny now off to toss out the trash

It's just a prank bro
No, seriously, it is and it's pretty fucking funny****

Expensive*

Get the fuck out of here with your dumbass cartoon titty girls.

Niggers. Working? Doing anything other than committing acts of violence and fucking anything that moves?

This user gets it.

Time is an abstract concept.Those dumb fucks do not grasp such things.

There is also no word for promise or maintenance in their languages.

Just post the whole thing
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

Africa has utterly ass tier infrastructure and cooling chains meaning food has to be produced locally. Combined with the EU, Chinkland and everybody else dumping their agricultural surplus there nobody is growing anything.

Whites have tried many times to teach Africans how to farm, since it is a fertile land. It just doesn't work, Africans can't plan long term. They'd rather kill each other and eat the seeds than wait a few months for something to grow. And any African with the intelligence and patience to farm (and it doesn't take much) will be murdered by other Africans who will promptly eat his seeds and sprouts.

Thanks for the laughs everyone! Apparently the slants have been exporting this shit all over the place.

The only problem with this is that Chinks will end up taking over the entire continent before we do, if this continues. We should own entire Africa by now, and all niggers removed, but no, our forefathers just had to fall for damn kike tricks and now we have to deal with this shit.

Remind me again, what's the problem here?

they're trying to ship it everywhere, not just niggerland

Why is 2D so perfect?

Then don't buy rice from china or sell it to your local nog.

Rice is shit-tier food anyway.

That's only a problem for lawless countries. Try to sell plastic rice in a White country and you'll get sued into oblivion, and deservedly so.

plastic rice chan when?

I have the pic if this is what you're talking about.

This is like asking why does Canada import tomatoes from America during the peak of its own tomato season?

Retarded trade deals, that's why.

Who dis interesting nigga be?

Chink Jews will eventually kill us all. We are too divided.
MFW

fascinating.
if you've ever been forced around niggers like i have. give this a read. it makes SO MUCH SENSE.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello, newfriend. Welcome to Holla Forums, the crippling depression you are about to feel is normal, and will pass. I hope

Bad infrastructure. Bad roads, no good railroads.

I think the Chinese are beginning to understand that it's not a good idea to feed niggers.

It's would be fucking awesome if the Chinese wiped out 90% of the nigger population by giving them plastic pellets to choke and die on.

THey cant because they are too retarded to drill into the ground and tap aquifers. Nigeria seems to be the only African nation that understands the reality of the world.
I wouldn't be surprised if that is one country Trump really jews out with war to remove Kebab

The Chinese are slant-eyed Jews, they're the middlemen

So, the most stupid customers in the world are buying fake rice from the world's second-most dishonest merchants?

lel

Nogs "got what they paid for". Canada got fucked years back thanks to chink products for children some companies similar to dollar stores bought really cheap. They got sold children toys and jewelry containing lead paint and baby food containing melamine. How did the (then conservative) Canadian government react? They cut jobs in the product safety department who's job is to analyze imported goods. Chinks are fucking scum.

the chinese really are the slanty-eyed merchants of the east

Because it's cheap, adequate, and good for the environment. In that order.

chinese people are (white people) - (empathy). jews are greed(white people - empathy)
nogs are (white people) - (empathy) - (intelligence)

you require empathy to have a soul.

Before the niggers took over Rhodesia and banished the White farmers, their one small country produced enough food to feed the entire African continent. This same patch of land, now called Zimbabwe, has recurring famines now that niggers are in charge because none of them know how to farm or even try to do so. The problem isn't lack of water, the problem is that niggers are stupid and can't plan more than 10 seconds ahead.

i wonder how much he paid for that sack of trash?

We should get a chink to write us a post-apocalyptic cookbook.

top kek here's the supplier (sketchy chink url)
1006986.en.makepolo.com/products/Red-Chinese-Character-Punching-Bag-p16928539.html

FOB Price: USD 6~8 / Set
Min Order: 10 Sets
Supply Ability: 9,000 Sets per Month
Payment Terms: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, Mo
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Port: Ningbo/Shanghai
Model Number: ME0001RD
Shipment: 7-14days
Package: Cartons

Anybody has that screencap about the nigger who said at least the whites built hospitals and such?

Rice is sold by weight

nice dubs

it makes sense that underdeveloped cultures don't give their people an understanding of consequences and causes gaps in logic but i think this goes for all third world shitholes

strangely enough i think this is where we're headed with left wing politics since if you replace the zulu with tumblrites you get the same story that's happening right now in the west

message sent. said i wanted to prank a local gym by gifting it to them.

I'm pretty sure I ate some of this in Vancouver a couple of weeks ago. FUCK YOU FUCKING CHINKS.

but, consider this:
empathy - feminine
extreme empathy - sociopathy
no empathy - africa

tumblrites is what happens when someone goes in a full circle and ends up in no-empathy-land again, home of narcissists and delusion.

It's the same thing that happened to 4chan- sympathy being the male-dominant trait and its extreme being autism.

Origin point: 🌻
You have a community of sympaths (4chan) pretending to be autists for shits n giggles.
You have a community of empaths (tumblr) pretending to be narcissists for shits n giggles.

Both communities get overloaded by autists and narcissists who think they've found good company.

The original communities survive in diminished states, locked away from the crazies and unwilling to accept newcomers due to the nuts.

4chins' founding community married tumblr's, I don't doubt. Making communities based around sympathy and empathy on the internet is very human, very millenial, and pretty not-insane.

The same thing is happening right now with Youtube sub-communites and Instagram sub-communities, although they have evolved to instinctively protect themselves from the nuts because they aren't starting from the empty plains the internet once was.

studying this phenomena is my full-time hobby

No joke, from the look of it, asians could survive nuclear holocaust, years of poverty have trained them to harvest nutrient very efficiently.

AHHHHAHAHAHAHA

i remember a video about the concept of limitless space in white cultures compared to others. basically reaching into the unknown. in art, music, architecture, etc.
it all relates about not thinking about the future.
but maybe its what sets whites apart. we think about the future and the bigger picture. the polar opposite of this is thinking about the smallest thing possible, ones self. individualism.
its all related.

its really sad because Rhodesia used to be the bread basket of Africa

People can eat insects? Cool.

Rod Duarte threatens to force importers of plastic rice to eat it for 24 hours.

Feeding niggers was a mistake.

so what you're suggesting is that there's a cycle to all this and that it mostly comes from a joke gone wrong? i could also see that applying to forums like something awful but it's also relative to the tendency for society to fall into decadence with peace times

i would be more inclined to say that what's happening with the youtube/instagram things is more an argument of autocracy/meritocracy versus a democracy

that's probably a point every race realist would recognize but i would also go as far to say a more developed sense of humor is a good indicator of an advanced culture since comedies are more of a thinking man's form of entertainment

if you look up comedies of less developed cultures it's mostly humor through schadenfreude, like the nogs laughing at rape victims, where more developed cultures include linguistical perversions and comparisons in logical abnormalities

based chinamen if you ask me

They make fake eggs too.

(((artificial doof is doog)))

I think they might be trying to reduce the nigger population.

They did, look at Japan.

Good stuff.

How about they liquify that fake rice and give it to the creators in an IV for 24hrs, instead of feeding it to them.

Have fun waiting in your month long hospital lines!

How honorabre.

They're not scum, basically they assume that you're in on it.
If you buy stuff that's worth $5 to make $1 they assume you're gonna rip people off with it (which is the case 9 out of 10, don't fucking buy the "poor international merchants" complaint) since if they were really producing stuff that was worth $5 to make… well you'd be ripping them off wouldn't you?
If you're not in on it… well you're either stupid (and wasting their time) or trying to rip them off, so you deserve to be fucked with.
Add communist/corruption mentality and they act normal because nobody should discuss those things in the open (or at all). And tadaa, you have caption related trade relations.

It's high abstraction commerce, but unlike jews, they don't rip you off because you're not a chosen one. They rip you off for a logical, if culturally weird, reason, Chinese merchants have no morality and just assume western merchants don't either so they know what they're doing. While western merchants culture are based on contracts and strict applications of laws.

Or maybe they're "underdeveloped" in the first place because they're mentally deficient.

Anyone got that screencap story of an user who spoke Mandarin and tells stories of how shitty the chinks are?

Speaking of chinks, this is fucking atrocious; yet, I'm somehow not surprised the chinks are doing this. All in favor of gassing them after the jews, niggers, and muslims?

sauce on pic?

Actually the South Korean are the happy merchants of the East. The Chinese are more like the mudslime of the East: really fucking zealous, think they should be the master of Asia and attempt to do it through whatever savage mean possible.
t. Asian.

Not sure. It looks like someone sitting on a ledge viewing Times Square

AND toxic air, food, and water.

Are you Indonesian?

Ricelander.
Chinese fuck our assholes every day.

Rucky choice, aids cost more ching ching

All niggers should be taken off the gibs tit as quickly as possible to ensure the greatest casualties.

This is what punching bags are usually filled with which is fabric scrap, but the issue with the Chinese one is that sometimes they fuckin have threading machine needles in them and other metal bits.

They literally can't figure out how to farm but they have enough water and dirt to make dirt cookies? And they sell the fucking dirt cookies? Niggers actually pay to eat dirt?

Jesus fucking christ, no wonder jews want these monsters as a total consumer base.

No you can't come in you're piss drunk
Sorry, you're too drunk.
can't let you in bud
You need to step out of the doorway
No.
Sir.
Real drunk, go home.

I miss it smh tbh.

Holla Forumsite sage for offtopic

Aren't most punching bags actually filled with sand?

Sand is really shit it'll settle eventually and the bottom will be hard as a rock and the top will be empty.

It was probably tomato seed and the niggers were too stupid to figure it out. They can't into farming unless ordered to do so.

Na-ting Wong, gweilo.

Hardly a big deal. If they aren't scammed by the Chinks, nogs will just scam each other. I heard one story saying they regularly steal machine oil and sell it as cooking oil, too.

I wouldn't be surprised if the chinks literally boiled niggers alive and ate them. I mean, they do the same with dogs, and a dog has more humanity than a nigger

Chinks are far more efficient at scamming. Niggers will be their goyim

To be fair, China is currently experiencing a major problem with keeping its populace employed. They even hire massive numbers of them to build ghost towns, which usually end up occupied by the workers after they run out of work for them to do.

It might've just been a get-people-working scheme, more than a mess-with-Africa thing.

its the other way around tbh
written bout abos, but hey thats not that far off

Sheeeit I think that pic might be makin me sweat

You are assuming they could have grown the rice instead. Maybe they are growing as much rice as they can already.

more like someone had a huge stash of plastic scrap from some manufacturing process, in somewhat similar size and shape to rice, and realized the only people stupid enough to buy it as such would be african niggers

Some of them used to be. The rest are fabric scraps, like said. They also used canvas bags, which was bad about letting moisture through to the sand.

It's one thing to get used to punching a lot. It's a wholly different thing to punch a wet bag. They're heavier and don't give as much as a dry one, which can be pretty surprising if you're not expecting it.

I used to go to a gym that had a big bruiser of a guy attending it. The guy practically poured sweat and would hug the bag after putting out a steady barrage of blows so it wouldn't swing back to hit him. God damn, I hated that man.

Leo II would be proud.

AT&T here. Chinese are fucking scum. They would say the sky was green if they thought they could wring a penny out of doing so. They forever deny calling China for hours, even deny TRAVELING TO CHINA FOR WEEKS WHILE USING THEIR PHONES. Yeah, the phone company can't see where you used your phone or where you called. And pretending not to understand English is really cute, especially when you're dealing with someone who speaks that moony bullshit.

没关系
随便

(checked)
lol

Do you have a stat which deals in calories?

What happens when you boil plastic rice?
Would it not be better to mix it 50/50 with normal rice if you want to plastic seal the guts of africans?

by pernamently plastic sealing the stomachs of africans

Depends on the kind of plastic, really.

There are some kinds that melt at 400 degrees, and others that you can get to become pliable/moldable slightly below the boiling point of water. I know that the latter is usually white, so it was probably that kind.

so greedy white people without greedy empathy?

I guess you like dem cancer rates and nu-males.

how have those two things got anything to do with gmos?

Can't argue with that.

Wew lad.

wat the fuggggg
healthawarenessforall.com/10-foods-made-china-filled-plastic-pesticides-cancer-causing-chemicals/

Or availability on that particular merchants behalf, not the whole market. Let's assume that they needed to produce fake rice for a wedding scene (where you can wash the rice after usage for another set) and someone figured that while they are renting machines and producing, they can produce double and sell it to others to make it cheaper on the whole. It doesn't even have to be parity, just in the same league to warrant black market (huehue) production.

chinks could out jew a jew

sounds scummy to me

Gotta hand it to chinks., They are so good at bootlegging that they found a way to bootleg food. Soon they will export bootleg people as well. You think that you have befriended a nice white person, but it's actually a chink with a coat of paint, artificially widened eyes and a voice changer

its good enough for niggers

The Chinese have been doing shit like this on an industrial scale more than once. And not just exporting it to niggers either, they've been distributing it amongst their own countrymen as well.

sounds like south korea

kek

And since when do we disclose our business practices and contacts to our suppliers? Oh that's right, we don't.

Bullshit story to save Chinese face.

checked.

Dubs confirm.
South Korea is a bootleg state created by chinks

CHINKS CAN INTO REMOVE KEBAB
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

emirates247.com/1-600-chinese-workers-embrace-islam-in-saudi-2010-09-12-1.289733

Saudi Arabia said on Sunday that nearly 1,600 Chinese employed by a company building Makkah’s first metro railway have converted to Islam.

CHINA CAN INTO ISLAM

They truly are up there with kikes.

"Who cares if you eat herbicide and get autoimmune diseases from GM-crops? Now you don't have to tilt as often, goym."

Seriously tough, the whole concept of engineering resistant crops and nuking the soil with herbicide is moronic. You'd have to engineer herbicide-resistant humans too, I don't even want to think about it.

So you agree GMO are as healthy as natural food if there was no xenostrogene or any other foreign susbstance ?

It's for the future we fight now!
Sociopaths without burden of conscience
Full speed ahead on knowledge's quest
While the ignorant and selfish Frankenstein genetics
And tell us it's for our best
How can I not fight what I depise
When I see the future in my children's eyes.

Serpents of deception
Whisper promises to beckon in
On my word through thick and thin
I pledge my heart not to give in.

G. Enetic M. Onster O. Rganism
Bioengineered
Designer disease disseminates
Real terror begins
Realms of science fiction now real, morality tales unheard
Promethean fire scorches the wind, no land undisturbed.

Path of Resistance, Promethean
youtube.com/watch?v=2TRjxe2Ahe4

No, you need an IQ of 60 to be a basic farm labourer with someone telling him exactly what to do.
Running a farm is a different matter.

By the way, this story is obviously fake and you are all retarded for believing it.

You sound angry that they turned down your Kike Frankenfood.
Guess niggers aren't so stupid after all.
the fact that your comment lets slip that you'd rather niggers accepted the food and NOT starve, thereby increasing their numbers and resultant immigration to the West belies any pretence towards being right-wing you may have been attempting.

It's fake news.
Zero confirmation but serves two groups.
The Nigerian government which has sought to ban imports anyway, to protect domestic production.
And the left, which uses stories like this to guilt Whites into donating more money for food aid.
Read the fucking story, it's all hearsay.

archive.fo/HWytt

"Red pill" my fucking arse. You are just as gullible as normalfags.
In fact you are normalfags. So much Holla Forumslution since TRS advertised the place with the deliberate intention of dumbing us down with Reddit dross.

accordingly 2.5 metric tons of plastic rice seized

You don't need infrastructure for subsistence farming

(((perfectly good gmo foodstuffs)))

That shit is illegal in my country.

When I first saw the thumbnail I thought it was a smaller battery inside the casing of a larger one.

commie states are full of degeneracy. time to free china from this kike dogma.

Not possible, they were like that even before the communist destroyed their culture. Its the only thing that managed to survive really.

So is not believing in the AGW myth or saying mean things online. Not our problem your backwards, freedom hating nation is pozzed as shit..

fucking chinks

You're a retard. Herbicide has to be used in non-GMO foods because they aren't as resistant.

Free China by purging it of the Chinese?

(checked)
imagine what the tomatoes there are like…

Old Halloween jack-o-lantern flashlights painted red and filled with rice?

no even worse
they'd be red plastic containers filled with garbage

More than once is nicely put, they're doing it all the time.

1 Food safety incidents in 2003

1.1 Poisonous Jinhua ham

2 Food safety incidents in 2004

2.1 Counterfeit baby formula
2.2 Adulterated pickled vegetables
2.3 Counterfeit alcoholic drinks
2.4 Soy sauce made from human hair

3 Food safety incidents in 2005

3.1 Sudan I red dye

4 Food safety incidents in 2006

4.1 Counterfeit drugs
4.2 School food poisoning
4.3 Contaminated turbot fish
4.4 Pesticide residue on vegetables
4.5 Infected snail meat
4.6 Poisonous mushrooms

5 Food safety incidents in 2007

5.1 Counterfeit drugs
5.2 Alleged carcinogen used in frying oil
5.3 Contaminated wheat gluten and rice protein used for export
5.4 Sewage used in tofu manufacturing
5.5 Cardboard bun hoax

6 Food safety incidents in 2008

6.1 Tainted Chinese dumplings
6.2 Contaminated powdered ginger
6.3 Contaminated baby formula
6.4 Contaminated egg products

7 Food safety incidents in 2009

7.1 Plastic tapioca pearls
7.2 Pesticide in mantou
7.3 Fake lamb meat
7.4 Formaldehyde-laced blood pudding

8 Food safety incidents in 2010

8.1 Gutter oil
8.2 Dyed green beans

9 Food safety incidents in 2011

9.1 Adulterated noodles

10 Food safety incidents in 2012

10.1 Contaminated strawberries

11 Food safety incidents in 2013

11.1 Pork Meat Scandal
11.2 Lamb Meat Scandal
11.3 Recycled Out-of-date food
11.4 Fake Beef
11.5 Cat Meat Scandal

12 Food safety incidents in 2014

12.1 Gutter oil scandal
12.2 Expired meat sold to global brands

13 Food safety incidents in 2015

13.1 Sodium Formaldehyde Sulfoxylate (CH3NaO3S)
13.2 Fake hot pot soup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_safety_incidents_in_China

holy shit, dyslexic there m8?

Its like news about jews, maybe they didn't actually do the bad thing, but they're jews, so you assume anyways. Gooks gonna gook

What happens if you eat plastic rice?

Nothing good I imagine.

Depends on the plastic in question would be my best guess.
Some can be sort of broken down and disgested, which is bad. Others will pass right through you while others will sit in your gut forever, unable to passed through thanks to getting stuck easily and impossible to digest.

Well, considering it's the Chinese I imagine it must be the cheapest plastic in existence.

We need to make sure that is on the label of EVERY food product from China. WOW.

Well it will be due to rice not being terribly expensive. Probably something with a low melting point and that is widely used.
Might be the same stuff used in plastic drinks bottles?

You don't have to ask me twice

Yea, despite the fact that they'd obviously starve if eating just plastic, wouldn't it hurt them before that anyway because they have stomachs full of plastic pellets.

Underrated post tbh

Remember the opium wars?
Time to pay english scum, aka mandatory jews.

t. your old enemy. no not this one, the other one.

This is why you don't buy food that is out of season, foods that are out of season will either come from China or South America

There is a Chinese girl in my school who has been a good friend of mine while I was there. Very sweet to me. Anyway she went back for the winter break once and I remember asking her before if she was excited to go home. She said "nope" with absolutely zero hesitation. Even seeing her family and doing things with them was a hassle she said. But she was a good, more traditional girl. I bet a lot want to get the fuck out of there. Communism fucks people up.

Pfff you Chinese are pathetic cucks. Your women flock to the west because you act like slaves to them. What happened to your last paycheck? I'm sure your wife spent it all.

If you think that's bad wait until you realize that the Chinese sold 100 tonnes of tofu that contained rongalite
archive.is/Qizoy
http:// www.reuters.com/article/us-china-foodsafety-toxictofu-idUSKCN0IU06F20141110

(checked?)

Chinks actually look like Golem

Obligatory shill first post

Plastic rice is probably lass hazardous for your health than kike designed (((GMO))) which is essentially a biological weapon that people voluntarily consume.

Checked

fake watermelon in China

Next thing you tell me, mohammad was resurrected, is a android robot which chinks use to control stupid samdrats

CHINKS ARE TRYING TO END AFRICAN HUNGER
WHY AREN'T WE SUPPORTING THIS Holla Forums?

what in the name of unholy fuck IS it?

I agree those schmucks can't see a good deal when it's right in front of them!

This thread gave me a new respect for rice merchants

ching chong dong sells it once to every idiot on the planet.

why did we not come with this already?

The English are a nuisance, are they not?

t. burger

Have you niggers ever cooked rice once in your faggoty lives? If you tried to cook these plastic pellets like rice they would FUCKING MELT IN THE POT AND THEN HARDEN AGAIN GETTING STUCK TO THE POT.
Only a nigger could get poisoned by this and only by trying to eat it raw like niggers surely do

How the fuck do you fake a watermelon?

They are doing outstanding job. 10/10 would rissoto at again

They're not resistant to herbicide, anyway.

czeched

Let me shoe you

doof is doog

food is good. it's a sly trick. Jew are tricky. Do you understand the point?