Well Holla Forums?

Well Holla Forums?

I don't know dude your other thread stumped me.

good serf

I have no idea what this fag is talking about but he's essentially right, unfortunately he's overlooking the effects of global capitalism again

lol yeah like proles have any obligations towards their state
fuck off

Yes and he's a Marxist, looks like he's on our side too

Definitely a Tankie. Marxism-Leninism is compatible with Theocracy, just replace the Party with the Clergy. Bam you got the People's Most Serene Republic of Tibet bucko.

you disgust me

wew laddy it's not the state they'd be helping

wow ok

Don't you know proletarian internationalism is literally identical with wanting to establish a caliphate? Get with the program.

Islam was not mentioned anywhere ITT until your posts.

This

OPs quote is about muslim refugees.

And? Does supporting Westerners mean we support Christianity too?

No but Islam is worse and all Muslims should be rounded up and gulaged

I agree, forcibly repressing religion from the top down has never, ever failed or backfired.

he's right

Yeah man. Glad we agree

The Tibetan virgin NEET is speaking out of pure self interest.
In the past he accused the chinese of purposely creating demographical change as a political tool. So he doesn't want to say anything that can be used by the chinese government to justify importing more han-chinese to tibet, fearing that it will weaken support for his precious theocracy.
This is politics, not divine guidance or objective humanitarianism from an unaffected third party.
Essentially I agree with what he's saying, but pretending the statement holds authority simply because it comes from the dalai lama is hippie level meme politics.