Anime is degenerate bullshit

Fuck anime.
In 1936, Hitler declared the Japanese to be Honorary Aryans.
In 1945, the first feature length anime came out. Later that year, Hitler killed himself. Not a coincidence.
What is the purpose of this? Are there really white men out there defiling themselves and spilling white semen over fucking drawings? Kill yourselves if you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/anomie-anime-and-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

apply yourself

Kek

Fuck off kike.

You're off by about a decade

I don't like it myself, but this is just awful D/C.

Fuck you and your anti anime shilling. (((Mods))) anchored thread about aborting niggers but 3467th anti anime thread is ok.

Why do jews and goons hate anime so much?

Low tier shitpost, try again.

Because Coonman is a militant christcuck

Cos fun is degenerate, or some shit. Don't see how they are any different to sjw's shaming gamers tbh.

I guess I just don't see the point of it. Masturbating to it is the ultimate degeneracy, can we agree on that?

Don't you ever get tired of being a faggot?

10 mins later
Such low energy you bailed after 10 minutes.
I think you know what to do OP.

t. assblasted goon

t5t5t5

I agree, OP, anime finds it's followers amongst the most socially incapable and childlike people in society. The sheer fact that insulting anime brings out such venom in these people to the extent that some of them will revoke their ties to our cause to protect their precious little girl cartoons shows you just how autistic and worthless anime is.

Weeb traitors get shot on DotR

Just cause you're a mood doesn't mean you're cool , imkamfy.

We already know this Op, but you didn't have to pollute the board with another useless thread.
polite sage

Waste of a thread but I agree, fuck anime and weebooism.

i can get behind this.

FUCK YOUR ASIAN CARTOONS NIGGERS THEY FUCKIN SUCK

i actually really legitimately don't know why people like such a shitty "art" form. it's stupid over stylized and gay

(((OP)))

how about we kill all australians instead?
we could have more quality discussions if we were to nuke it

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/anomie-anime-and-the-alt-right/

Whatcha sliding, Moishe?

Reminder that japanese culture is degenerat as fug
htt p://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japanese-company-manufactures-lifelike-child-sex-dolls-for-paedophiles-a6811046.html

CHOKE ON A FORESKIN D&C KIKE.

"Should we talk about pizza gate, the impending censorship of the internet, operation peepeepoopoo? Maybe have a redpill thread, a book thread, history thread, talk about something related to politics? Nah, I'll just D&C like a massive faggot. Clearly kvetching about Chinese cartoons is far more important than saving the white race." -OP

YOU HEARD OP BOYS, SPAM SMUG ANIME AND DON'T FORGET TO SAGE AND REPORT FOR CHRONIC SHITPOSTING/D&C.=

Did I hear a smug thread abrewin'?

tl;dr

=SAGE=

I love my chinese cartoons

so you rather prefer to rape real girls than plastic?

Reminder that goons were behind the still standing, decade-long "weebs can do no wrong" policy on cuckchan and they're now trying to push it here aswell by playing victims. This thread is a literal textbook case of "hey weebtard, whatchudoing?"

Sure thing.

Typical goon shitposting.