New Chan

New Chan

Are you unhappy with the Holla Forums Holla Forums moderation and the constant axing of good threads?

Copy pasta your threads over to endchan.xyz/pol/ !

hello Holla Forums

Endchan is terrible.

Do you have to suck Trump's and isreals dick to post there like almost every other once proud anti-ZoG website has become now?

You're like that faggot @Balrog-was-here on #burgersandfries who won't shut the fuck up about trying splinter Holla Forums towards the shitheap that is endchan

Endchan, because Holla Forums isn't slow enough!
Also you guys picked the wrong mascot and should have gone with the End is Nigh hobo instead of the generic knight.

Forgot to sage

Is endchan another honeypot/cucked with kikes because if so then I will just stay here.

I used to go there, but the high-quality discussion was too slow. Besides, the discussions unfortunately was predominately about bitching about fullchan, which is tiring.

Also, 8/pol/ moderation has been better since the election. Get rid of Imkampfy and its all good

This

Truth, muhfugga b& me before and is real trigger happy.

pretty much

Imkampfy bumplocked the anime thread :(

I just copy pasta my threads over there now and will see how things pan out.

Sometimes Holla Forums Holla Forums is so bad I don't even want to come here anymore.

I'm pretty sure this is an organized effort to prevent real redpilling while shifting discussions towards slides and the standard jew controlled political spectrum (Trump).

No use bitching about it tho.
Come to think of it, japs are one of the few people that didn't catch the Christcuck poz. Literal 'larpagans' . That's a no-no in Imnigger's book.

He did right for once.

can't tell the intent of this post

I've thought of that before, but I don't bother, partially out of laziness. By all means continue to do so.

We all know that fucking feel you faggot. We're just going to have to effort-post our way through for quality.

The claim that 8/pol/ bans criticism of Trump is no longer valid as the moderation with regards to Trump is more relaxed. As for the selling of user data, I cannot comment.

I personally do not have high hopes for Trump by the way. I do think that he's legitimate, but plays it too safe. He's no Frederick II or Alexander as some would like to wish

reddit fags arguing

:^)

maybe, to save time, you could post over there exclusively?

Don't let the door hitcha where the good Lord split ya.