The commies have gone too far this time

The commies have gone too far this time.

Opera star Andrea Bocelli backs out of singing at Trump's inauguration after receiving death threats

Fuck this leftist filth, I love Bocelli. Is there anything we can do to make him change his mind. Show of support, write to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/taeZ2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link
archive.is/taeZ2

Das abelist.

I don't think there's going to be any way to change his mind unless he gets the Popemobile. Andrea's friends with the Emperor, apparently, and the latter might let this slide out of concern for his friend.

And here I was celebrating that he would be singing at the celebration of the two biggest underdog upsets of the past century: Leicester winning the EPL, and Trump winning the White House.

Trump should skip the inauguration and get straight to work replacing liberal scum running the CIA, FBI and auditing the NGOs working against American interests in favor of unproven hypothetical philosophies.

Can't Trump's bodyguards take care of him too?
Or is the threat a permanent one?

they sent him a mixtape?

Threatening to kill him only at the inauguration would be extremely odd.

Bocelli's team is probably compromised and once he leaves Trump's presence he's in jeopardy. He's afraid they will shove him down the stairs or into traffic.

There's nothing for trump to do, he knows damn well how fucked it is in europe. And for any anons genuinely surprised please join us next antifa thread so you can learn what we have in store for ourselves in the coming years as the leftist jew starts funding the underground.

You're in the wrong place cunt.

you fucking what??

What kind of turboautist listens to fucking opera anyway?

The uncle tom was in reference to Jennifer Holliday

pic related

Heh.

it is time

The Anthem should be sung by a group of men anyways

People who like opera.
You don't like music?

I like him too.
THis fucking sucks

threatening a blind man with death

-LEFTISM circa 2017

are you actually retarded or just an assblasted trshill?