Masculinity

Its seen as antiquated to act masculin, that's one of the reasons Trump was so odd to alot of people. Everything from education to media looks down on masculinity, except for women of course. A country can survive anything but weak men. Is there any hope for masculinity in white countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
kevinmacdonald.net/books-preface.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lindbergh
popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/on-europe-and-the-faith/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/07/the-role-of-jewish-converts-to-catholicism-in-changing-traditional-catholic-teachings-on-jews/
nytimes.com/2016/10/12/science/women-stem-metaphors.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/sorry-girls-but-the-smartest-people-in-the-world-are-all-men/
nytimes.com/2016/10/12/science/women-stem-metaphors.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency-hopping_spread_spectrum
theguardian.com/science/2016/jul/22/crispr-chinese-first-gene-editing-trial-humans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to reform the (((education system))) they are the brainwashing machine that's turning normal boys into a nu-male cucks

Old media doesn't. I watched the Usual Suspects yesterday and it was oozing with masculinity. Men were blunt and tough instead of being oversensitive crybabies. Animation is really pozzed.

Teach your sons to be men. Stop giving a fuck what cucks think about it.

Life in general:
Don't be a pussy
Bullies:
You get out there and kick his ass or I'll kick yours
Blacks:
Never relax around them

This is shit my grandmother on mom's side knew and she didn't even have any sons. It's not that hard and your kids WILL listen to you over their teachers. Public schools wouldn't be able to indoctrinate kids without lazy parents who never challenge their bullshit at home.

Don't forget the law of conservation of testosterone. Less masculine men inherently means less feminine women and vice versa. If you harm one the other one compensates. You also see this on the couple scale as well. If the effeminate little bitch boy manages to find a girl, she will usually be a dykey amazon. See John Scalzi pic related and his wife for an example of this.

Feminism in particular is the main reason for the current trend, but its also a symptom of general kike marxist fuckery.

Natural selection will occur.

have a bamp

yes.
dlete dis.

You low IQ putinists should visit his shithole to get some reality check. Or be in the shoes of people, who are suffering from russian chauvinism.

War. WW3 will be against the eurabian caliphate.

That dog knows. Poor doggo.

The education system raises boys like it raises girls and therefore boys grow up in this awkward state. The classroom setup also doesn't help boys giving them worse then girls grades on average and yet better test scores. I'm starting to think coed schools were a mistake.

daily reminder all you cunts are pussies

underchecked post

My mom would tell me this and made my older brother teach me boxing.

Is Trump masculine though?

He spends a ridiculous amount of money on hair and makeup, appears to be insecure about his appearance (weight, hands, face/tan) and overall strikes me as a metrosexual type, living in NYC, being very fastidious about his appearance, wearing nice designer clothes and being fashionable.

You're making Trump seem as some kind of lumberjack climbing down from the mountains, when in reality he has never done a days work in his life and he surrounds himself with women constantly. Alpha men tend to lead other men, they don't build a harem of women for their professional endeavors, they keep that private and out of sight.

Trump has many businesses lead by women and owned a bunch of beauty pageants. He strikes me as similar to Hugh Hefner, just a soft guy who loves attractive women and hates the idea of sweating or working hard. This is fairly feminine from every objective angle, probably this is why he tries to hard to create this backstory of 'being in construction' and working as a carpenter when he was young, because his PR team has identified that his only real weakness is how much of a sweetheart he is and how likeable on a personal level he is. They would have been worried that he would appear soft, compared to ball buster lesbian Clinton, so they would have advised him to be aggressive and strong. They sold and packaged it extremely well, because most people don't go back to read and watch his interviews from before this election cycle, but if you do, you will find a friendly, congenial, witty man, without any of the hard edges or faux masculinity you saw presented over the past 12 months.

It just isn't him, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink, the 'locker room' talk tape that was leaked seems awkward and forced, like he's trying to impress but doesn't quite know how men's talk sounds like, that's why grab them by the pussy is so funny, because it's so atypical.

You would say something like, "Slap their ass." "I just take their hips and drive them into me, letting them feel my hard dick, and you know? They love it, they grab it through my pants and want to get fucked right there on my office desk."

Grab them by their pussy is something a gay uncle would say trying to look tough to your dad's hunting buddies.

It's time for you to fuck off.

how are you any different that the idiots who defend Clinton despite her being a corrupt necro-skeleton with ties to pedophillia and money laundering from drugs, arms and oil sales?

Losing your objectivity for a brand that has been sold to you is the dumbest thing you can do. Trump won, what are you defending him from? Ghosts? Shadows? Open your brain and learn something about how the world is rather than how you're told it is. Fucking children man, 8 years ago people like you would've defended Obama.

It's a stereotypical example, because it rings true for a lot of people. Getting defensive because Trump is objectively unmasculine and this thread is nonsense exposes how uncritical you are in general. It's a glaring weakness easily exposed by anyone who wants to manipulate you.

Never stop doing this. If you stop, my filters will stop working.

More inspirational Putin quotes please.

What the fuck was that supposed to mean? Are you saying that women don't look down on masculinity? Nobody does more to emasculate men than women do

No, that's you Schlomo.

Do you really think modern women don't look down upon masculinity, or emasculate men? You can blame 100% of women's behavior on jews if you want (I don't), but don't be delusional. I acknowledge the jewish hand in our "education" system (or more appropriately, re-education), but my teachers in school were never jewish men who were doing all the emasculating and lying to destroy the spirit of young boys, they were all white women who hate their own race, and hate males. White women gleefully betray their own men without the slightest hint of resistance to jew influence, and I'd also argue that most of women's emasculating behavior is inherent and goes back much further in history than kike brainwashing could possibly be entirely responsible for.
And, yeah I acknowledge that women wouldn't behave as badly if not for the jew's influence on our society, but it doesn't help to constantly white knight for women, and act like they're completely unaccountable for any crime. If white men who serve the jew are guilty, then women are FAR moreso.

yes. nature will prevail

Man up faggot.

I'm saying that women are being pushed to act masculin. Maybe my punctuation was off?

This is what I mean when I say women are pushed to act like men.

There's two ways of looking at this.

1 - No, we're fucked. Rome was exactly the same before the Germanics and other tribes sacked Rome and burnt it to the ground. Passive men, apathy, greed, women entering the workforce, corruption going unchecked, immigration reaching breaking point.

2 - We're slightly less fucked. Weimar Germany was exactly the same before the rise of Hitler and his party and made men and women both great again.

A major shake up is needed, that much we know. The question is whether we can go back to masculine men and feminine women and a morally correct society without society itself crumbling first.

It's called shit-testing you faggot. Women try to bully men around to see if they will take it. If they take it, they're a good beta cuck who she can use as a slave. If he doesn't take it, he's an alphamale and it will attract her.

As much as I hate all the MGTOW and redpill faggotry, they can teach some people here a thing or two about women.

We're definitely Rome. Weimar wasn't close to as fucked as we are. Sure they had major economic problems and general misery (the degeneracy is very overblown here, it was mostly kikes in Berlin taking advantage of poor people) but that shit can be overcome by a strong people and it also was. German men back then was mostly war veterans, tough and good people. That's why they rallied behind Hitler.

What we in the west today suffer from is weakness. It really is that simple. We have been completely domesticated by our welfare-states, safe suburbs and PC culture. We have allowed feminism to turn our women into insufferable whores, we're too scared to act up against non-whites walking over us, we're under the illusion that we'll live forever and therefore don't dare to risk anything and most of all, we're too comfortable to bother with anything. How many modern men do you think would dare to fight in an actual war where death was almost certain? ww2 had volunteers fighting, they didn't have to risk anything but they went out and many of them died. Today nobody would even risk breaking a toe for ten times the result.

With that said, we should obviously not give up. We're in a different situation from the Roman. We're much more aware of what's wrong and how to fix it than the Romans who most likely didn't see the end coming before it was already there.

lol that penis envy is strong

If you think that it's entirely poor, then you're dense. Then again, all people who fall for the "Putin is bad" meme because of fags are stupid individuals.

Are you kidding me? I'm not just referring to "cute girls who act tsundere until you man up and fuck them". I'm talking about abusive, emasculating, usually older/adult women who are in positions of power over young boys, who do everything in their power to snuff out a man's confidence in himself and his heritage.
Mothers, and even worse, single mothers who are a far worse beast. In the case of decent guys who get their girlfriend or wife pregnant, these women will often betray them, take them for most of their money, and if the guy's lucky he'll get to have his children with him on the weekends, while working full-time for a family who isn't there. And of course these women proceed to demonize the father at every opportunity, even the vast majority of married mothers do this to their kids.
Teachers. Women compose the vast majority of staff in our corrupt re-education system, and
In my previous post, I referred to female teachers and our re-education system. Women make up the vast majority of school staff, and the vast majority of lies and propaganda I've heard that attempts to frame white men as the world's greatest evil, came from the mouth of white women.
Together, all of these adult women do everything in their power to stop young boys from being masculine, force them to behave in a way that is acceptably weak and feminine, and silence them when these young boys say uncomfortable truths that is damaging to their fragile female egos and delusional view of the world.
Mothers and teachers who hate young boys also play a very big part in the overdiagnosing of fake mental/behavioral issues, and the subsequent force-feeding of pills to a ridiculous number of young boys.
This has nothing to do with girls the same age as you testing to see if you're an alpha male worthy of fucking them. The majority of women who have tried to emasculate, control, and silence me (and for the most part, failed), were already past menopause (or in the case of my younger teachers, close to it). So in other words, not exactly women that I had interest in fucking.
While I hate all the reddit faggots that infest it, I agree with the basic principle that modern women are whores, and that you shouldn't partake in this modern promiscuous lifestyle, if you're a quality man who can practice restraint.
I guess I technically am a MGTOW in that sense, because I'm still a virgin and I'm perfectly fine with that, and I have no intention of fucking any gross sluts, despite the fact that I'm decently attractive (which I'm often directly told by women). I'm open to the idea that I'll one day meet a virgin girl that I like, and is worthy of being my wife and the mother of my children, but I won't hold my breath, and I won't try to make an unworthy woman fit that mold.
To all anons reading this, if you don't want to be a slave to a woman, well.. the most surefire way to become a slave to a woman is go around having non-marital sex. Because no matter how much of an alpha you are, once she "accidentally" gets pregnant, the law will make you her slave.
You can say jews are the cause of all of this, and I'll partially agree, but women not only willfully carry out the jew's wishes, but they do it happily to serve their own interests. All that's needed for you to sign away your life to the jewish system, is to have sex with a woman.
And please don't anyone start on this bullshit about "just wear a condom bro, just make her take the pill bro". Condoms AND birth control pills have a higher failure rate than you think, and you can almost never be certain that she's actually taking the pill.
Save your virginity for the woman who is worthy to be your wife and the mother of your children, who you know will be loyal for life. I won't settle for less, and neither should any sensible white man.

I started to write a long post refuting every single point you've feebly tried to make, but then I realized you were just trolling. Fuck off.

If you stand up to them properly then it all stops. They take their cues from you, even if you don't realize it. You control how they see you and treat you.

Though I hear you on how it affects younger kids who don't know any better. Brings up a bunch of cucks. Happened to me too, I guess that's what redpilling is for, you know, saving white mens' spirit.

and what does that tell you of the state of the world?

the jewry must end, and the only way it -can- end is by ending the jew.

period.

Daily reminder non-masculine men are unwanted around here, and your many attempts to normalize your degeneracy is looked upon with nothing but the scorn it so rightfully deserves.

I have absolutely zero experience of this.

So long as we exist, no matter how many boards get dispersed.
Hope, and a revival, are coming.

If it wasn't for women accepting it there wouldn't be a fucking problem in the first place.
Doesn't make them any more faultless.

Woman detected. You know the rules.

this is cancer wtf

The problem is not everyone who doesn't take shit is automatically an alpha but everyone who does IS very much a beta.

Best start is
Get values, and follow them. Never betray your values.
What values though? Thats up too you, but some aren't masculine.
Here are some good ones.
Honest
Hard working
Strong
Honorable
Self reliant
Courageous

Get some values, but get some that fit you, not some vague shit you don't understand

Tits or GTFO.

Is posting smugs chinese cartoons a masculine value?

Good advice.
Interestingly enough, you tend to get weird reactions when you actually pick a value and stick to it. That's how low Western society has sunk: Caring about a philosophical concept is "weird".

Calm down

no

But… cucks fear the samurai…

In that case, maybe you didn't go to a public school. And maybe you have a perfectly nice mother who didn't attempt to emasculate/brainwash her children/husband.
Frankly, I haven't had it that bad in these regards either. In no small part because, even since I was a little kid, I would defy what female authorities told me to do, and disbelieved most of their lies. But, there are other kids who have it much worse than I ever did, mostly kids with single moms.
Many Holla Forumsacks blame the jewish media for being the source of all this propaganda pushed on kids, but the real place that the vast majority of us originally were force-fed all of this bullshit about "racism" and "sexism" and all that, was from our female teachers. By far my earliest exposure to the jewish lies about white males being the worst thing ever, were all from cunt teachers in public schools, who hate male children and constantly give them undue "discipline" while giving the female children free reign to do far worse bullying.
If you think about it, public schools are the ultimate way to emasculate young boys, by introducing them into a highly feminized environment, where you're forced to sit still all day, listening to irrelevant bullshit at best, with a big portion of the curriculum being lies that directly attempt to hurt the self-image and confidence of white males, trying to turn them into pussified cucks who have no pride in who they are. Then the boys who act out too much, and don't fall in line easily enough, are constantly berated and punished by their female teachers who have absolutely zero patience for the normal behavior of young boys, and often the female teachers play a part in pushing gullible parents into getting their kids on happy boy pills.
If you've not only never been subjected to any of this yourself, but have never seen that this happens to countless other male children (even if you were lucky enough to avoid the brunt of this corrupt system), then you're either extremely lucky or extremely oblivious. My guess is the latter.

Law of Conservation of Testosterone? Why do I think you just made that up? It's not a law if there's no evidence behind it you jackass

In relation to my previous posts in this thread, I think that a good way to put women's role in the corrupt jewish system of emasculating and controlling young boys, would be this:
If jewish propaganda is the plague, then women are the rats.

only western kekolds have this problem
dont worry, once eastern europeans start taking over your countries, you'd be much better off than under zog

Its shit like this that makes half of Holla Forums miserable.

Stop worrying about masculinity in your country and start worrying about masculinity in your life. Enough people do that and the country will follow suit.

you're right, this bitch looks rough and sturdy for a golden digger retriever

Big talk from pussy who hides behind nukes and propaganda

Boys perform better in all male school environments. Girls only outperform in coed environments. They've done studies on this.

some day, a few minutes from now, we'll all look back on this and laugh and laugh…

yeah but i'm actually a bit depressed and concerned by it…

Train them to be strong built at the young age.

Part 1

We're talking about female behavior here so what's wrong with that? Mayhap you are expecting reason? If yes you probably have not yet understood the role of each gender (basically primarily the nature of women; –men's psychology is really simple: fuck eat sleep chimpout etc).
theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html Schopenhauer's On Women (a must-read classic, the Fair Gender!!!)
kevinmacdonald.net/books-preface.html
The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements
Preface to the First Paperback Edition
I'D RATHER MILLIONS OF MEN OF MY RACE DIE THAN HURT THE FEELINGS OF JEWS
WILL I BE ABLE TO BUY NEW SHOES NOW???? PEOPLE STARE AT ME!!!

Cuckdom or nihilism, what a great choice.

Part 2
You can't make this shit up. This, gentlemen and mentlegen (NGOTI), is the wife of Charles Lindbergh, a big e-celeb of his day. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lindbergh
This poor guy was trying to redpill normies, and his wife was concerned that people were looking at her funny.
Then people shit on Anglin for talking shit about women. Any criticism of Jews is Anti-Simetic hatred, just like calling out women on their bullshit is misogyny.
Women can do anything and be responsible for nothing even when they screw up big time because they always readily have the excuse of "oh I'm just some dumb chick aren't you the man who's supposed to take charge??" and still look cute and actually be right. A man acting like a retard on the other hand would just be called and perceived as a faggot, justifiably.
The most important War going on at the moment is not Whites vs Jews, it is actually Cucks vs Nazis. The excessive permissiveness of Cucks will always lead to social pathology, with or without Jews. With jews we lose, but with cucks society becomes lax and we still lose.

PUA theory states that this entire thing from feminism to grils holding up 'rapeugees welcome' banners has been nothing but a huge shit-test.
According to PUAs, it is the entire purpose of women to want to shit everything up and unravel everything, otherwise their men would become cucks and stronger men would invade their countries kill their children and rape them. What these 'rapefugees welcome' signs really read is 'start gassing people you stupid assholes ffs!!!', it is their own special way of trying to motivate us to start taking care of our civilization. The reaction of normal men (i.e. Nazis) to such sights is supposed to be 'Hans.. get the gas!'; –this is what these women really look forward to (and probably secretly fantasize about).
Boomers were soft and lost their way and permitted all that bullshit so now we have to "clean up" all that mess if you know what I mean…
If we succeed.. a still more Glorious Dawn awaits.. not a Sunrise, but a Galaxy Rise.. a Morning filled with 400 Billion Lampshades.. the Rising of the Imperium of Man.

czech my triple number!

This is a contradiction. Women are all about feelz and Nazism and gassing people makes them feel bad.

Maybe there is a deaf woman here who don't feel bad because she like the national socialism but is unsatisfied though.

Discipline keeps the evil at bay within every creature, being and man. It is order which instills discipline and order can be created by stability.

Stability is created by ingenious of using the local environment, creativity to push the mind and knowledge gained by effort.

The seed for creativity, environment and knowledge; the struggle to push past the local environment and factors to climb above is manifested in godliness and indeed, inter-twined with the destiny of man with God.

This ointment of God upon man was giveth to the white man for purpose of creating order and civilization. Asians are perhaps closer to this than other races and the Jewish have a clear-coat understanding of such orientation with God but they have perverted it as have the infidels, those desert people who view war and steel and blood as the way of the land.

Only the white man can create order and stability by being creative and using solutions locally while the Asian man is simply content with manipulating the environment.

A woman can neither of the above. She can manifest the environment, create man and make a humble abode worth living-in, traits far useful in themselves and unable to be tended by man.

Therefore, a woman can neither create nor control the environment, she is part of it. She is part of God the creator's wealth embound unto man. She is his pinnacle and creation but a woman can never, understand this, manipulate nor fight, nor build like the Asian, the African or White man in perspective order.

We are the creators and we must treasure what is given to us, as the Asian pollutes and desecrates his women and his environment, and thus their unstable populations. Nor does the African, fight each other and his woman and tears down his environment, hence the hood being the hood. Understand this, it is not the woman which shapes or creates the environment, it is the man and the men, and they, like the energy of the Sun, are surrounded by the gentle glow of a woman.

It is the white man, to creates humbly and slowly and orients himself to comfort, like his women, that has mastered his continent and indeed the seas and the world throughout. We have been corrupted, however, by the Jew, mercantile and global and thus our women reflect this.

Violence. Desecration of God. Adultery. The worship of false idols. The rampant pollution and desecration of arable land that is left and the capitalization and consecration of that is sacred; through drugs, lust, sex all without love.

Understand this white man. The environment, your ingenuity and care for this world and the next for our next-of-kin, combined with your tenderness of love but strict and firm heart will build this world. You will serve as knights in the coming order and together, we will lit alight embers for the future. Ignore what sayeth those of white women, cleanse yourself of the mercantile, global Jew and your woman, as kitten to milk will obey you through your strength and internal vigilance.

Shaliday brother!

It's not a contradiction. Women primarily want security and social status. If there's gassing going on, it means there is conflict = insecurity = bad feelz. However, men who are capable of gassing the enemies are strong = secure = good feelz. Nazism is also unpopular = low social status = bad feelz, which is enough to tip the scale against Nazism for most women.

Makes sense.

Reminder.

All laws are made up, mind blown lad.
It's true when you see how women act around real men.

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
Agreeableness in women is thinly veiled resentment.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/on-europe-and-the-faith/
Here's a perfect example of an otherwise perfectly "agreeable" wife. Who fully supports her pope kissing rapefugee feet for a living.
This Andrew Joyce guy is pretty smart, but he's kind of a cuck. That is why
Total beta: let me enlighten your absolutely 100% equally capable female brain by offering these well-thought out responses to your questions about why illegal massive third-world immigration is bad m'kay…
Normally this situation shouldn't have even been possible in the first place. That is the entire point of Cucks vs Nazis. Excessive permissiveness is inexorably going to lead to a point where the men become so cucked that, instead of simply imposing their will on the world (colonizing, genociding, etc like the Romans did), they think of ways to reason (for crying out loud) with their wives about why being literally invaded is bad.
mywifesson.jpg Future generations won't believe this shit.

All this stems from a fundamental misunderestimation of the nature/purpose of life. Will to Power is everything; –anything else is cucking. Might makes Right, or at the very least Less Wrong. Whoever fills their brain with fantasy (egalitarianism, happiness, non-aggression, etc etc), will most probably end up getting swamped by people who are more, let's say, "practical".
Religion sucks (except Dr. William Luther Pierce's Cosmotheism), but it wasn't always that bad.
Christianity is obviously way too permissive (probably a Jewish psyop.. turn the other cheek goy, also let me build banks because if you do it you'll go to hell!!), but a strong priesthood was capable of actually making it work. But then they cucked and let Jews in:
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/07/the-role-of-jewish-converts-to-catholicism-in-changing-traditional-catholic-teachings-on-jews/

nytimes.com/2016/10/12/science/women-stem-metaphors.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/sorry-girls-but-the-smartest-people-in-the-world-are-all-men/
nytimes.com/2016/10/12/science/women-stem-metaphors.html?_r=0
(yes nurture it lol like how men might be more intelligent but women have "intuition" and can "multitask" amirite)
This article mentions Hedy Lamdurr the jewess who along with her shabbos goy George Siegheil came up with the idea of FHSS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency-hopping_spread_spectrum
(btw Holla Forums lesson in a rough sense this is kind of like what Tor does when it uses different circuits for different connections so that one can't watch a single exit node and know everything a user does online)

As it is the work of geniuses that actually propels civilization forward (their inventions are also the things that can destroy it entirely but that's another story), and geniuses are basically all men, this idea that men and women have the same value in society is total bullshit, but whatever. When the Chinese shed their humanity entirely and become the Zerg and promptly proceed to destroy everything else we'll still be debating about which traditional family structure is the most efficient and which country produces the best traditional waifus.
theguardian.com/science/2016/jul/22/crispr-chinese-first-gene-editing-trial-humans

You're right on all points.
However until you sway minds first, telling them you've had no sex helps them blindly ignore you. Just don't mention it and ignore questions.

Here are pictures of Scalzi with his wife, it's like a freak show.