Sanctioned Anime

Hi all,

What anime does /pol recommend? I mean specifically right wing oriented anime that could quietly push the message to normie anime fans. I'm trying to work out some more subtle propaganda for my friends but I'm a complete nub at anime - just got into it.

(Btw I'm a newish fag who went "alt-right" (nat-soc) early in the Trump campaign. I'm not sure if I should be posting this in /a but given the context I went for Pol.)

Other urls found in this thread:

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=12003
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=Regalia The Three Sacred Stars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anime is degenerate. Read books instead.

>>>/rec/

Legend of Galactic Heroes

The /a/ mod would have banned you, his a leftist faggot.

I'm a voracious reader. But people I know enjoy anime and occasionally I need to stop thinking about non-fiction and anime is good for that.

I agree people need to read more but I disagree that people shouldn't be able to relax on occasion.

Oh shit okay thanks for the heads up. No point in asking around there.

You know what's actually degenerate, TRS? Marrying a jew.

Symphogear.

That looks fucking dank. Thanks man!

This, its the most redpilled anime. Its so intelligently written I'd consider it educational material.

Watch Serial Experiments Lain
It basically managed to predict our memetic potential years ago.

This is wartime you don't get that luxury.

Do you want to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children or don't you?

t. fed

LOGH.

I agree user.

Berserk (1990)
The new Berserk anime is CGI trash.

Okay. I have a PPE degree from that University. I'm very well read. I have a good job as a political analyst. I know this is all impossible to prove because internets. But wanting an hour a day to turn off is not degenerate. Categorically banning something is odd unless you feel that it is addictive or inherently harmful. That obviously is not the case with cartoons. So I don't understand why this is a problem.

No one here is advocating for becoming the 400 lb hacker sitting in their bed hacking the DNC and watching anime all day. It isn't binary. We're all on the same side.

dunno about message but hellsing ultimate is just plain wonderful

Anime, post ~2005, is degenerate moe kawaii fan service shit. Not exclusively but in very very large part. Most great Animes were made in the 80s and 90s. This is what you want to watch.

Some recommendations:

-Patlabor
-Akira
-Golgo 13
-Lupin the III
-Record of Lodoss war
-Votoms
-Venus Wars
-Fist of the North Star
-Porco Rosso
-Spriggan
-Samurai Champloo
-Legend of Galactic Heroes
-Neo Tokyo
-Ninja Scroll
-Ghost in the Shell
-Sword of the stranger
-Vampire Hunter D
-Nausicaa

Pics related is how real Anime looks and is supposed to look like. Notice the hand painted backgrounds, lighting effects and non infantile faces.

universal century gundam

Related question: Is Hunter X Hunter any good and if so which version should I watch?

Here's your (you).

None. Go outside, workout, read, find a good woman, and pick up a useful skill. Anime is weeb trash that serves as nothing more than a distraction.
Also this;

"Jinroh, the Wolf Brigade" - Kerberos Panzer Cops did nothing wrong. Gas the Red Hoods, Grimm wars now!

This.

Funny, I just finished OC about this.
Welcome to Holla Forums and anime, Newfriend.

ROBOTECH

Good job user! Thank you.

You do realize that image was made specifically to make fun of that position, right?

this is troll picture, the shows on the bottom were made when supposedly the manime held reign

Battle Angel Alita

I got fucking banned yesterday on /a/ for the fucking lack of interpunction

Surely we could do something before it turns into nofun allowed ANN board

not much to push the message
Legend of the Galactic Heroes is a good watch though, very political and will give you better perspective in politics

You mean Macross.

If that one doesn't give away, then you deserve to be bullied.

Bumping this! Great effort user

ay duke

Yeah, I've been meaning to watch the original.

No bully, Idaho.

No shit, check the bottom-left corner. You should be embarrassed for not having seen it before, it's not a new image.

kek

That' reminds me, I need to get that

Decent list user, chart saved. I question some of those choices, but your blurbs are great.

Just remember that you should overcome your disgust and download it with the Commie subs. They are the best for this series, and aren't full of maymays in this case.

alright commie it is their handling of Hachiman 2 was kinda ass

Hi friend! Thanks - it's like you read my mind. This is exactly what I was looking for. We should seriously hang out sometime lol. When did you make that chart?

See above OP posts. Also, I have a girlfriend. I live in Washington. All we do is hike when it isn't raining and drink coffee and read when it is. You don't have to be degenerate to enjoy anime. The biggest players I know (spics, sadly) love it. If you're stuck, blame all cathartic hobbies, not one in particular.

Lol I can't believe I'm justifying relaxation right now haha

kys

Not til I watch Legend of Galactic Heroes and know that Trump made into the White House safely.

Well, 8man S2 was complete shit anyway, they failed to properly adapt the LNs. You should read them if you actually want to understand what the hell happened in that story.

All right, now I have to tell you that you are a faggot who should lurk more until you pick up our mannerisms.

you have 4 days to watch over 100 episodes

Please stop being a faggot and lurk to understand our culture before posting. You must know the importance of assimilation, right?
Thank you.

I made the chart last week some time.

failed to set up shit like the sister bumming them all out at the candy cookoff too
You should read them if you actually want to understand what the hell happened in that story.
probably will after I finish flip flappers

What anime does /pol recommend?

boku no pico

this is bait

No shit. I know what trolling is and I remember when wow came up with the original kek.

I also know that there are loads of old school white nationalistards who think that adapting to modern culture makes you a kike lover.

Apologies for failing to distinguish between the aut and the jude - that's on me.

It's great. Also really long.

Assuming I want to get Ghost in the Shell, you name two series and two movies. Where do I start and does this torrent contain anything I need? It sure containes a lot…
Also, how good/bad was the live action movie?

True, but Symphogear was pretty good

Do you mean that Valentine-event? Yeah, I actually realized that the season should have ended at the Christmas event. That way they wouldn't have to skip so many important details just to rush to a confusing ending.
You should also watch Girlish Number, if you haven't done so already. It's also written by Watari, and shows the bad side of the animu industry.

No it's not. It's a completely serious recommendation because nobody would possibly tell someone to go watch Boku no Pico seriously!

Hero

I dont know man
I actually need to rewatch some older stuff
like I need to dig up an english copy of tutu

I feel like there is a lot of rusing going on in this thread
please remember poes law

Boku no Pico is the one thing Poe's Law doesn't apply to.

reddit memes and baiting with pol are things that poes law apply to

OP would have been banned or his thread would have been anchored. Politics aren't allowed on /a/ unless it has to do with the present topic in a thread. This is to protect /a/ and the culture there.

Elitism is part of the culture there.

This is no longer your thread. You can stop posting. Please lurk for at least 2 years.

It was lots of fun. It's sad we'll never get S2 with those sales.

step 1: never say this you stupid motherfucker JESUS CHRIST

also they stopped making good anime in the 90s

redline

Fair enough - easier to lurk without having to boot up tor and a proxy.

Clearly I have much to learn senpai.

Out

also stop double spacing so much faglord

b-but OP talks funny, I like his cute normie speak

Watch Urara if you want cute. You will fucking OD on it.

aww cmon guys

even if its an anime for young peope it really redpills you on why we must fight even if "they were also humans like us before".

see

One last thing actually - I realize ideological purity is essential for the overall cause. But sometimes the ends justify the means. We aren't going to be able to open with "let's set up a separate black state or deport them to Africa". Instead we should open with some BS that normies can swallow about having to just get rid of Muslims. That puts us on the path.

Similarly, when you have a normie who is well assimilated into society at large who wants to assimilate into the chans and isn't some trs faggot, perhaps it would be best for the actual cause to reach out, rather than further marginalize the movement we all belong to.

Out for real this time.

meh it needed more attention :^)

also any recommendation on watching kenshiro?
it has always looked a hassle to see long episodic series with tons of movies

TRS pls go and stay go

No, only by striving for absolute perfection can we purify ourselves of weakness. The worthy shall come to us on their own. The rest… they don't matter.

I was an /a/non before I was a Holla Forumsack, and we would deal with newfags swiftly and without mercy. I was one of them at a point, and I lurked. You'll never protect Holla Forums culture if you don't draw the line somewhere.
(checked)
Kenshiro? You mean Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star? Because the chart posted above has a recommended viewing order.

fuck yeah

anime is for faggots

Then why don't you watch it?

Good one.

seriously how can anyone watch this crap? man imagine being a parent to one of these anime watching creatures, asking you to go around buying half naked dolls and posters for them to put in their rooms and so on
someone explain to me please, what is going trough your head while you are watching this shit

man, this my little pony tier faggotry is really something else, basically on the same level of mental disease as transgenderism stuff

It's worth it. Don't forget to watch Do You Remember Love? after.

All anime is degenerate. What kind of grown man watches cartoons? You may think you're something extraordinary by watching Jap filth and coming up with the idea to use Jap filth to
But here's the thing: there is no such thing as a "normie anime fan". By definition, any anime fan is going to be vid related, to some degree. That is not normal.
Same thing; different cartoon.

Strap your balls on and be a man, and not some shriveled little low-t faggot watching cartoons.

hey (((anons)))

Magi

hey brony

topest tier bantz

anime watchers are equally subhuman as your average nigger

for real this is just as mentally fucked as the whole transgenderism and fat is beautiful crowd

shill I am too tired to keep up pretense right now
you're a strawmanning DNC agent probably from any number of our many enemies
you don't fit in and you never will

Captain Harlock is such a badass he was referenced in Warhammer 40k as one of the first Rogue Traders.

And the Ghost Stories dub is the Holla Forums anime.

not an argument / 10
explain yourself, how is this faggotry justified? how is watching magical girl tit bounce not just as mental as any other type of faggotry such as bronies, transgenders, etc
want me to show you my member card or something? bitch this isnt /a/, no one remotely sane would even want to fit in with you, anime watching people are embodiment of cringe

Warhammer referenced quite a few things over the years.

you're bantz are so weak I'm gonna dust off some ancient 5 year old memes just to show how shit you are at this

Checked and kek'd.
That really brought me back. Thanks, Man.

Y-you too Hitler sama

and so I ask again, how is this shit not beyond degenerate?

A suggestion: a list of Holla Forumsk/a/ animu for that specific set of faggots who make /ak/ threads only to scream about the jews.

Maybe Neon Genesis Evangelion?

oh that's easy to explain
you see because the kikes have such a hard time influencing japan they can't meddle with it

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user. Dump Dan's dox and I'll consider forgiving you.

Because cuteness is better than your faggotry.

That line is going straight into next version. Thanks, user.
I might use your suggestion, but I don't know enough /polka/. Could you help me out?

but anime content is degenerate even without jews being involved

how is this bullshit cute? cant a transgender psycho say his mental illness is cute as well then? cant jews also say race mixing is cute, and we should all just go along with it?
how is cute an argument?

if anything, you should be gassed just the same as all other "cute" degenerates

Pity she malfunctioned and turned into an actual SJW.

Just started watching Youjo Senki it seems pretty good so far.

/a/ I'm disappoint.

They made a mistake in my opinion by not introducing the show's premise and central plot hook until episode 2.

(checked)
welp, I know what I'm downloading
which sub should I go for tho?
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=12003
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=Regalia The Three Sacred Stars

ok

a damn shame

I heard nigger lips and bad art design

Also femininity is cute and thus anti jew

Haven't gotten to the anime yet, heard some meh things. Manga certainly is great. God's a fucking troll though

They fucked the character designs too hard. The character designer is a full-blown fujoshi.
Other than that, Ep.2 was much better than Ep. 1.

I'm only on season 2 of Naruto Shippūden but it seems good so far. Emphasizing the importance of regional military over decadent globalist monarchs. Not sure where it goes from there but may fall into this category.

so after establishing that anime is degenerate garbage, why are you still spreading it on Holla Forums?

cute is not an argument

english is not my first language, јебао ти пас матер, and yet my point still remains

"My hero academia" seems pretty good if you want to relax. Pretty recent, too. Not "red pill inc.", but not pozed either.

god you are bad at this

(checked)
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

Some of the OPs are the only lasting good thing about it.
Honestly, it was fun until after the Chunin Exams.

The OP at least fits really well with the 'psycho Reichloli(?)' theme, I quite like it.

What point? You just threw a bunch of Holla Forums buzzwords together and made spurious connection to actual degeneracy. That's pathetic.

You're welcome.

I advise watching it in chronological order, starting with the characters at their youngest ages.

For /polka/ just throw the shows that don't have guns. I'm not an expert either, that's why I'd be happy for that chart. But I do have some suggestions for your chart. Now, the descriptions will be barebone, and you should watch them to decide if you want to put them on the list.

Set in the planet of Endless Illusion, a NEET man named Van loses his everything to a crazy commie, and now travels a planet to take revenge. In order to do so he heavily utilities a mech by the name of Dann.

Colloquially known as 8man, this series is about an angsty loner who is forced to help his fellow students in the so called service club. As the title suggests, it develops into a weird parody of romantic comedies, and shows what happens in the rigid Japanese society if some youngsters have an "irregular" relationship and can't admit their true feelings to themselves and each other. The second season is a terrible adaptation of the light novels, you should only watch it if you liked the first one and read the LNs.

The author is the same as 8man's, but it's about a group of voice actresses dealing with some of the harsher realities of their industry. The anime might have a cutesy art style, but don't let your guard down: there will be suffering.

Set in an unknown planet in an unknown time, this series tries to be a combination of a slice-of-life and a mecha anime, but somehow both sides are lacking. It follows the adventures the Aryan Empress Huey Yui, and her older sister, who is a loli and a gigantic mech at the same time. It's somehow hard to connect with the characters, not because they don't have depth, but because they don't have a surface, and you barely learn a few things about them. But it has a few very strong moments that turn it into great monarchist propaganda.

at best he made unsupported assertions as fact and then stubbornly stuck to it regardless of merit

Do you mean Naruto the original or Naruto Shippuden? Cause I heard the first was shit but the sequel was great

Checked

What faggotry is this?

8man is an awesome anime about a human mind magically fixed in a robot body to fight spies and criminals and criminal spies.

8man is awesome.

8man is cybernetic.

8man is uranium cigarettes.

8man was written in 1963 and it keeps getting better every damn year.

Kek is truly with us.

I hesitate to put 8man or Girlish Number on there. While they are well-written and I love Watari, there's nothing about them that really makes me feel they are for Holla Forums.
I know the meme about Regalia, but I was under the impression that the anime itself was bad, and thus not worth a Holla Forumsack's time. If you suggest otherwise, I'll give it a shot.
And I'll look into GxS.

Both.

you know that pic describes it pretty well for me
I saw it with my brother
the trilogy was running late night on Sci-fi and we lived with our mom and dad still so we got in real close to the TV on the floor with the volume at the lowest setting and marathoned the whole thing through in the dead of night

shit was magic and a bonding experience with my brother

No look, 8th man is the English dub, 8-man is the Japanese original.

Fate Zero would probably qualify. Operators operating, historical figures, lots of stuff about ideals, no moe, and no progressiveness. Just ignore King Arthur being a woman

Thank fuck someone else thinks this. Fucking hate how it went from part 1 and 2 then slowly degenerated into homosexual effeminate prostitutes, with part 5 being the rock bottom.

Eightman had a great OP.

praise kek tbh

Also,bit unrelated, but I'm wondering if this guy has any meme potential.

They are filled to the brim with subtle criticism of Japanese society, especially when it comes to work, business and the corporate mindset. 8man is also about the kind of teen many people here could have been, and shows how bad it looks like to an outsider. Also, I don't want to use this word lightly, but they are both deconstructions of their respective genres. Therefore I think if Love Live is Holla Forums, then so are these.
I wouldn't call it bad, but it's like playing Dark Souls: you feel desolate, no matter what. And that is extremely off putting in a show that heavily features cute girls.
Good, you won't be disappointed.

I'd suggest playing the VN before anything else.
And don't you talk shit on Saber.

Degenerate.

I'll keep that in mind for next version. Thanks.

great anime, I watched the shinsen dub I think
its "travels the planet" tho

I just wrote to my congressman and asked him to introduce legislation that criminalizes the posession of anime & anime accessories and to impose the death penalty on anyone who is caught violating anti-anime laws. I'll post his repsonse ITT when he replies.

Switch to H&D for GX, and mentally replace "swan song" with "superb song" every time it comes up.

Thanks, imnigger!

Oh, I just want more people to know about the work of Wataru. Especially about the 8man LNs, because it shows that he is indeed a local patriot of Chiba, but loathes the corporate slavery in modern Japan. So it's a simple and robust anti-capitalist/anti-materialist critique under many layers of the surface, that has nothing to do with leftists. He just knows that it kills the soul.

Yeah, I noticed that after only after I already clicked on new reply.

What a cunt

Dragon Ball Z

0/10

0/10

Dragon Ball was better.

The only one

Good list despite that though.

Confirmed the only hetero mecha.

Ignore this idiot.
VN is porn shit.

Fate Zero and UBW are the only good ones. Everything else from the natsu universe is pure garbage

There is the non-H version available, retard.

Redline is shit….-i.

Visually, it's great, but the story and pacing is downright retarded, with plot points going nowhere.

Brain Powerd. The entire show is mocking and showing how second wave feminism destroys families and relationships.

that's ok
it's high energy and the main plot is easy to follow

boy likes to race
boy meets girl
by wants to be with girl
boy wins race with girl
boy wins girl

You may be confused.
But yes, Berserk 1997 is a great series

wtf

85% of anime is right wing and no one realizes, the problem is they're shit, 10% left wing are ranging between good and cringe, the final 5% is the quality anime that doesn't have political ideologies in it if you consider philosphy not to be an ideology

magi is pretty redpilled