Peter Thiel for CA Governor

INCOMING TIMELINE MERGE

Peter Thiel, tech entrepreneur and secret practitioner of high magic, might run for governor of California.

http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4121372/Silicon-Valley-billionaire-Trump-supporter-Peter-Thiel-planning-run-California-governor.html

archive.is/81yw5

I feel there is a good chance Thiel would actually go through with this. It would make sense of a lot of things. It would also position him to run for US president after Trump finishes his 2 terms. The result would be a pretty fantastic alliance of private deep state with the actual body of the USG. Thiel is no stranger to ambitious political ventures, this would simply happen to be his first bid for a conventional seat of political power.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/vqyRv
cnet.com/news/paypal-hit-by-class-action-suit/
amp.usatoday.com/story/27579087/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds good. Hope it's true, and hope he wins so he can begin cleaning up the commies.

He can be as gay as he wants, as long as he does right and aint no faggot.

It's a slipery slope, once he got his mangoose in a hole, it will not stay quite

he has my vote

He's running for California. I'm pretty sure being a fag is a requirement there, these days.

I might have to vote for him.

Hoo boy… here we go again.

San Francisco and LA, along with all of the illegal beaners trying to take the state back for Mexico (these spics still believe its their land), are really what turns CA blue. The rest of the state is mostly red.
He's got a chance if he runs. I'll make sure to vote and get others out to vote for him.

Hes got my vote, unless someone better decides to run

Sleeping Giants here.

And when we're done bankrupting Breitbart, we're going after the rest of your alt-right/white supremacist sites.

Don't even bother looking for us. We're Tor af. Not even your dreaded /baph/ or Thiel's Palantir has a chance.

In 2015 he donated like $50K to a Dem who is running.
Given that, I don't think he'll run.
If he did I'd vote for him though just to mine some salt if nothing else.

He has a good chance just because of how little of the state actually can be arsed to get out and vote.

You have never and will never understand us, dumb goon shill.

Stop taunting him, if you'll give him ideas he won't take down kikebart for us.

Palantir has already penetrated Tor because it does not work off of known identity data like an IP address but instead off of connections of related behaviour data. Your identity is known to them because it is based on everything that you do and think and how you act when in front of a computer. Your life or even your brainwaves are your fingerprint. Something as silly as an IP address is irrelevant.

We got a big scary hacker over here!

Hows that going for ya?

archive.fo/vqyRv

Faggot.

Pic related. Now FYAD, goon.

He's a faggot like Alan Turing was a faggot. It's an unfortunate and debilitating degenerate flaw, but it's not one that he proclaims to be great or advocates for.

Aut right cancer like Spencer proclaiming gays are great is the height of kikery and I'll never stand for anyone who self proclaims to the world how gay they are, nor is there any value in tolerating most faggots when they bring nothing of value to the table

But…
The rare gay who tries to keep their degeneracy in the closet where it belongs and who contributed greatly to the world as a man, I have less problem with. I'd still be wary of them, especially in situations where their degeneracy would compromise them, but they are worth keeping around in society.

Jesus, even after the election cycle you losers still can't figure us out. Why do you all keep insisting on embarrassing yourselves?

JUST IF HE ACCEPT PENCE'S TREATMENT

Daily reminder that Gawker thought Hulk Hogan wouldn't have the money to sue them but Peter Thiel was funding him in secret.
Events that eventually lead to Gawker.com's demise.

I wish more millionaires like him also did heroic stuff Batman-style.

that whole case always makes me laugh.

This is the type of shit you need to push for true psy Ops

Start a hashtag drawing attention to boycott PayPal because of this. For every liberal who sees it and still decides to make that transaction They shed a layer or two of unwarranted self importance and grandeoise delusions.

PayPal is already one of the shadiest scumbag companies there is. They skirt banking laws by being a facilitator of transactions, yet everything they do suggests they should be treated as a bank. Everybody thinks they are great until they have to deal with customer service or have a bad transaction.
cnet.com/news/paypal-hit-by-class-action-suit/

Oh and then there is the giant fraud settlement:
amp.usatoday.com/story/27579087/

At least he's the sort of faggot who stays in the closet about it and never flaunts it. Actually he was outted by gawker… which is why he funded Hulk Hogan running wild over them.

Anyway, California won't elect a conservative white man unless he has some sort of privilege points. Thiel's faggotry is the only reason he stands a chance. Fuck California.

If you dislike Thiel because you're weirded out by paypal, then you obviously don't know anything about Palantir. Palantir is the sort of shit superspies in hollywood movies only wish they had. Real hardcore shit.

how big of a gamegoy do you have to fucking be

I never cared about gaymergate at all. What are you on about?

He wan't openly gay and doesn't flaunt it. Not flaming. The only reason people know he's gay is because Gawker outed him. He went on to bankroll Hulk's case to destroy them. Gotta love the guy.

It's sad that he would be the best (((choice))) in a CA election. But he would be at least two orders of magnitude better than anything the left will put up. At this point I would probably trust him more than AAAAHHHHHNNNNALLLD who talked shit about Trump.

Does anybody know how Thiel feels about funs?

Would be a great salt party when he wins, can we pray to the Meme God for his victory?

What kind of a dumbfuck retard are you with reading comprehension problems, got triggered by the webm? his point still stands, The Governigger won Commiefornia because muh celebrity Terminator and there wasn't much of a pushback against Republicans back then, Thiel won't stand a chance when those faggots who worship King Nigger would want Martial Law to stop Fascism.

I never actually read the original gawker article. How did he get figured out?

Who Californianon here?

It's time to reign in this rogue state.

Could a huge and open Donald Trump supporter even win in California Also isn't Thiel speculated to be one of us? I mean we did deplete Gawkers legal fund allowed Thiel to curb stomp Gawker into the ground.

An user controlled California would be pretty damn hilarious.

The gawker article didn't say how they knew. The article suggested that it was an open secret that everybody in town knew but didn't talk about.

Supposedly they published the article while Thiel was on a business trip to Saudi Arabia. Maybe Thiel wouldn't have chimped out so hard on them if not for that.

Holy shit, that's some fucking cassus belli right there

He's more like us if only because he's willing to embrace realities that are far outside the Overton window. That, and there's always pic related.

People have speculated that Thiel is literally a Holla Forumsack, but I've never seen any evidence of it. Not even any plausibly deniable shibboleth from him.

I'd love to see it happen, but I just don't see any angles that could make it happen

Maybe he'll be the secessionist candidate, and he'll change the conversation so that that's ultimately what the lefties there want?

Of course if Thiel is a Holla Forumsack that that means that Holla Forumsacks control Palantir and we eclipse the CIA in intelligence gathering ability.

He's a smart guy and typical california tech hipsters are always lukewarm with him for not kissing the Marxist ring publicly.

Of course it's also an interesting coincidence that GamerGate depleted Gawkers legal fund allowing Thiel to deal the death blow.

It was basiclly a one, two punch.

Also think of an user ruling over the State that silicon valley inhabits.

Finally we could get revenge on Google, Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, and all the other cancer.

Not sure I would attribute that much to us/gamergate on the same level as Thiel.

As nice as that sounds it would never work out like that. They have a lot of power because if they decide to move then California loses a shitload of jobs and tax revenue.

A quick searching Thiel+firearm and thiel+gun looks encouraging; he has stated in the past if he was still running Paypal their prohibition on firearms transactions would never have happened. That's enough to work with; it appears he can be memed in the correct direction. Is requiring every household in CA to own a scary black rifle too much to hope for? It's time to make California great again.

It wouldn't really matter, CA gets run by the state and federal courts first and foremost, and the heavily stacked legislature second.

California executive branch is basically a figurehead.

I've read speculation that Holla Forums is always right because Thiel has been feeding us Palantir intel for years. No evidence though, only speculation.

If you think about it, Palantir has the potential to uncover the JQ to even the most bluest of bluepills. It operates off hard data so jewish nepotism and corruption at the very least would be hard to miss. You just need to ask it the right questions…

I'm seeing surprisingly little anti-Thiel sentiment on normiebook. That might be a good sign.

Or maybe Zucc just hasn't woken up yet.

I think of Thiel as basiclly Holla Forums's George Soros.

I also think that Thiel is smarter and savvier than Soros.

Thiel was one of the first investors in Facebook. Easy to believe he did it in effect to buy the data it would produce.

Soros has money and brute force; Thiel has money and information. I'd definitely put my bets on the latter.

Oh, Zuck might want to be God Emperor too.

http:// www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/will-mark-zuckerberg-be-our-next-president

I think our timeline is a fan fiction of some sort.

Normalfags don't really know who Thiel is. Maybe they've heard his name and associate him with SF/SV/tech, but they don't really understand what he does. The closest he's gotten to the average American consumer is paypal, but his association with paypal sort of predates his entry into politics. All the stuff he's involved in today (palantir, venture capital, etc) normalfag consumers don't understand.

I'm not concerned. America has never had an outright jewish president. Zuckerberg won't be the first.

Hell, even Obama had to pretend to be Christian.

If he runs we must prevent it at all cost. I suspect a large percentage of millennials would give him their vote because he is a "known name" and most of them don't pay attention to politics.

No fucking way Zuck get's elected, he's awkard and a faggot.

He has money and assloads of information. He can use Facebook to gauge the effectiveness of every single thing he says. He can datamine his candidates to find dirt on them. He can run ads for his campaign for free on his social network. Facebook literally controls the news that people see and has been found recently to be abusing that privilege for political reasons.
Facebook and Google are really powerful weapons when they are used as such, he might be an awkward faggot but the generation that "grew up" with him are such insufferable little retards (see: Trump is racist and sexist DUMP TRUMP) that they probably would vote for him instead of Trump or whatever other "old person" the republicans run.

how about no

This. Have you guys ever seen that video of Zuckerberg and his stupid lumernatty hoodie? Zuckerberg spills more spaghetti than all of Italy.

Money and information count for jack shit. Hillary tried to rely on money and information, and she got absolutely trounced. Jeb thought that money would counterbalance his severe autism, but Trump proved that wrong. Zuckerberg does not have the skill stack to be president.

Furthermore, you can't get elected POTUS on the millennial vote. Millennial don't vote.

No he can't. That would be a blatant violation of FEC rules. Remember how Trump had to pay himself to use his own airplane? Zuckerberg would need to pay facebook to run ads for himself.
It didn't work for Hillary. It won't work for that massively autistic weasel-faced kike.

Hillary tried this "campaign to the people who already support me" tactic too. It doesn't work.

You are severely underestimating how little most people care for "good personality" these days. Trump is a great speaker but still had almost half the country convinced he was racist and sexist and therefore not fit to serve as president. Media almost killed him but they fucked up too much and Hillary was a shit candidate to begin with. Also, with each passing year, millennials become closer to being the core voting demographic as baby boomers pass on.

Based A Wyatt Mann.

This isn't gonna stop him from doing it, at the very least he will get preferential treatment and be able to very finely target who sees the ads.
Hillary is a dumbshit who got BTFO by internet memes. Fuckerturd knows about the maymays because that is half of what faceberg is used for these days. You really are underestimating the power of stuff like Facebook.

He's got shit taste in dudes. I'm connected to him by 1 degree of gay hookup separation.

I work for a Republican based political consulting firm here in CA. I can confirm he is not running for Governor. However, expect Kevin McCarthy to run. We're communicating with his staff right now on budgeting.

Facebook has absolutely no memetic magic. Those social media kikes didn't pull any punches for Hillary, who was a seasoned politician. A literal autist like Zuckerberg would never have a chance.

You seem to think that competent advisors and lots of money would allow Zuckerberg to win despite his autism. You say that "good personality" is no longer relevant, as though that means autism is no longer a hindrance.

Jeb Bush proves you wrong. His autism torpedoed his campaign. Your conflation between autism and personality and your apparent eagerness to believe that autism is no longer a crippling handicap for politicians against all evidence leads me to believe that you are autistic.

gaaaaaaaaaay

woah

Anyway, we should get behind Thiel, he is far from flaunting about his faggotry, might appeal to some of the silicon lefties and will definitely win the red vote from the rural areas in California. And if you read into his influences its clear, if not 1488, he certainly isn't a basic bitch either.

I sure hope so but part of Holla Forums is considering the worst possible scenario. But no Mr. Holmes, I am not shilling as some sort of Advocate for Autism or whatever it is you are trying to paint me with here.

That's disappointing. I think Thiel would stand a good chance, but he may need a few more years under his belt.

McCarthy's not a bad choice, honestly, but I'm doubtful he can get over the hill against El Presidente Brown.

Frankly the best case scenario is that Zuckerberg tries to run. The hilarity would be off the charts. It would be like Trump v. Jeb, but turbocharged. He makes Jeb seem positively well adjusted.

wow, a cancerous tumor actually talking shit about an easily removable zit.

Well now you have me excited for it.

Zuckerberg/The Johnson 2020

top fucking kek. Obvious slander is obvious.

I think Peter Thiel would make a good governor. Not sure how he's going to actually get elected in Commiefornia, though. I suppose he's banking on Trump focusing on Commiefornia for deportations? Might just work, if the mexcrement all flee because Trump floods it with ICE.

hes a libertarian

Goddamn it user you fucking faggot.

He also probably made Hulk hogan get on his knees…

Maybe Hulk Hogan could be Thiel's campaign manager.

Fair, but he's also a Californian born in Europe, so it doesn't hurt to be wary.

Who got it?

Well since unlike TRSodomites he's a faggot in an actual position of power I would approve use of mememagic to support him solely for the liberal tears.

Hopefully he might even go full 2nd amendment on fellow cocksuckers and send them as Right Wing Sodomite Squads against homophobic mudslimes.

Democrats will continue to retain their supermajority in Sacramento, and nearly all of California's major cities have far-left mayors and city councils.

Even if Thiel were to assume power, he would be hampered at every turn. Unless he's utilizing some highly advanced game theory, I don't see this as a smart move for Thiel.

It's pretty clear he's looking to expand his empire, and recognizes that entering politics, one way or another, is the only path to attaining true power in the US. Thiel should continue to develop Palantir and other commercial ventures, as well as expand his venture capital activities to control all growth markets in the American tech industry. Perhaps he will run for President as an heir to Trump, and securing the throne for Barron.

Maybe Trump and Thiel would spitroast the California legislature?

Why not become gov in a semi-liberal state and turn it around into the most successful state in the country, then run for president?

Political gridlock in California would be a significant improvement over the leftist status quo. Maybe not a satisfying career move for Thiel though.

It would be a waste of time for Trump and Thiel to actually fight the California legislature. I suspect more than half of them are crypto-communists, given their behavior. They will never yield and they have the political capital to tell Thiel and Trump to go hang.

Because he would have no accomplishments to his name. The legislature and local officials would BTFO him constantly and the rural/suburban areas are not strong enough to back him up.

The gridlock would be an improvement but Thiel would not survive a single term. Maybe we slow the demise of California, but its fate is sealed.

What happened to this place? Are we going to have pro-Israel posts next?

Why not, what's wrong with Israel? :'^)

Just pass a federal law labeling Urbanites 3/5'th of a human being.

should I be scared?

KEKKKEKEKEKEKKEKEK
bring it on faggots
t. /baph/ole

How cute.

Thiel has Palantir.

Every single California politician is compromised a million different ways. Not to mention, the California Democrat machine is crisscrossed by racial, class, and ideological cleavage points. Thiel could easily run a campaign as an anti-corruption candidate, and oh hey would you look at that? Every week another prominent California politician gets exposed for corruption. Every week a new scandal to divide the Democrats. Every week something Thiel said is proven true.

These people are not simply corrupt, e.g. bribes. They're sick too. Raping little kids sick.

Thiel could run as a Democrat and they'd have to suck his fat gay dick all the way to the White House if they don't want him to blow up their house of cards.

I wouldn't doubt Thiel's memetic powers, which individually rival Holla Forums's. You should look into his IMITATIO institute - literally an institute to apply memetics so as to create a new religion.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
Think about how long it took normal people to accept PRISM was real. How long after some mild outrage did it take before everyone went back to Kikebook? Pushing a message about Palantir is destined to fail on the same grounds as that- most people have demonstrated that they do not fucking care.

Is Thiel the pope of Kekism or something?

They do MIMETICS, not MEMETICs. Very different.

I'm not saying you shouldn't dislike Paypal. I'm saying you that Palantir should make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

Honestly I hope that Thiel really is one of us.

Palantir in the hands of the enemy would be quite dangerous.

hmmmm

I believe they fully cooperate with the government when people buy borderline shit and the pigs actually decide to act on something. They usually don't, but paypal will freeze up your shit I have heard, if you are suspect. I'm sure everyone already assumed this though.

Not really. Mimetics might be understood as a specific case of memetics. It focuses on imitation because it wants to understand how 'mimetic desire' occurs, i.e. a desire by an individual which imitates another, but because it is desire for the same (exclusive) resource, this creates the conditions of conflict, violence, and later through the scapegoat mechanism, the ritualized sublimation of that mimetic desire.

Basically, it's about creating social harmony, but it's very realist about it.

http:// www.imitatio.org/

This is just palantir marketing. You want to know their real business? They sell horrifically boring database interface software to big, crufty companies and government agencies.

It's true, they're better than a lot of other analysis software when it comes to e.g. criminal data analysis, but that's just because 95% of software (especially government software) is fucking useless garbage. Palantir's software is just acceptably usable. It's not super cyberpunk hacker spy shit.

Most of the stuff they do is actually super boring. They are doing a few cool, cutting-edge things, but only as demo projects that aren't actually useful for much. Probably the coolest stuff I saw there was their humanitarian PR projects, where they made things like logistics software for natural disaster relief efforts. Stuff like tracking/collating of supply requests and building damage reports.

t. former Palantir employee, now happily employed at a much more interesting company

How high up to Holla Forumsacks get in the world?

Politics is the art of the possible. The only alternative to this white conservative poofter running California is a communist kike turbopoofte running California. There is nothing admirable about throwing a tantrum and refusing to accept any movement in a positive direction unless your unrealistic whims are fully and comprehensively met.

Take what you can get, nigger. Build on your success. Otherwise you're just an edgy faggot allowing the kikes to tighten their grip.

I remember hearing how Bernie broke a lot of those by accepting foreign donations. Does that mean these are only applied to the goyim?

Isn't this just a psyop trying to make us accept MUH BASED gays?

When someone has real autism they don't even face people when they are talking to you. I don't think Jeb or Zuck have actual autism. I think Trump won because he has other more successful qualities. Not that he lacks others.

The future of politics is technology.

If we get Technocrats lets make sure they are the Pro White 14/88 kind.

Dubs for truth

The future of politics is meme technology.

Dude, watch Zuck. He has real trouble with eye contact:

This.

As nice as it would be to have a legit executive of California, the coast has basically out-populated and gerrymandered it's way to permanent super majority status. Republicans all come from east of the grapevine and holy shit are they ever fucking cucked there, it's actually depressing.

If anyone wants to research thisisthefutureyouchose.jpeg, look at the impassioned, defeated right of California. It is not a pretty sight, or for the faint of heart.

In another time line, that could've been America.

Sounds like the epitome of a "literally hitler" institute.

There's a couple of us that I know of personally running for office in winnable seats over the next 6 months.

Holla Forums is everywhere and will only grow stronger

Well, you see feminists and leftypol trying to imitate us now. The precise contours and reality of conflict between groups is shown by Rene Girard in his Violence and the Sacred. High level meme magicians would find it useful.

i want this to happen just for the unlimited trolling potential. there's not a whole lot that triggers the left like one of their precious downtrodden helping the opposition
shit's such a huge paradox for libshit hardliners that you can create a perpetual salt generator if you get it off the ground

Hell is forever!

yup

Makes sense if you think about it. How long as Holla Forums been around? A lot of people have been posting on image boards for almost a decade now. That's plenty of time to infiltrate.

Pretty Based by Califaggot standards.

m