Muslim Trash

What do you guys think about reframing muslim migrants as the dark skin version of white trash? Most people, especially liberals, wouldn't want to live anywhere near white trash and it's so easy to show parallels between our trash and foreign trash. Both live in degeneracy, both are constantly in trouble with the law, and both solve their problems with violence. I think if we could equivalate them we could start getting normies to feel that repulsion they feel with white trash with their beloved dirty migrants. Any thoughts?

I think that image should be toned down slightly or reworded to improve its propaganda value … it seems like a delete on sight if you posted it on tumblr or twitter

Good point. Don't want the cognitive dissonance kicking in too quickly. I'll try reworking it. Any suggestions on how to soften it?

I think that is so stupid for you to say. Terrible. You shouldn't use that expression any more. How stupid can you be?

I knew someone would post it. I don't mind abusing bad memes to get something else pushed through though. I also didn't mind Trump's refusal to touch the Nazi propaganda but instead gave up on that fight and chose to turn those memetic barbs against his enemies instead. I'm probably in the minority for this though.

I just don't like perpetuating any term deriding whites, even if there are cases in which we'd agree with it.

I, for one, support your effort, OP. I also love how you made it about religion rather than race; so many stormderps insist on making this a racial issue when none exists (that's because, of course, race doesn't exist, but we can save that discussion for another time). The reason they act like they do is because their little book of fairy tales explicitly commands them to, not because they're from a "lesser race" or anything. The second they admit that their silly skydaddy doesn't exist, we should welcome them in with open arms - millions upon millions of Arab men who have no fear of punishment in the afterlife for their actions on Earth, because there is after all no afterlife, and who likewise have no fear of punishment in the present life because such a thing would be racist, and our courts know better than to even attempt it.

We need to start pushing #MuslimTrash on Twitter ASAP. #BanAllReligion #RefugeesWelcome

Attempt #2

The funny thing about derogatory terms is that they always reflect the thing they're referring to. Nigger, colored, boy, shit like that, is all considered negative, even though it may not have been when it originated. White racial slurs are all jokes. Cracker? I mean, come on. Nobody takes these terms seriously, because being called a white person, effectively, is a complement. Even hillbilly is a term of endearment to most of the people who are, or at least where I'm from. There can't really ever be a derogatory term for whites, because everyone subconsciously thinks association with whites is a complement.

why do you feel the need to avatarfag?

Rachposter has been gone for a while. Don't engage. Filter and ignore.

The thing is though, liberals HATE white people. We're not going to get them to stop anytime soon. I think if we can show their beloved minorities acting and living like the "worst" whites, we might just be able to break through their worldview.

Race does exist. There are very real physiological differences between the races which include differences in the shape, sizes and wiring of the brain.

You're just in denial at this point, Maddow-poster. smh.

This is somewhat off-topic, but if you're interested in memetic warfare against muslims, I've got a potential angle for you.
There are a non-negligible number of gay muslims. Like all faggots, their gender identity takes precedence over nationality, religion, and everything else.
The muslim deity Allah is (or could be argued to be) the goddess Diana/Ishtar.
Essentially, you could declare Allah to be a tranny. Gay muslims would probably take the idea and run with it, with the Tumblr/San Francisco crowd backing them up. With luck, this could become a wedge issue that would divide muslims into two groups plagued with infighting.

Looking at that anyone would assume the second pic is also a nigger's home.

That's a pretty good idea. You think it'd be better to push the transexual or the gay angle though? The Ishtar shemale works cause it's part of their religion, but I'm betting the gay part with connect with more people.

Yeah OK, TRS.

Good point.

Can't find much on Ishtar but Rumi's big in Islam, and he actually had gay lovers

My thoughts are that OP needs to think before opening his bitch mouth.

Those Whites are that way because of the Jew and his economic and education system.

YOU!!! are infected with a Jew mindset to even come up with this fucking garbage. We're a global minority that is only getting smaller and you want to throw a large percentage of our people under the bus for shit tier propaganda on the hopes some piece of shit Commie whose for men having anal sex with each other while doing drugs might… WHAT?

Go sit in the corner and think about what an idiot you've been.

And how do we save those whites if they're infiltrated with immigrants? Best case we use their anti white racism against them until we're pure enough to build up our true neighbors

This is a bad idea.
By using the term "muslim trash" you are indirectly implying that there are some muslims that are not trash.
This just reinforces the whole "not all muslims" mindset in normies.
Also using "white trash" is bad.
We have the whole world against us and you see fit to denigrate those who will most likely be filling the ranks of our frontline soldiers?
If you're not a shill you need to think things through more.

this