Is this kino?

Is this kino?

We are overdue for a nuclear war

Kill the Jews, save the world.

Not clicking. what is it?

does she shout "Fuck Donald Trump"? If not I ain't clicking that

Hurry up and take a load on your face on camera, you useless fucking cumtarget.

Cash me outside wigger girl made a music video. I do kinda like the "single" shot type videos and movies but this one was pretty meh but they tried for than "kino" look. All female rappers sound the same cause they do the same voice editing to make them sound the same way, its pretty nasty voice. Ugh it irritates me.

Who is this targeted at?

Also, who is funding this?

me.
also me, through monetized youtube views.
this little harlot makes me cum like no other.

I thought it's because they're all coalburners.

all but one. Queen TayTay is making rap great again.

You're a degenerate.

Also, a few thousand clicks on jewtube doesn't give you the access that this young girl has gotten. She's getting pushed hard by a financier. Who is it?

Rap is dogshit. Except for MF Doom and early Eminem. The rest of it is trash.

you're underestimating google adsense shekels. her videos regularly get millions of views in a day. she's probably getting 10 grand a month from youtube alone.

stop listening to shitty backpack rap and wigger rap.

lies! taytay has never been blacked. delete this you rascal.

There are no exceptions. Rap is nothing but degenerate filth.

USA! USA! USA!

i've heard there's nudes of her

i don't care how young she is, she's developed fine and i want to see the goods.

Post em, nigger.

She's actually a kike.

I agree with your overall sentiment, but have you ever heard Operation: Doomsday? It's auditory kino.

What language is this?

Those tits are fake.

she's jewish

A modern strain of english that feral apes have adopted

there endless acres of pics of chicks like this,
at least pick one with a good face.

Holy shit Holla Forumstards actually took the bait

mods

yes

fuccc

this is kino

Would you put your penis inside her?

this is

The fuck did I just watch?

Would i be put on a fbi watch list for watching the videos?

Congrats on the high quality thread, friend

Trash sluts thread?

I would impregnate the fuck out of her and then run out of USA to avoid alimony

Katya is a cutie!!

What bait?

MIDDLE FINGER IN THE AIR IF YOUR PUSSY'S TIGHT

Stop posting pictures of my wife.

Proof or GTFO

Nuclear holocaust cant come soon enough to cleanse this filth

So do you guys actually know the original meaning of Kino or are you all just a bunch of secondaries and jumped on this meme?

kino was always a trash meme. you can't disrespect it because it was never worthy of respect.

I got bamboozled in a thread on Holla Forums with those "nudes".

Someone posted a bunch of screenshots that showed her tits and at least two that were supposedly of her getting fucked. The screenshots looked legit, the girl getting fucked could have been anyone though. Then someone posted a webm of her pissing in public -this girl is such fucking trash- and it wasn't even like "Oh no I'm out in the middle of no where and have no place to pee" she was doing it on her front lawn. GO INSIDE YOU STUPID WHORE.

Anyway, the download sent like it was going over fucking dialup. 700mb took four fucking hours. I fell asleep waiting, then woke up, restarted the download because it had failed and went to work.

When I got home it was properly downloaded, but on opening it the folders all had total BS file names including a text that said all the files were password protected. So I loaded up torbrowser and went to the site with the passwords and WOW, WHAT A SHOCK. ONLY 10 DOLLARYDOOS US PAID VIA CRYPTOCURRENCY AND YOU CAN HAVE THIS FOURTEEN YEAR OLD'S NUDES MAYBE.

lol hebe got rekt

She has the tits of a girl twice her age, and I figured she had to be stuffing based on the way she was dressed. I just wanted to verify whether or not this was true.

For scientific reasons.

Long tracking shots aren't all that hard in the age of digital film. This isn't the bar scene in Goodfellas where it's literally one continuous shot and everybody has to hit their beat at the right time.

First time I've seen an actual good-looking waifu on this board. 8.5/10, I need to see the ass before I make my final judgment though.

She's a small girl.

4 my dik

Go away she's mine.

my dick in her face is going to happen

Not even in your dreams fag.

holy shit, ha, are you like 15?

just watch
you're going to see me in your dreams
her hands on my dick
pumping enthusiastically
squealing with job when her face gets covered
then you'll wake up
and we'll be there in your bedroom doing it 4 reel

Yeah right bub, you're probably going to be in a little cuckshed hearing her moans as my BWC pleases her. Only BIG WHITE COCKS can satisfy a Russian qt.

her lips are only going to know my taste, sorry
you can have her ugly friend tho

The only girl knowing your taste is her fat friend, Katya is and will forever be just for me. Sorry man, your little spic choad just can't compete with a proud white man like myself. We're going to have 12 beautiful Aryan children together, something you can't do.

Even if he doesn't then I'm going to impregnate her. I'm close to her. You can be the beta bucks once I'm through with her.

Pics or it didn't happen nerd.

this surprised you?

It's not about respect. It's about the fact that it used to be Holla Forums's code word for films that "appreciated" underaged girls. Then again I guess time does warp meaning of words. It's just funny, is all.

Those are typical russian scams. Some user said some of them are operated by the FBI so they can track you. Be careful what you download on the net, user.

I told you fools to stop posting pictures of my wife. Do I need to get the police involved in this?

You won't do shit gayboy

Shitskino

What the fuck is wrong with people

They like underage poon.

Are you suggesting that one needs to achieve sixteen years of age before being able to comprehend this baboon babble?

swift is fucking shit and makes shitty music she should fucking get murdered somewhere

that's art hunny

Go to bed, Kanye.

beautiful