Moby's New Animated Video

It's

LE DRUMPF IS BAD!

stuff, but the animation and music is great.

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/21/trump-smashes-obamas-small-donor-fundraising-pace/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give the video some views.

Fuck off with shilling that shit.

It's the best American animated music video in years.

Wow, Moby just showed that silly Trumpo how it is!
PWNED
BRUTAL
SAVAGE
How can Trumptards ever recover?

Tru

the world is so tough for liberals.

The world is tough. If you don't think it's a rough place, you're delusional.

oh mi gowd its so trueeee
i went outside and theres was so much trash u.u
wish the human race would go extinct xox!!!

bump

It is tough, once you learn that lesson you can go two places.
1. Accept it and move on
2.Be a mopey cunt and bemoan the state of the world for the rest of your life without actually doing anything to better either it or yourself.

Cool animation, too bad that it's wasted in another "politicians are corrupt, there's contamination, money moves the world, guys im so sad :^( #resist" thematic

Every single people in any entertainment medium shits on Trump all the time that I'm actually suprised that there's still no celebrities faking support to him to bring attention to themselves

This reminds me of some music videos from the early 2000's against Bush and corruption in general. Real original.

Moby still alive?

who is Moby?

They got 14 seconds of fame because of this song

It's one dude, retard. And he's got at least a dozen songs I'm sure you like. He's worth like 30 million dollars.

Finally, a chance to post this

Get the fuck off of Holla Forums Moby.

He's the guy who's on that videogame show with Rich Evans. You know, the bald guy who's wrong about everything.

Neck yourself.

Anyone who is part of the left atm is a fucking embarassment.

the Trump-former is very toyetic

Lel I still remember when he got BTFO by eminem, who isn't even popular anymore either
Sad when washed up has-beens are so desperate for money that they do shit like this

Its not if you are white and rich or jewish and rich

fuck off moby

Isn't that a military invasion?

He can't provide a webm. The video exceeds the file size limit.

BECOME PROFICIENT!!

Moby was pretty ahead of his time

Wow, he is still alive.
I haven't heard one of his song in decades.

Here's the problem.. these people are fucking retarded. They think fighting Trump is the counter-culture and that they are part of some close-knit small movement using what little resources they can scrape together to stage a guerilla rebellion.. But they are part of a massive media machine that pumps billions into producing platforms and vectors for them to spew their shit, because it's not controversial, it's expected.

And being controversial by liking Trump would require that these fucking retards understand Trump on some level, which means understanding basic economics, rejecting the virtue signalling identity politics, coming to terms with the fact that the media lies about pretty much everything. It's not something a simple minded shill with no talent can easily tackle.

No fucking shit it's Moby.

I would be more surprised if he didn't do this.

Trump support would give those people the wrong kind of attention. Think blacklisting, threats of violence, that sort of thing

It was just a lot of tweets with no variation in timing.

I would rather have off model fluid animation than on model stiff animation.

Who?

cue to 2:57

Leftism is a product of untreated anxiety, it's a mental illness that makes you see every fucking thing as a sign of the apocalypse lol

To be fair, Hitler was vegetarian and animal rights activist.

btfo

Moby is still around? He was a thing when I was a fucking teenager.

Lemme tell you about Moby. Moby is rich as fuck and a first class hypocrite. He's one of those vegan libshit cunnies who moans about this or that issue while living in luxury, and above all that he has no integrity. In his heyday one of his albums was famous for every single song having been used in commercials. And we're talking car companies prior to the 2008 recession and so on. He is the very definition of a holier than thou whore.

More importantly - just let it go. Seriously. I've been hoping for you, the Americans, and the rest of the world to finally abandon (((celebrities))), (((stars))) and other forms of human shit since I was a wee lad. Those people (and I use this term liberally) are essentially ads and spam. And you're still paying attention to them.

But how do I become proficient, all-knowing user?

Why are you tripfagging?

I always get a kick out of how Holla Forums and tumblr's insults suck so much that they're forced to borrow our own.

You gave it a view. Didn't you?

fucking leftists

there is nothing wrong with consuming meat from animals. The world is trending to organic and well-cared food sources. A little too late to complain about poor animal handling. maybe ten years in the past would've made a point

secondly, the whole trump is evil only shows how naive the author is and how easily his mind is brainwashed by MSM/Left media. The issue is narcotraffic, contraband, contrabanded weaponry, and illegal crossings, not the people of mexico as the MSM likes to paint identity politics.

even if you don't bother with his blatantly vague criticism to society, the only weak one is the author for stating people's faults remain in society. The only culprit is the author himself for doing nothing about it and excusing mediocrity.

Real men go and do something about the world and themselves or whatever they want to do, no matter if the climate is in their favor or not. No matter how dire or grim a man moves on, no matter if its in his benefit or not, a man finds the most practical approach and presses forward in whatever way possible.
His message is a defeatist criticism, of a child that blames all the wrongs on society, when society.

It is not society that determines people's futures. It is people who determine society's future. That's the message which should have been conveyed.

But I don't expected basic values and morals from a leftist cuck doing controversy videos with shock value for views and spotlight on yourtube.

when it is not society that*

Nevertheless the point is conveyed.

I am surprised the comment section is using the "NO U" approach with the snowflakes meme, certainly someone pushed and op. Sad that it`s so transparent.

i dont even know who this "moby" person was. hell i thought you guys were talking about AIDS moby, you know, from RLM? the bald cuck who is always wrong with his stupid fucking anti-FOS communist opinions?

the video is nothing but leftard wankery, its implying that the immigrants who cause 90% of the crime are "equals" by making them all cute bears and rabbits like "we're all equal waaaa imagine if you were the rabbit being opressed!". god these people are retards.

He used to do it back on cuck/co/ and guess he's too retarded to give it up

I've seen that a lot lately, do they really believe throwing snowflake around like that will make them stop for being one? Hell, I don't even saw people using it for a time until they started screaming it everywhere. But what really is the cherry on the top is the passive-agressive way they said it, you can tell they are actually more mad at you that you at them.

This is your mind on Semitism.

so anybody here liked the SONG

Sometimes i think Holla Forums is less of a nazi board and more of a contrarian board.

Veganism is 100% good. It's objectively the proper thing to do once you've seen what goes on inside factory farms. If you know what goes on in the meat and dairy industry and choose to continue supporting it, you're objectively a piece of shit. It doesn't matter whether you're a Nazi or a Communist, eating meat is evil.

whats so bad about being evil anyways

You nose is showing summerfag.

This isn't /mu/. We're not here to talk about how moby is a talentless fucking hack who was making shittier techno than 13 year olds with midi freeware.

You don't get to be a sanctimonious cunt who talks down to people if you're evil.

says who you are not the boss of me now i am EVIL i can do as i please after all hypocrisy is an EVIL trait.

Fuck you very much.

The topic is clearly how the cartoon music video is full of all the typical lefty propaganda shit and tryhard social commentary disguised with a veneer of 80s nostalgia.

Stay butthurt, neutered beta Trump diaper baby.

but the song sounds nice and has little to do with the video

if they can't do at least three or more of these things
They are not sapient and thus do not matter.
IIRC correctly the only other type of animal to do this is also primates, which do not make up a majority of the food industry.
Aliens would recognize humans are sapient using my logic.

found the moralfag

If only we have more like pic related

That's a matter of taste. Like most of Moby's stuff, it's pretty low energy, droning, and repetitive, even by techno/electronica standards. Lyrically, it's bellow Linkin Park in edge factor.

Fun fact: Some people in Africa can't pass the mirror test.

Actually, they can. It's just the children that can't.
i forgot to write "at adulthood"
But honestly if they can't get their shit together I'm all for cutting off all foreign aid and maybe even some conquest.

bullshit

It depends of how they evolved
Being a giant faggot

who wants to eat a bee ?

>>>>>>> using my logic
What I meant by "do not count" is that it doesn't count if we farm them/kill them/"abuse" them.
In case of bees, it's actually beneficial to the ecosystem to farm.

By "do not count" I mean I really don't care if you farm them or abuse them or whatever. In fact, it's actually better for humans to farm bees.

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf

It's around 5 years old, which is by most every metric old enough to do some pretty complex cognitive processing. Not for Kenyans, though.

Pigs can pass the mirror test, but niggers can't

Think about that, meatcucks.

So since retards aren't sapient, then they shouldn't have any rights? We should be allowed to kill them and treat them as property?

In normalfag logic, that's a loaded question; a socially-conscious person most likely thinks yes but won't say yes.

Anything that destroys your retarded argument will be a "loaded" question, wont it?

Nice meme.
Hey, I mean, you can play the bad guy here; not ending their life only generates a burden for their families, not to mention their own personal misery.

Its sad they had to use Snake Plisken of all people as their icon.

Respondent is correct, there's a fuckload of projection there

yes. they offer nothing to society except for pain and misery they bring their family that needs to take care of semi-vegetative organizm.

That's problematic.

The second he said problematic, I stopped watching.

Why didn't you webm this, user. I just gave this beta cuck a view dammit.

This is some good b8.

"Lets represent as Big Cash the guy elected without spending any."

Honestly Pearl Jam "Do the Evolution" did everything this song does but better.

Trump did spend a fair bit of money (But compared to Clinton's budget looks like they lived off bread and water to get by). So your point stands.

gtfo

Todd McFarlane tried to do the same stunt again. But somehow the video he made for Disturbed was cheap and repetitive

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/21/trump-smashes-obamas-small-donor-fundraising-pace/
Remember how Bernie wouldn't shut the fuck up about how he got so much money from small donors and how that made him the people's candidate or some shit? Trump's donors beat Bernie's, Hillary's, and Obama's record.

You don't say

And it was all for nothing but a con man.

America first? Heck no, Israel all the way!

>>>/out/

Kill yourself shill

says the people that will literally deflect any legit criticism of Trump with "buh-but the left did it, too! muh obama!"

how childish can you get

Muh 4d chess ;)

I literally have never done this, but I don't think that he's infallible.

This, I've been seeing a lot of the "the right is just as bad as ess jay dubyas guize" now that they have a larger platform now